WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE
BAN ANYONE WHO SAYS TBH
I go away for 2 weeks and now everything has this dumb thumbnail.

be gone for another 2 weeks tbh

нет tbh

I agree TBH

Why is everyone just spamming TBH?

bcz your gay, tbh

It's you are or you're tbh

grammar is gay and only redditfags use it tbh

tbh every time i see a sentence ending with tbh, they are one of us tbh, now fuck off tbh

this tbh

Tbh is a dog whistle for alt-right paedophiles

TBH DOES NOT BELONG TO THE PEDOS

i started the tbh trend, been using it since i was 14, therefor i decide that it does belong to us pedos tbh

the alt-right is 88% pedos
there is no other group more dedicated to securing a future for white lolis tbh

Tbh it was, and will always be, pedos tbh tbh

qt3.14 :3

That's wrong, though
t. member of original tbh-posting squad

your wrong tbh

moar tbh

tbh

this is all tbh

thx pedobro

what a beauty :3

prostate damage tbh

normie faceplace grils and niggys started it
we started using is here ironically to annoy people
pedos hopped on to it as a means of annoying nonpedos
pedos think they own it now
they dont tbqh

tbh means you're coming out as a pedo

tbh is an esoteric sequence of letters that has been used by the (((elites))) for millenia to enslave the masses….now its in our hands
tbh is an esoteric sequence of letters that has been used by the (((elites))) for millenia to enslave the masses….now its in our hands

jokebans are based