What is this drug Holla Forums?

what is this drug Holla Forums?
I've seen it in larger chunks aswell, kinda looks like wax

Backstory;

I don't want to snort what I think is cocaine and end up with a ketamine overdose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wa3qqfgp1Ns
local12.com/news/local/heroin-mixed-with-carfentanil-and-fentanyl-seized-during-traffic-stop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is literally no way for any of us to ID that drug, especially if your roommate had a bunch of RC's as well. it could be extracted DXM, ketamine, heroin cut with some b12 or some shit that had coloring in it (idk), coke, benadryl, tylenol, crushed up fiberglass, 2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-i, 5-meo-dmt, t-meo-dipt.

NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS AND THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT IN ASKING FOR AN ID OF THAT PIC you dumb nigger

also, fatally overdosing on ketamine is basically impossible

Nigga I dont know all these fucking names can't you at least kinda make out what it is?
Google says its ketamollicaine or some dumb shit like that but it actually almost makes sense as he always mixed shit

put half of it secretly into your other roomates glass and see what happens

you're retarded kys

Actually, I can kinda describe its effects from an outside perspective if that helps
He never seemed cocaine high, or exponentially energetic, just focused and kinda weird. Like he was doing something in his mind and nothing could stop him from doing that but he wouldnt tell you what he was doing

if you have his number call him and ask without directly saying you have his stuff.
just act stupid and interested and say something like "what was that chuncky powderish stuff you used to snort in lines, im kinda interested in trying it myself after seeing the effects on you when you did it"

I kinda dont have any contact with him anymore, thats why I asked here
You see if i call him to see what he used he will want to use it with me, or maybe hook me up with his dealers ETC
We broke contact because he needs time without any kind of stimulants, he wasnt even in the same college as us, he just gave us all 100$ a month to stay in with us and not be ratted out to the pigs (mind you this is bible belt metropolitan europe you have to get pretty lucky to not have 18-20 year olds in your building that would fuck you over for a night with jesus)

probably just amphetamine salts

just do a small bump and wait 15min to see what happens you fucking pussy euro cuck. report back so op is NOT a huge faggot for once.

And by small I mean at least a quarter of that line.

I miss opiatefag…

Salt for sidewalks in the winter.

Fuck it im taking the whole line, reporting back in 15-20

I suspected amphetamine too but then OP described the effects and said that the roomate was calm and concentrated while under the influence.
amphetamine's effects are literally the opposite of that so it cant be it

Fucking right

run a raman spectrum on it

Its probably some research chem. Really fucking dirty to be meth, and cant tell the scale but seems like a pretty fat line. OP might not be a faggot for once, lets see.

he posted literally 100mg's of some random unknown substance. is this what constitutes a good thread for Holla Forums nowadays? lol

Alright ill do little updates every 5 minutes

I just took the whole line, my nostril stings really fucking badly but I dont feel alot yet, just a bit lightheaded

If he croaks, then yeah.

hey gimme some credit for taking it will you

Do you mean that fag that started posting chinese roofs for us to discuss and he was a web coder or something?

pics?

Chinese roofs? The tard that ended up doxing himself. Might have been from Chinese food receipts or exif. data. I don't recall.

Dead yet op?

alright 5 minutes already, cant really feel anything but my heart rate has increased tremendously, my eyes have started to redden slightly but not too much.
the best way to describe how i feel physically is just fuzzy, slightly happier but these might all just be placebo

Prepare to eat your roommates' fucking faces off. You just did wayyyy too much bath salts user…

posting with the akira flag from now on

holy fuck I think its kicking in
I feel super fucking soft, everything feels really numbed and nice the pain in my nose has become just a slight pressurey feeling and breathing is super fucking easy
Ive never felt this way before on any drugs ive already taken so those can be crossed off

(cocaine, mytricine and mescaline pretty much)

Physical update in a minute, my heartrate is back to normal but I cant feel it at times

Sounds like you lucked out, no rat poison…

are we thinking opiate then, guys?

He used the same name every thread and I was able to track him. I am not sure he doxed himself but he pretty much outed himself for like entire day that time.

eyes are still bloodshot and my pupils are relatively small but not heroin small (I think)
My heart rate increased as soon as I started walking towards the bathroom, my entire body feels sedated and it kinda feels like someone is brushing a really fuzzy plush against the bodyparts im moving, no real euphoria yet but my knees have start to sting like crazy although my body isnt associating bad feelings with pain anymore

I have no experience with opiates so far man so I wouldnt know, all I know about opiates is a rush of euphoria which i havent experienced yet

not all opiates give an extreme rush
it could be like prescription painkillers

trust me the 5 minute update thing will become a thing when not everything is hurdling at me every other minute

the feeling seems to come in waves, sometimes I feel normal and just tired and sometimes I can really tell its because of whatever I took, moving feels weird but its not hard or painful, I could really go for a smoke right now

He just got ayyy too fucked up and (you) my observant user spotted his retardedness. (I still wish we didn't hound him in hindsight…missu shinji…kun…)

Bath
Salts

Alright new update, i wish some people would come into this thread to talk to me because I need to focus on something real quick

you know when youve been cropping up emotions and you cry it all out?
Afterwards you feel this very childlike freedom and contentness about yourself and the world around you
thats what I feel right now
my arms are heavy, my mind is slow, my lungs feel filled with a warm fuzzy coating

I love this

i hope u have a brain aneurysm, not in like malicious way it'd just be cool to see the thread have a story unfold like that. tell us if u feel anything about to burst in ur head

Without a field test kit you wont know %100.

Take a bump the size of your pinky nail.

focus on your breathing

Sounds pretty cathartic op. Now, focus on raping your roommates…

I did full line so I guess ill have to assess it once the high is over

Im trying to focus on things but they seem to fade in and out of existance, you know what I mean?
Like my legs are there and I know theyre there but at times it feels like theyre not there

You guys I dont want to experience ego death tonight, Im all alone in the dimension vehicle with the doors locked and his playlist one
I feel so soft and euphoric now and I dont know whats normal anymore

Trust me im doing fine, im not going to spiral into madness. I do have mild scizophrenia but even that is completely blasted away by the sedation and euphoria im feeling right now

molly maebe? looks like it now that I hear your description of effects.

scratch that.

MDMA are crystalline stuctured

2 updates since it took me 10 minutes to write the other its been about 40 minutes since I took the full line

I feel really good and soft, all the pent up emotions and feelings I had prior to taking this drug has been released and I feel almost reborn

Not trying to sound like an attention fag but would you guys be interested in a short assessment of my fucked up life while in this state of mind? Not that I expect any of you to care but it might be kinda cool to read I guess? Anyways at this point I dont really feel intoxicated anymore, just in a different state of mind.
Like for example when youre drunk or stoned you subconciously know youre drunk/stoned and that your body isnt working exactly as you want it. But right now my body feels exactly right, theres no conflict in my mind about anything, im extremely content with my life despite being near suicidal before I took this stuff

spill it, nigger.

That's cool OP, but there's something I need to tell you first; You're not posting on Holla Forums. It's time to wake up.

also short physical update, eyes even more bloodshot, and my skin is slightly blotchy and low in blood but still quite warm to the touch (might be because of my slow heart rate)

yay. we like stories, feel free to tell us your story

Actually im glad someone made a joke like this, because of my scizophrenia im prone to freaking out over stuff like this but now I feel completely okay with it, even if it was true

alriight, theres more people that wanted me to spill it but I cant seem to figure out how to tag more people without them going to the top of the post

Anyways you guys pick real quick what to start with;
my;
Drug abuse
Chronic insomnia
(controlled) scizophrenia
Fucked up relationships
Fucked up things that happened to me that leaded to all of the above

open your eyes…

Trips cool

Anyway my brain feels really massaged with this on:

youtube.com/watch?v=wa3qqfgp1Ns

open your eyes….

drug abuse

damn….thos trips

in a vulnerable state are we? it's time for your indoctrination

Aight, everything kinda ties into eachother so you might get some more

Anyways I havent been straight with you guys, I wouldve taken this stuff anyway with or without knowing what it was
Anyways my mom and my dad were both drug users, but not abusers, thus leading me to believe that I could do all that stuff aswell without getting addicted or anything
Turns out I couldnt
as a kid I knew I was going to use drugs anyway, so I got into it very early on (about 13) when I first tried pot, all I could get was spacecake so I greened out badly the first time
After that I smoked at least twice a week, nothing serious and it never affected anything in my life
then I got with the love of my life
She was just like me, child of a single mother, drug enthousiast and open for anything
We started smoking weed at least 3 times a week together, This was when my scizophrenia started developing (I was 16 at the time)
So after about a year of mild symptoms I go to the therapist and he tells me Im in the early stages of scizophrenia, im scared as shit so I start thinking about ways to enjoy every drop of normal life I have left
at 17 we started doing cocaine together and after a while that started to become an addiction at 19. I started using anything I could find to get my mind off of cocaine, still do

ive been typing for way too long now Im going to move on to some other stuff, AMA

what's worst thing that's ever happened to you?

My dad was shot and killed in a gang related retaliaton, so grew up without any kind of father figure leaving my manically depressed mom to raise me on her own

I was bullied alot as a kid because I was too fat, then at age 15 or so I started losing alot of weight rapidly and I started getting quite muscular and attractive (girls digged me bigtime anyway)
However I never got to enjoy any of it, girls might like a pretty face but not as much when they find out that behind that pretty face is a depressed drug abusing piece of shit with no social skills

I kept having relationships that lasted no more than a month, constantly throwing me deeper and deeper down the hole

Then I met the love of my life
She was the best thing that ever happened to me, my first serious girlfriend, she took my virginity after a month or so and we had been super close ever since, we started renting an appartment together at 17

but yet again, after 3 years of dating her that fell to a halt when she got skin cancer, it wasnt even that bad (they cut it out within a month of the diagnosis and it only spread once) but just the slim possibility of losing her, the light of my life, the reason I was still alive, made me so intensily sad and dissasociated that my mental health took a turn for the worst
I didnt sleep for days at a time, I started to lock myself in more and more, had some seriously shaky thoughts and delusions from being isolated and depressed for so long

After she was done with treatment she moved back in with me, but things felt different, I was different
The whole ordeal was too much for me to just get over
So eventually she asked me if I still wanted to be with her, Ofcourse I still wanted to be with her!
But alas I couldnt lie
I was not stable enough to still be living in the same house as her without exhausting and hurting her mentally, maybe thats just a delusion I picked up along the way or maybe it was for the best but she moved back to our old town about 30 minutes away from me
We still called all the time and at this time I started recovering from the time that she was sick.
Call me a faggot all you want but she was the only really good thing in my life at the time, she was the thing that kept me stable and my mental health under control
Shes the reason I wanted to grow and become a better person, To stop chasing chemical highs and start enjoying life for what it is

As of now I'm still with her but its long distance as im spending a year in france for my culinairy degree (the druggy was from the same country as us students but we have no idea what he was going to school for)(never bothered to ask either)
My drug use is under control
I take antipsychotics and smoke at least a pack a day to control my scizophrenia (the smoking probably doesnt even help but hey, when in france!)
I have recently been diagnosed with what my therapist reffered to as a form of periodic depression, basically I get intensely depressed and unstable for a few days to a few weeks every couple of months or untill it gets triggered I know I know it sounds really fake and im sure its not exactly what it is but Im not going to call my therapist right now to hear the exact diagnosis
(I.E when my girlfriend had cancer and my mind couldnt handle all the newfound emotions)

I truelly believe that without my girlfriend I wouldve been dead by now, for any Holla Forumsros currently dealing with mental illness please find people and things that you can fully devote your life to, go work as a volunteer, start painting, travel the world, love yourself and others

Ive typed for an incredibly long time now
My mind feels cleared
Im actually crying right now, tears of happyness
I love you guys
I finally love myself

Also, AMA, im still feeling it

asking for clarifications on stuff is cool too, I know ive skipped over alot of important stuff and made some glaring mistakes writhing this stuff

Trust me im not this big of a collosal feely faggot normally, I just feel really freed and almost transcended in a, down to earth, sober way

it's soap

when the drugs wear off that feeling will go away and you'll search for it again, don't trick yourself OP

Not the worst thing that happened to me objectively but refer to for what seems like the worst time in my life, seeing how the little money I had saved for college went into drugs, my mind was spinning out of control and I isolated myself from everyone except my mom, my therapist and you guys

Objectively it was when my mom OD'd and had to be hospitalized for weeks on end before she could go back home, with a bad leg. She could still use it but it hurt so much she barely got out of bed without using a fuckton of painkillers, untill those fucked her up too and she started using marijuana and opioids to treat the pain (further fucking up my view of drugs)

Thats why I was initially scared of it being opioids or cocaine, as theyve fucked up my life and the lifes of people I hold incredibly dear

Kinda scared that'll happen too, too prone to getting addicted yenno

Heroin

Possible carfentanil cut.

local12.com/news/local/heroin-mixed-with-carfentanil-and-fentanyl-seized-during-traffic-stop

You got lucky this time flush the shit.

Anyone still in this thread let me know if you want to know anything I havent covered or fucked up in my initial posts, I get that this thread really makes me seem like a faggot but I kinda see this thread as a thoughtbook of my experience
My life isnt as bad as it may seem from what ive told you guys, remember there were years between everything that happened, and overall ive had a pretty succesful and productive live despite my mental health problems, I mean at least I got a relationship, a college education and people who love(d) me for me no matter my mental health

ill need a reference on that no overdosing on ketamine good sir.

It was probably just heroin, maybe laced with RC but it definitely wasnt that pink, more of a very light salmon-ish colour, you could only really notice the pinkish hue when it was still in big chunks

looks like shitty quality heroin but there's no real way of seeing without trying

You were ok this time but that shit is cut with elephant tranquilizer and people drop like flies shooting it.

Very easy to get a hot spot or a bad batch and od realky easy.

Get rid of the rest of it or use it in very tiny amounts, people occasionally use it in nose drops highly diluted as the safest way.

Read the thread retard OP snorted the whole line and just let his mind loose

Im pretty sure this wasnt cut, or at least not with anything harmful anyway

Either way, if I lucked out or not I have to be incredibly carefull with this stuff, im not on the journey through my life anymore but I definitely still feel really really good and fuzzy

Theres still a little bit left, maybe enough for 2-3 lines but Im probably going to save them, just in case I get a bit of an itch for it again ;^)

Shit heroin cut with really strong rcs,stupidly easy to od on.

Just search carfentanil ohio.

Tl:dr we dont need your life story fgt

Sowwy :^(

Good job, OP
GET TO CODING

Which is how it gets you, im really happy and full of energy and dont care what happens to me, i could suck someones dick and not care at the moment!

Then you ARE sucking someones dick to feel that way.

I know this because i got second hand stoned off heroin from sitting next to someone chasing the dragon.

Everything is brighter,shinier and more innocent like neon lights and anime. The world seems fun like you are little and you seem full of energy.

Can totally understand why they give it to whores.

Everything is beautiful and innocent,everything is full of love and everyone is beautiful.

This strange man is just a poor puppy looking for love.

Get it?

*bathroom stall had to take a shit

Im going back to updates if anyone still gives a fuck about this thread,
Feel free to ask anything or to share any info in this thread, I think it'd make for a reasonably educational harm reduction thingy
or thats just the drugs talking and this entire thread is complete bullshit

Anyways back to the regular stuff
I just stood up and walked around the house a little to take a leak, my body feels really big and fuzzed out, almost like im wearing a cookie monster suit or something similar
Anyways my vision is slightly wavy and slowed down, some minor tracers and hallucinations (both auditory and sensory, but little to none visually)
its been about 2 something hours and this is pretty much the highest ive felt so far on this stuff
Time passes differenty, not really slower or faster just, differently
Ive realized I havent had any bodily processes bother me untill a few minutes ago, I could swear I could feel my digestive system starting up when I got to the bathroom, I havent had any need to drink some water or light up a smoke in over 2 hours, the first doesnt surprise me but the second blows my mind, when i used to be high on cocaine or any other substance (Mainly alcohol and weed) the first thing I reached for was a cigarette, but right now im in this very chill, content state

I keep going on a tangent and forgetting to press post but right now im going through another fase of a bunch of new effects and feelings so please bear with me im going to do my best to post more often from now on

TL;DR
Whatever I felt before phyisically has been intensified, I feel even fuzzier and heavier
Mentally I just feel like I just smoked a bunch of really good sativa, but my mind is alot clearer (Really creative tangical thoughts but not rapidly after eachother, my mind creates this world and then goes on to the next one without me influencing it)

I completely get you man, but this isnt my first rodeo, dont worry too much about me getting hooked again, the reason I stopped using as much as I did was because I finally realized what it had done to my life
The only reason I still use is because I still have alot of problems that only drugs can seemingly fix, to scratch those itches that are just out of reach, to experience life from another perspective and to enjoy it to its fullest
I know that sounds really typical and shitty from a former polyaddict but trust me, I wouldnt have had the bond with my friends and family without the mind altering experiences ive had, and nothings more dear to me than my family, and losing my connection with them and the world yet again, not because of a disease I cant controll, but because of irresponsible use of mind altering chemicals, would be the worst mistake of my life

Cheese, it's heroin mixed with addreal. It can be snorted.

It could also be primo cocaine (it's a bit yellowish in a bit part because of the gasoline used to get it out of the coca leaves) but you guys are in college so I doubt.

2:41 3(?) hours since?

I realize I still sound like a blathering idiot
Anyways Im starting to sorta regain some senses, or at least the sensation has changed from fuzzy to more intense in some areas

2:48
The experience has become alot more wavy, one moment I feel really good and fuzzy, and the other I feel kinda weird, but not in a good way
Ive gotten really thirsty now, my nicotine craving is sort of back but I feel like I can hold out for at least a few hours more

2;:54
I just ate a sandwich, swallowing is kinda hard and I didnt enjoy the taste at all, for some reason everything is great except eating

2:56
the passing of time is really hazy now, and so are my thoughts, it feels like an hour has past since I made the first part of this post

Because I kept forgetting to press post ive just added times to when I typed something and kinda spaced out again

Damnit Holla Forums I snorted unknown stuff for you guys at least give me some (you)'s

Whats the difference between regular and cut with addreal? So far the effects have been pretty much identical to what I could find on regular heroin (+some minor hallucinations but I get those on almost everything)

Snorting addreal it's self doesn't do much.

It's mixed with Tylenol PM as far as I know and it's ussually black tar, it's sortve like lean in a sense. It's less expensive cause it's cut. they put diphenhydramine and shit in it so it's more dangerous (who really cares if your doing herion).

overall wouldn't recommend.

ye
OP already admitted to schizophrenia, he's just losin it with a soapy nose this whole time

coming from a dude who just snorted some random shit for attention

lol faggot you already said you woulda snorted it anyway (just to whore more attention)
ok thread tho

so it's usually much less heroin just cut with tylenol pm or addreal.

Why did you even give him yous.

I mean maybe someone else out there actually wants to try it but is too scared because you rarely get positive first person accounts on this type of stuff

Might be, either way this stuff is pretty strong, maybe its because its my first time with opioids

Not saying this as a D.A.R.E person or anything. But there is a reason you don't get good first accounts, it's not good. Your dealer could also accidentally hook you up with super strong shit and you could just O.D.

It can be it's like a cheap more dangerous herion. Like that paco stuff what ever it's called crack made from cocaine with all the good window washer shit.

quick update though, as this thread is dying

The peak has been passed a while ago, I just feel really relaxed and mellow at this point
Nothing seems nearly as great as it used to feel about an hour back
its really hard to describe my thoughtprocess right now, its just scattered and slow

I dont want to think anymore, I just want to be washed away by the waves of the universe

Then again most bad times are because some kid thought it'd be a good idea to do whatever their friends are doing without doing any research on what theyre going to experience or whatever theyre taking is in any way reliable

Yeah and those kids get killed.

I' sounds like descriptions I've read of opiates

some opiate + something. I get an opiate vibe from your description. Arms heavy, slow breathing, intensifies when walking, fuzzy feeling on your skin. I'd say it's an opiate.

rub it in your eyes, ull get higher and faster due to proximity to brain

sorta like what you did by snorting a fairly big sized line of an unknown substance you had no idea was?

I wouldn't recommend narcotics to anyone, but Jesus they are fun if you can control yourself. Not many people can, though.

Exactly thats why I thought of making this thread into a harm reduction thing, although its not really of that much use as I completely lucked out but whatever

its definitely an opiate man, most other snorted substances give you energy instead of mellowing you down

Yeah, pretty much

Then again I'm a fucking idiot anyway

I keep spacing out, what I more or less tried saying was nothing else quite fit the description as much as opiates did, its probably either relatively clean heroin or a really potent research chemical

OP here
This has been fun, I'm going to use the little bit thats left and enjoy this for what it has been, the initial high lasted for at least 5.5 hours (!) so im probably going to use alot less this time
I'm semi glad I got to share this with you guys,
If this thread was in any way amusing or interesting my job has pretty much been done, and I can say writing it all down wasnt a total waste (it probably was tbh)

I'll try to make a short assessment of the whole experience if anyone is interested in trying it for themselves (although i strongly reccomend you dont)

You'll be quite uncomfortable and light headed at first, then, after 10-20 minutes, its like a wave of comfort and love washes over you and cleanses you of all your negative thoughts and worries.
You'll feel really soft and fuzzy, breathing will be incredibly slow and smooth, like a giant feather floating in the wind. an intense feeling of just being happy and content increases with every breath you take
After a while you will start to feel increasingly unaware of your surroundings, you let your mind take you on whatever trip it wants you to make, its not like you can control youre thoughts at this point anyway
But you dont care, in fact at this point all your problems will have been whisked away by the sheer sense of happiness youre experiencing
It feels like falling in love again for the very first time
It feels like falling asleep with the woman of your dreams in your arms, telling you how much she loves you
It feels like, being a kid again in an unknown mcdonalds with your parents and siblings after a family vacation, really really tired but at the same time, just happy, and content with what your life is, unknowing of the obstacles ahead of you, oblivious to any of the real world problems
Just you
Being happy

WElp that about does it for me, I might check back in with you guys later tonight or tomorrow if I get the chance

I kinda enjoyed reading this thread but it still was a waste of time

meep meep that's dead skin shavings from a whore's foot tbh no homo

Im gonna bump this thread in honour of OP, may we someday know if he OD'd or not

To OP!
One of the few good ones who actually deliver, looking forward to his whats this drug Holla Forums? when its a bag of krokodil

OP here, I guess bump the thread every few hours or so to stop it from completely dying

Anyway post high update for the archeologists that find this thread

I decided to not take another bump because, once the numbing euphoria stopped I just started bawling my eyes out, I was struck with such an immense feeling of lifelust and new found love for things that I just couldnt control my emotions, pretty fucking gay IMO but what/e
I felt (feel) really overwhelmed by everything that I realized during my high, Ive lost alot of my anxiety and low self esteem by just coming to the realization that alot of things are only as good or bad as we decide they are, settling down, marrying, having children, but also getting sick, losing loved ones and dying, are all just an inevitable part of life, and im not anxious to face any of them one day, yeah sure it will suck but just knowing that a fucking chemical I found in my attic made me forget all about them means that in a way, they cant be all that important
all my feelings are alot more vivid, intense, smooth and finely cooked to perfection
Like you've been playing on a really high spec computer for years but never bothering to clean it, resulting in its performance becoming choppier and slower untill everything you do on it is just kind of a chore
but then you clean it out, and it works so much better, everything seems to go so much smoother, you enjoy doing things on it, every game and movie has become more beautiful and enjoyable because you finally get to enjoy those sweet ass graphics

Okay, before leave this thread to its fate I just want to make this very clear; I dont want anyone else trying this, in fact I'd feel really bad if anyone ends up with the same experience as I had last night just because they read my post
Please do your research on any substance you want to use, test what you have and dose appropriately
having the wrong mindset when using any narcotic multiple times is the difference between an enjoyable eye opening set of experiences and a downwards spiral into addiction

PSA; drugs arent cool, stop thinking its all sunshine and roses outside of the addiction factor and please, just please, stick to pot and cigarettes, dont take the gamble if youre not prepared to pay the house

Anyways im going to call my parents now, they need to know my appreciation for them

Happy travels faggots, dont do drugs

LD-50 for a 85kg person is ~34000mg when injected in muscle. normal dose would be ~100mg. 200mg should cause a 85Kg person to lose consciousness. so unless you hook yourself up to multiple drip bags you are not going to OD on ketamine. IV injection can stop breathing even at low does.

Flour

glad you didn't die but damn dude you are a retard for not testing this substance in a reagent testing kit. you might have snorted fentanyl or methamphetamine and died or exasperated your mental problems. search "marquis testing kit" and at least attempt to practice pharmacological safety

OP here

its been a day since I took it, I havent been able to get any sleep since taking it so whatever I have to say about anything is pretty much balogna

I told my girlfriend about the experience when I was still very much faded, she got really upset with me just because it was basically a really fucking stupid thing to do and I really shouldnt have told her but whatever

Everything has felt alot more numb and dream like all day, like yeah when youre extremely tired you feel kinda numb and confused but its 10X worse

I quit my job (asshole boss) and that relieved alot from my shoulders, but ive just been fading in and out of awareness so maybe ill really regret it in the morning

Its like yesterday completely drained me mentally

Sounds alot like molly

I know it's not, but the comedown is alot like that.

Yeah we figured out it was heroin a long time ago

Dried Urinal pucks, they powdrize them after places are done with them and the uric acid or something in them gets you so high man. It's like a meth high but closer to X.