Does anybody else think it's weird to congratulate a woman for being pregnant?

Even the parents of the woman congratulate the man who knocked up their daughter.

Is that weird only to me?

stop being autistic.

Having a baby is life changing. It demands all your attention and freedom.

Because it means you have succeed in spreading your genes. You are now considered an evolutionary success. Congratulations you aren't a failure.

What the fuck is wrong with her nose? She looks like a cartoon character.

She's part nigger

omg so weird omg!

this tbh

>>>/r9k/

natural and organic 999

Actually pregnancy happens after the sex

big if true

yes. Its no achievement, theres 8000000000 of us, we didnt come from nowhere, or from a queen human, whos the only 1 able to lay eggs

your post is barely coherent tbh

ITS EASY TO BE PREGNANT
MAY WOMEN WERE PREGNANT
THAT MADE MANY HUMANS
WE R NOT ANTS OR BEES
ALL WOMEN CAN BE PREGNANT
80% OF WOMEN GET TO SHIT OUT A KID
IF 80% OF EVERY1 CAN DO A THING, ITS NOT UNIQUE OR HARD

There's only like 80,000,000 of us. Stop lying.

thks tbh, germany redpilled

i said barely coherent, user. not that it wasn't coherent. thank u 4 waste your time

np, its u, whos a dumbass here anyway

kys loser

Socially, the seminal ejaculation inside the vaginal canal is an insignificant ancillary to creation of another human.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512Socially, the seminal ejaculation inside the vaginal canal is an insignificant ancillary to creation of another human.-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v2iJwEAQEKAAYFAloPMQoACgkQ2D3DObgbfIgDsAP/QKIHVWWe+2f/OP2qWD/vUU0d8aGea79en61cNWHB5RkBZj7GTINUUvMc3mbGGAVskFhWd934bO25AKwsfBSuZe99WbEn68ACjX9D58PYsz+3LcTFW8t/cZ6hV+L7GtqAhMRj30wxBLiC1F8BNY11I+RMwvYY5qsWAbVsD15C5YA==mCYJ-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

no 1 care wut u think tbh

lots of people care what i think, jbhwy
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512>>7555079lots of people care what i think, jbhwy-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v2iJwEAQEKAAYFAloPMmsACgkQ2D3DObgbfIjvqgP/R9EdUiymSsuYrYDQ9jE9Q9vbgIslGl+O1Es7+PO2JKP2RmneSNGzJJwsX/WOJF3MCWGMW9G6tQUcMoYJKta79j9UvFwQvIqiSruWfr5o2qscZ8nYlH+JvodSx57zgiQD6yentWD8aLsLGDfqKiNXjx/EFgeuhiXcmunOkFr1aX0==KR2Q-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

im not the 1 who cant read

incorrect tbh

you need to shush, jbhwy

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512>>7555095you need to shush, jbhwy-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v2iJwEAQEKAAYFAloPMvkACgkQ2D3DObgbfIjejQP8DIHIpmyvPDPcX6m/skFVlM9w6TH2MX1RHBK3wd61UkV0+aBiiFTLpV3oYBmNgJh71KJp5VQE0j6FxeH5jpcx8nnwgSCw1NU4M7WWJ76LiTBdSHH0Sv22aIfm9XB8DDiPcu44LDyqULJubY4iJMsECHciN5GfgREwngLFk2NW968==B5Kp-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

They're congratulating them on having a child not them fucking each other

I just said that except not in a retarded way.
See
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512>>7555105I just said that except not in a retarded way.See >>7555076-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v2iJwEAQEKAAYFAloPNI8ACgkQ2D3DObgbfIhnbgQAvxEskQZFliOes6Gz7xRuKDt5VxtkhfWSyt+R9HTSN+/P5PImqDU1ut9xXCZeS1AGxeh+VjsZUDqdC1uCRRaGBWi6HVuYalNrt2G4olM/MPdV5QqumXeMdfwC/2y5XmxKNpsPrqI3RQYBzFRxh3N89XJLyUA3e10ZTM4AEtxXRNM==/gJ1-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

you seem to be confused. looks like you presented it in a retarded way while the user you are responding to did not

And what if they are congratulating if they are only "trying to have a kid"?

nobody will congratulate op

i have never heard anyone do this tbh

Okay imagine a group of women. Now Stacy breaks the news to her friend.
"So Brad and I are now trying to have a baby. We both think the time is right. I am already so excited!"

"Omg, you go girl. I wish my boyfriend would agree to do that. I don't want to wait that much longer."

(Ugh Lisa stop making this about you)
"So yeah, I was already looking up baby furniture. I also wanted to look at like clothes and pijamas for it, but that would be way too early, since we can't even know, if it's a boy or a girl."

tbh you're incorrect.
My explanation fully covered the implications in a way no other post was able to.
The other imbecile's explanation was overly crude, technically inaccurate, and didn't assuage any of the questions pertinent to the OP.
Sorry but jbhwy.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512>>7555123tbh you're incorrect.My explanation fully covered the implications in a way no other post was able to.The other imbecile's explanation was overly crude, technically inaccurate, and didn't assuage any of the questions pertinent to the OP.Sorry but jbhwy.-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v2iJwEAQEKAAYFAloPOcMACgkQODYJZzLX02PtjQQAuSQt6hNsfKVBNtXNVc2qYs6dgUyxy4FIfmJ/S0haCMZT53vGD2/HnK9Hcu0rNtZVXng3PJFC0qssKsmD2ptbE0uzpvlTR5F08SHj11PW1lXvxCBsygjBgdYWaLxIwFYblMvu0kmfIGk8D47lVcj8BnZjfmlK2cAzgxcxeBGyJlM==koPQ-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

If it's a white woman expecting white child then she should be congratulated for keeping the white race going. But I wouldn't expect Germancuck to understand it.

found some pics of a few white women's children

I never heard anyone in Germany use the term white in a racial context.

what's weird about it? having babies is normal. the point of not being a kid anymore is being able to talk about these kinds of things without laughing like a retard or feeling embarrassed like a little faggot. you need to man the fuck up. start superficial manning the fuck up, then that mentality will slowly root itself in your personality. after that, you can do whatever the fuck you want since you know the fact that being a man is rooted in your personality. why am i saying this? because you're a faggot, op. you're faggot. adios

it's an american thing, because everybody here has mutt heritage, nobody is simply german or swedish or norwegian etc etc

What part of
don't you understand?

Of course not. It would be offensive to your arab and nigger bulls

we are all like 20 different mixes of shit which makes us really ugly to look at along with the obesity and processed food cancer tbh

I actually don't think it's that weird. But if you ironically say it like you think it's weird, then we can at least have a conversation about that and that is what I wanted to do.

lol

I am sorry. You know sometimes I really try not to be too judgemental for America, but sometimes so much crazy shit comes out of your country.
It's not only those crazy conservative "die for israel" boomers, but the left is just as retarded.
Your Left is actually slowly trying to infect us.
That gender bullshit for example. We Germans are lucky that there is actually no "Gender and Sex" as 2 different concepts in our language. So whenver someones says Gender it sounds really artifical and instinctually turns peopel off.

I wonder how the Left is going to try to deal with that.

i've said only once in my life so far and it wasn't awkward or weird from my side at all. but yeah, congratulating people in general is pretty weird and gay

They're congratulating a woman for deciding to transition to the next stage of their life. It's the stage where women become mothers and have a family. Obviously it doesn't always work out or whatever but that's the idea behind it. No one is congratulating her for literally being inseminated you autist.

pregnancy is based