THE "WHITE GENOCIDE" FORCED MEME GOT DEBUNKED BY A REDPILLED MEMESTER!

THE "WHITE GENOCIDE" FORCED MEME GOT DEBUNKED BY A REDPILLED MEMESTER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fixed

this

You could grab some chick boobs there and nothing would happen.

Go back to your faggot moderated board.

They are from Africa to Asia.
And there are a bunch of chinese doing shitty business deals with corrupt african leaders.

I don't like moderation, which is why I'm here and not on Holla Forums.

Nope not in any significant numbers. There is maybe one asian for every 100000 Africans in SOME countries.
Delusional as always. Why are all of your opinions so backwards and retarded?

I unironically like brutalist architecture

Fify.

Shit taste.

you want to appear more reasonable but you take it to the far and opposite extreme and with even more bias.

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

FUCK YOU CUCKS FUCK YOU GLOBALISTS

maybe those places are great, then the niggers come to leech because they are parasites
just saying, at least with the Detroit meme, Detroit is a shit place, and even niggers would be smart enough to not want to live there.

Based

Do you have the individual screen shots from twitter? I want to make a better redpill

imagine being this mad

tbh niggers are genius, they found a way to exploit free money and you're angry you have to work a 9-5 like the usual wagecuck.

Hahahahahahahha no, eastern europe is shit.
No they aren't, the Jews give them free money, they're mules with spinning wheels, they don't know what to do with them and don't know how they got it either.

yeah, leeching off a welfare state that is headed to collapse is a real smart idea, and I am a NEET that leaches off my well off parent, so I don't pay taxes

fuck off Varg

I think those are the original just copy pasted side by side.

Feel free to move to asian or african countries and breed some white people

ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE

cucks, shills, liberals, sjws, globalists, democrats, alot of feminists, corporate elite, and weird sects/cults of strange christians and fake jews, are ALL THE SAME PEOPLE.

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

the globalist cucks are all the same people

globalist cucks don't want to be named or known as a defined group!

top ke XXddd

#BlackLivesMatter

true familiah

fook!

RONALD BLUMPF BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Shit nigga, what are you doing?

The number of Asian (mostly Chinese) immigrants to Africa is insignificant; they're moving there to fill skilled positions such as managing Chinese owned mines and factories and then head home to China once their job is finished. They are not permanent residents and aren't in the massive numbers like what the West is seeing from the 3rd world.

Germany was experiencing unprecedented economic prosperity under Hitler; there was a reason it took the three largest global superpowers to team up in order to actually take it down during WW2.

Also seems pretty unfair comparing a former Soviet-occupied country to the English-occupied part of Berlin; Eastern Berlin looked like just as much of a Soviet shithole as Poland.

In fact most this prides are just non shame reaction to shaming except white pride, normal majority of whites everywhere don't feel the need to revendicate it except frustrated white trash and racists, which appear to be the ones trying to shame the others, maybe because they are ashamed of themselves

What verified fact or data do have to support this idea of white genocide? Or is it usual right wing bullshit again? And don't talk about damage to the race purity, it happened all the time and it's a good thing for genetics.
Pics distantly related

Don't be so hard against satan, he may well be the good guy!

Next you'll tell me contradictions in the Bible.

No it isn't. Just tell the faithful that their god wants them to do something that'll kill them and they'll do your job for you.

*tips mass shooter*

The anti-family sentiment isn't an accident.

(投稿する際に不明なエラーが発生しました!)
truw

Cuckstianity is Semitic bullshit from the start. Its ultimate reward is Semitic, its god is Semitic, its means and rules are Europeanised one minute and Semitic the next. One minute Jesus says that he didn't come to bring peace, but a sword, the next he says to turn the other cheek instead of retaliating against wrongdoing. One minute he's driving the kike moneylenders out of the Temple, the next he's spouting equality bullshit.
The only decent Christianity is Orthodox, Old Believers, e.g. The most European and least cucked sects.

Not sure if mass shooter or troll.

Oy vey, don't you know (((us))) good goyim hate themselves all the time? You don't want to be a racist anti-semite, do you now?

Karl Mark didn't write Das Kapital in English retard. Why do white nationalist retards think they get away with spreading fabricated quotes?

You are free to shitpost in cuckchan all you want. In fact everyone there already shitposts as you do. You would fit right in there.

leftists really need to stop saying. everybody knows your full of shit but you are also treating the goys as if they are children and need to listen to you to know right from wrong. its retarded.

lol

More like

Even if "white genocide" wasn't real, we are establishing an ethnostate anyways.

All these niggers and spics think it is their right to live by us, obviously too retarded to realize that they are trying to escape their own inferiority.

figures