Why is this board so active now?

Why is this board so active now?

I liked it better before

pedos increase PPH

The turbosperg is spamming again.

No they dont. We banned them for four months last time and pph actually went up

there has been times when pph was high when pedos are welcome, and there has been times when pph is low when pedos get banned, stop making up stuff to get what you want tbh

You probably dont remember because you were too busy being banned for pedophilia

it didnt happen, i will know bcz ive been posting on Holla Forums everyday day since like forever unlike you, also theres vpns so theres no such thing as getting banned

Board quality increases without them too. They kept the cancer out for a few years but they have devolved to a point where they are cancer themselves tbh

wrong also, i remembered times when they were banned and board quality was bad too, the reason for bad quality is because you fags arent creative enough

In the last two or so months they have created a few good memes

tbh maybe your arent creative enough to post or make treads and thats why all you do is complain?

I just joined this discussion tf you talking about

arent you

No

oh sowwy

=_=

Lots of halfchan and ledditers in this thread.

no bump you nigger

samefags*

only bump good treads

you too

no u

I fear this thread has devolved into faggot-speak

Well there is your problem, right there. You need to stop pretending that banning does what you think it does here. Barebacking chans is simply foolish, and VPNs enable you to ban evade faster than they can manage to keep banning you. They were not kept out for four months. They were not kept out for four minutes. Legit CP posters can not afford to stay posting at any one site too long. They come and go all on their own, and won't come back to the same site more than 2-3 times a year. That is how they manage to still be out there not getting caught. They do not affect yearly pph because they are never here long enough to have a significant numerical annual difference.
Threads which are full of the non-CP young girls in swimsuits, lingerie, leotards, etc. (aka pedoshit) is *NOT* actually illegal in the US, which is why most of the photos they post are taken from sites on servers in the US. The Feds *NEVER* prosecute anyone for those pics precisely because they know they would never win that case. DOST is a fiction. Just like bans.

To answer OP's question, this board is so active because Dysnomia has half a dozen vols filling it full of retarded threads and posts. But I suspect you already knew that because you are one.

because mods stopped banning every little girl in sight

Everyone liked it before. That is how you know it is dying. You never hear anyone saying "Holy crap, this board is getting really good lately!"

On a slippery slope you can only go down. Never up. This board will get worse, and worse, and worse, until the last person decides to say "fuck it."

kys pedophile

Make some quality threads or OC then.

Yeah no thanks I'll just keep throwing gasoline on the fire.

Why are you here then?

Well firstly theres no alternative that isn't a dead board just waiting for a 4chan exodus to go there that will never happen.
Secondly I enjoy spitting in the face of jim and his cucks who think they can run this place like 4chan when as long as vpns are allowed and they don't have an army of hotpockets that will never be the case.
And lastly I basically grew up on imageboards and my craving for shitposting needs to be quenched, I'm just not ready to let go and admit the fact that chan culture is dead and belongs to normalfags now.

It's ironic. I bet if MLP was never made and instead there was an anime with those characters, people would have never had a problem with it, even if it was exactly like MLP really is.

t. not a ponyfag

You fuck horse

The pedo community got kicked out

being active is based