A thank you from the Normies for the Paul Combetta expose

I would like to take a moment to thank the users of 8ch on behalf of all the 'Normies', young and old, tech-savvy and -illiterate. The ENORMOUS amount of time and mental/physical energy you've spent turning a single Reddit post from some unknown user into a nationwide ruckus exposing a deliberate attempt at a coverup by Hitlary Clintoon in one of the most important elections in our nation's history.

I'll be blunt - your language as well as most of the site is neither safe for work or young eyes and most of us would never come here intentionally. But with these recent events every man and woman who hates corruption and loves freedom owes you a tremendous debt for piecing together undeniable proof of Combetta's illegal actions, then tying his usernames to his real-life identity while simultaneously archiving every shred of evidence in case it mysteriously disappeared…which it DID with chilling predictability.

Most impressive of all (at least to me) is that you did it all with the blindingly fast coordination of a damn hive mind from some sci-fi film. Literally the minute one person knew something everyone else did. When one person hit a wall a hundred more broke through it. And if it weren't for the completely insane dedication I've seen, this bald-faced effort at literally asking the Internet for help covering up corruption would have probably made it no further than an obscure and quickly-forgotten post on Reddit.

This stuff is the front lines of free speech in the face of increasing totalitarianism. Do keep in mind that a number of people investigating or opposing this lady's campaign and/or actions have ended up DEAD. Stay skeptical and stay safe.

I don't speak for anons (none of us do) but you're welcome.

You're welcome, Donald.

Hail Victory! Hail Trump!

I'm not really sure how many of the first posters are jews, and how many of the mods are jews…
& I'm pretty sure this site works to be a containment board at times…
& I wonder if electing trump is just an elaborate plan to placate the masses rather than trying to overthrow the government if hillary were elected…

Nevertheless, pol is a board with more knowledge than any other place I've ever seen…

have a gondola.

We did it for him.

Gas yourself.

gr8 b8

Just thinking outside the box

What's the over/under on Combetta shooting himself twice in the back of the head?

then MAN UP because that's what the real world looks like

checked

You're thinking with your head up your ass.

No problem, glad we could help today.

Just another way we can help with trying to fix a broken system with what we got.

It's possible, but remember: Trump wants to build a wall. If he can win and keep the current margins in Congress, it will happen. That buys us precious time.

If HIllary wins, do you really think that the average person will be fed up enough to fight over it? They'll say "It's just Hillary." – a person that most have known about since the early 90s. Some might even find her Presidency to be nostalgic. While there are those who would be with us, it's unlikely that it would be enough people.

waste of dubs.

I went all in on Accidental Decapitation at the Gym after a freak nailgun accident after mistaking bleach for an energy drink on 3:1.

Here OP have some puppies

Should seen the glory days of Ashley Madison when we got fags in middle eastern countries killed. Or that time when /sp/ tracked down an isis training camp from youtube vids they posted bragging and haded the coords to Russia who bombed the shit out of them hours later. Or that time when an user bought a leftist a pizza with his dox and the leftists flipped his shit over it. We do it all for the luls, and also for you Don.

Have your checks from Putin cleared yet comrade?

The war never ended.

What you say makes sense… I'm prob just overthinking things. I tend to do that.

You're no normie, a normie would post this shit on 4chan.

Someone on Trump's side is keeping eyes on us, possibly guiding us. Do not call them out. He is welcomed

Ok, clearly I am out of the loop. When did this happen?

You're welcome, OP

You can repay us by killing a nigger

Big fan, Mr Carpenter. Looking forward to your London shows.

This happened multiple times, actually, /sg/ on 4chan is in contact with a guy on Twitter who has connections to the Russian military; any time a new ISIS training camp video comes out the autists start playing amateur geographer and match up landmarks on Google Maps. Once they think they've got enough evidence to confirm it, they pass the info up the chain and BOOM.

suck it, memefag

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

dude…..who?

NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the chance for final victory is still in our grasps

Your welcome but there is no need to thank us, we do it for free.

I haz no sauce

I haz sauce

five googol seconds = 3.170577e+89 melinium

KILL YOURSELF RICARDO

Why'd they hate Goldwater so much?

The funniest part is that was probably a Mossad /CIA backed camp. Fucking traitors among us, and I'm referring to the ones in our own government not the people on /sg/. Gonna be a lot of feds hanging from lampposts on the day of the rope.

That's supposed to be a meme? God leftypol is always just a waste of oxygen. If you fuckers cared about the environment you'd fucking kill yourselves.

This site is nothing but blunt. You don't have to preface it or apologize. It's expected.

We've seen it before.

Anyways, you're welcome, faggot. Have a cat riding a turtle.

He was an ethnic jew who converted to Christianity and joined the Republican Party back when it wasn't fully kiked.
Remember, Jews hate their own traitors most of all.

Impressive, I overlooked this when it happened. Looks like it only took them a little under five hours to track it down.

We should try this.

testing for b&