Obama Blames American Sexism for Hillary’s Low Poll Numbers

bre itbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/obama-blames-american-sexism-hillary-clintons-low-poll-numbers/(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - lrn2archive fgt)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USiRa2_28rY?t=108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God he is pathetic.

I'm as sexist as anyone, but holy shit are there legit reasons not to vote for hILLary that have nothing to do with her vagina.

Yeah I 100% believe more people hate women than hate niggers. Right nigger who won two elections?

Ya know, it may have worked in their favor if they had just ran Hillary first and followed with Obama.

He just keeps getting more and more insufferable. You just know he's going to keep talking shit after he's out and the media will eat it up just as much.

How dare you evil misogynist shitlords not vote for Hillary .
Do you even know what year this is?

jews are stupid

He doesn't actually believe this shit.

Dems are just desperate and they have been playing the victim card for so long that they don't remember how to do anything else.

OH boy this stupid fucking chimp really wants to be remembered as the worst piece of shit in history doesn't he? So much for MUH LEGACY

THAT went out the window a long ass time ago.
It just goes to show you how delusional this chimp is to believe he will be remembered for more than muh first nigger president.

Onigger is so pathetic he makes Dubya look like Andrew Jackson

I miss Dubya

It cracks me up that he thinks that card will work this time, after all the times it fell flat.

I miss Adi.

and last.

thank god
hopefully the last first ____ president. period.

I miss Saddam. Shit was under control.

I miss Jackson

Shut-up already. Go play a round golf with husband, and the politics to the honest.

Kek
I doubt we'll make that mistake again.

Gamergate won again!

Too bad we can't resurect George Lincoln Rockwell. That is a face of an American right there. Doesn't get more American than that.

These fucking people are so incredibly hypocritical it boggles the mind how anyone can still buy a word that comes out of their mouths. They say they hate stereotypes, but all smart women vote Hillary and so do non sexist men! They say they hate racism, but blacks better vote democrat if they know what's good for em!

In a way it'd be good to have a Shillary presidency. It'd be such a crushing one-two blow to the whole progressive ideology to have a treasonous neoliberal nigger followed by a treasonous neoliberal woman. The demoralisation would be so complete that only civil war could follow.

Should've had the option to vote in a parrot instead of a monkey.
youtu.be/USiRa2_28rY?t=108

underrated post, heil dubs

Day of the rope can't come soon enough for all degenerates, be it sex, drugs, alcohol, anime, or video games.

oh this again
you and what army?

Right wing death squads, financed by Trump himself to purge all degenerates by the bullet.

I didn't ask for this nostalgia user.
Didn't even like Outkast, it just popped up on the radio so often I'd have this song stuck in my head half the damn time.

Obama created the trend of running on a special snowflake platform, but god damn if he isn't going to end it too.

wew