For all those who have been banned from Holla Forums

I noticed a very similar pattern with bans that I, and a few others get from Holla Forums suggesting that the mod or mods on Holla Forums have very deep rooted mental issues, or some other problems that make them behave strangely.

basically the Holla Forums experience tends to go something like this:
so what I'm thinking is that one specific mod likes to masquerade about as a typical user and get involved in the discussion of threads for the sole purpose of attempting to troll and stir shit up until they have given themselves a pathetically believable enough excuse to log back in and ban whoever they chose to fuck with like some kind of sick game

I'm sure alot of you have already noticed this type of behavior before, but in case there's someone new to this sick game- that's basically what's going on. now you know. always watch out for mods that are trolls, shills, or both.

Stay Holla Forumsutthurt

bump for awareness!

bump

So I am not the only one who has noticed this.

strange isn't it? just using Holla Forums and being a generally harmless good person and following the rules, and then this weird shit happens. happens to me every single time I browse Holla Forums. maybe the mods are singling out specific IP's to scapegoat.

B T F O
T
F
O

he's right though.

I basically always expect to be banned when posting on Holla Forums. sometimes I post something and realize I've been banned for no reason at all, and sometimes I fight a troll and win, and then get banned. it's really awkward because I just want to post and have fun within the rules and not cause any trouble, but a mod is always looking for some.

it's about ethics in imageboard bans tbh

really it's the lack of moral ethics that leads assholes to ban people unjustly.

add there are none. when people have the power to act anonymously almost all of them will act unethically and abuse their authority when they aren't being closely supervised.

fucking Holla Forums mods.

you made a wall of text for this?

thing is that it's not a mod, it's some dick who only later turns out to be a mod after behaving like and asshat.

always with the bans. why why why

c-c-can't…. p-o-st…. still…. banned…..

i don't think you know what trolling or winning is.

so then, as it turns out the troll is always secretly the board owner or the mod (same thing in this case?) and then deletes all the posts and bans whoever didn't let them troll them.

looks like you lost to me

lol retard

I had an experience I'd like to contribute recently.

I started a thread discussing Lives and Continues. My thread used a picture of that ginger cat meme from 2012 or something but it was a variant of it, having a question mark. My thread was kind of a blogpost as I rambled about my experiences in Mega Turrican vs my experiences in Cuphead and the thread had about 20 posts or so. Then, it got bumplocked, the thread was remade without the blogging and it had a "also, why does Holla Forums think it's necessary to use difficulty to keep casuals away" or something like that and it got 400 posts. I felt like my question was exploited to attack Holla Forums's consensus on difficulty in videogames in order to excuse making them easier. I feel this plays a role in the overall attack these SJW-types have been having with videogames for some time now.

you got banned for bad writing

hey, chill the fuck out.

are you sures that maybes you'res the ones whos are actuallys banneds? you're banneds by beings in Holla Forums with everyones that's total balls but we are banneds on the outsides so we are free it's like rorschach you're stuck inside with yourself

this shit happens all the time. they make up all these fake excuses like "spam" or "blogpost" or some shit but how else are you supposed to share information? Holla Forums is so rulecucked that getting banned happens because you didn't type in the exact fucking way they wanted people to type or some fake shit. but the real feeling I get is that the board owner/some mod just likes banning the more down to earth and realistic posts and threads that have brutal honesty because they want to get rid of the best of us from Holla Forums so that all that is left is shallow AAA game consuming retards.

That happened to me the other day, in my case it seems to be any thread where I mention using steam.

The pattern for me is always the first three replies saging and saying I don't belong their, usually based on something like a typo. I really think it's the steam thing, I remember some time back they used to shill gog all the time until anons started calling that out.

After replying to the saging, the thread is deleted without explanation. So I remake it -usually removing whatever the user saging was attacking- and the thread is deleted before there are any replies, and I get a ban with a message like "your thread is shit." I always figured it was either whoever was saging has pull with the mods and just spams reports until whatever they don't like is deleted, or Holla Forums has a mod who's completely out of control.

get fucked kid

other similar things have too happened to me.

totally cucked mods working for the globalists.
this thread is a template (the events recounted here) for exactly the type of shit that happens on Holla Forums and on Holla Forums as well as /polk/, Holla Forums, /a/, and Holla Forums.

inb4 Holla Forums migrates to Holla Forums

^ gosh, it should. Holla Forums doesn't ban anything unless it's actually bad.

I don't think Holla Forums moving to Holla Forums would be a problem. Holla Forums could use the extra traffic, but would still have the freedom to make threads the way it already does as long as it's not illegal. meanwhile Holla Forums would benefit because Holla Forums has better and less cucked moderatio than they do.

we would basically end up with a more active Holla Forums with some more video game content, and that's it. people could just stick to their own threads or whatever they are interested in. would be cool tbh.

Why? Holla Forums is a better random shitposting offtopic board than Holla Forums

which is why Holla Forums posters should just discuss videogames on Holla Forums and abandon Holla Forums because it's shit.

seriously, all these corrupt mods from bad boards have to go. at least Holla Forums isn't cucked. that's why the shills try to ruin it so often.

it still kinda is with one of the (((new vols)))

>>>Holla Forums

mark is fucking based