My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

youtu.be/jYiysdjZNhU

PLEASE fuck this guy up, he manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL, if you knew him in real life, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Please /bant/, I'm on my hands and knees, the keyboard on the floor, and begging you all to rek his shit.

My wife and I want to take him down, and I told her I'd take care of it… I don't know who else to ask.

PLEASE /bant/.

Have you checked your wife's pussy for bedbugs yet?

No dude… And I really don't think that shit is funny.

Please help me and take this post seriously…

You know why you Americans have bed bugs, because you don't take off your fucking shoes at home.

your wife tripped ripping her clothes and accidentally fell on his hard cock, i understand

nypa

tfw your country is so poor you don't wear shoes

We need names, profiles, pictures and address

pole detected

by offering free insecticide?
how was she tricked?

roofied her with insecticide possibly

he's right. i even noticed i was standing in a pool of urine tonight at the bar and yet i'm still wearing my sneakers and i'm in my bed.

What? Me, my wife, and her son all leave our shoes at the door. We like our home very tidey. You are rediculous, this guy has bedbugs because he's a manipulative, sociopathic, cunt!

No dude, he manipulated her!

His name is Trent Ballson, I went to highschool with him. That is all I know, my wife had him on Facebook and he was supposed to help fix her car…

Please guys…

he loves his wife. that's what you're supposed to do if you're a good husband. everyone should get a second chance.

post pic of wife so we can see if this is worthwhile endeavor or not

Is your son actually yours?

please explain how she was manipulated. trading sex for car repair?

Help will be offered if u post wife's tips with timestamp

His dick is clearly bigger than yours

Please take me seriously man… I'm having a rought night.

Stop with the bedbug jokes man, the picture isn't supposed to be funny. The guy is a fucking moron, and he's been known to pull shit like this.

He's extremely manipulative.

I do love my wife and her son very much…

No.

No.

Exactly….

Tricked her into sleeping with him? That means either she is retarded, you're retarded or you're both retarded. Also, post pics to prove that she cheated.

I'm not going to do that man, please just help me…

She's a whore

your wife chose to go with it tbh
it's nice you are willing to give her free pass and believe she would not do it again
maybe you're even right…

move on faggit and either keep her or kick her out

how do you get "manipulated" into your his dick in your wife?

Doesn't sound like he raped her, so I think you're wife must just think you're a cuck.

this sounds a lot like bait. can you offer some sort of proof this is a true story?

just let him fuck your wife and you can watch in the corner

You must make some good money and also be ugly.

posting the text messages would work (redact names if you'd like but leave timestamps)

Look man, I'm NOT going to post pictures of my fucking wife!

Look, I'll piss on my own face or something if you guys agree to help me…

pee on your own face we will help you. Dont forget the time stamp user

I don't give a shit about your ugly wifes tits, tell me how to manipulate your wife into taking a dicking. That could be valuable.

le personal Holla Forums army requires SOME type of proof

OP is being fat tbh

PA denied

have you consider getting cucked infront of your wife this time?

You're wife's a cheating whore, fucking man up and keep your dignity. I kicked my ex wife out of my house for having feelings for some one else, let alone sucking some one's dick.

HI
I AM GUY IN PICTORE
I SEX HE WIFE
HE STUPID HASBAND
NO LISTEN HE
I KILL BAD BAG

If I do it will you help me, at least call him a faggot or something….

You can take my shoes when you pry them from my cold dead feet commie

No thanks

Spread your hole in front of this man and offer up your anus. That should help you right along

I'm still here… Are you giys going to help me?….

I'll piss on my own face…

nope
it's mexican/latino immigrants TBH
I'm not hating at all, it's just true.
most latinos want jobs and don't cause problems, but the really poor ones carry bedbugs and cockroaches and often lack basic immunizations

This

It would also help if middle class parents would start listening to their child's pediatrician instead of anti-vax celebs.

Can we please get back on top here?….

Que?

Your wife is a lying cunt and you're a beta OR you're a troll. I like to think you are being honest for the hearty chuckle, but I would imagine you's trollin'

HI my name is boxxy

And um, it's been a while since I made a new video, so I decided that because of recent events that I should make a video.

This isn't even funny, fuck off.

Don't talk about my fucking wife like that. Watch your God damn mouth!

Well there goes the faint illusion I had going

bro, you gotta understand.

Right, or, she cheated on you, and refuses to take responsibility for her actions. You have to respect yourself before you can ever expect Holla Forums to respect you.

seriously, how can you expect us to respect you? This is a fucking meme, you can't be on Holla Forums and not know this

For why? You don't care that your wife slept with some other guy, why should we? You don't even have evidence that he did something wrong. He didn't rape her, or you'd call the police. He didn't cheat on you, your wife did.
this looks like you're trying to keep her from leaving you, so in all likelihood she was going to dump you for him, but he did the pump and dump on her, now she wants revenge, despite it being her who did the wrong thing.

you're… asking for bantz? This is the only reason I can hope that this is bait

Give us proof so we can high five this guy for cucking you and getting away with it.

I don't even know how to respond to that, you've obviously never been in love…

I offered to piss on my own fucking face for this woman in return for your help…

You've obviously never had your heart broken before
I've fallen in love too many times user. I'm telling you this because I care, and because I was like you. This isn't dedication, it's desperation.
you can't respond because you can't find a flaw in what I'm saying, your only hope is that your emotions and Conviction are proof enough.
there's no strings, she can't get child support if it's not your kid, but She will do this again if you let her.
Eventually you won't even remember what made you feel so strongly, and you'll move on, you'll find better, and you'll be okay. We'll be here for all of it.
don't debase yourself for someone who uses and manipulates

And if you still want revenge, just provide any proof and we'll get them both

listen to yourself faggot
you're being desperate of losing her

take a long fucking walk and clear your head

I said I'd piss on my own face for help, that's as far as I go. Don't try to convenience me that my wife is a slut. It will not work.

Top kek thanks for the laugh op

Np im just going to post myself pissing ib my own face for fun now

I am probably beating a dead horse, but this triggered me

You ask for help on Holla Forums to get revenge, but show no evidence to support your claim other than claiming "he manipulated and tricked her."
How do expect Holla Forums to take the initiative to help you if you make no effort to provide necessary information?

All you know is his name? If that is really all you could get then it shows you really don't fucking care?
Again, how did he manipulate her?

Again, where is the proof? Your wife must have the the texts still in her phone given this generations habits, if gone contact your cellular provider and get then emailed.

You wouldn't be getting told this shit if you had evidence to support your claim. With what you have given us that is the only conclusion we can reach.

Convince us your story is true; otherwise you have been cucked and it will happen again.

What a fucking whore. Get a divorce. Give name of the gyy too

So did she cheat with a nigger, jew, chink, or other non-white?

If not I don't care that much.

If yes I don't mind lynching him.

Also you're a cuck. Kill both then kys

are this fucking stupid?

are you*

End yourslef

now you're white knighting for this cheating whore
wtf

Are you delusional fuck? This whore should be burned alive and OP as well for saying she is innocent. But the thing is this whore doesn't exist and OP is fat troll, whose thread you are bumping because you are as stupid as him. I bet you are wearing shoes right now.

threads will always die with or without bump
faggot

aktually op, he's really hot! Your wife has good taste!

Mexico has one of the most succesful vaccination programmes in the world

Gurantee your wife saw his dick before she met up with him. Facebook, phone, email etc. Check her shit. She knew he wanted to bang her and i gurantee she played along. Manipulation isn't rape so she still wanted to bangeroo. Stop being a loser and kick her ass out.

What is with this fucking shoe thing? I don't even wear shoes, I wear boots at work and go barefoot as soon as I can afterwards