In light of recent events, is it time we have a talk about outlawing (((swimming)))?

In light of recent events, is it time we have a talk about outlawing (((swimming)))?

i like how triggered you've been all day, you probably think you're proving a point or some gay shit but these have been genuinely fun threads

No need, niggers cannot swim, ergo, there will be no swimming on Holla Forums.
Cased closed.

>(((Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps? This little nigger looks like a lightweight tbh.)))

lol

>(((trap buttholes are an inferior orifice tbh)))

>(((white)))
No wonder niggers hate whitey if they can't tell the difference between crackers and kikes lololololololol

wew

That's a meaty hamhock you got there soldier.

Meme Supreme my dude.

. …. .. . . .

(((swimming))) must be outlawed or niggers will think they are better than us

>(((swimming)))
(((swimming)))

(((swiming))) is a kike sport invented to keep aryan men out of the olympics

(((swimming))) just makes niggers look good and OUR WOMEN wet seeing them.

#BanSwimming it promotes racemixing

I rather drown and have white babies than to (((swim))) and see a nigger impregnate an aryan woman.
t. non-cuck aka alpha

SO MANY MEMES, SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!4

jej

hih