Holla Forums, how does it feel knowing this little girl could beat the SHIT out of you?

Holla Forums, how does it feel knowing this little girl could beat the SHIT out of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruYAmYUuysU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she have very african nose

I bet she can't beat the shit out of Jim

this

i would let her tbh

then we would cuddle afterwards

Is she a nigger?

you're real brave behind your keyboard.

Nah, she's pretty light and doesn't has any mass. Even a fat neckbeard would beat the fuck out of her.

I'd beat the fuck out of her, her parents and her trainer if I had the chance.

Wow so you are telling me that a grown man can beat up a little girl?

Yes

woh kid you sound tuff

Thought this was a half chan thing but I guess some of you mfs are so unoriginal that you can't be bothered to come up with an alternative. No woman, no matter how trained she is, won't ever beat me in a fight because I'm a man. I also have harder fists and better durability so automatically I win from that alone. Plus this is a little kid; the moment she wants to fight a man is the moment she's gonna get curb stomped like one even after she's hemorrhaging

Wow you are so badass user, go and kick some little girl butt.

I treat everyone the exact same; I don't give a single fuck about what's in-between your legs. If she wants to bang out like a dude with me, I'd be happy to break a few of her fingers before I go to jail again

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.

Not crazy, just don't like dealing with people's shit

That's the best you got? Can anybody say cakewalk?

T U F F
U
F
F

I feel turned on tbqh

You do realize you're shitposting, right?

I highly doubt she could beat up any male in their teens and up

I could break her neck with my fist

teach me your ways

Grow up in a neglectful household with a shitty single mother, have her lose custody, live with your korean grandparents for 6 years, have them die, live with your great aunt and brothers until you're 18, ?????, profit

there's always that one korean kid who is a loose cannon/sketchy mthrfcker tbh

Half korean, half black

She'd be getting her bare bottom spanked before she could say "Hey, Mr, wanna fight?"

gas yourself gook spook.

you would get destroyed by Valentina Shevchenko. Good luck powering your way out of a head kick or a rear naked choke fucking clown.

Just because im a lanklet manlet who doesnt work out and only eats ramen and pizza doesnt mean a little kid can take me.

Those are clearly men that have gone through hormonal sex change.

holy shit man you sound tough i bet you COULD beat up that little girl

I would want her to choke on my semen

I want her to full mount me

Teaching little girls that they can effectively fight back against an attacker really isn't a good idea. Literally any grown man could crush her and she would be much better off running away.

it looks like she is training for boxing, the competitive sport. has nothing to do with warding off potential attackers on the street, ya nigger, although that's an added bonus

People don't put their children through martial arts so that they can competitively get brain damage they're giving her "Self defense skills". Also nice bait nibba but I'm 5'11" and 170lbs.

;)

They do you stupid fuck, my cousin (female) did karate and boxing for years for the sake of being competitive.

i don't have to answer that

What the fuck is with this board? Its like a bunch of normalfags trying to circlejerk themselves but failing constantly yet still they continue to do it since they don't know there is anything better to do with their lives. Its like reddit but somehow even worst and instead of upvotes and stealing memes you fucks just try and push your views with no arguments whatsoever and use recycled memes from years ago like fucking 9gag. Even the commie shits actually delude themselves into thinking they are worth something and the kino retards try to be funny. This may actually be the worst board hands down.

BTFO
T
F
O

No guy has ever beaten me so a woman wouldn't stand a fucking chance

what about a woman with a benis?

That's still a guy and just because there's a dick involved doesn't mean they can automatically put up a better fight; most of my street fights are with bullies who pick on the weaker kids but have no actual fighting technique and my semi pro fights (just at a kickboxing gym with a few patrons) were easy because my brain is just built for combat

boxing is anti-based

I could just pick her up and throw her

Good luck with that. Somehow, I very highly doubt it.
Get on my level.

Nigga, you gay.

back to 4shit with you tbh

She wouldn't get past my dog tbh.

You wake up in Slavic woods and find yourself face with this loli. She challenges you to a fight in exchange for help.
CAN YOU HANDLE HER?

I mean, even if you can't do anything else you can just grab her by the top of her head, and her kicks and punches wouldn't reach you.

I wonder if that's what the ME will say when they finish up the autopsy, after you die of CTEs at the age of forty-five.

Its Holla Forums you fucking newfag lurk moar

She'd be fucking awesome in bed!

just kick her over, she's tiny.

size is a very valuable advantage in a fight.

Most people have arms that can reach above their head

She barely moves the bag, has very little muscle-tone and shes female, she'd do better as a kick-boxer due to her superior lower-body strength. Only boys are qualified for boxing, due to their upper-body strength.

You mean that you have instincts for fighting, like most people do?

Fake

She's fast and a southpaw but she pulls her left hand back or drops it every single time she throws a right handed punch. So she would get KTFO in no time with a lead right hand, just wait for her to jab or throw any right punch.

Terrible, I blame her coach/dad.

Reach advantage is definitely a plus. But the reason the UFC no longer does "David Vs.Goliath" matches is because speed + training almost always trumped strength + training.

t o u g h

o

u

g

h

She's adorable. I hope she goes far.

your gay tbh

Why do you say that.

I'mma show up after a bowel cleanse and challenge her to beat the shit outta me.

Then sit and laugh while she rains pitiful blows upon me and no shit is forthcoming.

When she runs out of steam and passes out I'll get up, go home and get back to fapping to Rousey's lumpy bod and potato face.

cuz your gay tbh

Not as good as knowing that when she was done "beating the shit out of me", and I stopped laughing, that I could pin her, take her pants off, and start eating out her cute little kitty, and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it except give in to the orgasmic pleasure radiating from between her legs, her girlish gasps and moans punctuated only by the moist sounds of my enthusiastic working of her clit with my mouth and tongue.

You are a fucking nigger savage, try and eat my dog motherfucker.

meep meep feels bad I'm scared tbh no homo

youtu.be/ruYAmYUuysU

lol

by the time she's in highschool, if she keeps training like that, almost 90% of the boys would be able to overpower her.

right now, im fairly sure the average highschool kid could just bear hug her and squeeze her little body.

Oh OP, you're funny

All children must be dead, only because i suffered from bullying in school, as a child.
In other words : Collective punishment is blessed.

retard

My reflexes and reaction time are phenomenal, the main reason I was scouted. Only reason I quit was because I couldn't afford it anymore by myself and my great aunt wouldn't ever lend me money for fighting even if I was good at it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just better than everyone else. I only "lost" one fight and the kid was so scared afterwards, he had his girlfriend come and sit next to me in class the next day to beg me to not fight him (I came to school with a huge knot on my forehead and sat in class proudly and his girlfriend never talks to me at all). We also had a project due that week and he voluntarily became my partner for it; he even tried to help me with shit I already knew. Couple months later after he started getting out of line again, I beat the shit out of him in an alley. Tl:dr I'm just too fucking good and no one can beat me. I'm a humble guy who is like a superhero for the weaker guys so I won't ever "meet my match" because my karma is good