"Trump will go 26th"

"Trump will go 26th"

Found this spooky video of an user recording a messed up radio broadcast he heard while driving. This happened today.

what in Gods green earth is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jkhrb
wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=1294916
radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/locate?select=city&city=Newark&state=NJ&band=Both&is_lic=Y&is_cp=Y&is_unl=Y&is_fl=Y&is_fx=Y&is_fb=Y&format=&dx=1&radius=&freq=&sort=freq
archive.fo/erSvg
realclearpolitics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm hearing "Trump April 26"

26th is the first debate

Same.

Have no idea where people are getting "will go", sounds nothing like it.

Trump ape bulls twenty fixed?

Get the fuck off our board with this nonsense.

U PPL NEED TO LISTEN TO OP. HE KNOWS THINGS. THE GOD SPEAKS TO HIM. HE HEARS THINGS YOU DONT BECAUSE HE WAS CHOSEN BY THE GOD.

Someone play it backwards or it could be an anagram.

I hear that and will go depending on how I'm listening, weird, yea.

Spoopy either way. Like user said, the debates are the 26th

Sounds like something got screwed up and looped. Doesn't make sense. Would be nice to see what happened before and after the loop.

"Hillary will go and get the shits"

Save the video in case it gets taken down.

Archive: archive.is/Jkhrb

You know this gives me an idea. We could setup mobile radio stations in our cars and drive around all day divulging redpills to the normies through FM and AM transmitters.

This is MKUltra level shit, and if we did it well enough the cops wouldn't be able to triangulate the signal.

I wonder why others havn't done this?

Sounds like someone decided to have some fun and spam Trump's upcoming debate date. This might not last long, considering how the frequency is "WPMQ427", and they are only allowed to and I quote:

Source:

wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=1294916

Unless further info pops up, there's really not much to see here.

Holy shit finally Cripple Kike, you improved the CAPTCHA. This makes posting much less of a hassle

This has to be a pirate signal. Guy said he was on his way to Hoboken and was on the Turnpike near Newark. There's no legit station listed in that area.

radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/locate?select=city&city=Newark&state=NJ&band=Both&is_lic=Y&is_cp=Y&is_unl=Y&is_fl=Y&is_fx=Y&is_fb=Y&format=&dx=1&radius=&freq=&sort=freq

Oh, the station was AM 1630

i heard trump will go 26th

after i forced my brain to heard trump april 26th and now thats all i can hear

I hear "Trump for pres 2016" in a really shitty text to speech voice

Nigger were you the highway near hofstra

Are shills really pushing the April thing? listen at 1:09ish and it's clear as day "Trump will go 26th."

pretty spoopy I gotta admit. Kek protect Donald Trump

Primaries were held on April 26th. Trump won all of them by convincing margins.

archive.fo/erSvg
realclearpolitics .com/epolls/2016/president/april26GOP.html

Who were the first 25?

Sounds like "Trump April 26".
Where did this guy get "will go"?

I think it's probably some kind of hoax, since if they were to use the radio to transmit secret orders, they'd use a shortwave frequency that has an almost zero chance of anyone listening to it outside of the intended recipient. That station is used to transmit traffic and road conditions, so I'd bet a lot of cabbies and uber drivers listen to it. I dunno, seems way to obvious to be something actually sinister. Still, I'm going to keep my eye on that date if they do try to pull something.

That's what I hear, but according to the person on YT who uploaded it:

"It is definitely not "April 26th". Go to 1:08 where the static drops and it is clear as a bell. "Trump will go 26th." There is no "A" sound, no "p" sound. Also, the first debate is on September 26th… six days from now."

I only hear April 26. Creepy regardless

No idea where you all are getting "26" from - it sounds like "Trump they've got to be fixed."

No idea what the fuck you are all about, it clearly says "Trump attack 26th".

what a fuckin idiot.

It's like in the Hillary for Prison thread. I swear some of you have early onset hearing loss.

This.
Why would he have his radio tuned into nothing station?

Maybe they're trying to correct or something. There's a lot of people in here who apparently can't hear.

the record?

Maybe he was scanning and the scanner found that broadcast?

Maybe. But I can't think of another reason other than he's out of range for a saved channel of 1630AM.

When combined with him filming it, both are less likely than him being the broadcaster.

I've filmed weird noises that came from my radio or car before, while driving. Him filming it is the least weird thing about this, anyone of us would immediately reach for our phones if we heard something like this.

Would you say he was gods chosen?

YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT
Trump will "go" 26th

I own ans operate a wide area coverage Pirate Radio station on FM radio. A little bit on AM too.

Right, the day of the debate

trump don't go 26?

It's illegal and will get the FCC on your ass

It means that some bad shit is going to go down at the debates on Monday.
Pray to Kek or Whoever that can do something about it!

BUMP

Ignore D&C shills

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but that's Melania's bday

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump