How do I tell if I'm sleepwalking?

How do I tell if I'm sleepwalking?
I live with 4 people and weird stuff has been happening and I'm suspecting that I might be a sleepwalker

Now I might be just paranoid but a lot of these seem to connect directly with sleepwalking.

What the fuck do I do?

End your life British cuck

keep a diary of what's happening. film yourself sleepwalking. rape away knowing you have a defense.

sounds like typical college life bro

Just wake up and see if you're walking fam if not go back to sleep.

that's such a german post

thats a canuck bro

By tieng razor blades to the bottom of your feet, you'll certainly wake up in the event of a sleep walk. Problem solved.

I know, the post is german-joke tier

That's fairly edgy

Set your entire dorm room on fire, killing everyone. Once you're in prison, your cellmate or bunkmate or matefriend or whatever can keep an eye on you and tell you whether you've been sleep walking.

Tie a length if fishing wire around your testicles and tie the other end around your ankle. Be sure your knees are bent when you tie the wire to your ankle. Scatter broken beer bottles on the floor every night too.

Leave the oven on so you're always in a very light state of sleep.

Its easy bro just threaten to assassinate the queen and blow up buildings then when you're on a watchlist ask for your dossier from MI 5 or 6 and they should have notes on nights you were sleepwalking.

Nigga curb your autism

But your thread sucks just trying to help :(

Invite all slavs into your country so you toss and turn at night instead of sleep walking.

Wear a bell around your neck should alert you to any sleep walking.

Simply think about your life and choices at night and don't sleep. Problem solved.

By amputating your legs and wearing prosthetics during the day you've beat the problem.

Simply remove your legs at night time.

Do pesky chores when you sleep walk you'll hate it and opt to stay in bed all night at instead. Easy peasy.

Tie yourself to your girlfriend at night.

Cease all involuntary movements by being completely dead.

Get "the london look." Pronounced "lundun look".

I don't think I left the house so I doubt it would do anything

tie your legs together
you will know ;)

Moar advice for OP right NOW

Obvious answer but you should set up a camera in your sister's bedroom and have it on every night, then watch the footage afterwards.

Not real advice irrelevant to thread

What i often find is a good way to discover if you are sleepwalking, is to

informative post tbh

Forgot the war of 1812? Clearly hah I'm polishing my musket right now see you on the battlefield fag.

meep meep you must appease the autist ghost that lives in your basement by leaving a plate of chicken tendies and hot pockets at the foot of the stairs before bed every night tbh no homo

If you're a qt3.14 girly, you should stream live video feed here and we'll watch you at night to see if you sleep walk. Also you shouldn't wear any clothes, because you could strip on them. Trust me, it's just too dangerous!

esoteric sleepwalking is a long lost ancient practice shrouded in mystery and being actively hidden from the masses by the (((global elite)))