1st debate about: economy, national security and what direction the country is going

She's done for.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-moderator-picks-topics-for-first-1474317978-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NXpz4
gop.com/debate-prep-survey/
youtu.be/fYFcqJJdt44?t=7m30s
archive.is/gHojJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For OP

archive.is/NXpz4

Checked and bump.

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD

Gas yourself Jüden.
That image looks like Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim picked it out.

Oh fuck, Hilary is gonna stumble just like she did at the Commander in Chief forum, then the lefties are gonna blame the media as being too "pro-Trump" and go into a bitch fit. MMmmmmmm, num num num num num, I want some salt. I am the Salt Master.

2nd debate: fymynysmsmsym, LGBQTSLMFAO2SQQJPEG rights, black lives matter

Is it wrong to puff Hillary up in normie forums, and give them false hope?

Do it faggot.

Trump wins. Period

Trump wins niggers

Kek does not honor this

So ready. Reminders:
Monday, September 26, 2016
First presidential debate
Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

The first debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

Sunday, October 9, 2016
Second presidential debate
Moderator: Martha Raddatz, Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and Co-Anchor of "This Week," ABC
Moderator: Anderson Cooper, Anchor, CNN

The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which half of the questions will be posed directly by citizen participants and the other half will be posed by the moderator based on topics of broad public interest as reflected in social media and other sources. The candidates will have two minutes to respond and there will be an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate further discussion. The town meeting participants will be uncommitted voters selected by the Gallup Organization.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Third presidential debate
Moderator: Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday

The format for the third debate will be identical to the first presidential debate.

also..VP debate:
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Vice presidential debate
Moderator: Elaine Quijano, Anchor, CBSN and Correspondent, CBS News

The Vice Presidential debate will be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

Forgive me Kek… I have failed you…

Thanks for the dates. We will enjoy a popcorn show,

The non-Trump faggots better get on board soon.

Don't forget

It could easily be a ploy by the media.

Never give in to hubris.

seems like there should be more than 3 debates though. how did hillary set it up like this?

I'm not, I'm just hype.

We'll see.

I just want voting day to come already. The general election has been sort of boring tbh. Hillary being sick and dying are funny and all, but they pale in comparison to the Jeb and Cruz days. I think it because back then he was bringing down the cuckservatives, so it was much more "revolutionary" in a way.

As the raddled old hag is clucking on about her experience in securing American interests when she was at the court of King Obongo I, Trump smiles a shit-eating grin and says one single word in that famous New Yawk drawl:
Benghazi

Crowd goes wild.
Clinton shits self and dies.
MAGA.
14wds.

What a wonderful dream. But it is possible. It is probable.

They'll probably pull out some pitiful frightened migrant who doesn't want to go back.

Do it to Hillary-supporting forums. If you're subtle enough you can mock them at the same time.

On the topic of "America's future direction" expect both candidates to talk non-stop about making sure people who aren't White get lots and lots of jobs and stay right where they are to continue multiplying.

HILLARY
National security:
>we need a war with russia and more diversity in your neighborhood
Economy:
Where the country is going:
TRUMP
National security:
Economy:
Where the country is going:
This is going to be easy. I hope Trump doesn't go easy on her but when has he done that in the past? never

we aren't even tired of winning yet, they underestimate our energy.

kek - shitting on them with their own talking points.

Reddit is such cancer.

Nate Silver hasn't killed himself yet?

Keep in mind that these are supposed to be actual debates and not insult flinging and crowd pandering.

In the last few elections, the audience was told to not even applaud.

So, expect Trump to be Presidential. I know you want him to come out wrapped in a flag with Flight of the Valkyries blasting and to bitch slap Clinton to the floor, but he won't do that. It's not because he's gone soft; rather his restraint shows his strength.

In any debate, the first person to resort to petty insults automatically loses. Trump won't lose.

Their weakness, their hatred of strength, their denial of the righteousness of rage… that is our strength, user.

I want Trump as angry as a crusader.

Crusaders lost, were excommunicated, and forced into hiding.

Does anybody know if they're standing up or sitting down?

is this going to be some trap where they needle him for the most specific of specifics? this seems way, way too good for him

The Crusades ended the invasion of Europe by the Mohammedan hordes, and crushed the great heresy in the Languedoc.

They preserved Christendom, which is the only measure of success that mattered.

We know Trump will stand no matter what.

Haha the strong horse always beats the weak horse. Its the law of nature and politics.

Just rewatched this episode less than 10 minutes ago.

I watched the first airing on [as] with my younger brother. I had been familiar with John Maus from 2011 cause I listen to wfmu radio and heard one of his songs and instantly was into him. My brother though had no idea wht to make of it, and the atmosphere in the room was weirdly intense. More real than what is typical. But he knew of MDE and they have street cred for younger net-i-zens, or what have you, so we both went in knowing Sam was a mensch.
I give MDE and the whole crew credit for being able to create such an emotionally intense moment between brothers that otherwise would have been unbreachable, When i rewatched it it was exactly this screen grab in your post that smacked me in the face. the whole message of that skit is fairly subtle and deeply sad, it takes a second viewing to get uit

If you include the Battle of Vienna in 1683 as part of the Crusades, then you're somewhat right. If you only mean the actions in the Levant in the 11th to the 14th centuries, then you're completely wrong.

Even if they do, it will go exactly how it did in the primaries when they tried to bring out a powerpoint slide "proving" him wrong, with him stumping the moderators and then moving on.

I WANT TO SEE PANTS OF SHIT

DUBS CONFIRM
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I don't think it was actually her doing. Nobody expected Trump to get memed into the nomination, before him it would have been tough to get the average person to watch a single debate so 3 probably seemed like overkill.

what bothers me is if they've actually learned from their mistakes. i know the media is known for it's hubris, but now is basically their last chance to prevent an all out fucking landslide victory. it makes me a bit nervous for him

Do any of you guys have the full copypasta of that PANTS OF SHIT rhyme?

I love that about the show. They don't simply go for laughs. They try to make you think and even feel. Pic related.

I don't sorry. I'm sure the spammer will come around though.

Trump is asking what to talk about in the first debate even if the moderators don't bring it up. I have an idea.

gop.com/debate-prep-survey/

The first question lists a bunch of issues. The second says this:

WRITE IN PEPE
Have Hillary explain her having articles written on her own site about a meme. Let the entire nation see her, on national television, defend that the latest failed war she decided to pick up is against a cartoon frog.

LOL TOTALLY UNBIASED

No, that's exactly what we want. The expectations will be so high for Hillary, and so low for Trump, that it will be impossible for Trump to look bad and impossible for Hillary to look good.

Absolutely.

There are a few variations. Here's one:

they really think we will get tired of winning, waifus and stringing their degenerate asses up from lamp posts?

pure fucking arrogance

it's confirmed, Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary after she sprays shit from the massive shlonging he'll give her.

pic related, why hasn't someone made an audio version of this, I need to hear it

beat me to it

notice how the philtrum looks like an oh so familiar mustache.

PURE COINCIDENCE

i stil dont get it and ive watched it theree times at least

Sometimes they do it to themselves. Observe a true believer re-purposing HDub's famous lie, oblivious to the connotation.

on the topic of national security

I've noticed MSM trying to push a narrative that "Trump doesn't have a specific plan for Syria/ISIS"

Obviously (((they))) want a response of "OY VEY BOOTS ON THE GROUND ASAP".

Trump should:
A. state the plan is to coordinate with Russia/Putin

B. if Hillary tries the anti-Putin card, Trump can ask her "why are you trying to start another cold war?"

C. bait Hillary into gaffes or even bringing up Pepe the frog

What's funny is that person probably thought Dubya was the devil incarnate, or is young and therefore anything pre-Obama doesn't exist.

WEW

I really hope this.

Something we all have to watch out for after the first debate: the MSM is almost certainly going to try and provoke some sort of gaffe from Trump that they will shill for the next month (think the Khan thing but worse). I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators are literally colluding with the Clinton campaign to prepare a barrage of gotcha questions a la the nuclear triad thing. We have to be ready to countershill with whatever it takes to downplay/damage control something like that should it happen.

It's about people who fiddle while Rome burns.

awesome

Trump said on Oreilly Factor tonight that he's aware that of their tactics and is prepared.

well I hope he's aware of a strategy like

Nope. Just put a temporary bandage on it.

What show?

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace

So I haven't been following, but I saw people getting mad on twitter. What's the deal with it? And what's with the bald guy in particular?

youtu.be/fYFcqJJdt44?t=7m30s

My only concern is that Trump will perform similarly as he did in the primaries, in that he keeps reiterating the exact same things he says at every single rally.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's necessary to pound it into peoples heads until they accept it as normal, but I really, really want to see some fucking substance from Trump these upcoming debates.

I want her to tear her asshole so wide open that you could make a black hole from it. I want him to demolish her on every single one of her "talking points" and point out what a truly corrupt, incompetent bitch she is.

That is my only hope.

Hm, well ok then.

Trump thought of that strategy before it was even conceived. I think you misunderstand what Trump is doing here.

This is nth dimensional chess we're talking about. Every tactic that ever was or ever shall be is is within an arm's reach. He can plant his rhetorical forces and flank his adversaries' defenses from directions never thought possible as they are imperceptible from our narrow, 3D consciousness. When surrounded, he only need sidestep once along a vector tangential to our sphere of interaction and return with what can only be described as the true form of the Platonic abstraction of wit pulled directly from the third realm with which he can dumbfound his opponents with smug one liners and sound argumentation.

Stop and think for a minute. Would chessmaster Trump really not remember and know how to deal with a strategy that had already been used on him before?

I'm bracing for a total shit-show, like the final 2 RNC debates.

I think reddit might be more to your liking.

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

2nd debate is going to be all muslim veterans and short fat brown women and shit

THE GOLDEN DON SHE CANNOT STUMP

He still thinks Trump is losing

there was 5 in 2012 i can find.. hopefully we get some more non official ones

3 pres and 1 VP is standard

Sorry to break the rhyme, but:

OK, for real - we've seen Clinton's (what I shall laughingly refer to as) rallies. She's good for about 20 minutes before being rushed offstage fit for collapse. I would really love to know what cocktail of stimulants they propose to pump her full of to keep her going through one and a half hours of continuous cross-examination from the moderators, and more importantly, Trump himself.

yeah you're right. the other ones they setup in 2012 were just 3rd party candidates

DUBS CONFIRM
AT THE DEBATE WE ARE GOING TO SEE PANTS OF SHIT==
PRAISE KEK

funny thing is my gf and I were talking earlier about hillary calling in sick or something in order to not have to participate.
wouldn't surprise me a bit

Dubs confirm that Hillary will attempt to chicken out of it.

Soon.

Actually that other one is a general invitation to all nominees but Dem and Rep didn't take it
Trump might decide to go to fuck with Gary

yeah obongo and romney said fuck it

I garuntee you that shit is out the window. Claps for Hillary, boos for Trump.

The Insults Trump will make won't be petty and they'll relate to the topic

He stands, she sits!

SHE'LL NEED A STOOL

This works well in Trump's favor but you know they are doing this so as to avoid having Trump talk about the Clinton Foundation and her health. Hopefully, Trump will work the Clinton Foundation into things by linking it to Where the country is going and national security.

ETERNAL COUGHING FITS
SHE'LL COLLAPSE ON STAGE

Witnessed

Every time she tells a lie, shit runs down her inner thigh!

It's going to be a riot mess.

Isn't Facebook also holding responsibility of collecting questions which will be presented at the debate.
I'd rather be careful because this reeks of a bait

DUB TRIPS

like they'd ever go in without knowing the questions first.

That was more of a Lewandowski tactic, Banon defiantly will make sure this is a fucking Shoah

My god.

Checked.

Actually, I think she might be able to last the entire 90 minutes (happy to be proven wrong)

One of the things that any competent doctor (so not sure about Dr. Feelgroid who keeps showing up with her in public) would know is that people rapidly build up tolerance to drugs. I imagine that Hillary's "resting" period, since at least 9/11, involves her taking a tolerance break from whatever cocktail of stimulants they use to reanimate her. If this is the case, she'll be weirdly aggressive and energetic during the debate, and won't make any long appearances in public before then.

Bravo!

PLEASE Trump PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring up the fact that China already uses tariffs to block a lot of American goods from being sold in China.

Aren't these Trumps strongest points? This seems like a suspiciously low ball.

I'm still suspicious that that although she appears to be half dead this has all been a meme to make her appear weak. She may show up and be coherent and ready to fight. The Clintons are some vicous fuckers.

not concern trolling, Trump will rape her corpse

Nah, the negatives associated with what happened at the 9/11 memorial are too big for this to be some kind of 4d chess move… and you're right, Trump would stomp her anyway.

I think it's far more likely that she simply has a vast amount of leverage over various elements of the government and won't let herself get removed without causing such a massive amount of damage to the establishment that the left is stuck with her, despite her obvious problems.

Will they be standing up and walking around in the second debate? Trump's greater physical presence may make an impression on voters' minds in that case - he is 9 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier than she is. The biggest physical disparity ever. As long as he's careful not to look threatening, that gives him a big advantage.

This is going to be epic as fuck, can't wait!!!

Good opportunity for Trump to shake off his heartless image. He could empathize with them, then explain why unfortunately he thinks illegal immigration has to be challenged. Say it's not fair on Americans and legal immigrants, the law has to be enforced, etc.

Good point. Given that the supposed topics lean heavily in Trump favor, he could get over eager. You know he's going to swing at Hilary on the 'National Security' bit.

The Hillbots could try to wheel out the 'he's a bully' meme, but it'll be a weak defense if he verbally destroys her throughout. Hilary will call him, or his policies, racist. All Trump has to do is stay in control and hit his points. Dig a little at Hilary to off-balance her, but not go at her like a bulldog with a chewtoy. Should be an easy win.

her exo skeleton mech suit will hopefully be ready by then

So are we going to have a Metal Wolf Chaos but instead of the VP being the bad guy it's Hillary the loser

it would be her only chance

Interesting

Their ploy could be to "get it out of the way early" so that people forget about his strongest stuff after the last two debates displaces it.

they're selling these on amazon in japan so it's not too far off

Well the US Government likely has more advanced mechs than what is known and Trump probably bought one and paid to upgrade it

Bigger isn't always better.

COUGHING FITS

why

You know why user. It is to make sure as little people see the debate as possible. The only debate on a weekend is the one where they plan to bring in a bunch of niggers, spics, and muzzies to attempt a stumping. The first and third debates are scheduled during football games as well I believe.

i want trump to continue shitposting when he wins.
i want him to be our shitposter in chief.

please, trump. be a real human bean.
how can you do politics and have relationships if you're not a real human bean?
mister trump please.

when trump wins we're probably not going to see much of him at all.

he plans very much to be an "office" president. unlike obama, who shills for publicity every chance he gets, trump wants to sit in the oval office all day and do his fucking job

oh.
but that's not populist.
people will like him or not like him, but they will know who he is.
they will know.
i love knowledge.

We can only hope you're right. All of his recent performances point to you being right, but we shall have to see.

At least i truly see - it all makes sense now!

oh god, kek. i love you.

for some reason i actually like the trump pic.
they always kill themselves.
they really would die if we did.

The second debate town hall format is potentially Trump's best. It highlights emotional intelligence and passion. If you look back at the big debate moments of the past, the town hall format produces some of the biggest; Bill Clinton's 'I feel your pain', George Bush Sr.'s watch-checking, Al Gore's autistic squaring-up. Hillary is the one who's going to slip up there.

What about the audience? What sort of audience will be there because I guarantee the witch will have all her shills there in high numbers trying to disrupt things when she starts to flounder on answering a question. There will have it all practiced so when she gets a difficult issue to discuss she'll signal and suddenly a dozen of so 'BLM' will jump up and cause chaos. I bet there will be a number that boo every time that Trump tries to talk as well. What safeguards if any are in place to stop idiots from fucking stuff up?

TRUMP WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

FATALITY

Thing is, Hillary's health and the foundation do not matter to what Trump is doing for the rest of the country.
Smug cupping out, the point here is to finally lay down the actual plans and nitty gritty things.
Something Trump has avoided to shrink the window in which he will be losing voters and torn into on facts.

Actually the security thing will be the fun part, particuarly as Hillary pointed, Powell told her to do this, and now his gmail has been hacked and found to still have all the classified docs in it.
THe email thing rather falls apart now, and is in the same place as automatics in West Virginia, Alaska, west of Mississippi, east of Rockies.
Unenforced law with no standing and application.

Meanwhile Hillary will be slamming Trump working with Qaddafi, being a Kremlin spokesperson, foreign ties and so on. Trump can play it, but he will lose here. Which is why he won't be playing it, he got his money out of it in stumping, now he will be just like every time he is in court, only facts, only calm near depressed resignment voice as he lays it.
No populism, not sermon preaching.
Which is why the point is he has avoided all times prior to this to actually lay out plans.

WHEN IS IT?
THE FUCKING ARTICLE ONLY SAYS THAT THE SECOND ONE IS IN OCT 9

praise kek

Maybe first debate plays to Trump's strong points, second to Hillary's and third ???.

Actually, they probably want the third debate to favor Hillary because the last one leaves a stronger impression.

This though it would be funny to compare her pic to Pepe and set the jews on the site and call them anti-semitic.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
POST STROKE DROOL
BLOODY STOOL

It will start at 2:45am EST.

He just has much more recent debating experience than her, she had a few months of debates, but they were softball walks in the park against Bernie and two other literally whos? that basically refused to attack her.

Trump was in the Lion's Den with everyone attacking full force the entirety of the debates (and Republicans also had overall more debates).

I don't think Hillary is a harder match than Cruz btw.

When is the debate? The only thing the writer mentions is

6 p.m. but what date?
halp fellow Holla Forumslacks ;_;

You mean the debates involving talks about dick and hand size?

I'm sure that's really helped Trump prepare for a debate against one of the best smooth talkers and hucksters there is.

Ultimate issue, Hillary is really good with presentation, Trump is really poor on substance and has been avoiding demonstrating and showing his positions.
Instead he has said listen and believe or just had his staff walk out.

Monday.

Clinton, in a radio interview Tuesday, said she was ready to deal with Trump's attacks.
"I am going to do my very best to communicate as clearly and fearlessly as I can in the face of the insults and the attacks and the bullying and the bigotry that we have seen coming from my opponent," Clinton said Tuesday on the Steve Harvey Radio show. "I can take it, Steve. I can take that kind of stuff. I have been at this, I understand it is a contact sport."
To knock Trump off his game, people advising Clinton have been looking for a one-line retort that will be a memorable moment from the contest.

Is Killary going Lois Griffin for her debate strategy?

archive.is/gHojJ

If 'delete your account' is her idea of a good one-liner, I think Trump will be fine.

Hillary should talk about privilege

Those Double trips!

What has their percentage of the population got to do with their high income? This meme needs some work.

God, I barely realized it was so soon. I've had it in my head as "September 26th" for so long, but now it's just "Monday." Less than a week off.

Less than a week until we watch Trump savagely tear down Clinton's ego on the national stage.

You’re a fucking retard.

tell me another group that has half of them earning 100K

But what has that got to do with their percentage of the population?

And if Trump's idea of justice is sentencing five innocent men to jail over listen and believe, then trying to deny it poorly to the public, Hillary will be fine.

I do know this bag of chocolate pomegranate clusters will not be fine Monday.

Have you seen Hillary debate?

She's terrible at it, Obama and Edwards took her to the shed back in '08.

You’re a fucking retard.

Trump needs to talk about privilege if he wants a second term

I found she was more on topic in the commander's forum, while Trump went more for blathery without substance statements and jabs at Hillary instead of focusing on the fact that in that moment, its only Trump.

Based on that, I say Trump will do poorly, unless he flips into court room mode as I said earlier.

today?

kennedi check em

No m8, Sep 26. And it will be 9pm EST.

Hillary's side felt she did terribly in that and they were crying about it all over the web. Her campaign even immediately sent out defensive emails about her coming across as angry.

Oh right the fee fees groups being shit.
I hadn't seen much of it so I figured they missed it all again.

thnx m8, can't wait for the debate

:^)

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
LIES REVEALED
WHILE SHIT CONGEALS

This is a trap.

The owners of the media are heavily invested in a Clinton win in November, they will try to take Trump's strengths away from him.

I'm sure he sees this and is preparing traps of his own accordingly.

no u
What he's saying is the image is using those two stats in an ineffective way:
these two don't work together to reinforce anything. There's no conclusion to be made using both stats. 2% being jew is something you'd throw in along with their percent of the total [congressmen, media execs, CEO's etc.] Jews make up. That discrepancy can be used to argue privilege. jews being 2% of the population only has anything to do with their own ratio of high income earners if you assume being a small percentage of the total means individuals within should be earning less. That's not how statistics works and you'd be retarded for thinking it is.

If you want that image to work, take the percentage of Americans that are jews (2%) and compare that to what percent of them are high income earners (50% for 1% of the total US population being jewish $100,000+ earners). The image did that, but no point has been made yet. What it needs is the number of jewish six figure earners compared to the total six figure earners (20% of the US earns 6 figs, 1 of those percentage points is Jewish). Then you go on to show how significant that is: jews are 1/50th of the total population yet make up 1/20th of its $100k+ earners.

see how that works? Alternatively you can skip some of the less important steps to make it a quicker read:
[5%=1/20 which is the same as the figure before of 1% being jewish $100k+ and 20% being $100k+ of any background]
See that? That's how you build a case. It's from here you make the argument for privilege since now you have two stats that actually have anything to do with each other. If they're 2% of the total, they (in a mathematically "perfect" world) should be roughly 2% of any demographic, meaning they have 150% over representation as high income earners.

Whats the original song for the second picture?

you can also use these stats and go the other way:
[this still adds up to 150% over representation by the way]

The important thing to keep in mind when using stats in an argument is you need to make sure your stats actually have anything to do with each other.

forgot to link in my last post so doing it now

I made some dank ACSII art for you. Now don't go spamming the CTR email inbox with it :^)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

kennedi check em

so less than a week
will hillary be well enough to stand up for 3 hours?
sounds like she canceled some more recent events