(((Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps...

(((Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps? This little nigger looks like a lightweight tbh.)))

Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps? This little nigger looks like a lightweight tbh.

Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps? This little nigger looks like a lightweight tbh.

swimming is a kike sport, of course blacks beat whites in (((swimming)))

meep meep もっとサンドイッチが必要だ tbh no homo

Crossdresser buttholes are an inferior orifice tbh

moar?

(((Golden Curry is a decent approximation of authentic Japanese curry. It's not perfect but it's close.)))

(((Firstly, Japanese curry is to real curry in the same way British curry is. They're different implementations, but about equally distant from, say, a more familiar Thai or Indian one. It sounds like OP knows this now, but it's just how they do curry. Not for everyone.)))

(((Second, did you follow the instructions? It sounds like you did.)))

(((Thirdly, it's difficult to enjoy this curry separate from Japan. When you're hungry and you've spent the day walking around and drop into a curry place, it's different to just making it at home. I saw a number of them in train stations, and they're a neat alternative idea for fast food when you think about it. In Japan, you order these curries via a vending machine in the shop, which then communicates your order to the kitchen staff. The staff work behind a high counter with chairs, so you can see them work. They pass you your food when it's ready. When I went, I would have paid 7 or 8 dollars for the meal, which isn't too bad by my country's standards.)))
(((I guess what I'm saying is that making it at home perhaps fails to capture the greater magic of the experience.)))

what kind of fucking ridiculous raid is this?

How can you tell?

same images, same text sometimes. they're manually spamming the entire board.

spam is free speech tbh

Don't you mean, different people are NATURALLY and organically coming up with the same meme?

this, case closed

We used to have a word for fellas like you. Fuck, what was it again…?

this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))
this (((tbh)))

the knowledge of self-sustaining memes has been there all along

The power was in your heart the entire time.

Botspam. Just hide the threads.

it's not though, they're actually responding rationally to real posters, they're just also posting spam as they do so.

it's a bizarre raid.

no, they just do it bcz its fun and entertaining for them

why is this thread at bottom of catalog on page 25? bump

IT'S TIME WE HAVE A TALK ABOUT (((SWIMMING)))