Arab bitcoin scammer got me banned for life from Interac e-transfer

Name: Mohammed Chergui (also goes by Mohamed Mchergui)
Cell: 1-438-503-1070
E-mail: [email protected]/* */
IP addresses: 99.255.135.207

This fucking Arab piece of shit mudslime wanted to buy bitcoins from me. He sent money to my e-mail address via Interac e-transfer. I noticed that the name on the e-transfer was that of a dog training company. We all know that Arabs don't own anything but Kebab and drive taxis. What kind of fucking Arab trains dogs for a living? More like fucks dogs. This fucking piece of shit is probably unemployed collecting welfare courtesy of Prime Minister Cuck Justin Trudeau.

I never accepted this fucking Arab's money because I knew he didn't really own that company. This sand nigger's name was nowhere on the company website as well when I googled the company's name. Then this fucking Arab threw a tantrum. Lost his temper. Because I wouldn't accept his money and give him the bitcoin. Then he cancelled his e-transfer and moved on.

One day later I find out that my bank account is banned from Interac e-transfer even though I never accepted the money. My e-mail address was flagged for fraud. I contacted Interac. They told me that they can't do anything. I have to contact my bank. I've dealt with the bankers before and they are clueless. They have on interest in clearing your name. Once your bank account is banned from Interac e-transfer, that ban stays for life from what I've heard from other bitcoin traders. So now I can't send money via e-mail to other people for life. Unless I use another service like PayPal (another evil company).

This guy also scammed two other bitcoin dealers, even more.

The banks won't give me justice after this fraudulent scammer got me banned from Interac e-transfer. So I ask Holla Forums to bring this Muslim piece of shit to justice. Thank you.

cool blog dude

Do it yourself, faggot, and post your retribution here.

NYPA
>>>/baphomet/

kek'd

eat shit

I thought this was supposed to be a far-right board? You talk about how evil Muslims are. This is your chance to get your revenge on a Muslim Arab scammer

You stupid fucking lolberg. This isn't your fucking blog and Holla Forums isn't your personal army.

You're better off taking this to various sites on Tor and see what they can do for you.

Polite sage.

Another reason why all of this scum has to be removed from our planet.

It's called "Not your personal army" for a reason. We aren't here just so you can have us exact petty revenge on some random schmuck because you and only you were personally wronged by him.

No, we are all truly just hradline commies and our nazi fasade is just faux to fool normalfags into thiinking we are natsocs. Would you like to visit another le funny website?

>>>/reddit/

Edginess and dubs, use leftists boards to ask for "retribution" please, fbi dont give a fuck if they kill somebody.

Kill yourself.

Buy a fun (if you're nofun yet). Befriend him, suck up to him. Meet with him IRL and disappear him.
tl;dr not your personal army

Get tough with them. Never let the banks (or anyone) push you around. Give them a window to fix the problem, and threaten to close your accounts if they fail to comply.

His province of Quebec is over-run by Mudslimes. Canada is becoming more and more brown. Definitely not a white stronghold

wew. No master race for you.

By your definition the US is Brazil 2.0 at this point. Mudslimes are in the south, they freeze once they try to get to Quebec city.

nobody gives a fuck

sage'd

At least two other bitcoin traders were wronged by this piece of shit. Are you a real far-right warrior or are you satisfied with just posting Pepe memes all day?

You sound like a TV commercial.

NYPA, it's not like doing anything to this piece of shit is gonna somehow make Canada kick all non-whites out.

It angers me that these fucking pieces of shit can get away with fucking murder in Canada. All thanks to Prime Minister Cuck. This SJW country is going down the tubes

The US is Brazil 2.0 indeed. But it's less of a cuck country still. Canada has a cuck mentality. White working-class Canadians are a silent majority. No one speaks for them.

I don't have much money in that particular bank account. I doubt they'd do anything for me. I have serious money in my other bank account that got banned from Interac (that time sent by a Russian with a hacked Canadian bank account). But the Negress at the front desk wasn't very helpful. She said that she'd contact Interac and try to get something done for me. But that never happened. These fucking banks don't give a shit. I've never heard of a single bitcoin trader that was able to get the ban removed. Except one guy I know. One guy was able to get the ban removed within 24 hours because his parents had connections with his bank.

This is why I prefer cash money and crypto-currency to the banks. Bitcoin like most crypto-currency is decentralized, you control your own money. When you have your money in a bank, you are at the bankers' mercy.

here's a pic of this mudslime's face for real far-right warriors who want justice against a common enemy

GOOD
FUCKING STOP CARING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THEIR DICKS UP TO YOUR SHOULDERS IN YOUR ASSHOLE

2020:
you control your own money. When you have your money in a bank, you are at the bankers' mercy.

fuck off faggot.

also

this

but yeah NYPA