So explain to me… who exactly is white?

So explain to me… who exactly is white?

I've seen threads declaring the white people of virtually every country not to be white. Finland, Americans, anyone from any Latin country including Spain, those of Slavic origin.

Irish and Scottish are referred to as "potato niggers". Germans, British, French and Swedish are all referred to as being cucked and already entirely Muslim.

Australians are all descended from "potato niggers" and heavily mixed with abbos and chinks. I was on Holla Forums earlier and I saw a thread arguing Polish people were not white.

Now obviously I don't expect pol to assert Jews are white, but the only country left unattacked in their cuck rampage is Russia, a union which utterly destroyed itself through communism years ago and has since been ravaged by every other civilization on Earth. You would have to be telling me that all this time, all those people insulting every other country were all just Russian autists trying to promote their country above all else to claim otherwise.

So who's white?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html
nationalvanguard.org/2017/10/in-practical-terms-who-is-white/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/whos-white/
stormfront.org/forum/t579650/
youtube.com/watch?v=y_vuE5-ORN4
youtube.com/watch?v=WRSoym2dWec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slavs aren't white either so what exactly is your point?

This Irish are leftist cucks who aren't white

I would make the left one wet so it rubs her cunt on the tits of the right and then i would fuck those tits with said lubricunt.

Guatemalans, puerto ricans, Germans, etc…

this tbh
iranians too

migrants are referred to sandniggers

davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html

nationalvanguard.org/2017/10/in-practical-terms-who-is-white/

nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/whos-white/

stormfront.org/forum/t579650/

What was the context of that clip?
She would've been hurt badly.

/tread

all else is autism, especially

here you go kind sir
youtube.com/watch?v=y_vuE5-ORN4

meep meep nobody knows tbh no homo

The only people who are white are 100% pure bavarian phenotype

lol, all of those are shitskins

Hell hebe kikeburger

t. mutt

t. Holla Forums

"White" as is used by many white supremacists is not a race. It's an ideal figure that you're supposed to look up to and wish to be like it, and just like gods or supermodels it's not meant to be real or even attainable since that's not the point.
What's important is to focus on all it's virtues and never acknowledge it might have any kind of defect.

From here comes the natural explanation as to why you're told that just about anyone ever isn't white. Because people aren't perfect and everyone has problems or defects of their own therefore nobody can be the mythical "white" that you hear so many claim that they are.

However, as long as the ideal stands, some people can be easily goaded into not inly worshipping it but even believe themselves to be "white" as well since being equal to that ideal means there's nothing wrong with you. It's easy to understand why so many edgy teenagers with no direction in life or societie's fuckups that have no idea what they are doing with their life would jump at the oportunity of being an awesome person, responsible for the craddle of all civilization and culture and with no defects, especially when there's no work involved, you're "white" by default according to your skin color, right?

In truth, the excessive focus on race is ridiculous. There are genetic differences between different races, of course. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are inferior. See Africans and their genetic resistance to malaria and other diseases for instance.
I'd argue instead that the culture of a nation ends up being far more important than even their race as that's what shapes their minds and what they do.
Therefore the idea of a "white race" is ridiculous, but a "white culture" is a far better one for everyone.

However there's a problem with "white culture" that makes very little people actually care about it, even "white nationalists".
It takes work and passion.
White culture is about excelling and mastering something, especially if you are passionate about it, all for the sake of evolving or simply to do better than the previous generation.
Our great artists didn't just made their art because they were paid to, they did so because they wanted to excell in their areas and be better than the previous artists.
Our scientists and engineers did not create so many things because they were paid to, they did so because they wanted to make the world a better place than it was the day before, because they wanted to do better than their ancestors.

This kind of drive is not found in many other cultures and our evolution is proof of that. However if you hear "white nationalists", you'll get the idea that this is inherent to you for being white and yet there's plenty of NEET's and other social fuck ups that will gladly waste way inside their house never mastering anything except mastubation. But it's easier and more appealing to them to develop a sense of superiority due to their skin color than to actually go out and do something with their lives.

You want a simpler example, think about ghetto and thug culture. We associate that with niggers in the hoods and thus claim that niggers are all criminals. The reality is that ghetto and thug culture breeds criminals, not their skin color, to the point that even white people born in those conditions end up as thugs as well, while black people outside of that culture and preferably in a "white culture", end up being far nicer people.

The only thing you actually have to worry isn't race but rather idiots dilluting culture and mixing a superior one with crappy low effort ones. Of course, the race supremacists don't help much here, all they do is fuel the other side instead of letting the free market ruin the idiots that refuse white culture.

didn't read lol

this tbh

I don't much like that first pic since it's comparing nations in very different circunstances.
The Nordic people had a much harder time surviving the cold region they lived in than the Caucasians far south. The amount of casualties and the worry with just keeping warm prevents people spending their time, energy and resources in things like astronomy or mathematics. It's not like those will keep you warm and fed after all.
Even agriculture would likely be pretty hard in a region that's snow for most of the time and where regular crops that are easy to grow for the region Caucasians live in would never bear fruit up north.

This isn't to say they are more or equally advanced to caucasians, but they did survive much harsher conditions and then adapted the technology they got from other nations quite fast, to the point that they are leading economically and technologically, so there's merit there as well.

Of course not, reading is white culture. :)
Do you want me to carve some hieroglyphs on the back of a coconut instead?

big if true

When you read off a script i want berserk,
when you suck a cunts cock i want them berserk.
I want your head on pole, i want the knife through butter since i lack the respect.

can you translate that from american to english

im white you're black get over it
being right-wing is genetic if you don't agree you're probably 1/16 nigger

I give paint your flavour in a different colour.
Like a truck in london with a cab.

In a berserk state the men seperate from the boys because those born for it will recoil and the boys get terrified about their toys. And you can induce the berserk at will, that is the art.

And this is tribute:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRSoym2dWec

Anyone who behaves like a White person in daily life should be considered White. tbh

this

white is based

tbh i read caeser's original latin and the snow niggers were pretty hardcore and beat him a bunch of times

everyone is white except for germans