The Case Against Google Chrome

>8ch.net/tech/chrome.html

No wonder people don't take you seriously, pic related.

Does Midori even function? Every time I try it crashes on startup.

That page is pretty old

I know it's a bait but just in case it isn't:
How retarded one must be to believe in checkboxes?

Google nuff said

Don't track me = Please track me, I have something to hide.

The people who believe in these checkboxes also use cell phones and all kind of proprietary software.

Pretty much this. If you have DNT active your browser will keep sending the DNT wherever it connects, and helpfully let all the servers know that this guy is on DNT and make a note of it. And if you "needed" to send the DNT to them, it's probably because they love tracking their users, which is not a sign that they are the kind of good samaritans who have your privacy interests at heart.

What's your next move, CIA-Niggers? I'm unhaxx0rable.

Oh well I guess that settles it then if you check some checkboxes that don't mention telemetry at all then that means google is obligated to stop collecting telemetry, Holla Forums btfo forever.

><
>>>/freech/

>< will always be associated with freech
why live

fuck off bitch. go install (((Google))) chrome and uncheck all the boxes. Yes, I've never used Chrome because it's by Google, it's really that simple.

is DNT enabled by default in Chrome? I dobut it, that would be full retard.

Interestingly, I was fixing my parent's machine once, and it sent DNT even though DNT was disabled. This was either in the latest Firefux or Chrome, I can't remember. These products are pure garbage.

But that's wrong. There was provided evidence of active network connections to google servers without the user's explocit consent even in Chromium. Have you not seen the "Chromium downloads binary blob" fiasco?

It works unless you're using Windows. Midori crashes on Windows because there's a bug with the default start page, changing it in the config is enough to make it run.
It's been three years since that bug was reported, yet they don't fix it. Seems like they don't give a fuck about Windows users.

You misspelled Firefox. among other things

Nobody claimed Firefox wasn't doing the same thing, you topic changing shill.

DNT is essentially useless since sites do not have to honor it.

The only mainstream browser to do that is IE9 and IE10, and Microsoft changed it in IE11 (iirc) to conform to the spec as their original default was from before the spec was finalized.