Only A Natural Born Citizen Is Eligible To Be President

No Person except a natural born Citizen shall be eligible to the Office of President

I'd like to illustrate why natural born citizens MUST have two citizen parents.

archive.is/4phRY

If you read the link above, you will find a quote from Obama regarding his feelings towards Kenya:

This is why natural born citizens MUST have two citizen parents. The children end up having divided loyalties between the USA and the home countries of their parents. Therefore it doesn't matter where Obama was born. His father was not an American citizen, and as a result he still has loyalty to his father's home country, Kenya.

The birther crap was really a giant diversion from the heart of the matter. It never mattered where Obama was born.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
youtube.com/watch?v=byP7XvzFqRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry bud, Trump endorsed Obama and says he is good enough to be president after years of running the birther movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

youtube.com/watch?v=byP7XvzFqRc

What does that have to do with anything?

If Trump says Obama is president, then its good enough for the board, this sort of thread is over and done.

Try to stay on topic. This thread is about the reason the NBC clause exists.

It should be made to ehere only dragon born citizens can be aloud to run for president imo.

Hillary has a low profile exo suit, so its sort of there. She'll be our first cyborg president as well.

And it allows for Ju sanguis or Ju Soleis.
Try doing some computer programming to get the idea of the comparator down.

By this point, Trump's mother is Scottish, he has foreign siblings, and what does Hillary have?
American born parents, both of them, not naturalized.
Which is how it should be.

Obligatory

I agree, the US only should have been for the Indians that came across the land bridge first.
All others are foreigners who need to leave.

Okay. So, what exactly did he do that illustrates he's putting the interests of Kenya over that of the United States then?

Why the fuck would we do that?

Gas yourself kike. I'd vote Hitler for Prez if he came back today and he's from fucking Australia.

He wasn't a British criminal knuckle licker.
Its Austria.

And you would do that because otherwise the whole natural born thing is first post kike pouting.
Be consistent or get out for not being white.

What consistency do you speak of? I want to try every last marxist, shitskin, and anti-white traitor into the oven. There are no "rules of engagement" when you are fighting for the survival of your race.

*throw

So extraterrestrial life will never be able to lead the united states?

Trump is a means to an end, faggot. Obama deserves to be hung for his treason, right beside Hillary.

Oh and tell me, just which country has Congress declared war on to be our enemy?

I know that we have the power to bring our people into war
Because we deserve a nation that will help our people soar

So then you have nothing on the traitor part, or following the clearly laid out US law on it. So why are you calling yourself American when you don't want to even follow the original documents?

You need a Canadian to become president of the USA.

t. Ted

the Jus Solis interpretation is lacking in foundational understanding and application of the Constitution. No non-American can claim to social contract for it to apply therefore it doesn't apply.

This is a good point although this thread seems like it came out of a time capsule from 2008. Obama's term is almost over, the time to discuss his legitimacy was 8 years ago.