Long story short: when i was in my 20s I used to have a thing with my sister

Long story short: when i was in my 20s I used to have a thing with my sister.

Yesterday after dinner at her house it was just me and her at her house and I asked her (sort of kiddingly) that if she ever divorced her husband (because he had made her mad earlier on), that if she would give me a chance to have a relationship with her again. She kind of paused and just looked at me and asked me if "As a couple?" and I told her "yes and then she said that "Yes. if I ever divorce [brother in laws name] she would consider having a relationship with me again".

When she said that I started to get a visible erection on the spot so i quickly sat down on a chair so she would not notice it. And now I kind of feel bad because Im sitting here thinking of ways to ruin their relationship so they break up.

How do I make my sister divorce her husband Holla Forums?

picture not her btw.

easy, fuck your brother in law.

your fake story is bad and you should feel bad

Plant nudes on his phone and make her suspicious that he's cheating. Planting the nudes should be easy enough assuming he has a cellphone (just ask to use it and walk away for a while).

As for making her suspicious of him, you should probably do it a while after planting the nudes so they have less of a chance connecting the dots that it was you. The conversation with your sister about his "cheating" should be subtle. Try saying things like "Notice how he's been distant with you lately?" or "You look nice…has he told you that today?". Plant the seeds of doubt, then once you're sure she's taken the bait, sit her down in a sort of hushed and secretive sense and let the bombshell drop that you saw nudes on his phone.

Yes, I have used these steps myself, so I know this process works if you do it right
Also, assuming this story is true, just remember that actually following through with these steps makes you a shitbag

yes. i know. thank you for the advice though.

Good luck user. I thought of a second option, although it will only work if your sister's husband is promiscuous for real, and if you know a hot girl (or are willing to pay for one). Just actually make him a cheater. Offer to hang out with him, and get him drunk as shit around an attractive slut.

Admittedly this method is harder, but will make you feel less guilty if you pull it off

i thought about that one but i dont want to get anybody else involved because you never know with people later on. and i dont even know if she really meant it but it seeemed like she did…so i am here thinking about it.

don't be a cuck

Silly Anonymous, it's not being a cuck if he makes his sister break up with her husband and fuck him instead. That's called scoring.

Post a picture of sister, OP. More people will help you if she's hot.

t. helper

i dont have one in this computer, but i suppose i can get one from her facebook. brb.

Did she have a daughter?

Can you make that short story longer? I would like to hear the details

TL;DR
OP: wud u fug me
Sis: maybe

shit i can't read

NEWS FLASH: OP currently having trouble remembering his sister's name and faceberg account

p.s. how do i get rid of all the stupid chinese characters on 8ch? WTF

nah OP is currently fapping to said pics
stop withholding your imaginary shit faggot

do u guys wipe butt with left or right hand?

I don't wipe.

You don't really expect her to marry her brother?

Step 1.) Impregnate
Step 2.) Everybody wins!

OP here.

Sorry guys, I changed my mind about the pictures. I asked someone if i could look somebody up from her facebook pictures and he said yes. So thats that…. I will try to look for a non digital picture so its not a facebook one.

meep meep just send him to china and someone will kill him there tbh no homo

Yes it is and he needs to continue telling his fake and bad story in excruciating detail.