David Brock Implicated in Large-Scale Money Laundering

This is the fucker behind CTR.

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs and Non-Profits Implicated

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rlI9W
archive.is/y9ZdI
dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/why-no-press-interest-in-the-troubling-conduct-of-hillarys-top-attack-dog/
archive.is/zCaHg
time.com/4028995/hillarys-bulldog/
archive.is/mWCcn
archive.is/ibPy7
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/democratic-super-pac-pay-trump-dirt-n648591
archive.is/xSXjk
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/778301240295956480
archive.is/bm4Rw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096210/True-story-Tom-Cruise-s-new-role-280lb-drug-smuggler-plays-cocaine-gun-runner-turned-federal-informer-died-murky-hit-telling-wife-lived-fear-CIA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8210jIuaXYk
archive.is/UaAfs
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/
facebook.com/elizabeth.shappell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive, break your links, etc

archive.is/rlI9W

here you lazy fuck

not saging though because im not a shill

inb4 slide

BUMP FOR. THE BUMP GODS

This election just keeps getting better

Holy Kek. What a ride.

But at this point I don't want the ride to end anymore.

This is the greatest election that the United States has ever seen, and probably will ever see

Bump

QUOTE:

"David Brock has 7 non-profits, 3 Super PACs, one 527-committee, one LLC, one joint fundraising committee, and one unregistered solicitor crammed into his office in Washington DC.

Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between these organizations.
The Bonner Group, his professional solicitor, works off a commission. Every time money gets passed around, Bonner receives a 12.5% cut.

Follow the money

Nonprofits are required to disclose who they give cash grants to.

But they aren’t required to disclose who gave them cash grants.

This weak system of one way verification is being abused by Brock. He’s been cycling money between his organizations for years, and the Bonner Group’s 12.5% commission gets triggered after every pass.

In 2014, Media Matters for America raised $10,021,188.

The Bonner Group was credited for raising these funds. Media Matters paid them a $1,147,882 commission.

That same year, Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum, an organization that shares office space with Media Matters.

In 2014, the Franklin Education Forum reported $994,000 in total contributions. 93.6% of that total came from Media Matters!

Surprisingly, though, the Franklin Education Forum gave full credit to Bonner for raising that money. They paid the fundraiser a $124,250 commission in 2014!

Notice what happened?

David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum

David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission

David Brock paid the Bonner Group a $124,250 commission to solicit a cash grant … from himself! "

I presume the Daily Caller is already on the case. They recently published an article on David Brock:

Why No Press Interest In the Troubling Conduct Of Hillary’s Top Attack Dog?

archive.is/y9ZdI

dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/why-no-press-interest-in-the-troubling-conduct-of-hillarys-top-attack-dog/

He had to pay almost a million dollars to buy the silence of a former associate.

Who's this Grey guy?

I made a mistake, he was more than an associate:

"In a legal fight that the press has conveniently ignored, Brock’s former long-time live-in boyfriend William Grey (whom Brock has thanked in several of his books) threatened to go to the IRS with damaging information about how Brock was running his Media Matters empire. What did Brock do? He paid Grey $850,000 to keep quiet. Brock reportedly had to sell his home in Rehoboth, Delaware to come up with the money. This certainly seems to indicate that Brock was terrified about what the authorities would uncover."

Tip top kek. This is shit we need to pass around. Maybe even discredit CTR in the eyes of liberals and make them lose all funding.

sticky this, pls

it deserves further investigation

He looks weird.

Bump

It's a Jew.

Bump

Source on this? I didn't see it in the article.

Can we harass him on twitter?

BUMP!!!

Bump

5th paragraph:

archive.is/y9ZdI

Thanks, must have searched wrong.

I did a bunch of research on media matters back when the thread was up, and the relationship of these companies was a mess, hard to learn anything except who they pay, who pays them, and employee names and positions.

bumping

No slide for you today, CTR

It's an intentional mess:

Hillary Clinton’s Bulldog Blazes New Campaign Finance Trails

archive.is/zCaHg

"David Brock, one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party, never doubted that he would spend the 2016 cycle working to make Hillary Clinton president. The question was how he should do it while staying on the right side of the law.

“I essentially had to make a decision. Do I want to be involved in supervising and handling the research against the Republican candidates?” he told me recently, for a story that runs this week in TIME magazine. “Or do I want to be involved in some combination of defense and offense for Hillary Clinton?”

The answer it turns out was a little bit of both. As his lawyers drafted memos with his options for how to keep his activities legal, he found that he could keep his hand in several different operations at the same time without running afoul of the law, helping manage Correct the Record, a super PAC devoted to defending Clinton, while staying on the board of a separate super PAC that raises money to promote her campaign. The first group has close ties to the Clinton campaign; the second, legally, cannot coordinate spending with the campaign.

This have-most-of-your-cake-and-eat-it-too approach could provide a sort of road map for future political operatives, who may soon find that the lines that currently define the campaign finance landscape are more blurry than they seem.

You could consider him the first in a new generation of super staffers who can effectively advise the candidate while continuing to raise and deploy unlimited amounts of money to get that person elected. “What they are doing with Correct the Record is groundbreaking,” explains Paul Ryan, a lawyer at the Campaign Legal Center, who is considering filing complaints with the Federal Election Commission and Justice Department challenging the group’s novel legal theories. “It is creating new ways to undermine campaign regulation.”

In his current role, Brock now works on what he calls the “coordinated” side of the Clinton campaign. His group, Correct the Record, raises unlimited funds outside the regulated campaign finance system. But since it does not pay for advertising advocating her election, he says he can continue under current rules to talk to her, and her campaign staff about strategy, while deploying the unregulated money he raises to advocating her election online, through the press, or through other means of non-paid communications.

At the same time, he has stayed on the board of Priorities USA, the group that will pay for much of the Clinton television advertising effort with unregulated donations that sometimes top $1 million from wealthy Democrats. Not only that, but he has established a joint fundraising committee that will raise money for both Correct the Record, the “coordinated” group, and Priorities, the “independent” group, at the same time from the same donors.

He has limited himself in one crucial respect. He will not involve himself in operational discussions at Priorities about how they plan to spend money for Clinton. “The problem will be I won’t be able to know their plans ahead of time,” he said of of his fundraising efforts for Priorities. “What I will have to sell is the concept and what they have done.”"

1/2 (…)

(…) 2/2

"He has also had to cut off operational discussions with another group he founded, American Bridge, which provides research to Priorities and the rest of the independent groups supporting Democratic federal candidates in the 2016 election. That said, American Bridge continues to operate out of an office space he shares near the U.S. Capitol with a leadership team he helped assemble.

Further adding to his reach, his lawyers have informed him that he can continue to work with other technically non-political groups he has founded, like Media Matters, his media watchdog group which has been critical of the New York Times and other news outlets for their coverage of Clinton. “Because 501c3s are not political organizations, the lawyers construed the C3s to be on the coordinated side of the wall because they are not making independent expenditures,” he said.

The situation sets up Brock as one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party, assuming Clinton wins the nomination. Since the mid-2000s, he has personally raised $150 million from wealth progressives, mostly individuals, to fund his operations. He says he expects to raise at least $50 million more by the end of the 2016 cycle.

“There is enough money in the system,” he said about the effort to elect Clinton, through large checks from wealthy progressives that will fund television ads and rapid response work. He said the effort recently completed a study of pro-Clinton “giving capacity.”

“We came up with 800 donors who could give $1 million or more,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they will. But they could. So that’s not a terrible number.”

To read more of TIME’s interview with Brock, check out the magazine story here.

time.com/4028995/hillarys-bulldog/ [BEHIND A PAYWALL]

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

archive.is/mWCcn

“SuperPACs aren’t supposed to coordinate with candidates. The whole reasoning behind (Supreme Court decision) Citizens United rests on (PACs) being independent, but Correct the Record claims it can coordinate,” Watson told The Daily Beast. “It’s not totally clear what their reasoning is, but it seems to be that material posted on the Internet for free—like, blogs—doesn’t count as an ‘independent expenditure’.”

What about the legality of CTR offering a reward for dirt on Trump?

Democratic Super PAC to Pay for Dirt on Donald Trump

archive.is/ibPy7

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/democratic-super-pac-pay-trump-dirt-n648591

anti-niggerfaggotshill bump

Media Matters boss paid former partner $850G 'blackmail' settlement

archive.is/xSXjk

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

"Media Matters chief David Brock paid a former domestic partner $850,000 after being threatened with damaging information involving the organization’s donors and the IRS – a deal that Brock later characterized as a blackmail payment, according to legal documents obtained by FoxNews.com.

In an acrimonious lawsuit settled at the end of last year, Brock accused William Grey of making repeated threats to expose him to the "scorn or ridicule of his employees, donors and the press in demanding money and property." Brock claimed in legal papers that he sold a Rehoboth Beach, Del., home he once shared with Grey in order to meet Grey’s demands, which he called "blackmail" in the lawsuit.

Brock, 49, heads the non-profit Media Matters for America, which bills itself as a watchdog of the conservative media but has recently come under fire for allegedly coordinating with Democrats in what could be a violation of its tax-exempt status.

Brock’s bitter legal battle with Grey, who is described in a Sept. 14, 2010, police report obtained by FoxNews.com as his domestic partner of more than 10 years, began after Brock began dating Washington, D.C., restaurant impresario James Alefantis about five years ago. For the next three years, Brock and Grey traded angry accusations, which were documented in the police report and were the foundation of a pitched legal battle replete with charges of blackmail, theft and financial malfeasance.

Alefantis was also named as a defendant in Grey's lawsuit.

In his response to Brock's lawsuit, Grey "denies that he committed any "acts of blackmail." "

Grey threatened to go public about Brock and Media Matters' finances after he accused Brock in a civil suit filed in Washington of taking $170,000 in possessions, including an $8,000 Louis Vuitton suit bag, paintings, a rug, a chandelier, a painted bust of a Roman soldier and a pair of carved wooden chairs upholstered with purple fabric. Those possessions were displayed in the Washington townhouse where the couple entertained liberal movers and shakers in happier times.

Brock took Grey’s threats seriously and called police in 2010. In the police report, filed by Metropolitan Police as a stalking incident, Brock accused Grey, also 49, of attempting to blackmail him with a series of emails threatening to "release specific derogatory information about [Brock] and his organization to the press and donors that would be embarrassing to him and cause harm to the organization …"

["embarrassing to him and cause harm to the organization" because it's all true?]

1/2 (…)

there is nothing wrong in money laundering

(…) 2/2

"Some of those emails came out as the lawsuit, filed by Grey on Jan. 28, 2011, wound its way through Superior Court of the District of Columbia last year.

"Please finish this today so I don’t have to waste my time emailing anyone – Biden, Coulter, Carlson, Huffington, Drudge, Ingraham," Grey wrote in a 2008 email.

Nearly two years later, Grey accused Brock of "financial malfeasance" and threatened to undermine Brock’s fundraising efforts.

"Next step is I contact all your donors and the IRS," Grey wrote in an email dated May 19, 2010. "This is going to stink for you if you do not resolve this now."

Brock said in court papers that he paid Grey "under duress."

On March 8, 2011, Brock filed his own suit against Grey for more than $4 million, demanding Grey return the $850,000, plus pay millions more in punitive damages. The two settled two months ago under terms that remain confidential.

Paying off Grey may not have been easy for Brock, even with his salary of nearly $300,000 at Media Matters. Records show Brock had pulled massive amounts of equity from the six-bedroom Rehoboth Beach house as its value skyrocketed during the real estate bubble.

Sussex County property records show he took out a $273,000 mortgage to buy the pale yellow colonial and carriage house for $606,666 in 1995. As the converted inn, built in 1793, continued to rise in value, Brock refinanced his loan on at least two occasions. Records show he had a $1.44 million mortgage on the property, as well as two more loans against the home totaling just over $500,000.

Brock received $1,587,500 for the home on May 25, 2010, in a sale to McLean, Va.-based Vardell Realty Investments. It could not be determined how much Brock still owed on the $1.44 million mortgage, or how much he netted from the sale, if any.

Records indicate that Brock had paid off the two smaller loans at the time of the sale.

Within a year of selling the house, Brock apparently had second thoughts about paying off Grey. In the civil suit, Brock accused Grey of three counts of blackmail, citing a statute that defines blackmail as threatening "to expose a secret or publicize a fact, whether true or false, tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt, or ridicule, to impair the reputation of any person."

He countersued to get his $850,000 back, plus $500,000 for each of three counts of alleged blackmail, and another $2 million in compensatory damages based in part on what Brock’s lawyers called abuse of the judicial system and legal fees.

Grey, who relocated to Massachusetts, declined to comment when contacted by FoxNews.com. Brock and Alefantis remain in Washington, where Brock has released a new book attacking Fox News. He is also under scrutiny from several members of Congress amid reports Media Matters for America is in possible violation of IRS laws governing nonprofits.

The Rehoboth Beach home was torn down months after Brock sold it, amid much community opposition, so the buyer could divide the parcel and build two homes. It remains a vacant lot."

better than alleged hillary watergate sticky.

BUMPING

Sticky?

He's the final boss of CTR after all.

Do it user. If not for justice, do it for the lulz!

twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/778301240295956480

Fuck these shills. I'm going full offensive on these asswipes

Guess this blows out the theory that Clinton wants campaign finance reform, like she says. Time is mainstream enough.

he's nervous,knees weak arms are heavy there's vomit on the shill already, moms spaghetti.
No more shillbux for you

Is there anything they yet do that hasn't been touched by corruption? Could this lead to some big class action settlements? It would be fitting justice to see the shekels wrung right back out of them.

I hope William Grey doesn't end up dead in some kind of accident. I would be extra careful if I were him.

TRUMP CURSE

Spooks definitely shitpost here

niggers? are you a Holla Forums commie? What the fuck do you mean by spooks?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised.

So a catfight between faggots.

Seriously, I hope these poopdick enthusiasts are sent back to the shop floor. Women I the office are bad enough.

Except one of them has evidence that the other one David Brock has done things that could get him in trouble with either the law or the IRS or both. That's why it matters

this is being slid

bump this shit

yeah, this dude definitely has that look

the ice pick face

Sticky this shit.

ive noticed that these globalists all have the (((same))) bone structure and weasel like features. that person that told me one cannot judge a book by it's cover was a liar

Holy shit, moar?

checked

you can absolutely judge a book by its cover.

No you can't that's racist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all niggers must fucking hang

Most wild animals are kinder to their young.

The tl;dr is this guy got fucked in the ass by his ex-boyfriend. POZitivly kek.

no shit…… that makes me boil. if i did not have my own waifu and stronk white son to worry about the ghettos would be a' burnin

This one is good for a laugh.

how about some comic relief?

waifu's theory is it that its a gigilo with the two women that paid him… hence the look in his eyes and them trying to party like a-holes

Checked.

What judgement would you enact on this book cover?

"i want to know what that guy is thinking about, he sure looks serious"

my second judgement would be at how handled it was. them pages look like they have been flipped through quite a bit

it's worth reading a few times

LURK MORE
IT'S FUCKING STICKIED

1 year mandatory lurk duration

we're forgetting a key element here. They are doing this shit because the justice system will not peruse anyone in the Clinton cabal even if these fucks were trafficking kids which they could be, nothing surprises me

we need to meme LE/congress/whoever the fuck into not being cucks somehow.

starting a drinking game: google "microwaves baby" and take a shot for every different story that involves a nigger

*pursue

imagine 30 years of knowing that the justice dept. will not go after you. That's pretty much how vast Clinton's crime syndicate is.

I feel like every week I go through a cycle.

At the very least she's one foot in the grave.

Hillary and corruption go together like the CIA and cocaine.

Just search jewtube for 'Clinton Mena', and see how the deathlist started.

Is there something wrong with him?

He looks like a little boy in old man makeup.

I can't take you up on that and I don't think Holla Forums should either, we will need our gastrointestinal systems for the fight ahead. Hillary's gastrointestinal system is a shit

archive.is/bm4Rw

It would take real hard evidence of recordings or video to get the legal system to do anything. Something which can sway public opinion, being so corrupt and evil has given the Clinton's and their masters a shield to do anything they want, because people can't believe all of it so don't believe any of it.

Jews as a race are biologically predisposed to be pedophiles.

The ride just never really ends user.

Some are jumping off.
But im far from satiated :^)

Hillary's gastrointestinal system confirmed for worst girl.

There's a movie coming out in a few months entitled 'Mena' and it stars Tom Cruise as the pilot Barry Seal but I don't know if Bill Clinton is a character in the movie.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096210/True-story-Tom-Cruise-s-new-role-280lb-drug-smuggler-plays-cocaine-gun-runner-turned-federal-informer-died-murky-hit-telling-wife-lived-fear-CIA.html

But at least it explains the grunge movement and why it started at that time period.

The worst part is confirming what we expected, then having the msm ignore it or deliberately shill it.

That terrifies me. The degree of media manipulation.
Furthermore, some people still can't believe what we've found to be true, even though the evidence is becoming crystal clear.

you are hitting the second wind. after a few more decades the spark of intelligence in your mind will have faded into oblivion.

One of the first tough life lessons I learned the hard way that being correct means damn little on it's own, but it's still disheartening to see this sort of shit again and again.

That's an oddly specific insult…

not really, it is the fate of all who see the truth. the mind cannot withstand this kind of exposure indefinitely.

While those are nice digits, I'd have to ask:
According to who?

KEK IS GREAT

But only close to what they're worth.

It depends on who you are laundering money for and why.

BTW, when Trump becomes the President, expect Milo the Faggot to turn against Trump and become left winger assasin just like Brock did.

He exposed his nose a while back already.

Proof:

WEW LAD
WEW LAD
WEW LAD

youtube.com/watch?v=8210jIuaXYk

Is he even human?

Do you think this could have something to do with this?

It's the last election the United States of America will see.

I wish someone would knock that fucker into a coma for the next twenty years.

Terrible Things…to Tell in the Dark

IT'S HIP TO GAS JEWS

What matters is being in the right place at the right time and having the will to do the right thing.

This guy is the fall guy.

FBI is still digging into clinton foundation an cohorts and they won't take the bait.

fbi is owned by clintons now and who knows since when. comey was with killary waaay back since the late 60's early 70's

"What soulful eyes. Whatever happened to make this man's eyes filled with such passion and depression?"

It terrified the German populace back in the 1920s. You do know what happened to those members of the luegenpresse?

God fucking damn I sure as shit hope so. I hate this faggot, he's such a weak, sniveling little worm.

For anyone who doesn't know, before he started his whole CTR shilling shit, way back in the day he was a member of the GOP. He kept his cover going for a while until he wrote a book about Clinton, and it was so lukewarm about her that it raised eyebrows and wrinkled noses, and the then actual conservatives in the party at the time (a few genuinely existed) had their opinions toward him cooled because of it. Slowly over time he revealed more and more increasingly sympathetic opinions about Clinton and the Dems, before the GOP was finally like "fuck you faggot, what the fuck is wrong with you," and they lit into him for being a giant tard. He whined and bitched and moaned and pranced away, as weakling pussies are wont to do, and then he started both writing blatant libshit agitprop and began sprouting up shilly organizations like weeds. CTR is the latest one but he's made at least a half dozen others previously, this guy's history of unbearable faggotry stretches back to the 90s if not before.

When it comes time to heat the ovens, he should be one of the first in line.

Hillary is Killary.

Never in US history has one candidate been so corrupt.

Rooting the corruption out of our social structure is the only way that truth will once again matter. At least now we realize why the world is the way it is and all is crumbing before our eyes. Honesty really is the root of all progress.

OPERATION SHOCK BROCK IS GO
Crypto Neets rollout~

Just realized.. He's single handed going to bring down HRC's campaign, by having CTR arrested. He's accidentally on our side again lmao!

HA!

Holla Forums suspected this faggot was either money laundering or embezzling in July.

archive.is/UaAfs

Trump truly is a manifestation of Holla Forums to appeal to a wider audience.

We have known since our foundation that Holla Forums is always right. ALWAYS right. And so when Trump says “we’re going to win so much we’ll be tired of winning”, such a thing only terrifies normalfags because they’re not USED to it. They haven’t won for 70 years.

But Holla Forums always wins. Holla Forums is always right.

kek demands it

It's beginning to look a lot like 1922.

spooks = fed agents

Physiognomy is real.

DC Leaks released new batch of files

GET IN HERE LADS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/

Colin Powell files are available too

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/

IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING

Let's see what we can find

interesting.

Vendors/Recipients

American Bridge 21st Century - A PAC founded 2010 associated with Media Matters for America seems to have been doing correct the record type stuff since 2010.

Bonner Group - progressive non-profit and Democratic political fundraising firm

Franklin Forum - a communications organization that provides media training and support, including message development and speaker promotion, to strengthen top progressive messengers and messaging.

Payroll Data Processing - What it says on the tin.

Automatic Data Processing Inc - HR management payroll type stuff.

Forward Solution Strategy Group - provider of network infrastructure, security and managed service solutions for business, nonprofit and educational organizations.

Woodhouse, Wilson - ???

West Wing Writers - Messaging, Narrative, op eds, blogposts articles, speeches "veterans of the Clinton White House and the Obama White House, of presidential campaigns, governors’ offices, and Capitol Hill"

Allenswood Group - ???

Granholm Mulhern Assoc - Former Michigan Governor Jennifer M. Granholm and her husband Dan Mulhern consulting.

checked

You look like what you ARE

Why is it that upon reading your post I heard "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas." in my head.

Why is one person filming this horrid act? Accomplice to attempted murder and abuse to a minor by a gaurdian.

Anyone know the story?

So what a fucking way to go.

Negress chimps out. There is no story.

Look's like the user that did this made the front page of Drudge.

Man Anons have accomplished a hell of a lot lately. Maybe CTR is regretting fucking with us now.

spooks is a britbong term for spies

WE'RE ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH GREATNESS

checked

also checked

checked
Unrelated, but bees have always been really chill with me. Only time I've been stung is when I accidentally put my foot over a bumblebee.

Don't mind me, I'm retarded.

Archiving reduces page rank. If you want this exposed direct links are better. Even better a Google search with proper keywords can help move these pages up in jewgle for more exposure.

Fuck your archive links shills!

get rekt

fuck off chaim

Eat my asshole.

Yes, it ended up on Zero Hedge then linked on Drudge. I didn't even send the link to Drudge but I guess other people did.

That's not a bong term, you babydick. Maybe try not being born post 1990 next time.

Isn't that the face in the background in the George Bush & Hillary Clinton photo at some funeral?

A good eye. Two good boy points are awarded to your account.

how terrifying

It really sums everything up, doesn't it? Likely make for a good banner.

The Meme wars are just getting started. Fight on, anons.

Guys she's doing the thing with her hands!
Why the smugness?
Kauket.

Checkl(ed) how smug the logo looks in these.

I can confirm the intended smugness of these banner.

Was she ever identified?

Couldn't resist.

people from 1990 are closer to being 30 than 20.

this saddens me.

what are you 15?

facebook.com/elizabeth.shappell

WEW LAD
All their friends are in CONGRESS!

Talk about CONFLICT OF INTEREST!

shilary always has the "oh god what am i doing" look to her. how can the establishment think shes a good candidate?

Explain a little or post a quote please.

obvious Manchurian candidate

just a small bump in case there's something more about him in the news this coming week