Hey guys! I'm excited to be making videos more frequently on my new channel and thought I'd extend an invitation for...

Hey guys! I'm excited to be making videos more frequently on my new channel and thought I'd extend an invitation for you to watch my videos! The rest of them are on my You Tube channel, nonsensicole, and they're really cool! All my subscribers like them!

Does anyone have any cool ideas for my next video?

I originally posted this on the v website. They told me to post it here, since you apparently like Ghostbusters, so I copied the post to here! Sorry if that's against the rules. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a new attempt at some type of evalion spamming ..?

Fuck off back to Reddit. You don't belong here.

Looks like that chick that did Vivian James cosplay or whatever.

Why don't I belong here? :( I'm a really awesome person, and I get along with people really well! I just figured you awesome people would like my videos. :)

Who is evalion? My You Tube channel is Nonsensicole, and my Twitch.tv channel is called Hypernauts, so I'm not named evalion anywhere on the internet, as far as I know.

You're right! I did do Vivian James cosplay a while ago, but I stepped away from that and haven't been active in Gamergate for a while now.

Also, here's another awesome video I'm sure you'll like if you don't like the mainstream media! :P

What the fuck does this have to do with destroying Z.O.G.?

show us your tits or get the fuck out

This

Also get the fuck out and be an e-celeb somewhere else.

I don't expose myself on the internet, silly! That would be a very bad idea!

I am taking suggestions for my next video, though! Is there anything you'd really like to see me make a video on?

What's "ZOG?" Does it have something to do with Ghostbusters or the media? Because that's what those two videos are about! :)

I'm not being an eceleb – I just want ideas for what to make a video about.

You don't belong here.

Lurk or leave.

If you are who you pretend to be then post a picture of yourself with a timestamp.

Something like this but a bit more concise and told by a hot babe so more people watch it: youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Why don't I belong here? :( I'm a really awesome person! :)

Okay, I'll look at that video and see if I can make a video like it! And thanks for the compliment! xD

Zionist Occupied Government. NOW FUCKING LURK AND THEN MAKE WHITE BABIES.

Post a picture of yourself with a time stamp if you are who you're pretending to be.

is that cultofvivian?

FUCK OFF NICOLE
YOU ARE A WHORE

Ebin ruse, whore.

tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

NICOLE IS A WHORE
NICOLE IS A WHORE
NICOLE IS A WHORE
YOU SPAMMED YOUR TRASH-TIER YT CHANNEL SHILLING THREAD ON MANY BOARDS

tits or gtfo
i
t
s
o
r
g
t
f
o

NICOLE IS A NAMEFAGGING TRIPFAGGING WHORE FROM Holla Forums & Holla Forums, SAGE + REPORT THIS THREAD

NICOLE IS A WHORE

It's already bumplocked, silly.

GET OUT.

toasting in an epic bread

Story?

Kill yourself.

This is some special breed of autism.

Its called vagina

Top kek, how sad.

How are my videos low quality? :( I thought they were quite good. Is there something wrong with them?

And I don't understand any of what you're saying about bulls and hasidic-whatevers. It's really creeping me out.

Why are you people being so mean? :( All I wanted was to get ideas for my new videos and see if anyone wanted to watch my old videos, and you're all saying these mean and hurtful things about me. :(

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why do you want me to kill myself? :( I am a very nice person with a future… why are you being so hurtful? :(

What is that? Why are you posting mean things? :(

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

This is a Laotian Baseball Card Trading imageboard enjoyed by Frog Worshiping Neo-Nazis. Why would you ever think this would be the place to find viewers?