The Australian Media Is Admitting: Donald Trump will become the next President of the U.S

Hillary Clinton in big trouble with poll-a-coaster set to put Trump out in front

Hillary Clinton is in trouble - big, sweaty-palm trouble.

Her polls are falling off a cliff, as Donald Trump-wary Republicans gradually shift from the "undecided" column to back a candidate who fills them with dread.

The decline has accelerated since Clinton's reckless "basket of deplorables" speech on September 9 and her seeming collapse in public on September 11, when she got knocked by a bout of pneumonia.

A once formidable Clinton advantage has evaporated.

Trump, by contrast is on a roll. Since the days after the Republican convention in July, he has risen almost steadily in the polls - chipping an incredible six points off Clinton's lead in averages of the polls, and seemingly immune in the minds of some voters to his shocking/appalling/inept/dumb utterances that analysts and pundits rate as political suicide.

It's as though, in the minds of voters, some other force - not Trump - is responsible for the verbiage that he sprouts. And in the face of a backlash, he doubles down, refusing to apologise and/or blaming others.

This is an incredible moment in modern American history. It is not overstating the case to say that both candidates are hated, but at this stage Republicans could be forgiven for resorting to that all-purpose adage in which those who invoke it insert their epithet of choice - which in this case would be something like: "he might be a f— wit, but he's our f— wit."

In another time and with another candidate, Trump's bizarre "Obama is not/is an American" nonsense and his reckless return on Friday to language that seems to invite a gun nut to go for Clinton would have sealed the deal for a runaway Democratic win.

smh.com.au/world/us-election/hillary-clinton-in-big-trouble-with-pollacoaster-set-to-put-trump-out-in-front-20160919-grj8cc.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.net.au/menachem-mendel-turnbull/32186
archive.is/IhCqu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top Kek, they're running with this shit. Sad!

Fuck, didn't see that you didn't archive either.

VICTORY TO THE TRUMPENREICH

Just as planned.

The Australian carefully lays his bait on an international scale…

Did they find out about kek?

The media here in Brazil is shilling for Hillary all the way. What will they ever gain from her victory? WWIII coverage?

Australia is cucked to hell though, they have next to no freedom or rights at all.

Calm yourself user. There's no reason to believe they'd be autistic enough to rant about Kek… Actually given the events of the past week we should probably be concerned. Even if only a little

Triple doubles confirm Brazilian news ratings will skyrocket when the nukes fly.

I think it's this Silent Majority I've been hearing about for 20 years

Ausfags, when will they learn?

who got the aussie spurdo toilet meme?

Based Taleb recently had something to say about these "analysts and pundits."

https:[email protected]/* *//the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.au8kfmn8b

have we memed this?

Straya cunt

Aussies can't stop shitposting. >.>

Finalizing the North American Union, and getting one step closer to an American Union with Brazil.

More like Haul-o-coaster

now only if we could get tony back or pauline instead of prepbull

you're forgetting your parentheses m8

jewishnews.net.au/menachem-mendel-turnbull/32186

Looks like the Aussies are preparing their anuses. I can't wait for the butthurt felt around the world on the morning of 9Nov.

Waste of time.

Considering how biased our media is, that's impressive.

Can you imagine how badly the ABC and SBS will flip-out when he gets elected? I might just start watching tv again.

ABC News 24, you will be able to get around the clock salt and it's on free to air.
I can't wait

God, considering they way they go on about the stolen generation it can only end with "ARE YOU SERIOUS????" type responses.

ironic, because I'm part abo and on Holla Forums :^)

stop publicizing it to earn viewership and subverting the nation with values unrelated to the stolen generation, this is what pisses off abos the most

don't feel so bad, I recently found out I'm 1/4 mick

It's okay, you're not like the others

( USER WAS EXECUTED FOR THIS POST )

Lel

Here's your archive ya dopey cunt.

archive.is/IhCqu

Do you even know what the part-abos look like?

WTF?!

What in the cornbread fuck did I just watch?

this is what you get when you remove kek-ovich

Are they being sarcastic or funny?

Fucking hell maybe I'm getting old but the media has never looked dumber to me.

Or maybe, just maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here… People actually agree with what he is saying and like what he is saying.

B-but it's 2016.

2016!

Can't wait to claim a slab from a cucked friend when he wins.

It would be good if it is 2088. 😆

It's almost like we agree with him or something.

But who would believe that?

I wish we'd memed that shit like 10 years ago.

I can never get over how abbos look like a completely different species of hominid. Neanderthals probably looked like a whiter version of them. Australia is like some sort of weird Jurassic Park type place. I wonder if a nigger from Africa would be able to produce viable offspring with an abbo?

They'll never realize that they're an extremely out of touch minority even when the guillotine slices through their necks.

I hope Buchanan takes after Trump.

He got fucking robbed.

DELETE THIS