What are your favorite nuts, Holla Forums? Walnuts are the best

What are your favorite nuts, Holla Forums? Walnuts are the best.

raw hazelnuts end of story

pistachio

I like to nut, like "nut " you got me? Have you got me , fella "nut!" Know what I am saying. Nut!, as in " to nut ", omg please stop me man. I think we both know where I am going here.

ok roasted are acceptable too tbh

here i found a video of your post

Nah, that is not what I meant at all guy, what are doing that was wettest shit, I have ever heard. What is the matter with you, oh my goodness, no no no, this isn't what I meant at fella, come on now what are you doin.

please don't shitpost, this is a thread about what nuts you love

hazelnuts. especially when used in sweets.

Of course, but regardless I do have your mothers favorite nut,

funny meame lol :DD

Macadamia nuts > hazelnuts for use in sweets

even for chocolates?

dusted in powdered sugar and with a raspberry jam crater

meep meep cashews are bretty gud tbh no homo

Raspberry or not doesn't matter. The feeling of biting into a donut expecting the soft slightly yielding bread texture only to hit a giant fucking pocket of a liquid/cream texture is fucking disgusting and unpleasant to the entire eating process.

Hazelnut

you should be no stranger to liquid/cream. what's the problem?

Oven roasted almonds.

Cashews are a seed. Nice, but not a nut.

Do is the best…..Mmmmmmmmm donuts!!

Almonds, I eat them every day. Sometimes pistachios for fun.

Personally, my favorite are Pecans. I like them a little cold too. They taste so good cold.

I like this post

Pistachios make great marzipan for Mozartkugel chocolates

nigger toes tbh

That's what you call them? I've been told they were called Brazil Nuts. We learn new things every day, it seems.

i didn't know they were called brazil nuts until i was a teenager. i grew up calling them nigger toes. and i still call them that. they're fucking delicious, tbh

Ah yeah, and they bring me back to the holiday nut bowl every late autumn. Hazels, Wals, Almonds, Brazils, Chests; a whole lot of different nuts with a nutcracker. Shit's cash.