Two weeks left

Two weeks left

In two weeks the new Jewish year begins and unless the kikes manage to start something that will lead to the Yinon plan progressing towards the Greater Israel it means their satanic meme magic has been broken and the age of Kek has come. It would mean the great event of Return, seen in all the recent 49 year cycles, failed to come this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs
hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2016&month=10&yt=G&v=1&nh=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&o=on&i=on&lg=s&vis=on&d=on&c=off&geo=zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

Well done. What's the rate on first post at now? 8, 10 shekles?

Are we really doing this shit again?

You have already posted your shit bait. Why do you need to ask?

B.U.M.P. spells the end of kikes.

:^)

reported

Mods should stop being fags and start banning for frivolous reporting.

Bamp.

Show me more rabbit hole (no furfags).

Yeah it's "September" again. But it's interesting. The original September theories were genuinely interesting and supported by historical patterns and data. Once they failed to pan out in any obvious way, the most prominent September theorists said it was really the whole Jubilee year that was important. Obvious revisionism, but still with a basis in history. It doesn't hurt to have one thread up now that we've reached the end of the window for the theories.

Well that picture sure shows hoe my life changed as I knew it.

Is it bad that my first association upon reading this was Zootopia? I haven't even watched the god damn thing.

kek is here

Mods should stop being fags and start banning TOR

Get a load of this newfag.

Kill yourself.

This dude is ugly even for a kike.

Fixed.

They never learn some of them display cult like behaviors

yes, user, that is bad, and you should feel bad.

Do you think maybe they will finally destroy the kebab temple? Surely by now the entire foundation under it is entirely hollow. If it did happen what do you think the outcome would be? A global kebab chimpout? Are (((they))) in a position to trigger something like this now without incurring losses? Are (((they))) fleeing because they know something is about to happen?

Usa lost his position, asians are more arrogant than ever, Putin, ebola is no a std, europe is being raped….

…but nothing happened, serious question, are you a shill or just in denial mode?

if the happening is triggered before even one traitor/kike is assassinated then the white race was never good enough in the first place

fug

Is it the 23rd again this year?

The kikes spent $405 billion last september to postpone their planned market crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs

Wake Me Up When Shemitah Ends

24-25 October seems likely to me
Simchat torah, a show of Jewish power world wide. pic is hebrew calendars make up your own mind

Yea last september predictions i think were basically that this jewish year would be filled with ton of sht and man it has not disappointed i look forward to the chaos in the coming weeks as well

The thing about the sabbatical and jubilee thing is that they need to be done specifically before the year ends. For example, if you haven't sorted your loans they are forfeit* on the first day of the new year. *Only when it comes to the chosen of course. The debts of goyim never expire.

So there's a lot of holy days in October but this meme requires stuff be done before the year ends for the magic to work, which for 2016 is on the night of the 1st and 2nd of October. Note that the meme requires the chief witch doctor to walk out of his tent and see the moon, so if it is overcast the magical deadline will be postponed until they skies clear, but October 2nd is the preliminary goal. Once that day comes it will be too late to meme anything (if the skies are clear enough for the moon to peak through).

Reading the latest stories from Syria. It sure is getting hot in there.

We have hang tight and still be vigilant until October

Things will get exponentially more chaotic once the year of trips (5777) kicks in.

hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2016&month=10&yt=G&v=1&nh=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&o=on&i=on&lg=s&vis=on&d=on&c=off&geo=zip