Mexican President: "Mestizo fusion is the future and destiny of human kind."

archive.is/ReU3l

They aren't even being subtle about it anymore. This is open advocacy of the genocide of not only whites, but every single unique ethno-cultural group.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lcGi365-bg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Integrity_Act_of_1924#The_Pocahontas_exception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(proposed_country)
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1091550/Ancient-city-discovered-deep-Amazonian-rainforest-linked-legendary-white-skinned-Cloud-People-Peru.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death is a pretty good barrier tbh

If they were so proud of it they wouldn't have spent the last 30 years raising two generations of forklift drivers and berry pickers in another race's nation.

Honestly this message is so outrageous even some normalfags have to see it for what it is. I wonder how the native Mayans felt about their "inevitable" fusion with the invading Spaniards.

Reminds me of that speech the kike Sarkozy gave to the French.

RWDS on the border when?

Then you mark yourself the enemy of people who don't desire your diverse brown utopia. This dream for a brown future is exactly what is leading to conflict in every white nation worldwide.

I think extinction would be preferable.

This one is frankly even worse because it has an imperial tone. Sarkozy was motivated by beta cuckoldry, seeking to submit himself and his culture to foreigners. Nieta is saying that his culture and race are going to take over the entire world and gloating about it.

This is what Christcuckery leads to. Accept Tony Banks as your messiah and follow the Church of G-d Collins.

Good luck once the wall goes up.

What's he gonna do when all hispanics in the US are expelled back to Mexico

They're pushing this shit harder than ever before lately.

Since gradualism is by far the best method to implement these goals I can only assume that they're panicking and rushing for some unknown reason.

It's either extreme arrogance or threats of establishment collapse.

Probably end up executed when his government finally collapses into civil war following the massive influx of criminals to a country already inundated with cartels.

And how's that worked out for you, Mexico?

Cuck out to Trump.

Agree, partially. The future of Earth is bleak, third worlders will multiply out of control. A small but elite minority of whites will still exist though

Someone stop this madness.

please white man, become subhuman niggers like us

Reminds me of the illegals who refuse to learn English and wave the Mexican flag screaming LA RAZA constantly, but shit their pants at the thought of being sent back to Mexico.

This guys a massive faggot.

T. American born Mestizo.

Exactly. Reduce yourselves to our level, don't aspire to anything, CLEARLY our mongrel identity has worked wonders!

Sarcasm aside, I don't know if this little prick is being disingenuous, or just plain retarded. He's mostly white, probably very very affluent and being a mostly-white mexican, he was likely born with this wealth, living sequestered away in a gated community away from all those smelly squat aztecs, his supposedly beloved countrymen.

He's an idiot and the average Mexican is openly and shamlessly racist. The mestizos there rarely racemix with the negro communities, they discriminate against themselves and the middle class mexicans hate cholos, the niggers of the mexicans, with a passion.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What greatest has come from this Ubermensch in hundreds of years thus far?

The shittiest places to live after Africa?

What a disgusting, bleak vision these creeps have of the future. It needs to be thrown in the bog and then paved over with real vision.

but muh burritos esse

gay

Burritos are about as Mexican as Chicago deep dish pizza is Italian anyway.

Sarkozy is not French. He's a kike.

you have to go back

Fair enough, but that's the message that could resonate with any white guilt French cucks. I don't really see how any white person can support Nieta here; his statement is directly analogous to old school European imperialist rhetoric that leftists love to use for signalling.

"Mexico was a mistake"-Spain

Interesting is that his adopted children look more white than the average mexican

Phil Collins was right.

I miss when we use t genocide whole groups of people. We should bring the mongols back

That really tells you everything you need to know about each group

What you do is meme the Mexican president to be a Mezitso supremacist and have normies make that "THIS SOUNDS FIRMILIAR" connection and make them think of the president as Hitler instead of Trump saying that the Mexican president is no better. This should make them hate Mexico and make them persuaded not to make that fantasy a reality by choosing to stay with their own group…hopefully

That's because despite his claim that Mexicans are proud of being mutts whiteness is a symbol of status there and most of the upper/ruling class are so-called castizos. Even Nieta himself has a lower than average native admixture judging by his facial structure; he's probably 80-90% Spanish.

He's a self-hating criollo (12.5% Injun or less, so white)

They are some small white comunities remaining in Mexico. Remnants of the colonial ruling caste and from Porfirian era immigration. Some are more traditional and conservative and less cucked by cultural marxism and still marry among themselves.

The media tries to promote well…you know.

The picture is from a mexican soap opera, they often portray whites as rich elitist snobs who become "redeemed" once they decide to enrich themselves with la raza cosmica.

Mexico now is what Europe and the USA could potentially become.

Methinks these spics doth protest too much.

(checked)
Good looking family, and yet he wants to muddy it up.

"no"

One drop rule. If any ancestor in the past 16 generations of your lineage was not of European ancestry you are NOT white. The only people who disagree are shitskin mutts in complete denial.

t. 100% western european descent proven by ancestry records and genetic testing

Brazilian detected

well I tend to allow 1/4 but you can't argue with those trips

Checked

Wtf? Dumbest thing I have ever seen.

WE ARE THE MESTIZO
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Mestizos are literally human shit.

What is the best company for tests?

This is pushing the limits of reason. I agree that allowing substantial amounts like is ridiculous, but you're excluding people who are 99.997% white, at which point due to reproductive randomness there's a solid chance they literally have zero non-white DNA despite having a non-white ancestor.

I don't buy one drop-rule entirely for races other than african due to how dominant the genes are and how they tend to resurge generations after.

Indian genes are weak and disappear two or three generations onward of only marrying white. If most of your ancestry is predominately european and so are your features, I give it a pass.

schlomo please

Familytreedna is the best but it costs many shekels.

Someone who's 10% non-White is not White in any country other than a fucking mudblood beaner one.

It's not D&C. It's common fucking sense.

That's for niggers (it would also be for Abos if enough humans had fucked them for it to be an issue, but thankfully they're even uglier than nigs). Trace amounts of other nonwhite ancestry don't mean much.

Mexicans were always mestizo.

fuck my grandma

is that the hark of the D&C shill?

Only in mud beaner Shitsikan countries is that commonon sense, they are so insecure about the purity of their race that they go through extremes, are you sure you're not up to something Paco?

This was the objective since day-1. You could put that whites are the front-line against this kind of bullshit, as always.

If your standard is stricter than the fucking Nuremberg laws, you're D&C.

Then explain gypsies. They look more European than Indian yet behave more Indian than European. Facial aesthetics != race-soul

Wish my grandma never told my dad he might be part cherokee maybe 1/16 or 1/32 or some silly shit, great grandfather had Aryan papers tho so I have that going for me.

I suppose you're right.

Let's say 6 generations as a general marker?

The only way to be 100% sure is to get y-dna and mtdna testing, and only men can get y-dna testing. If your DNA testing shows less than 100% white european you are by definition mixed race.

That shit is expensive

Also forgot the national geographic test is pretty good but has shit y-dna testing.

t. "white" central/south american

Gas yourself

Feather indian, not curry indian. The former's genes are usually completely lost within a generation or two, hence the Spanish caste rule that 1/8th Injun = white.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lcGi365-bg

But Mexico is more openly racist, t. Mexican

Not just justifying myself with this video, just ask any Mexican that doesn't live in kike states like MTY.

there wasn't much standard for the Nuremberg law. That's my autism/history nerve replying

Shill. The one drop rule applies. Not 16 generations, but nothing over 5%.

Sorry Juan. Nobody wants your castizo ass. Because that's exactly what you're saying you're ok with.

Not even the Spanish thought castizos were White. Criollios, yes, because they have no Indian admixture, but not fucking 10% injun mutts. Fuck no.

Is the one drop rule a thing anglos came up with?

I know there are many lurking here, but that's some subhuman tier autism.

DNA tests aren't perfect, and 23andme is especially bad. Europeans who can trace their ancestry back hundreds of years randomly test at 10-15% native american and 5% jewish routinely.

lots of people have no realistic hope of even providing 2 generations let alone six. (let alone sixteen or close to 500 years of history).

It's more like ~1 or 2 %

Oh I see. Well I can't speak to it from experience, but I really doubt the qualitative difference is actually that. It's more likely merely that Indios are 1 SD below white and negroes are 2 SD, so you'd have to have twice the Indio blood to have the same negative effect as a black.

Abbo blood is supposedly weak, but you can definitely see a deleterious effect on intellect in mongrels even when they look totally white. Not unexpected from mating with talking apes. Reminds me of that Lovecraft story

No. just insecure self hating Castizos. why else would they care so much about something they have no control over when what matters is the now and what you do for tomorrow.

I knew a ginger guy who claimed to be nigger descent despite not looking like it at all.

I call him red nigger just to fuck with him.

The one drop rule is English, yes. It's the reason Anglo colonies are the only ones that can actually send people back to Europe and they don't look "muddy" like the French or Spanish colonials do.

If there was racemixing, the mulattos or mestizos were absorbed back into the non-White population. It's why America's black population is on average ~20% White.

This is not autism. It is what has kept the American south White while in the presence of negroes for so long. The lack of the one drop rule is why latin America is dark skinned and swarthy as all fuck. The hyper inclusivity of the non-Anglo colonists doomed them from the start.

The caste system was a bad idea and Spain damn well would use the one drop rule could they have seen what the mess in Latin AMerica is like now. Either that or they'd just genocide all the indians.

23andme is jewish and shit

ancestry.com is jewish and shit

familytreedna is actually good if you go all the way and get both y-dna and mtdna tests

Spaniards are pretty swarthy motherfuckers from the get go.

Probably that Moorish blood.

It's also because Indians are Eurasian, and thus have Euro DNA (around 30-40% of the Indian genome is caucasian if I remember correctly)

This is what caste-ists and multicultural monarchists fail to understand. When there is admixture, it eventually percolates through all strata of society, as white people marry "white" people, whose offspring marry "white" people who together have children with their formerly dormant nonwhite genotypes now expressed.

Indians turned race into a religion and yet they still went to shit. Their pedigreed elites are still shitskins: competent ones maybe, but not so competent as to excuse the fact that the entire society has been reduced to a corrupt squandrous cesspit in the process.

There were rumors of Indian ancestry in my family, but neither genealogy nor the historical population presence of Natives seems to bear it out. I think that there are a lot of myths about "Native American princesses" and what have you, and few of them are actually true. Be that as it may, you have to pick your battles. In the US, you're going to run into that Native American ancestry myth from people that would otherwise be your biggest supporters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Integrity_Act_of_1924#The_Pocahontas_exception

Tbh, I favor fairly forgiving policy in whatever dream-world that we're enacting such laws. The general population's integrity won't substantially be affected by people that are even 20% non-white.

Well let's be honest here, broadly speaking we could have a taxonomy of two branches: humans and niggers

That's about the proportion of nonwhite blood in Argentina and they're basically a permafailed state. Try 5%

I'VE ALREADY BUILT THE WALL

IN MY HEART

Yes, and when you try to articulate why they're idiots, they try to call you a shill.

Because wanting White children that aren't mutts is "autism" or something. I mean fuck sake, not even my Grandma thinks mixed Indians are White.

Why does this sound like a really nasty energy drink?

sounds like a serious health condition to me.

Fucking nuke Mexico

If the entire population becomes 20% non-white, but that's not we're talking about. We're talking about 20% non-white people being absorbed into a much larger population of 100% white people. I'm no geneticist, but it seems like the effect would be unnoticeable after a few generations.

You are either a fucking shitskin mutt or a jew.

Either way step into the oven my friend.

It doesn't even make sense from a so-called rationalist perspective, though. They claim to be about eugenics and then they support the most dysgenic societal structure imaginable, where the competent stop breeding to consolidate financial and political powers against the mass demographic power of the poor, stupid, violent and fecund.

You can't have a eugenic society when the society is divided against itself and people from the top never meet people from the bottom. Multiculturalism or caste-ism, both are aberrations from the tribal society we're hardwired for. And hell, even progress stops when gaming the political system becomes more profitable than building a business.

No, that's what I'm talking about in Argentina. All but a few of the so-called whites in Argentina are ~20% Indio mudbloods. And they're useless, ugly, scum. It's an easy google if you're genuinely interested, there have been several big genetic studies of Latin American populations

MUGI IS A COALBURNER

Caste systems are literally nigger rigged social structures.

"Shit's fucked, so we did the best we can" is the mantra of the caste system.

Meanwhile, all the sane people just fucking leave or kill all the muds, because it's much easier to kill some subhumans than it is to worry about your great great grandaughter getting deep dicked by a swarhty mulatto with a fetish for White girls.

No thanks. Gas em.

He does not seem to have much Indian blood, if at all.

Could easily pass completely unnoticed in Spain.

Go home, Pedro. Tequila isn't water.

PS trips of truth status: ccchecked

S W A R T H Y
W
A
R
T
H
Y

Haiti.jpg

So if I'm 95%+ German/Dutch on both sides am I still Untermensch? we should of learned from the Spanish and killed all the injuns REEEEEEE

Moorish and arab blood. Remember that Spain was ruled by Muslims for a couple hundred years or so.

youhavetogoback.gif

Almost a millenium.

S-Same thing.

Still there are pockets of truly white, blonde Spaniards throughout the country. The true Spaniards.

5% is the cutoff for me. Not because there's some magic qualitative difference between 4% and 6%, but because you have to draw the line somewhere.

At least now in the genetic age we can vet our spouses and not just trust that they look "huwhite enough"

He is the proud president of a warzonelike country where most politicians and billionaires are non natives. I guess thats how jews like it.

Well, it doesn't really matter – at least for the moment. At the expense of sounding like a liberal, I was only trying to avoid tearing apart families. If need be, sterilization is always an option! :^)

Yeah at most I may be like 3% Cherokee MAYBE but I've got dark blonde hair/blue eyes and could fade off into a piece of paper like a ghost. If someone posts that huge picture of sketches and features I look like a stereotypical Germanic person almost 100% identical to the picture.

We are at the point where jews, leftists, globalists, and shitskins are getting so desperate and scared that they are over overplaying their hand. They are doing all this posturing, and bragging to compensate for their fear. The "you own nothing goyim!" Jon Stewart segment was the prime example. Whites start to wake up and they just scream "how dare you oppose us while we destroy you! Shut the fuck up!"

They have lost the ability and self control to keep their agenda somewhat masked. They cant help but spill all their wicked plans. It feels like a cartoon show, where the villain starts to monologue, just long enough for the hero to defeat them.

Actually abos genes are so weak, most quarter-breeds don't show abo feature anymore.
Can also be seen in Southeast Asia, half-chinese/indian and native look chinese or indian as fuck, with perhaps 10% or less looking melanesian.

But yeah, the genes still stay inactivated. Sometimes they breed true.

that fucker looks pretty white, the presidents usually are

Abos are barely even human. They're like primordial humans. They're what humans probably looked like when they finally developed a 23rd chromosome.

if the Spanish were not such horny motherfuckers life in North America would be so much easier.

They should have took the clue from the American settlers and just took care of the situation.

I guess when you are at the absolute rock bottom of the gene pool with an IQ in the 60s, there is nowhere to go but up. Abbos mixing with literally anything else would be a step up. Even africans.

Nice D&C schlomo.

/thread

Let's see some fusion of the mestizos with the dirt.

Hell, even the first sentence of the wikipedia article has to clarify that they're legally people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Australians

Top fucking kek.

Its basically what happens every time.

Ethnonationalist states could just buy off third world countries to have population exchanges. Send all the mongrels to Colombia or something. If we need to have a multiracial caste system to stop massacres, at least concentrate it on one continent: SA can be the "containment board" for all the world's racial rejects.

I wonder if this might be the solution to the gypsy problem, too. I know there are movements among the "gypsy elite" (lol) to reconnect with their spiritual homeland: maybe they could be given a little more impetus to do so.

Honestly they'd be so much happier in India. They'd be the Kings of Poo Street in no time at all. And they'd get all the curry minge they could stomach for being marginally less shitskinned than average.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, GRINGO

That fucker looks like a rapefugee

EY GRINGO, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD HOLMES

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

UNLESS YOU FIGHT BACK

WOW YOU """""WHITE""""" PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE

At least we got the media to start using the "anti-white" meme.

He stole that line from the opening of halo 4.

Well of course. There are also Southern Italians that can get DNA tests and come back with minimal Middle eastern DNA. Same goes with Greeks who have minimal Turk admixture.

"Muhdik" - Jose

Fuck him and fuck México.

Nuremberg laws were specifically for yids, who are about the closest people to being European without being European. They didn't apply to niggers and all other sorts.

More like

Latin America is what happens when you get half a fucking continent of happas. Except in their case, they aren't even remotely attractive and their culture is disgusting.

this

Whaddya mean, their Coke has cane sugar instead of corn sugar. This alone makes up for the fact that drug cartels buy and run the Federal and local governments at every level.

My cutoff line for asian / native north american admixture is typical eastern Finnish asian admixture, as they have significant amounts of asian admixture but are accepted as white.

Ok those are extremely long. I finished up to half of the second image, will continue in a sec.

Is there anything nonviolent we can do? Or is bloodshed going to be required, to reverse this 60 year trend?

Some Finns have more, some have less.

Finnish women with little non-white admixture are some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Exotic looking without actually being that exotic, genetically speaking.

Eastern Finns do. Western Finns don't.

That said the populations have migrated a lot in recent times so they don't necessarily live in the east or west respectively, but you can tell REALLY easily which side of the country a Finn is primarily descended from at a glance.

How's that inferiority complex going Pedro?

You fucking ignorants , i dk why people says this everytime but the truth is that since 2010 all these companies got the OK to use instead a sugar derived from fructuose which is banned in the US of A for being suspicious of causing cancer.

Wake up my fellow eses, you ve been living a lie for years

Really, the biggest hint isn't what Finns look like, it's the language they speak. It's not a nordic language. It's closer to Hungarian than it is to Swedish or Norwegian.

Water or bust

Finnish and Hungarian are Ugric languages.

Nor are they genetically similar. pic related.

Feels good to be let in on the winning side…

How's your diabetes? The US government is known to ban things that aren't harmful and tolerate poisons if it can benefit corporate kikes who lobby them.

Filtered water or bust, I don't fucking trust the shitty public water purification systems.

T-Thanks, greatest ally

Last week somebody posted the top 50 most dangerous cities in the world. Baltimore made number 50. Africa had surprisingly only 1 entry too. All the rest were in spic countries. The future is a top 5,000 worst cities in the world?

It's not even cane sugar retard, the fructuose they use comes from corn and other residues from the food industry.

So if the mexican goverments supports the kikes why wouldn't it allow them to use this much cheaper sweetener despite the health risks? that is what is happening, cane sugar costs 50 times more than this syrup and they do not use it anymore

actually I think places like el salvador and nicaragua actually have higher murder rates than africa

Get the fuck out of here.

If that were true why do they call themselves a race?

Shouldn't La Raza be El Mestizo then?

My dad told me when he was a kid the Hispanics identified as Spaniards until the whole "Chicano" movement later on. Now they identify as "Indios". They don't see themselves as mixed, just whoever is popular at the time.

Answered your own question tbh

PROOF THAT HE HATES HIS OWN RACE AND CULTURE AND WANTS TO BREED HIMSELF OUT OF IT

Go ask a Spanish nationalist if he thinks mestizos are White.

He'll tell you they're subhuman and they talk like niggers, spitting on Cervantes' grave with every last syllable he utters.

*they utter

Mexicans are mutts they are not a race.

Mexicans have no culture, at least MURIKA has a jewish culture of consumerism, Mexican "culture" is just a cheap copy of spanish culture with drugs and beheadings.

How do the white Mexicans feel about this?

i hope trump rounds up all the illegals and just massacres them

I think we need to have mel in charge of this program.

LA RWDS

Don Quixote wasn't that bad.

No, I meant that the dirty mestizos are spitting on Cervantes' grave with how they speak. I corrected myself below my post.

Does that fucking spic want a war that he can't possibly fucking win?

I know, I just found it sort of funny that you said Cervantes when I recently picked up Don Quixote and intend to begin reading it soon.

It's supposedly one of the first and greatest modern novels written in 1615 by Miguel de Cervantes.

HFCS is not significantly worse than sucrose, dumbass. Typical HFCS is a mix of glucose and fructose in a 45:55 glucose to fructose ratio. Sucrose is 50:50. The difference is not significant and both are shit.

If you consume any type of refined or processed sugar (pasturization counts) product you might as well gas yourself honestly.

What is going on with Switzerland in this image?

As another user said above, it's pretty likely that they're in a state of panic and are pushing harder than intended. They've been backed into a corner and are revealing their end goals openly.

This is possibly the best argument against race mixing in existence.

Mexico sure as hell isn't superior

My best guess is many Swiss were mercenaries in feudal Europe and that lead to Swiss genes becoming very spread out.

/thread

I'm so glad all my ancestors are from Europe.

Genuinely white Mexicans are a tiny minority, politically it barely matters what they think.

Look at all of Central and South America. Look at India.

This is the end destination of race mixing, the final destination. Countries where people shit in the streets and the government holds no real power, criminals control the countries and do as they please.

Switzerland is composed of multiple ethnic groups.

Italians, French, and German. All separated by natural boundaries.

Well then, this is good for us. Your dubs confirm it. I don't think middle-America housewife wants her quaint little town turning into Tijuana.

What's the best cheap DNA testing service?

I have no clue why mexico the failed state is still around and why it isn't already considered south Texas.

I regularly use the example of Latin America in arguments on multiculturalism. No one has ever been able to come up with an explanation for why the British new world colonies where interbreeding was minimal became incredibly successful, while the Spanish and Portuguese colonies where interbreeding was widespread are all still wallowing in squalor.

Would you want to go conquer literal shit?

Mexico must always be under the boot of an authoritarian regime.

The only thing that could salvage Latin America at this point is mass genetic engineering of embryos.

Shitskins are easily controlled.

Look at Brazil.

Stupid fucking American Burger

Read a text book not printed by your dumb ass hicks.

Latin America and Northern developed differently according to their respective parent empire, religions, caste/social hierarchies, diffrent native populations etc…

Despite it being 8pol it amazes me how fucking stupid some of you are.

Paco please

Brazil doesnt control shit and is a constant state of anarchy

It's more than that user, Mexico is the armed revolution capital of the world. There was the War of Independence, the Texas Revolution, the Reform War, the Mexican Revolution, the Cristero War, the Zapatista Uprising, and now the Drug Wars and their pseudo-feudalist system. If they were easy to control, there wouldn't be so much fucking rioting, but at the same time, there wouldn't be so many fucking dictatorships. It's only a matter of time till another revolution breaks out, and what's it going to be? Catholic Fundamentalists again? Mayan drug-dealers using peyote a la the Hashishans to lead a coup?

I thought this was Venezuela or another shitskin latin american country?

they all are

t. spic

I'm familiar with colonial history: a huge contributor to the problems of the Spanish colonies was the model they used to conquer the territory. Brits actually sent entire families to set up colonies, while the Spanish primarily sent soldiers (i.e. largely just men) as an occupying force. This led to large numbers of conquistadors settling down with (or just raping) native women which created mestizos and thereby effectively a caste system with ruling class Spanish families (mostly or all European) at the top, mestizos in the middle, and natives/blacks at the bottom. That level of ethnic diversity within countries created a lot of problems in a similar way it does in India.

Goddamn spics get your fucking shit together. If your cartels would become national socialist, stage a coup on the shitty government, and keep their fucking people from running to the US, this shit wouldn't be happening.

Close. Venezuela doesn't have an endless history of revolution and rebellion though. Fuck, maybe the Aztecs and the Mayans suffered from endless rebellions. There were really only a few tribes of Injuns that had some semblance of civilization: the Five Civilized Tribes, the Iroquois, and the Eskimos/Inuit/Whatever the Fuck they call themselves. All other tribes of Injun should have been purged from history completely.

The Incas were white iirc, or had a sort of caste system similar to dotheads where whites lived in their society.

It's always the inferior races who seek multiculturalism, as it provides them a way to uplift themselves (aka leeching off superior cultures).

A successful races never wants to mix, it's always the subhumans who want to taint that purity for their own benefit.

Should have just kept it after destroying them in the Mexican-American war and taking Mexico City. The US could have kept on doing what it did to the rest of the Native Americans.

Instead US only took half and then descended into a civil war 13 years later. Sad to see that about 600,000 white people killed needlessly.

Incas were ruled by white Aryans

Makes me want to put a bullet through his head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture

Source? Actually curious about that if it's true

I pray that technology is developed in time to save us. Would even allow us to get rid of genetic disorders and make further improvements upon IQ.

GET WOKE FAGGOT

You sound just like a Nigger. No they weren't. Any of the Injuns who lived below or in Mesoamerica were irredeemably shit. The reason that Mexicans and other assorted "Latinos"(misnomer: they have less than 95% Latin blood) have such brown skin because the Injuns there developed more like niggers. The son of a white man and an Incan, or Mayan, or any of those savages would still be a savage. They had dominant genetics like Niggers do, while the North American Injuns had recessive genetics, more so than ourselves.

Prove it. Prove Latin America wasn't civilized by Vikings at or even before the time Amerindians came from Russia and populated North America. Whites arrived in North America before Amerindians did, I'm willing to bet the same for Latin and South America.

So, I'm assuming the ancient american civilizations were built or started by ancient aryan, yes? Would be great if we could see some genetic evidence of this

he's trolling.

Light-skinned Sinoid =! white. I can believe that they were fairer than the Inca, maybe something like Chinese or Koreans, but the odds of actual whites ending up in the Andes thousands of years ago are pretty slim.

Now that is pretty retarded.

Whites were the original inhabitants of central america. When the chinks came from Asia the whites in central america enslaved them and used them to build dank buildings. But eventually due to racemixing only a few whites remained, then the spanish killed everyone.

Alright then.

That's what I thought too at first, but then how do you explain the figurines with blue eyes. This wouldn't have even been a concept to shitskins.

deETELT THIS

Mexico have problems with the druglords so it is likely to collapse because of possible civil wars. The locals took over the local areas and wiped the druglords out so it is safe to say that Mexican government is fuelling the druglordism.

Could have been. Very rarely blue-eyed or at least light-eyed people are born to non-caucasians, seemingly due to the same sorts of random mutations that created the trait in the first place. It's possible that such people were considered magical somehow, hence the figures.

I remember reading archaeolgy stuff a long time ago that pointed out many similarities between old japanese artifacts and artifacts in south america from the same period. you know, many people came to the American continent..it's not that hard, same way humans ended in Easter Island. The thing is that they couldn't get out until Vikings and Iberians

I'm not a mexicunt and we're getting floodded by violent subhumans from the north and south that can't make it to Burgerland. But since we're all spics then we "must" take the fuckers and the rapefuges from colombia for example. Oh and we're also getting culturally enriched by africans and haitians.

Fucking kikes man, I hope someday they burn in hell for what they've done

Literally the whole reason why the US never annexed the entirety of Mexico was because there were too many non-whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement

And for the lulz check out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(proposed_country)

Nobody said take other shitskin refugees.

If anything, put those fuckers in labor camps subsidized by local governments to barely pay to clothe, feed, and house them while they produce triple what it costs to do so. They get their "refuge", your get your lucrative labor and no shitskins raping your women.

This is how all "Refugee camps" should work. Refugee status should not mean free apartments, four star meals, and wifi.

It could have happened, the explanations just don't really add up. If ancient whites did end up in the Americas due to crazy one-off boat journeys, why would they be found way up in the Andes rather than near or at the eastern coasts? The distribution of groups that existed at least when the Spanish showed up suggests that substantially all of them were indeed Sinoids that migrated from Asia.

How far she has fallen.

this is something many Holla Forumsacks don't seem to understand. The CURRENT YEAR bullshit is infesting every nation, kikes are going all in. Here we are not a population emitter, but rather a population receptor.Yes some faggots leave here for burgerland, but ,ost end up coming back. BTW kick the other out when the time comes. We took a chunk of comie rapefuges from the violent shtiholes in the 80's and 90's onward ,and gee guess what since then my nation has become more like those places and things are getting worse.

We don't even have an army and my nation is composed by nu males that drink all the prog koolaid spweded by the national universities or by pseedo macho types that talk big ,but won't do shit. And of course the gubmint is pushing harder and harder with this bullshit, while our economy is in shambles and corruption permeates every strata of society. Hell, we just took a multi mulion loan from the IMF so that the central power could pay the debt it had with the health care system that's decentralized . And people were celebrating that the "debt had been payed" :^). I only watch in horror as my nation slowly dies.

I have more in common with a japanese hikkikomori or aburger NEET that with the average man in my country. Taking the redpil in a shithole really sucks sorry for blogpost

I wasn't talking about the "white" people, but rather fair skined asians that probably put themselves higher in a hierachichal system milleniums before Incas even existed. I don't doubt european peoples entered North America, genetic markers seems to point that. It also appears they we're muh dicked out of existance, that's why I hate the racemixing faggots that push for that degeneracy here.

They were never subtle about, OP. You know the term, "La Raza," right? Well it's short for "La Raza Cosmica," the Cosmic Race. The idea being that Latin Americans are a fusion of all the races of mankind and that this makes them superior and the race of the future. This goes back to the 1920s at the very least.

La Wik:

Pic related.

The land is awesome and much of it is like Colorado, Texas, and Florida. It's the people that suck ass. Like Canada but tropical and no snow. In a war you kill remove the literal shit.

Considering the race of the future exists now and is terrible, it pretty much spells the end for mankind.

Well, it's an example for our self-annointed betters. They see a tiny corrupt minority ruling over a huge mass of dull, powerless, and impoverished people, and they want that for themselves. Why are they turning the US into Brazil North? The original Brazil kind of sucks, but if you're wealthy it's actually better than the US because the gap between the rich and the common people is greater.

Southern Mexicans will never stop being retarded

I was dicussing this with some spic friends and they spoke negatively of this statement, claiming they wouldn't mate with negroes and that they didnt want their sisters being banged by dindus
I realized a strange trend, while americans are scared of tacos invading, working for a few dollars and pissing the pool, tacos are scared of negroes invading, working for food and shitting the pool

Honestly there's more people that fall into the one drop category than people like yourself. Expect to be thrown in the camps if the dotr ever comes, because your wild ravings against most of the people in power will land you there.

This, corrupted humanity is easier to control. I don't want that.

am i reading this family tree right?

The mom and dad on top are third cousins?

You're reading it wrong. It's an allegory, not a literal family tree. It shows all different kinds of stereotypical people from American history coming together and forming one nation. It's a little piece of globalist/proposition-nation/nation-of-immigrants propaganda from way back.

I always found the idea La Raza Cosmica hilarious, because the transformation of all humans into mixed blood latinos nd hispanics is supposed to bring about a world of fraternal order and peace. But has anyone ever seen or been to a Latin American country? Almost all of the countries colonized and founded by the Spanish many hundreds of years ago had loose, but well-established racial caste systems, where the Spaniards, at the time basically white, were at the top while some mixed Indio-Negro blooded mongrel was often at the bottom. Even today the people who occupy the elite positions within society are often of almost exclusively white ancestry, some of them so white and European-looking that they make Trump himself look more like Tony Montana fresh off the boat. If La Raza Cosmica were actually successful in establishing a race of Brown Supermen, it would only succeed in creating a global ethnostate with an even more rigid and brutal caste system than the one that India has. Many of these beaners see themselves as occupying the top of the totem pole in that "future" society, but, taking a page from the Juden playbook, full-blooded whites along with various half and three-quarters white "Latinos" will succeed in subjugating the beaners and so-called "natives", thus establishing a world that has more in common with the movie Elysium and less with whatever anti-racist utopia that these drunk paint-sniffing human-sacrificers could ever dream of, let alone build.

where's that image from? Could have sworn I've seen it around before

It really has been the plan since day one.

Eliminate ALL racial indentity to replace it all with a monolithic homogenous world order from every aspect of our lives.

At this point I seriously think there is something above us manipulating occurrences, above the jews, pulling THEIR strings while they try to pull ours.

My family is mexican and i've seen it completely bred out (as in unrecognizable) in 2 generations. I am 1/2 white and like it or not I am returning my genetic lineage to the white side.

How can anyone believe the diversity strength meme now? It's truly frightening if the future is destined to looks like Mexico.

Fine but you better help stop the mongrelisation.

Even if the whites were subpar to the meztiso-fusion-masterrace, i would rather live with my own than in some mixed up shithole with people i got no connection to.

come on now.

there is
it's name is satan

I hope you're not being serious, the Iberians, the original inhabitants of the Iberian peninsula were swarthy, based on what the Romans said.

The Muslim invasion was mostly through mass conversions of the population, mixing was a thing, but it was relatively small, and Spain remains European for the most part, being European does not mean being Nordic looking, try to stay pale in a place like Spain where some places reach 50º degrees.

Agreed, fuck all these mongrel Americans who say otherwise.

That was only for jews, mongrel subhuman

I'm fine with fission too.

They will all starve when the white population becomes too small.

Nice

Literally a country so successful, its people are abandoning it for literally any other white country that will let them work and their gangs rule the streets worse than the Italian Mafias of the 80's.

It's pretty fucking gay when the son is showing the most cleavage of all of them….

No thanks, Horhe.

ay yo
hol up

hol up

The empirical evidence that we live in a world where cultures and peoples naturally segregated themselves says otherwise.

Mexico was a mistake. I would personally execute each and every spic south of the border if it meant ending my cursed existence without any regrets.

This dirty spic is really stupid if he actually believes what he says

I can assure him that the majority of Eastern Europeans and East Asians wouldn't be happy with mass immigration into their countries and the destruction of their cultures and peoples.

What's your opinion on (basically) white Jewish Mexicans? The ones that own pretty much everything in Cancun and other things I'm sure.

I feel the same way about them as I feel about mischlings. They would destroy their own nation and twist their morals just for some extra shekels. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Spaniard here, do god's work and you will be an honorary Spaniard.

"He cometido un error. Me gustaría que pudiera volver a intentarlo."

- Isabela

I thought I was doing god's work. I ended up distancing myself from religion and just take the morals from the bible to heart. After seeing the modern mestizo and honduraian act now while hiding behind the skirt of religion when anyone confronts them with their degeneracy and hypocrisy, I don't even know what is considered god's work anymore. I don't even speak spanish. I really feel like i'm a guy without a nation these days.

"No me arrepiento de nada"

- Spaniard

Gods work would be putting a stop to this insanity that has taken the world by stone, starting with your fellow mestizos.

*by storm

My bad.

Sorry, that actually tickled my irony bone considering the mess the UK and EU is in.
No wonder people say I look depressed all the time.

What type of mestizo are you anyways? Are the kind that looks closer to a spaniard, or the kind that looks closer to a native (brown, short, broad nose) or are you like in between? Just simple curiosity.

And one last question, how come you don't speak Spanish, where do you live currently?

top kek

I'm smack dab in the middle of the mix. I have been told that with glasses no beard I look like korean or someone from that area but I am either a tall as fuck pale native or a tanned Spaniard/white person.

At first I didn't speak Spanish since as a kid I understood the concept of a national language born a burger so of course I learned English first. My family didn't care for that and would call me white washed so I ended up never learning spanish to spite them at first but now it's more of an age thing.
Besides, I know more Japanese than Spanish. :^)

I hate fucking a long post like that.

>implying you can learn japanese

Well you don't have it too bad, just hold onto your values, I live in a small northern town in Spain and the south American population has been steadily growing, it's rather scary as they also bring their awful fashion sense and music and people around here can be rather impressionable at foreign things, I did notice that the more native looking south americans are way more trashy than to those that look just half native, or closer to a spaniard, but as I said, hold onto your values, you will eventually find your place in life, and not take part in whatever your mestizo buddies plan to do with the world.

It's a weird feel to not have any brown friends at all. I have a small handful of friends and people I trust but they are all white guys I met at work that I personally know.
I got the kata/hiragana down but sentence structure is a bitch.

I had a brown friend once He stole my mp3

What do you see in them browner people? How is the usual climate there?

I do Kendo at a small dojo ran by a white guy who's been to Japan and also served in the military, there is plenty of japanese terminology and no way I will ever remember everything

Meant to sage.

Spaniards and other Southern Euros literally never were nordics. The meme that Southern Euros were raped by invading North Africans and Arabs until their demographics changed entirely is completely false.

you can join the cause of white expansionism and non-white genocide on the condition you don't breed with whites.

You heard the man.

Also checked.

>already married to a white/Indian mix for over 15 years
Can't argue with those digits though.

Yes. These mongrels are literal aztecs, in human clothes. Just look at the senseless violence of these savages. The drug cartels remind me of the "feather wars" of the Aztec.

you have failed.

You know you'd just make more mongrels if you'd procreate? Such is your curse.

Unnatural is good they say. Just.

either submit yourself entirely to the pro-white cause, which means renouncing your non-white heritage, supporting the genocide of all non-whites, and vowing to never breed, or you are an enemy of the white race.

It's not like I was doing it intentionally. We met playing a fucking MMO back in the 90s. I'm not justifying it since I know the risks. Like I said, i'm a guy without a nation since we are not going to suddenly throw away 15 years of our life for a cause that would want each side dead anyways due to our mixed blood. I will acknowledge and fix this mess the western world is in but I find it a bit unreasonable to tell a stranger to forfeit over ten years of their life for a side that would see you as a 3rd party at best and an enemy at worst.

So you have decided to be an enemy of the white race. Good to know. You should succumb to the same fate as the rest of the invaders.

Mexican of european descent here, I remember studying the conquista of America countless times at school.

Spain's biggest problem was the fact they went as conquerors not settlers. Spaniards expected to get riches and bring them back to Spain where they left their wives. So if they slept with indian women and left some kids around it wouldn't matter to them since they were not expecting to stay there.

Settlers instead brought their wives and families in droves, so for every white who got it on with an indian, they would be at least several white couples between settler families to compensate.

Spaniards were mayorily (if not only) men, some of them convicts too. Not Spain's best and brightest definitely. Didn´t help that it was custom that indian women who converted to christianity were married off to Spanish soldiers. The result was that mestizo offspring was more populous than the criollos.

It's impossible. There aren't enough Native Americans or mestizos to achieve that and I don't think they'd have the motivation to spread out over the world. A far greater threat are Negroids that are overpopulating and being shipped across the planet. As we all know, Negroids are parasitic and will always prefer superior people/cultures to their own.

At least take this behavior back to spic land. I honestly have nothing against mestizos reproducing in general, but you don't have to contribute to the mongrelization of America. There are plenty of mestizo countries where this would be fine.

Paco please. Those veggies won't pick themselves.

Jose please. You and your beaner family will still have to go back.

Chinks are a far greater threat and they've already conquered large portions of Canada, the West Coast, Africa and Europe.

Those are called beaners, Jorge.

They were largely Celtic before the Muslims came and raped them in Spain. Southern Italy was a huge trade hub, so you ended up with lots of race mixing and Jews.

Not exactly. Visigoths and other early Iberians were more likely their own unique ethnic group similar to Romans; there were Celts in the region, but they mostly lived in the northwest.

What people are the dark red splashes in Russia?

Bashkirs

Wrong. The genetic impact of the muslim occupation in Spain is minimal at best. Lots of Southern Italy is still very white, although Sicily is kind of a mixed bag. They range from white to very dark down there. This has more to do with early settling populations than it does with invasions and conquering, though. Southern Europeans weren't once nordics and then subsequently got raped into shitskin-dom. They have always been darker than their northern counterparts. Also, try living down in the south and not turn brown. Most people in Southern Europe simply tan far more and better than Northern Europeans because they have "evolved" to do so after thousands of years of being in that climate.

They are hardly forklift drivers.

There's no data for Gypsies here?

I can thank my white dad for being a huge race mixer and destroying the German lineage I had, and now my white friend has a huge fetish for "thicc" mexican chicks. Brainwashed whites are partly to blame for making all these depressed mixed people because they keep falling for the succubi.

Gypsies are an Indian ethnic group who were expelled from India and migrated to Europe. They were literally the "untouchable" caste

Do you look visibly non-white?

Yes, I know, they are a wretched people; but where are they situated genetically? From what I've gleaned over time, the European component is quite heavy. There is even Gypsy admixture among non-Roma: "To gain insight into the mitochondrial gene pool diversity of European populations, we studied mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) variability in 207 subjects from western and eastern areas of Slovakia. Sequencing of two hypervariable segments, HVS I and HVS II, in combination with screening of coding region haplogroup-specific RFLP-markers, revealed that the majority of Slovak mtDNAs belong to the common West Eurasian mitochondrial haplogroups (HV, J, T, U, N1, W, and X). However, a few sub-Saharan African (L2a) mtDNAs were detected in a population from eastern part of Slovakia. In addition, about 3% of mtDNAs from eastern Slovakia encompass Roma-specific lineages. By means of complete mtDNA sequencing we demonstrate here that the Roma-specific M-lineages observed in gene pools of different Slavonic populations (Slovaks, Poles and Russians), belong to Indian-specific haplogroups M5a1 and M35. Moreover, we show that haplogroup J lineages found in gene pools of the Roma and some Slavonic populations (Czechs and Slovaks) belong to new subhaplogroup J1a, which is defined by coding region mutation at position 8460."

This is true and also a very pathetic aspect of that society/culture.

I hate South and Central America.

Given where they come form, I'd say they cluster closely with North Indians and other people form that region. Definitely not European genetically.

While this is probably true, who would want the future to look like Mexico and central and south America?

The Spaniards would have genocided all the injins if they saw what it is today.

Remove them or they'll remove you. That's how it works in the long run, especially these days with nukes and all.

I've tanned over the years, not do down-play my dark skin, but I'm no where as dark as these cholos in my state.

Not to be rude but what about "destroyed lineage" don't you understand.

Graham Hancock goes into pretty high detail regarding that in the first half of his book "Fingerprints of the Gods".

But essentially every Andean and Central American indigenous 'civilization', (which would include the Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, and Olmecs) have pretty much the exact same general story with the same god figure. All of them describe a man of white tone, beard and great knowledge and power who essentially created civilization for them leaving behind wonders, such as the great pyramids and ziggurats you'll find all over South America.

Interesting shit.

Maybe you can use IVF so that way you will have many white children without racemix.

Don't give up. There is a hope for you. What is hope? The hope is to use IVF to produce more white children.

Your kids won't be white.
Your grandkids won't be white.
Your great grandkids won't be white.
Your great great grandkids won't be white.
Your great great great grandkids won't be white.

You will never be white.

You're forgetting abbos.

Also asians are incredibly different, but not niggers.

You misunderstand. I asked because if you look visibly European, then you could support the white racialist cause and vow neve to breed.

this is autistic levels of purity.

Abbos are literally not human! There was a picture of abo model and other redhead girl cheek to cheek hugged together. The difference between them is enormous.

One drop rule, don't go ruining white women with your inferior genes.
hundreds of thousands of years of selective breeding in inhospitable environment to perfect humanity, only for a shit stain to ruin everything in 1 generation.

Then again, Spaniards have always been part nigger

Many of the commo citizens are criminals too, or praise them, rather. Especially the more negroid South Americans from my experience.

Are there any South Americans with negroid blood in them? Do you think they behave better or worse than the mostly native mestizos.
If I were mostly native looking, I would probably go to a nice area in a country were there are plenty of natives, even if the area was mostly white.

I know that feel. People get angry at me for not knowing, but it's not our language, like many people seem to suggest. Although I enjoy this country I know I will never fit in, and as for mixed populations, there is nothing to fit into (though I do know there are divisions, sometimes).
>tfw you will never have a fatherland

Should we just wait (and hope for) 'designer babies' to be available to the public? It will probably be controversial in the Western world, but I would be willing to travel to countries like China, Japan, or Korea in order have a white baby.

Please forgive my ignorance. I hope you are not talking about transhumanity, are you?

That is very good. I support non-white and white people who are pro-white. There are many racemixed parents that have IVF white babies. It is strange that the traitorous white people are destroying their own white heritages while the racemixed people are trying to preserve the white heritages. My mind is struggling to understand this seriously messed up situations.The jews are too problematic so they need to go.

Except that genetic studies of their descendants show that they have white, European ancestry dating back tens of thousands of years ago.

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1091550/Ancient-city-discovered-deep-Amazonian-rainforest-linked-legendary-white-skinned-Cloud-People-Peru.html