Paradigm shattering spiritual and political revelations red pill thread

this is information that you should take the effort to absorb and understand.

It's a big read but know that nobody else will teach you what you are about to read here.
I've been banned before from Holla Forums for posting this because "it belongs on /x/" and they don't want anyone reading this since the (((mods))) work for (((them))). hilariously I have also been banned from /x/ before for posting this because "it belongs on Holla Forums".

to be honest, in case something happens to me and I'm never found again (could happen to anyone?) you should archive this page after I finish posting all this information.
archive.is/

you can also hit "file", and then "save page as" on your browser to save this page as a file. or you could screenshot the entire thing. make sure to save the individual images as well, because archiving or saving the page might save them as thumbnails only.

I strongly encourage people to save this and make encrypted backups to hide in multiple locations because there is a witch hunt to stop the spread of this information. with the same tenacity as those who were tasked with preserving the existance of the bible, we must ensure that this information always lasts to continue to persist and exist for as long as human beings do unless we wish to fall back into the abyss of ignorance to the truth, God.

Jiyuu no Tsubasa Full English cover is in my opinion an excellent theme for this thread.

http s://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I
or
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I
if it doesn't work

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
youtube.com/watch?v=EbolwSbowvY
youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=57CJ83TlHJs
youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI
youtube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw
biblehub.com/genesis/11-4.htm
biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/7.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=K9Lmpa9dNnI
hooktube.com/watch?v=JVlcXJ5QLYg
hooktube.com/watch?v=3eBtxkpBuA4
hooktube.com/watch?v=cG-Qjyk6wrw
hooktube.com/watch?v=Soudg5ZAVj0
hooktube.com/watch?v=IY5i6VFETs4
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZAq8Mvs5I5Q
archive.is/UGIWY
archive.is/yszmI
archive.is/nJebq
archive.is/cZSZ8
archive.is/2gxOQ
archive.is/qjoww
archive.is/HQwsX
archive.is/NaIIy
archive.is/KYvu2
archive.is/fO8XR
archive.is/hUsZf
archive.is/7a7NX
archive.is/Z1je2
archive.is/Mt8QO
archive.is/ESMHB
archive.is/inrkk
archive.is/YZ4Y8
archive.is/5SDk5
archive.is/Env8S
archive.is/vV2tl
archive.is/y31vq
archive.is/qp0lw
a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip
mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/
youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA
archive.is/5afjh
archive.is/DsApm
archive.is/YgIz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the cult of globalism would like you to believe.
remember that the bad guy from one of the latest devil may cry games is called "mundus"

cucks, shills, liberals, sjws, alot of zionists, globalists, united nations, democrats, antifa, alot of feminists, corporate elite, and weird sects/cults of strange christians and fake jews, pedophilia normalizers, blacklivesmatter, and trump haters and obstructionists are ALL THE SAME PEOPLE.

notice how they all love worshipping false idols, and what they percieve to be ideal """perfect""" shapes, even though those shapes exist in the same imperfect universe as everyone else and are at the deepest level just as imperfect as they are. the globalists worship money, limitation, imperfection, corruption, false idols, pain, suffering, and deception among many other bad things.

they love spheres, so they invent the globe earth narrative with nasa (nasa translates in hebrew: "to deceive") and all the heavenly things become spheres, from stars to planets to moons and so on in our childrens textbooks. then they begin to worship cubes, like the big black cube middle eastern people worship over there, or the cube jewish people wrap around their forehead, and all the other cubes they have all over the place (and there are alot of them!) and regardless of if it's real or fabricated, nasa thinks that it's significant enough to show us saturn's "black cube".

they also have that bronze bull or "golden calf" false idol in new york as well. then they worship triangles, like the triangle pointing down, and the triangle pointing up, like the illuminatie eye pyramid on the dollar bill, or how a triangle pointing up and another pointing down both combine as the star of david symbol on the israel flag. the globalist cult is also obsessed with finding/creating the philosophers stone and transmutation, specifically Lead(black) into Gold(white)
atlantis is the entire earth, that's why we can't find the one place that it's hiding. that's why there are pyramids and very similar ruins in every part of the world, even under water in the ocean. pyramids are triangle shapes and the one in egypt had a capstone like the eye on the dollar. atlantis was the previous earth-spanning government/civilization and was wiped out during the great flood that is remembered by many different cultures and religions, not just judaism. if you look at the flat earth map, and compare it to the map of atlantis, they look the same.
the tower of babel was most likely build and destroyed at the center of the flat earth map. "the north pole".

if you watch alot of horror movies but specifically the alien movies, and even more specifically the prometheus and alien covenant movies, you begin to notice that there is an obsession that they have with the (((black goo))) which is a strange parallel to oil, which springs from up from the earth after being tapped as a dark black liquid. petroleum is then used to make many other things like plastics, cosmetic products, and fuels. coal is also black, but is not a liquid. these things fuel many of the energy needs of our world. petroleum is also used by the pharmaceutical industry.

the globalists, are an insidious cult that has hijacked and parasitized off of other cultures and religions since the beginning of humanity. the word "vampire" comes to mind, and it isn't that big of a jump of logic considering how deeply entangled the webs of corruption are with globalists and human trafficking and all the rumors of "spirit cooking", the rape and murder of kidnapped children, and then the ritualized drinking of their blood. (just look up the insane amount of children as well as people that go missing every year. to say the numbers are staggering is an understatement)

its 2015 again…

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
9I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

just keep in mind that satan, jesus (both get called "the morning star"), santa, and all these other figures are false idols invented by the globalist cult to distract and confuse people so that instead of saying "I believe in and love the one and only God" they pray to a man or a statue of a man, or fear another being that is said to have mythical powers similar to God but is instead evil, and then throw tons of money into the religious establishement because of a reaction based out of fear and not love, so that imperfect human beings will save other imperfect human beings from suffering instead of the obvious. only God which is perfect can save imperfect human beings. there are alot of people who believe that satan or some evil powerful figure exists because they simply can't give God all the credit for everything that happens in life, from every baby that is born to every puppy that gets run over by a car. emotionally it's too much for them to accept the fact that God controls absolutely everything and that there is no other power that exists, so they feel the need to create a sock puppet that plays the part of the "bad guy" so that they don't have to rationalize or blame God out of ignorance.

the real original jews all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. you could check the map and sit staring at it in confusion for years until you convince yourself that they were just retarded, or really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

please tell me what in the fuck is cat's cradle? nobody can explain it to me. I think it's fake bullshit.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is a political group that is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone. loads of oil pipelines needing to run through that area certainly don't feel like a coincidence, if you believe in those.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
youtube.com/watch?v=EbolwSbowvY
youtube. com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=57CJ83TlHJs
youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI

and an interesting conversation. Holla Forums will laugh hard at this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw

here is where it all begins to make sense so pay really close attention
read the story of the tower of babel and get ready to shit your pants.
biblehub.com/genesis/11-4.htm
we already established that the globalists are essentially the same cult who built the tower of babel and that the motto for the UN building and it's amazing resemblance to the tower of babel is undeniable. what's one of the biggest things they are pushing? multiculturalism and diversity, but only in white countries. africans can have africa, mexicans have have mexico, and everybody else can have their home country, but white people are not allowed to have their own home country or they are racist and evil. white people are actually the minority in the neighborhood of earth and the globalists want white people to go extinct. it's a known fact, and there is proof everywhere. europe and usa are suffering from horrible immigration problems that destroy their home countries and don't even help the people who they think they are helping.

this is through and through, undeniably about the extermination of the white race. it's not about racism and it's not about hate. it's about a goal that the globalists have to simply wipe us out. not because if we are born a straight white male with blonde hair and blue eyes that we are automatically racist, sexist, misogynistic, antisemitic, islamophobic, or homophobic, because that's a lie that the globalists themselves made up. they want to wipe us out simply because we are who we are. just like islamic extremists who kill each other in the middle east simply because they have a slightly different interpretation of their religion, the globalists want to kill white people simply because we exist. white people are brainwashed to believe that they need to feel guilt from the moment they are born and apologize for being white until the day they die. this needs to stop, yesterday. the globalists want you to hate yourself like a person who brushes their teeth with fluoride poisoned and excruciatingly minty toothpaste, doesn't rinse their mouth and drinks orange juice immediately after to give themselves as much pain and discomfort as possible, and they want you to believe you deserve it too. (for the videos below you can swap "you" with "hook" in the link to view it on hooktube instead.)

gumballs immigration
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

they want to take all the dark skinned people in the world (((Lead))) and mix it with the rest of the world, specifically only into the most whitest of countries (((Gold))) until it's all black, because if you know even the slightest thing about alchemy and transmutation, you know that the globalists NEED something black to work with in order to turn it into gold or really we should say, "the globalist cult is made of people who are deeply unclean and evil in their very souls, and so they can only make fruits of the darkest, most tainted ingredients." No offense to black people. this is based on how the globalists think of you, not how I personally think of you. to any black people reading this, I don't hate you because I have probably never met you as an individual and we haven't commited any crimes towards each other. if you are civilized and friendly, I will also be civilized and friendly. it's that simple and I don't hold any hate in my heart. so lets just get that out of the way. remember that slavery never ended and that it simply just expanded to include all of us. all good and innocent civilized people need to unite and fortify the minds of our children with this information so that they may be vaccinated against these tricks forever more.

the globalists need lead to make gold.
the opposite is true for good people, because good people take good clean pure ingredients (white) and make good clean pure fruits from their work. (white) again, this is based on globalist logic. you can take it as literally or as metaphorically as you like but just remember that it's not about hate. a farmer avoids pesticides and other poison and uses high quality good clean dirt (which is black) but for the example lets say that dirt is (white ingredient) then the fruits that grow from that dirt are "organic" assuming they got certified before and they followed the rules. the fruit that came out is clean and healthy (white). I hope my example made sense.

good people: white goes in, white comes out

bad people: black goes in, taints and corrupts all the white until none is left, and then the remaining taint is transmuted into some poor valueless and impure """white""" """gold"""

you sow good seeds, you get good trees which give good fruit.
you sow bad seeds, you get bad tress which give bad fruit.

biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/7.htm
A Tree and its Fruit
(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

do you understand where this is going? the globaists are the false prophets. they want "the new world order" because they don't want to be like God, the want to BE God. they built the tower of babel to try to reach God because they were stupid enough to believe they could become God. two very different things. I'm not advocating violence. it's a bible quote. I'm advocating awareness.

lets look at what both groups here wanted, and why:

the globalists want:
to racemix the whole world until everyone has coffee- skin, hair, and eye color. they want to force a giant harmful eugenics program upon the entire earth to destroy all unique cultures and races until nobody is special anymore and nobody has a home anymore. they want to do it for evil purposes that do not benefit the individual, or even the whole because everyone is screwed over as a result and the only ones who benefit are the elite cult members left unaffected at the top. they want everyone to have the same global government prescribed religion, politics, culture, music, clothing, school system and way of thinking. they want everyone on the same drugs to suppress their emotions and creativity, they want everyone chipped, modded, tracked, cybernetically un-enhanced, enslaved by their own bodies. they want to chain up your soul and deny you the personal freedom to love God.
now, why do you think they hated hitler so much? it's because he knew what they were trying to do, and he wanted the opposite.

hitler wanted: a beneficial eugenics program that tried its best to reduce disease and promote good health and also attempting to bring out the best features in his own people. blonde hair, blue eyes, fair white skin. strong and healthy men and women. the thing that they hammer into everyones heads from the moment that they are born is that it was all about "hate". that hitler was this evil guy who did all these things all for no reason other than hate, and with no other logical reasons. it was never about white skin being better than black skin, or brown eyes being better than green eyes or anything. hitler wanted every culture and race on earth to strive to be the best they could be by bringing out the best they all had from within. hitler didn't have a problem with african people, he wanted them to be the most beautiful africans they could be, and he wanted his own people to be the best germans that they could be, and he wanted every culture and race on earth to be the best they could be, but also to stop fucking with everyone else. hitler knew that if everyone could live to their greatest potential, but also learn to live and let live that the world could last in peace, but some people wanted more control. where we are today as the human race is a result of all of our struggles. it's a great moment to be alive.

remember the ending of the story of the tower of babel. God splits up everyone's languages and divides everyone back up into their own unique tongues again. you could also interpret this as God changing everyone back into unique races again. if you really think about it, God probably didn't split them up for the first time. God made people different in the beginning and it was the globalist cult that had race mixed everyone. God was simply splitting them back up as a result of globalist cult trouble making over the years. brings a whole new meaning the the globalist lefty chant "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" that they say to trump. also remember the reason the globalist cult wanted to build the tower of babel. they wanted to be able to reach God somehow. really pathetic plan on their part honestly. remember the reading about the firmament in genesis? makes you wonder why hillary clinton (a major puppet for the globalists) is always talking about "breaking the glass ceiling" considering that maybe that was part of their plan when building the tower. also please do remember to look up "operation fishbowl" where they tried to bomb the sky and break the firmament. It didn't work out for them. Isn't it funny how God is against globalists? or rather, globalists are against God.

if you want to view the same video on youtube then just change "hook" in hooktube to "you" so that it says "youtube"
hooktube.com/watch?v=K9Lmpa9dNnI
hooktube.com/watch?v=JVlcXJ5QLYg
hooktube.com/watch?v=3eBtxkpBuA4
hooktube.com/watch?v=cG-Qjyk6wrw
hooktube.com/watch?v=Soudg5ZAVj0
hooktube.com/watch?v=IY5i6VFETs4
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZAq8Mvs5I5Q

please make sure that you understand that I'm not saying that it's bad to be black or that it's bad to be jewish and I'm also not saying that it's bad to be white or anything like that. there are plenty of beautiful people out there with brown eyes too. the mistake that alot of people on Holla Forums make is over-reaching their stereotypes to the point that "all black people are nig nogs" or that "all jews are kikes" or some crazy knee-jerk auto-racism that just kicks in and turns off their logic. that reaction is exactly what the globalist cult wants. they want a giant group of people who don't like them, but are too stupid to really see beyond the surface. Holla Forums will always complain about "da jews" and give big mean rude frowny faces to common jewish people walking down the street but they often fail to voice their opinions very much with more important people higher up on the food chain. it's kind of like controlled opposition, except you yourself realize that you are the controlled opposition from the beginning.

we must all understand that there are good and bad people on earth from every single race, religion, gender, culture, etc. and that this is not about hate, even if the globalists hate every single last person on earth.
alot of these lead and gold metaphors and backround on strange cult junk is to help people understand the way that the globalist cult thinks, and to better understand why they do what they do and what their motives may be.

So now lets get back to the three oaths and why isreal has been falsely founded.
the three oaths go like this:
(from wikipedia)

Rabbi Zeira interpreted the ‘Three Oaths’ to mean (((however he changed his mind later!))):

the very important thing to note here is that if you read very carefully, you will realize that these goals do not have a defined point at which they are successfully met and completed. the reason for this is that these are indefinite goals that do not have an end point or at least not here on earth. what this means in this case is that the jewish people are simply meant to follow these rules for as long as jewish people exist on earth. don't move to israel en masse and set up a major home base there, don't treat your neighbors badly (the whole earth), and as a result nobody will oppress you too much. the jewish people are meant to exist upon the earth for as long as God wants them to, and God wants them to do it as guests, and they are to behave themselves and cause as little trouble as possible while they are here.
the sad thing is that none of these oaths are being kept right now. not only are there jews living in israel without the permission of God, but all three oaths are in a complete state of failure.

Most Holla Forumsacks here never studied judaism, and dont realy understand it or where it comes from. If they did, they would also understand how big of a fuckup it is for a white person to be christian. That said, a "good jew" does have a choice, wandering around raising goats'n'stuff and studying the nature of existance and the meaning of god until death claims him naturally like in the days of the bible, anything that deviates from that makes him no longer a "real" jew.
The moment a jew touches money, he is undone, his entire existance becomes corrupted because they are not meant to value anything from this world. Problem is, the absolute vast majority of jews interpret this as exploiting everything while not giving a shit, instead of literaly detaching themselves from it to the best of their abilities and focusing solely to the quest for knowledge of God. As far as i know, huge amounts of jews fucked up big time and are now entirely corrupted, which is why the divine spark has re-written it's rulebooks. but it's all planned. God knew everything would happen this way.

anyway, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel as God had intended. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them for the sake of dissing or anything, just saying that's a fact and I'm saying it simply because it is a fact, and not for any hateful reasons in any way. I'm taking this strictly educationally and logically. there is no hate in any of my words, and this is what I really believe after diving deep into information and study.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. God is literally heaven. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

the spaces between atoms and the particles that hold atoms together are a huge amount of empty space. yet somehow we remain solid. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

I'm trying to explain:
once I got rid of all the garbage between myself and god, I felt much closer to god.

I'm not exactly shitting on everything the bible or every religion says, since you can clearly see me using the bible as a source. just remember that most if not all religions are mostly if not all wrong- but most if not all religions have small pieces of truth, if you are willing to sift through the corruption. believing everything you read or experience in life as perfect, that's the problem.

how new are you? it was the group that toppled Holla Forums and turned it into what it is now.

Basically the best advice I can give you is this, and I will try to stay on topic and not derail too far unless it's slightly important to know or be aware of:

this is because they believe themselves to be greater than God and want to become God or make humanity into God. see the story of the tower of babel. look up "the singularity" and do research on what kind of people are always pushing "singularity" speak, and technological transcendance. also everyone pushing "the internet of things" and trying to unite us all in bad ways so they can attempt to control us and spy on us by sneaking in bluetooth and wifi into toilets and salt shakers.

remember jesus and satan are both "the morning star" and jesus is "the son of man" and was also obsessed with trying to convince everyone that he was "god" which is one of the reasons I believe jesus was a globalist.

also note the obsession with zodiac signs. jesus talks about "the man with the pitcher of water" and that's supposedly aquarius. alot of people say "we are not the (jesus)fish we are actually the (ocean)water!" this is connected to how we know water is a sacred creation of God (great flood, waters above and below the earth) and these people equate hijacking the meaning of the current great awakening to mean that "humanity is the water" (hey did you know the human body is a large percentage of water?!?!?? but lets totally ignore all the other things we are made out of, and disregard the fact that we are souls, and we have bodies and not the other way around.)

so that in essence they are implying that "humanity is God" also there are many connections between jesus, satan "lucifer the light bringer" and the sun we see in the sky every day. they also want to hijack that because they want to worship the sun as another one of their many false idols. notice a theme? they enjoy taking the creations of God and worshipping them or claiming to be them.

remember God has a big ego and is very jealous. of course, God is the only one who is allowed to be this way because it's God! it is totally outside the style of God to become an imperfect human being and come to earth and let other imperfect human beings hurt and or kill them.

I FUCKING LOVE COFFEE ♥ ♥ ♥

these same decievers throughout history made up lies like:

"the greatest trick the devil ever did was convince us he didn't exist"
which pyschologically tempts your mind to consider that you are worried that you are being fooled, and thus tricking a non-devil believer (since the devil isn't real but globalists worship that to be edgy and against God) into worrying that you are making a mistake by being unaware of a possible threat and then believing again in an attempt to "bring yourself up to speed" and protect yourself.
or
"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
so what may I ask Is the path to heaven paved with? bad intentions?

>there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun and the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

>some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

>many religions are designed to trick people into thinking they need to go to a special building to worship God so that they don't feel as if they are being heard by God as well as if they were praying in the (((approved place of worship))) like churches, synagoges, and mosqs.

Exodus 20

Deuteronomy 5

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

now you're just making shit up. next thing you will tell me it was /kennedi/ spazzy trolls or Holla Forums when in fact it was the globalist shills who were disrupting Holla Forums intentionally by just spamming it.

a good conversation that I had with someone once:

I disagree and this is why.

good summary correct?

the reason why this is an imperfect and short lasting solution or rather short lasting delusion is because life and the many different aspects, factors, variables, and so on leave an imperfect human person with very little control over the many different things in their life in this imperfect earth reality.

there are always more problems, and there is no such thing as lasting peace, here- at the very least.

lasting human satisfaction is not what imperfect human beings are searching for.

what imperfect human beings are searching for is not temporary, or lasting, but rather eternal peace and and happiness and love and freedom. this can only be reached through not obtaining or grasping, but rather being gifted some semblance of perfection by God. this isn't about christianity, islam, judaism, buddaism, or any other flawed and imperfect attempted human interpretation of perfection using imperfect concepts and means in an imperfect hell/earth simulation.

so you were here during that time. I hardly need to explain it.

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

>the earth is flat and hollow

astronauts can only go so far in space before the firmament blocks them fyi.

hilarious thread full of shills, but with some good posters. the shills arguments get destroyed and they fail miserably so it's extra fun.
archive.is/UGIWY

people need to be told over and over again- convinced from birth that they are walking on a giant ball hurtling through space while it's spinning around very very fast; also, the people far away are upside down. you don't need to have your head full of shit to look around and observe the world around you to realize that the theme tends to be that everything is relatively flat, save for the mountains and hills and canyons in some places.

if there are as many infinite stars and galaxies as they say there are, the entire sky wouldn't have any visible individual stars because in terms of pixels on a tv screen the stars in the sky would take up every pixel of space that there is in the sky. the entire sky would always glow white and there wouldn't be a place in the sky to look at that was empty.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

the earth presumably being as massive as we think it is (even though it's flat) is so heavy and so big that spinning at that speed would tear it apart. forces created by the spin would be greater than the force of gravity, but that's another deeper rabbit hole.

going by the rules of globalist approved science, if you actually do the proper calculations you discover that the force of gravity is not enough to overcome the spinning force of the planet (the globe spinning on its own, not the "spin around the sun") and that we should have been catastrophically flung off of the earth in a cataclysm along with the earth spinning itself apart to pieces by now.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, and how very ancient antarctic ice is also a strange blue color. makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

/kennedi/ and cat's cradle are two completely different things. /kennedi/ is a board of people high on coffee spamming people or pulling annoying but harmless pranks and raids on Holla Forums's boards. cat's cradle is some kind of theory. even on doing a search I can't find a single fucking website that properly explains what the hell cat's cradle is. if you're willing to explain it, I'll be willing to try and understand.

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole (antarctica) is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. what a coincidence.

remember when those people were trying to get God removed from mentions in the pledge of allegiance and on money and the mainstream AAA news intentionally made it seem like all those people were anti God or something?

those people were actually against the pledge of allegience because they didn't like how small children were being forced to pledge allegiance to a giant governmental corporate entity, and they didn't like how they misused the name of God by saying "one nation, under God, or having "in God we trust, on the money because all these things are based on political propaganda and brainwashing,

especially when children are forced to magically associate God with the government and all our money so that they are brainwashed from a young age to worship money and our government and the corporations as false gods and ultimately false idols. they were upset because God is good but the name was being put on bad things like money and the pledge of allegiance to the globalist cult.

anyone who has ever gone to a tall skyscraper that allows an all around window view with protective railing (so people dont just fall off) and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

bible says that God created the sun, and the moon, and the stars. they are mentioned seperately.

stars are not suns that are far away, they are something else.

and now, I will post a bunch of stuff on the mandela effect

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

htt p://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
archive.is/yszmI

htt ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
archive.is/nJebq

htt p://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
archive.is/cZSZ8
htt p://cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
archive.is/2gxOQ

htt p://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
archive.is/qjoww

htt p://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
archive.is/HQwsX

htt p://www.zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
archive.is/NaIIy

http s://search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
archive.is/KYvu2
http s://search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black+hole
archive.is/fO8XR
http s://search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black%20hole
http s://search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

I can understand why anons could feel that way, but I posted this because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel.

htt p://www.imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
archive.is/hUsZf
htt p://www.imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti
archive.is/7a7NX

just like space is a deception- quantum suicide, and parallel universes are also a deception. dimensions are different however, (dimension definition: a part or feature or way of considering something)

look at all the signs that show how much the agenda seems to want to push the idea the CERN is responsible for the mandela effect, like the image where they hold the sign. this is actually a deception because God is responsible for the mandela effect, "The changing of the way we are considering our reality".

there's no other universe. there is no "in my universe it was like this" we are here and things are changing here. as I showed in the other link they are even making a movie about cern and mention reality being altered.

don't confuse this with heaven, which is the real universe. our universe (here on earth) is the fake matrix, and in the fake matrix here, we are experiencing the mandela effect. (context, reference)

CERN created the internet.
or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

http s://home.cern/topics/birth-web
archive.is/Z1je2

htt p://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
archive.is/Mt8QO

htt p://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
archive.is/ESMHB

htt p://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
archive.is/inrkk

htt p://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
archive.is/YZ4Y8

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
archive.is/5SDk5

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
archive.is/Env8S

htt p://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
archive.is/vV2tl

htt p://techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
archive.is/y31vq

htt p://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
archive.is/qp0lw

and yet intertwined due to being on Holla Forums during the same era.

not quite, it just had that appeal to it to draw more users in, but what it actually was just a collective of critical thinkers.

Well what do you expect? this is Holla Forums Holla Forums after all, not 4chan. We don't have the unfortunate newfags running around putting every little detail of our sites history on ED and Reddit. I will explain it for you, if you are truly interested, I will also link the archive which contains every thread that was hosted. a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip
>>>/catscradle/

Continuing in next post.

If you haven't heard about the mandela effect, its basically this. you're living your life and suddenly you notice that the sign for a restaurant has changed. "they just updated it" you think. now your cereal is a different name. what? now south america is in the wrong place? and now everyone who remembers these things is "wrong"? welcome to something we don't fully understand, or even partially. life was like a box of chocolates. WAS.

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.
it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

c3po in the old starwars now has a silver leg (used to be all gold color)

shawn of the dead is now shaun of the dead

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

Luke, I AM your father is now No, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, Italy, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iceland, Greenland and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these. LOOK AT ANY MAP.

Isaiah 11:6

"the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" is now "The Wolf also shall dwell with the Lamb"

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

kit-kat is now kitkat

the Ford car logo is different and so is the Volkswagen logo (a random user mentioned the Volvo logo and many others?)

Volkswagon is now Volkswagen

human anotomy has changed. your stomach and kidneys are now way high up and in your ribcage and your liver is way bigger

Lay-Z-Boy is now la-z-boy

mona lisa now smiles

sex in the city is now sex and the city

fruit loops is now froot loops

the Canon camera logo is very different

Johnny Quest is now Jonny Quest

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

definative is now definitive
definately is now definitely

is now

sherbert icecream is now sherbet

FAO Schwartz is now FAO Schwarz

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.
he never had a gun before.

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

Fidel castro is alive again (now dead again?)

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo Bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

Is it just me? Does anyone else remember the girl having braces?

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

the word "environment"

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

look at the world map. it has changed.

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

There's a belief among Mormons and Muslims that both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

and as for mormons It boils down to anything not written in mental is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

thanks I'm willing to listen. but I can't click on that strange link. if you would be so kind as to use archive.is I would glady check out those threads. very interested. thanks for your effort.

/catscradle/ wasn't a theory, or a group of conspiracy theorists, rather, they were a group of conspirators theirselves. I know this for fact because I was in every discussion both on the surface and within their other chat-networks (Tox, IRC, and so-on)

At first it was 3-4 users that were drawn together by interesting topic during a time on Holla Forums where there was only factions between users. As CC grew they began to do a lot of interesting things to the board, some things ended up in failure, others persisted and gained traction.

A few notable examples of things CC did:

It's really interesting. Should I continue/go into detail?

yes please. and tell me about your involvement in gamergate. I smell you there.

No involvement in gamergate, surprisingly. The only affiliation with GG that CC had was simply sharing Holla Forums.

how? and why? that's funny but what's the functionality? the purpose?

ok

if you're working together with the good parts of Holla Forums that's not a surprise.

you guys didn't create it, but I would possibly give you credit in helping to solidify people's understanding of it. what a fun ride.

I hope this means the good parts. sadly getting banned there is still a common thing, shills run rampant, mods get rid of things like what I posted.

I'm sure you helped, but 100% credit? I understand if you're assuming me to assume that you just helped alot.

Wow, I am surprised. do you understand the effect gamergate had on the world and why it so majorly impacted the election and changed the course of history?

shills!

reality residue

or mental gymnastics

user I think if anyone needs to take their meds it's you. we all took the "redpill" but you seem very unsure and on the fence about many different things. you seem uncomfortable and more willing to come up with an excuse than to consider the possibility that you really are noticing something.

"totally real people" will take the time and effort to post attempts at highly convincing arguments like:

"wow that's a religion wow that's cats cradle"

(notice how they try to admit a little in desperation to placate "the unforgotten" / mandela effect believers)
also know this- I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now and I want everyone to know the truth.

The only evidence that any of this has, is what currently exists. That which is the conflict that people have with far more people's memories than those who agree with it. I see no reason to disbelieve in the effect and instead cling to some bizarre theory of highly specific mass memory error. There is currently no worthy acceptable explaination for how so many people from so many different places all over the world could possibly remember (exactly) all the same commonly recognizable and well known events, names, locations of continents and other places, and general miscellaneous things all WRONG, in EXACTLY the same ways.

You can not trick us, You can not fool us. You will not make us forget. stop lying to yourself. deny yourself the truth no longer. We are the unforgotten.

I would also like to mention that I hate to be that person who slowly trickles information into my thread. I present all my data up front and straight forward. I know there are those who definitely do jump on this thread and read it start to finish drooling all the way as they go, I know I would If I ever came across a thread like this. I let the information present itself, I let the information draw the reader/ seeker of knowledge in so that by reading it they become more interested. I'm not interested in those who lightly skim and run away in fear and laziness.

a sound possible speculation is that significant (or insignificant) events are changed and through the butterfly effect, these create an unstoppable chain of reactions which result in a lot of small changes like the title of your favorite cartoon manifesting into reality as altered. some people'es memories are altered, and others are spared.

It's just nice to see other people freak out when they absolutely know without a doubt that things they have always known in their everyday life, things that they undoubtably and unshakably remember clearly and sharply, are now obviously and unmistakably altered and noticabley and tangibley different. I and many others have seen Bragg's apple cider vinegar (brand name) suddenly appear forever changed as "bragg" in their pantry. we can all pick up that bottle that we bought as "Bragg's" and touch it, and feel it, and know that it is different than the bottle we got from the store "way back".

if you are one of the people who have noticed the difference I reccomend you call the "bragg" company if you are curious enough and ask them if they remember and how many others have called. I encourage you to be polite and not keep them too long however.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA

notice how in some frames there are only 4 people. residue of the mandela effect.

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

http s://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=human+sacrifice+cern
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hulNa6kMsRg
http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
http s://archive.is/b7ejE
htt p://yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/

There should be a bunch of security cameras all over that courtyard and the rest of the CERN facility.
If CERN wanted to debunk this video they could just release a short clip of the woman getting back up and walking away.
But something tells me that's not going to happen.

Question that should be asked isn't whether or not this is real, but who those people are?
In case you didn't know, CERN isn't your local burger king where you just walk in and certainly not a place to walk around in long black robes, and perform a human "sacrifice" in.
The only people that could have pulled this stunt are the employes themselves, question being why?
Where they trying to be le epic trolls or are they simply retarded?

user you still here? I did reply above.

whats this

In all of the time I spent lurking and posting in their threads I never once saw a reason why. It was always a go-with-the-flow thing.

How they did this was actually really interesting. During that time on Holla Forums there were two huge permanent threads full of tripfags, one for pedophiles and one for ponyfags. CC took note that the ONLY reason this permanent content was on Holla Forums was because NOBODY liked it. Simply put, anons wanted the content off of the board. CC had a different idea though. They wanted two things. 1 was freedom of speech, 2 was the content removed because nobody liked it.
What they did was this. They started a tripfag thread, they posted among themselves in it, sometimes using different tripcodes to make it look like there were more of them, other times actual tripfags joined it. Anonymous did NOT like this. They hated tripfags. Ironic, considering the two biggest, permanent threads, were full of tripfags, yes?
They kept going, and going, and going. They eventually got to an agreeable size and requested that the mods make their tripfag thread permanently cycled so that anons would stop complaining about it. The mods accepted this, there were now 3 huge cycle threads on Holla Forums.

What did CC do after? They posted anonymously in other threads, complaining about their own. Eventually anons that didn't like this at all, cried and cried until traction picked up. Eventually it was decided this: No thread should have a special permanent place just because it is content that others dislike enough to want to hide from. And thus Holla Forums was free of the permanent threads… but then something came out of it, spam, and lots of it.

Holla Forums was full of spam at this point due to the same 3 groups posting the same threads over and over, this eventually got worse as the site became slower and so broken that the mods literally couldn't delete posts at one point. After several failed software migrations eventually the group disbanded. The other two remained until one of the CC people got a hold of Holla Forums and ran them off. The last group was the pedos but they aren't the same as the pedos now. The pedos on Holla Forums now are closely similar to CC, just a group of pretenders trying to garner hate for a specific group, probably due to the current shifts in media (pedos and sexual assault-ers getting called out and shipped off to prison)

Ah, but you see they did. I have all of the archives on my computer and I can post the exact moment it was there. The first time it was posted was in a CC thread, it was immediately posted to /bane/ afterwards. A few days later it was posted on Holla Forums, and then they split in two directions. One went with Holla Forums and made the >>>/bmw/ board. The other split with /fringe/ and made the >>>/magick/ board, same day, same groups, different methods, same result.

Yes. Sorry fro the tl;dr

Please stop shitting up the boards with multiple threads of this nature, one is okay but not 4+ this morning

We need wholesome couples to bring back anti-globalist values.

Good argument, I know this redpilled couple (racemixed) that also hates globalism but are more articulate about it.

what?

May god bless these anti-globalist couples

cancer

FUCK YEAH!

CHECK EM

that's really cool and I enjoyed reading it.

why do shills always accuse people of there having been previous threads? there is no other thread like this, not even close up at the moment or even in weeks.

what cancer?

ITT: SHUT IT (((DOWN)))

CHECKED

(((they))) always shit their pants when threads like this pop up.

CC user, talking about meme magic.
I hope you like two of my old threads.
archive.is/5afjh
archive.is/DsApm

anti-slide bump. the shills are sliding this very hard.

bumping to anti-slide.

would be nice if some people gave feedback or left comments. I'm happy if someone out there is reading this and shitting bricks as they realize how much sense it all makes, and then they just walk away having improved themselves somehow but I do like getting good feedback, and maybe even a little negative but still constructive feedback as well.
am I a hypocrite? am I contradicting myself anywhere? did I make any mistakes? did you love this? I want to know.

holy shit the shills are bumping threads as fast as they can to slide this. they aren't even bothering to shill the thread. just out right massive bump spam effort in other threads to sink this.

I'm going to keep bumping this so everyone can read all these redpills. this is the type of thread the globalists fear. loaded with truth.

OP here, what's this? whoa.

antislide bump

god isnt real, Earth is spherical
stop trolling

low quality bait

the thing about flat earth is that nasa can't disprove it. they are completely capable of proving every flat earther in the entire world wrong but they refuse to do so.

more sliding.

fucking quality posts OP! this thread is great, upboated
though you know that dark monster from the black hole that is gettin spammed nowadays? what's his role in all this?

t. fedora

No, i am christian and i can get a gf.

t. fedora

That's some good stuff man. Grade A shit!

kek

antislide bump

the russia-backed Holla Forums tards are doubling down hard it seems.

antislide bump

antislide bump

the shills are sliding this extremely fast on Holla Forums even though Holla Forums is a fairly slow board right now (but doing better)

it's very strange how if this thread is way down on the catalog, Holla Forums just doesn't move very much- but as soon as I bump the thread Holla Forums starts moving extremely fast and the thread plummets. definitely thread sliding, but this thread sliding is being done even when the thread is bumped in the middle of the night.

will keep trying my best to keep the thread bumped and visible high up for everyone who may be interested until the 404's.

kek

bump.

bump

bump

bump.
really nobody interested in talking about the thread? It's hard to believe that nobody cares about this. no problem anyhow.

bump

nobody fucking cares.

fuck you shill. I know you're sliding my thread because Holla Forums is slow as fuck and my thread drops to the bottom in no time at all.

bump

bump

Holla Forums is slow as fuck but this thread plummets to the bottom

just let it die tbh

lol I made that argument a long time ago. It was never refuted

I know the thread is very long and lots of people here don't have the willpower to fucking read for 10 minutes straight but I'm willing to try to keep it alive for as long as it takes for even a small amount of people to appreciate it.

it's a good point but it's incredibly generalized and completely evades the small specific point and detail of the change that was made. essentially it's a really goofy cop-out.

based

someones gonna read it and get something good out of it you know. if I give one person that "how have I not known this my whole life" feel, then that's a good thing.

good on you, m8. maybe i'll read the thread later when i'm bored. you might have changed my life for the better, user

Maybe the Berenstein effect only works if your DNA matches to like 99.x percent with a candidate from another universe?
Also what even is the bell curve of genetic variation for two sperm assuming the egg is the same?

here's an archive incase it goes down or something.

archive.is/YgIz0

I'm assuming both parents have a big shuffle of DNA of their ancestors mixed into their sperm and egg. I think (if I'm not wrong) that if the eggs changes, you might have got a different person and if the sperm changes, it's also a different person. little things have major effects.

I mean, either way you're getting 23 chromosomes from each parent. which 23 you're getting from each is a bit complicated though.

*because you get 23 from one parent and 23 from the other one. total of 46. *I think

*assuming they didn't lie and dna is even a real thing

bump

bump.

bump.

antislide bump. the shills are sliding the fuck out of the whole board

based what other threads you need bumped ill help u out

bump

I'm having trouble understanding.

It's just one Gran Autismo fam

someone with autism decided that they hate my thread and they are sliding it 24/7? I'm sure I have more autism than them because I have been sitting here 24/7 fighting their sliding by bumping it back up.

kekekekekkekekekekekekeek you can't slide my thread PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH kekekekekekkekekekekkekekk

alright, still waiting for some good conversation.

OP here again.
If you guys are not going to participate in my shitty thread I WILL literally go outside right now and suck the first dick i can slam my tonsils against!
Don't fucking try me! I will fucking do it again!

OP here again HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Hey…. that wasn't me! fucking liars!

I am OP, who are you

i dont see u addressing any point made in the video. Is that how u define "nasa not disproving flat earth to every1"?

bump

antislide bump

bump

bump

bump

This is how I rwmember it but tbh I played the jfk simulator before I saw the footage

wew

Nope

bump

Nope

this is a good redpill thread. I know because I made it.

bump

wow shills are so mad. sliding this thread so fucking fast. kek

bump

1st exodus here, not exclusively a Holla Forumstard.

ashamedly still don't understand cat's cradle, oathbreakers or even kennedi.

please answer his question, or give more info. some of us are permadrunk or are too dumb or busy shitposting to take note of the chan fads

Stop looking for one and you'll find one. The less you worry about that and start loving yourself as well as your Lord, and not let things get in the way, you'll find the woman you were meant to be with. Don't make the same mistakes 99.9% of everybody makes. There's a gf in the exact same boat as you are right now. But you're making it your living and waking obsession which is not healthy.