If you weren't on welfare what kind of car would you buy Holla Forums? What would be your price range?

If you weren't on welfare what kind of car would you buy Holla Forums? What would be your price range?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Fw4f6pJfAU
youtu.be/IxCFf_avJBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just a used volvo or some shit tbh

I'm not on walfare. Bying a car in a big city means traffic jams and driving around crazy fucks. No thanks.

I usually work shitty general laborer jobs. So my price range would be $5k and would get a toyota corolla. Also would check the vin number to see if it is a rebuild.

this tbh

to be honest?

this one

Bruh if i had welfare id be driving around in a mercedez benz

The working man is a sucker and will never be able to acquire such luxury vehicles in his entire life time

THE DATATMINE COMMUNITY??!?!?!?!

loaded questionnaire style datamining thread
WATCH OUT

WATCH OUT

WATCH OUT

WATCH OUT

WATCH OUT

nigga if dey tok muh welfare i be stealin them ponnyacks niguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

A Miata

Something very reliable which can easily have all tracking devices disabled. Probably a Toyota.

a flight ticket to america

I bought a Saturn Ion 2004 for $950 with 130,000 miles on it.

Was that a good deal?

cars are gay tbh

youtu.be/6Fw4f6pJfAU

Go on a Muslim mass murder dude, God wills it.

muslims are cool, the real enemies are the jews tbh

youtu.be/IxCFf_avJBw

Jew

I just bought a brand new 2017 Honda Civic and 2017 Honda Accord, because the VA gave me 100% disability rating from killing moslems. There is no reason to have an expensive car and no reason to have a fast car in America with our speed limits.

Both are shit, muslims are slightly less shit.

That's not saying much.

lel

the true slav-mobile is the one for me

a two seat sports car so I can zoom around

your premise is faulty.

it is impossible for me to not be on welfare.

asdfasdfsdf

one of the last good ones

The best car ever made: '67 Shelby gt500

hippy trash

Forgot pic

Damn good for the mileage, assuming it doesn't have major mechanical problems.

smh tbh fam

I really really like the way the gears are timed on my Marin and would like to have a new one. Mine is matte black but i like these brighter colors. People who have only used cheap Chinese bicycles have no idea how wonderful a good modern bike is.

smh do you even transcend?

Psychokinesis > Teleportation