Dear Holla Forums, please stop turning Holla Forums into your personal shitposting den

Dear Holla Forums, please stop turning Holla Forums into your personal shitposting den.

Sincerely,

Everybody with half a brain

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this tbh
at the very least please post in the designated Holla Forums containment thread

your faggy little attitute makes me want to shitpost even more

t. Holla Forums

im about to spam your thread with infographics you leftykike shill. no one gives a fuck about Holla Forums, it was never good

Just because Holla Forums is Holla Forums doesn't mean you need to spam twenty different threads about "DA JOOS" and how much you hate black people. You do realize you have a board to post all that circlejerk outrage bait that's flooding here, right? I know all the mods at Holla Forums are all power hungry faggots (What do you know, a board promoting fascism is authoritarian as fuck with no room for opinions that hurts the mods fee-fees. What a surprise!) but come on, you can at least dial down the shitposting.

You rang?

Leftist, everybody.

p-pol…. if you're reading this, y-you can do whatever you want with me…..i…i love you…///////

lmao

Thanks for further proving how easily buttthurt Holla Forumstards get, comrade. If you keep up the practice you might be able to upgrade from a D- shitposter to a C+ shitposter.

you are the cancer that killed this place. make no mistake about it.

OP, it's too late. it's about four years too late, my friend. at this point you have to just embrace it, enjoy an occasional chuckle and learn from it as best you can.

My shitposting is only a symptom of this awful place. Blame yourself, god or hotpockets for your misery.

That's not what I said though. OP did say, however, that nazis from Holla Forums are dumb though. It is a common characteristic of leftists to assume those with radical right wing views are too stupid to have their views taken seriously.

Tbh I hate both /reddipol/s.
Holla Forums false flags as Holla Forums
Holla Forums false flags as Holla Forums
Truly only centrists hold the rational position on Holla Forums also hebes tbh

radcen gang strikes again

no. Holla Forums faggotry is a symptom of Holla Forums. stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Holla Forums is a cancer that perfectly represents the type of unthinking, uncreative, unfunny existence that life under the nazis would entail.

let's think about the timeline for a bit:

really, all that happened was Holla Forums started a meme war that they were destined to fail.

Yeah breh also we should open borders to Mexico so all of them can come here. Look at their vibrant and beatiful culture. Our bland unthinking, uncreative and unfunny existence cant be compared to such beauty!

except that is demonstrably false
pic related, notice the date

honestly, how long have you been on Holla Forums?

i'm not old fagging as some kind of pretense, i'm trying to have a serious conversation about this. i started browsing half chan Holla Forums at the end of 2008. i can honestly say that there was plenty of casual racism. things more despicable than anything you would see here nowadays, but until around 2012 it had a completely different type of spirit. it was, if anything, filled with exceptionally progressive and forward-minded, yet anti-establishment people. this did not make them nazis or communists. they were neither.

what we see today is a completely different animal. it has become a totalitarian shithole. if the party line of Holla Forums is challenged you will be inundated by shitposting shills within 20 minutes to an hour. like i said, it has become a totalitarian regime, and as the OP has suggested any one with half a brain can see who is responsible.

Those people are such magnificent beings i love them all so much! No racist white male should ever walk on this earth deining us such beauty!

uh, what?

To think any of those mexican gentlemens in this video can be my neighbour fills me with such happines! LET THEM IN ALREADY KILL ALL RACISTS

this but unironically

dude. stop shilling and shitposting for 30 seconds and have an actual discussion about the topic at hand.

more cases in point

you're literally fucking retarded. Hell, even in the post that's capped there you can see his impression of Holla Forums is "children trying to be edgy." This is a small demographic on Holla Forums and is actually more consistent with typical Holla Forums behaviors.

nothing you say here is in contradiction to anything I said. Except you omitted the fact that a bunch of morons started conflating any and all racism with Holla Forums. This is what caused Holla Forums to grow: not some organized campaign to induct the anons of Holla Forums into nazi ideology, but butthurt faggots who can't stop crying whenever racism is brought up.

are you a person? are you a bot?

We must behead all white racists like in this video. But it's already happening so we dont need to do it.

Dear op please suck dick i do not visit pol but i do like them. So pls suck on leftychodes faggot

this

You gotta give it to them, they did a good job at beheading those dudes, the head was cleaned off and there were no neck or spinal fragments.

many muslims are aryan

Thats what youll be saying when they come to usa and cutting your famlies heads off.

part of my point was that there is a completely different type of racism on Holla Forums nowadays. yes, there were occasional, legitimate neonazi types back then. but dude, come on, it wasn't nearly to the same extent, and they weren't nearly as fanatical as what we see here today. this is admittedly, in part, due to recent external changes in conditions (immigration crisis etc).

which leads to:

this is where we disagree. i think it is pretty evident at this point that the type of movement we are dealing with on Holla Forums and Holla Forums in 2018 has evolved into something much more toxic, violent, and extremist, and yes, i would suggest the possibility of a calculated russian influence within it. the overlap in Holla Forums and russia's interests is too strong to ignore. i'm not saying all the Holla Forums shills are KNOWINGLY promulgating russia-backed misinformation, but it is clear to me that many are unknowingly doing so.

any semblance of art is gone from this place. the hilarious degeneracy underpinned by critical thinking and eye for hypocrisy has been transformed into simple, spiteful immaturity.

in response to this comment.

were you around back in the day? people had conversations. do you see any dialogue in Holla Forums these days?

LOOOOL

Simply beatiful you aren't racist are you user? That would be horrible. Now look at this video of muslim doctor such precise work! We need more like him in Europe or America.

hi. care to join this conversation? or are you just going to keep shitposting gore in order to foment hatred?

I don't give a shit about my family, I'll probably just convert to Islam if that's the case.

Everybody with half a brain
If you had more than half a brain you'd understand that this isn't tumblr you retarded nigger faggot

Fuck right off. Just because you were an insincere faggot and only said racist shit ironically to fit in with le oldfag edgelords doesn't mean you get to speak for the rest of us.

Fact check: False

I have posted you videos of real events that happend in 3rd world countries inhabited by brown people. Its up to you what you want to belive in.

Holla Forums was never good
you are never going to make Holla Forums good
caring about Holla Forums quality makes you a faggot supreme

And my point is that the reason behind this is people conflating racism with Holla Forums. The casual racism for the sake of shits and giggles turned into a political meme war only after people started autistically screeching about Holla Forums invading Holla Forums.
as much as want to just say "top kek" and ignore you, the legitimacy of what you say is worth addressing. Yes, Russia does have paid shills working in its interest. iirc, they even admit this (though not necessarily that they're working on imageboards but that's kinda implied). The ubiquity of pro putin memes all over imageboards stands as tentative evidence of this. But I doubt the nazi shit has much, if anything, to do with this and is simply a good demographic to use as a vector for said memes.

On occasion in certain threads. certainly less than there used to be though. The secret to getting dialog is to start one. Don't respond to Holla Forums memes with "go back to Holla Forums" but instead actually discuss the merits of their views. This goes for any topic. Hell, if you'll notice, the memes and one liners are largely ignored even in this thread and the only posts that people really pay attention to are the ones that actually provide an argument.

This thread as a whole would be far less toxic if only it had began with "let's talk about the merits of nazism" rather than "OMFG GO AWAY Holla Forums!!!!"

its true though
iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

As Goebbels said to director Fritz Lang,

So fuck off.

bumping based Holla Forums thread

Lol that was cool, what is that from?

If it wasn't for Holla Forumsacks, Holla Forums would be dead.

(Seriously, it isn't like anyone is using this board for anything else. Let it be random pol, who the fuck cares anymore?)

wew lad