Please tell me the appeal, because I genuinely feel like this is the twilight zone

Please tell me the appeal, because I genuinely feel like this is the twilight zone.

You must be really fucking special to put up with this goofy looking le so quirky Jlaw 2.0

Footfags are her main fanbase

It's funny but this is what I've noticed people talking about her feet (which honestly aren't even decent they look bony and clammy) and her ass. It makes sense because they don't want to focus on her busted face

Fuck you pepe is a qt!

She has every quality that is trendy now in Hollywood: no tits, no ass, weird face, skinny body…

Absolutely no idea. Most Hollywood whores are trash; they get their fame by how old and Jewish of executives they fuck.

No stop generalizing she's admired for some reason and she's just ugly way uglier than everyone else in hollywood I'd say.

She's ageing really badly. Sad.

You're a faggot

pls no bullied

I think it's the fact that she looks like she could have been in your high school. The girl you kind of get along with and later awkwardly ask to go with you to prom because you know damn well, you're not getting a Stacey. Basically, Stone's appeal is that she looks obtainable.

But she seems like a fake person like jlaw, she has nothing to say and zero personality. Its why her ACTING IS LIKE THIS

Suck a dick shes fucking ugly

you are jewish aren't you?

She has an ugly face you dumb fucking autist

jew confirmed

fuck aren't pushing her*

I'm not jewish and I mean this, you have shit taste

Why did you starve all those Ukrainian farmers?

ugly as fuck

She appeals to heterosexual men. Of course you don't get it.

see>>758384

She was the main squeeze in Superbad and in tight pants in Zombieland. People just forgot how average she was and remember the good times.

Two overrated movies for plebs where she acts the same, literal subpar stone comedies

stoner*

Same as Ellen Page or Maisie. A plain attainable girl who seems interesting but in reality is just an ugly ho.

I guess so

Jews will always push members of their own rat race as the beauty standard. That's just the way they operate.

She isnt jewish though just ugly

bumping for the redditors who like this bitch and who push her on cuckchan and actually think shes talented when she doesnt have one ounce of talent

ACT

It's mostly because she played the homely girl in shitty comedy-flicks that appealed to early-teenagers 5-7 years ago.

She's not even good looking.