Revealed! Superstar Actor Raped Child Star Corey Haim

Revealed! Superstar Actor Raped Child Star Corey Haim

Hollywood rocked as 'conspiracy of silence' is shattered — and sicko monster outed.

>The individual — a household name and revered by millions around the globe — had systematically abused him as a young boy, both on-and-off set, in their trailers and at parties attended by other A-List actors, Haim told friends.

Full article:

archive.fo/SeKdy

They can't keep getting away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0091445/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_41
archive.is/U8W2I
dailywire.com/news/5972/elijah-wood-theres-powerful-pedophile-ring-chase-stephens#modal
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html
businessinsider.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophile-ring-2016-5
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570
archive.is/Nyd7E
vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
archive.is/tfyhF
jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/
archive.is/zVsOi
datalounge.com/thread/13852083-that-rumour-about-charlie-sheen-fucking-corey-haim-on-the-set-of-lucas-
archive.is/nh0bJ
archive.is/HjH6t
8ch.net/just/res/6537.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Reiner
archive.is/8DFHG
imdb.com/name/nm0669631/
artbyarion.blogspot.ca/2014/04/days-of-scandals-past.html
aidsmap.com/Why-is-injecting-drug-use-a-risk-for-HIV-transmission/page/1324128/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
archive.fo/C3nPk
archive.is/j8mKy
archive.is/ROga6
veoh.com/watch/v103376385edFjEbD5
imdb.
archive.is/sa35T
archive.is/6ZT61
archive.is/aqCds
archive.is/XfKtS
archive.is/5InP2
archive.is/j0VZe
archive.is/beRM1
archive.is/704KI
archive.org/details/TexasMonthlyMay1982-TomPhilpott-TheCaseOfTheCampusCrusader
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/#.VStxA5PKvPv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
imdb.com/title/tt0113421/
scribd.com/doc/23999978/Mistress-Of-Odyssey-House#from_embed
ew.com/article/2011/10/15/robert-downey-jr-forgive-mel-gibson
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
archive.is/J2jdj
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_(film)
imdb.com/title/tt0090863/locations?ref_=tt_dt_dt
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/teenage-brain1.htm
thewrap.com/martin-weiss-alleged-child-molester-was-party-clown-33330/
insideedition.com/investigative/5086-inside-edition-investigates-hollywood-pedophiles
youtube.com/watch?v=-EA4aVOuTvA
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
archive.is/xwL6u
blogs.getty.edu/iris/actor-peter-weller-discusses-renaissance-florence-and-answers-your-questions/
archive.is/Pmn4X
celebitchy.com/428537/star_brad_pitt_is_bisexual_hes_been_sleeping_with_rent_boys_for_10_years/
archive.is/pH012
archive.is/pphXG
archive.is/aWvBB
archive.is/ie8Gs
archive.is/Do5YG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Entertainment_Network
web.archive.org/web/20160920182103/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Collins-Rector
archive.is/cnlXt
fotoforensics.com/
archive.is/vYJFy
archive.is/snMio
i.sli.mg/M0bq6R.jpg
archive.is/LqD58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apt_Pupil_(film)
archive.fo/pphXG
archive.is/tz33s
archive.is/AemjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kamp
archive.is/z1Z1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, it's nothing.

It's weird that the little kikes like Haim and Feldman got raped.
I thought such treatment was reserved for the goy.

any idea who it may be?

I heard it was RDJ

Someone like Spielberg has the power to keep this hidden, and to have those in the know shut their mouths.

Of course back then he was only a few years older then them, but fuck.

I liked RDJ

Charlie Sheen?

Being as tall as he is, is he not a child himself?

I think that is what has been going around. But, he's not really a family-man with a good facade though.

I heard the opposite—that RDJ was leaking stories anonymously about Pedowood and warning kids privately.

I heard that it was Charlie Sheen.

That's how he wins their trust. "How do you do, fellow kids."

pls no

Reminder that Michael Jackson probably offered abused kids a home away from the pedo's at times.

Hence why they still hate him. It's projection.

If it was Spielberg it would be a pretty big shock. Incidentally didn't Michael Jackson have some kind of massive grudge against Spielberg?

When will they ever learn?

The memes must flow…

Pure evil.

The rumor for years has been it was Charlie Sheen while filming the movie Lucas. Great thread btw, I'm sure it won't be Travis spammed or locked by a kike mod.

Heard the same about RDJ.

Even if they do name names its just gonna be the kikes throwing us a bone a few people will be implicated (probably those who go against (((them))) ) and it i will be back to business as usual without the normies that jewlly wood is a giant pedo playground

Actors are known degenerates. I heard it was both of them at the same time.

*without the normies realizing that jewlly wood
Sorry kinda tipsy

Charlie Sheen though?
I thought he was into prostitutes/easy women.
I didn't think he was gay let alone a fucking pedo.
He has AIDS but I thought it was due to needles.

What if…the jews made him do it at gunpoint, for blackmail purposes, to keep him under their thumb for life?

hmm, possible, Charlie Sheen was on the set of "Lucas" imdb.com/title/tt0091445/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_41
with Corey Haim

dubious, Spielberg was never a "star", he's always been a movie director
and I don't think they made a movie together, it would have been hard to "rape him on-set and in trailers"

I've only seen two threads get locked by mods. Fucking newfags, when will they learn.

Hello, Newfriend! Welcome to the board of peace!

Pedowood confirmed once again. I'm curious who it was why they aren't releasing his name.

It will be Charlie Sheen. Just watch.

Gotta be Tom Cruise or John Travolta.

Charlie Sheen

we might want to compile a list of child and teen actors he worked with

top fucking jej

I thought it might have been Eddie Murphy but he has 9 children & the article specifies the A-list star only has 2 kids.

Seems kind of pointless to report it this way.

yeah article is shit it says

but doesn't reveal shit..and saying outed, but doesn't out anybody. STUPID

Different rules.

On the other hand everyone knows the two Coreys were drug addled party animal maniacs, so no one gives a fuck. It is like if some Amy Whorehouse tier slut starts complaining someone took advantage of her while they were both high as fuck on heroin and lying naked in bed

Rolling for Tom "Sunset Sodomy" Cruise

Oh shit kek confirms

So is there any actual evidence for these accusations, or just the word of this Corey Haim person?

the dubs are compelling

Big time closeted queerbate.

O shit what have I done.

Fuck you OP.

oh yeah kek

I hate this shit.

See, I know Charlie Sheen is the most obvious candidate here, but the article specifies "family man" image and has Charlie Sheen ever really been associated with the words "family man"?

Charlie Sheen has always been a known degenerate.

Trying to scare him into paying them to be silent.

Oops. I should have read the headline more carefully.

"Actor".

So, it's ok to automatically believe accusations of rape? Cool. Liberals will be very happy.

Also, gotta be from the Lost Boys days. I'm lookin' at Kiefer Sutherland.

I don't see it saying that anywhere.

You forgot to change IPs, newfag.

This. TMZ does something similar all the time. Often times, when celebrities appear on their show as guests, they were blackmailed into it.

Rollin for Travolta.

There's video of him soaking in the tub while smoking crack and sucking the cock of a guy standing next to him.

More probably due to fucking skanks

That's why I dont think it's him. He's been very open about his lifestyle.

Pretty sure there's a video out there of charlie sheen sucking dick.

I already rolled.

I'll take your word for it.

He's a fucking leaf, of course.
He's only got one child though.

Sheen is a pure degenerate. Rumor has it he caught HIV from a tranny prostitute. I seriously wouldn't be shocked to learn he was into kids as well.

Im not sure if he qualifies as an "a-lister" anymore though.

It's almost impossible for a man to get hiv from women. In 99% of cases they either take poz loads or needles.

Yeah, but he's part of a Hollywood legacy through his father. Could be considered a "family man" in that regard.

and you just keep doing it

uh….isn't it robert de niro?

isnt this old news to polsters?

I'd be surprised if it was Travolta. He's well known as a fag but he's always been connected to adults, and Travolta and the Corey's never worked together. Also, during the 80s Travolta was a washed up sitcom star.

Sheen is one of those guys who has fucked so many women that he had to turn gay just to feel enough novelty to get an erection.

I thought De Niro was more known for raping Macaulay Culkin

People say it's Sheen because he and Haim worked on Lucas together. However, he also worked with Kiefer Sutherland (Lost Boys, 1987) and James Garner (Murphy's Romance, 1985) within a couple of years. He worked with some other male actors within the same time period but none of them fit the "beloved family man" depiction (like Gary Busey). And he did not work with RDJ during this time period at all, period.

It's either Charley Sheen, James Garner, or Kiefer Sutherland. James Garner probably fits the description best, since I agree that Charley Sheen doesn't fit the description of Upstanding Family Man and Kiefer Sutherland was a little young at the time (21 in 1987). So was Sheen (A year older than Sutherland). However, Garner died in 2014, so that doesn't explain why they're still worried about statute of limitations issues. We won't know for sure unless Feldman tells us.

Interesting.

Of course not. To normies it's just a movie. You have to be a special brand of autistic crazy to see it for what it really is: a documentary.

Oh, pardon, the 2 kids part is in a Inquisitr article referring to the RadarOnline article, which seems as though they also know who it is but won't say because "reasons".

archive.is/U8W2I

Such a great movie.

Kubrick HATED this Cunt, and then he had the audacity to make 2001…

seems like everyone raped Macaulay McCulkin

they'll let you know who the fallguy is though.

Different rules.

On the other hand everyone knows the two Coreys were drug addled party animal maniacs, so no one gives a fuck. It is like if some Amy Whorehouse tier slut starts complaining someone took advantage of her while they were both high as fuck on heroin and lying naked in bed

Here's a thought. Kiefer Sutherland is only a few years older than the Coreys. He couldn't have been any sort of "kingpin" of a pedo ring. But his dad, well respected family man Donald Sutherland, could have been.

You mean AI, right?

That's disturbing when you think about it.
Home Alone to that.
Jeez Louise.

I can believe that. He's a household name, recently starring in the Hunger games and all that.

remember when Elijah Wood came out a few months back and stated there's a problem with child abuse within Hollywood circles and indicated it may possibly be still going on
I mean heck if you hear constant stories on the news of regular peoples neighbours, doctors, priests, coaches who turn out to be pedophiles, so it wouldn't be a total impossibility that there may be some actual pedophiles even in Hollywood. Or are you thinking people in Hollywood are all some sort of upstanding moral citizens? When people have money and power, its not surprising that they sometimes use that power and status to prey on the more vulnerable

dailywire.com/news/5972/elijah-wood-theres-powerful-pedophile-ring-chase-stephens#modal
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html
businessinsider.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophile-ring-2016-5

What serendipitous timing to reveal such a thing to the masses :^)

Shit yeah. I'm tired.

They worked together on Haim's first film, Firstborn (AKA Moving In). He apparently lived with Downey Jr. & Sarah Jessica Parker for a while due to family troubles, which is presumably why some people think it's him.

Being a powerful, established Hollywood family would also explain how it's been covered up all this time and why people have always been so scared to talk.

That'd be heartbreaking.

Israel is a Pedophile's Paradise
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570

archive.is/Nyd7E

The Jewish Child-Rape Assembly Line
vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

archive.is/tfyhF

Israel Failing to Stem Sex-Trade Abuses, Amnesty Says
jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/

archive.is/zVsOi

It was definitely Charlie Sheenie.

That rumour about Charlie Sheen fucking Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas" is pretty much confirmed as fact by now, isn't it?

>Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all "guys do". So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. […] [That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist

>Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know — point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together

and with the fact that the rumour was already around years before either of those quotes, I'd say there isn't much room for debate.

datalounge.com/thread/13852083-that-rumour-about-charlie-sheen-fucking-corey-haim-on-the-set-of-lucas-
archive.is/nh0bJ

Shit, forget to greentext the last line,

but Sheen isn't known for being a family man hes been a confirmed degenerate for quite awhile.

But where does the "family man" bit come from? Was that just put there by mistake?

Sheen is one of the last people practically anyone would describe in that way.

I don't think anyone's denying Charlie Sheen probably also diddled Haim but he probably wasn't the only celebrity who did. Did diddle. Heh.

Like Charlie Sheen was a client but probably not the "family man" kingpin referred to in these articles.

Just like the other times he's made direct statements to that effect publicly but refused to give names. Just like when Elija Wood recently came out saying "Hollywood is a den of pedophiles" (don't remember his exact wording but it was that direct), but didn't give names. I don't know why the (((media))) even prints these stories since it's obviously not some kind of *brave journalism* aimed at routing out the pedophiles and fixing Hollywood. Any anons understand the motives of continually spreading the fact that Hollywood is run by gay pedophiles? Why would (((they))) spread such bad press about themselves?

Notice how Jonestein's wife filed for divorce right around the time Charlie found out he had GRIDS?

Torn between Corey Haim being a Jew, and growing up on his and Corey Feldman's movies.

Charlie Sheen. Supposedly it happened during the filming of Lucas.

Yeah, in the comment section on the gossip blog Crazy Days and Nights.

It's Charlie Sheen.

Dubs o' truth folks.

Yeah I could totally see it being Sheen because he's a twisted degenerate.

So this kike is like another Woody Allen and Polanski put together? The FBI needs to do its fucking job.

What's the consensus on this? I'd say past 14-15 years old, a male is responsible for his decisions.

Not that I want to let fag predators off the hook, but to me, these "abused" kids are already fags anyway.

I am an insider close to the accused and you can screenshot this. It's this man, and it's true.

That would be a fucking bombshell. I hope it is him.

He played extras in TV series during the 80s. Definitely not him.

The way the elite engage in the occult is strange and interesting, the Bohemian Grove being an example and so many insights into it like what Richard Nixon said of it as well as recent email leaks. One has to wonder if they're onto something. And so are we with Kek. Their Gods can't beat ours unless they purge world Jewry.

True. Jezebel (I know) has an article up where they use the Sheen GRIDS story as an example of something Radar got right, but the language they used him was nothing like how they described the "kingpin".

archive.is/HjH6t

What the fuck do you think causes this? Molested children grow up fucked up.

It could've been much worse

I can see that.

Shit. That pic of him does give off that vibe.

Corey Feldman has been saying this for years and never reveals anybody.

It's fucking Charlie Sheen. RDJ is on our side.

how well known is he in burgerland? as a yurofag I don't think I've heard of him

Jews do lots of evil shit, but pedophilia and child rape? Please.

he's very well know, but mostly for tv shows

8ch.net/just/res/6537.html

Just tell us ya cunts.

rabbi's suck little boy penis nearly every day

It's Gary Cole.

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

Spielberg highly unlikely

After he betrayed Mel? You can't tell me you believe him to be another Bobby Fischer or Benjamin Friedman. Sheen is also no family man and there's no way he can be described as a Kingpin of anything.

On the same train of thought, what about Martin Sheen?

I'm just kidding, it's not actually Cranston.

However, I assure you, you can start down the rabbithole now, it's

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Reiner

This is not a drill.

It's Gary Cole.

Is that you, Roman Polanski? Rabbis have the highest pedophile rates per capita of any religious leader, even more than Muslim Imams and Catholic priests yet we only hear about the other two. Strange, isn't it? I wonder why…

Gary Cole isn't what I'd consider "A list".

Oh, how I hope its Reiner

Fellow oldfag detected

Course it's Spielberg that's the head of the ring.

Michael Jackson hated the fucker. Put a voodoo curse on him for like $150k or some shit.

FUN FACT

Eyes Wide Shut was actually edited by Spielberg after Kubrick died…think there were recent sketches as to just how blatantly masonic the elite orgy shit was.

He's even paying homage to Michael Jackson with his hair and going "i got nothing to lose". He's basically saying he knows he's got nothing and is ready to spill the beans on Live TV.

Maybe it wasn't suppose to be good, it was suppose to be a big ol' middle finger to (((TPTB))).

I'm just wondering why they don't just spill the beans. Their lives are worthless. They're broken people. Why aren't they helping others by exposing the demons outright? God damn fucking cowards.

I NEED TO KNOW
This isn't fair.

He was even more of a household name back in the day.

I lived next door to him for 5 years. He seemed like a quiet family man. But that doesnt mean he's not a secret baby raper.

Do you have any genuine proofs of this "Jacko wasn't a paedo" theory, or is this just another one of Holla Forums's pet postulates

It's Gary Cole and William Peterson.

From a 2015 Enquirer article:

archive.is/8DFHG

source plz

Peck's IMDB:
imdb.com/name/nm0669631/

Whoever we can connect to him and Corey Haim is our pedo.

Stop muddying the waters. What insight do you have that the common perception of Jackson is wrong

It's William Shatner.

It's Denzel Washington.

There is one name you are all missing:
Joel Schumacher

he was also connected to Brad Renfro (a child star Joel "discovered)….who quickly turned to a life of drugs at 15 to deal with his pain.

It's either him or Spielberg…..I hope it's berg myself since 90% of his films are about evil nazis and good jews.

More importantly,

Whoever ends up being responsible is more than likely going to be a Jew. This is a prime chance to push the "rabbis rape more than catholic priests" hatefact. It's outrageous enough that the sensationalist SJW media complex will pick it up and try to defend/divert/diminish/whatever stupid shit they're going to try to do: not realising that they are merely acting as a vector for the propagation of the "jews=kidfuckers" meme through the populace. Kidfucking is the one act of degeneracy that still genuinely enrages people, and is a good tool in our arsenal.

t. meme grand strategist

That was their first mistake. This will get hushed up.

Seems like he's burned enough bridges that they could have outed him already.

1. I pray you are wrong
2. Dead, so there's no reason not to out him

Not "revered."

I'm inclined to believe this one. He's revered by the Jews, he's obviously got a taste for young men (Shia LaBoeuf was not in Indy 4 because of his acting ability), and he's in a perfect position to end or make careers. Plus, you just fucking KNOW he's spent the last five decades cramming his dick into young kids. Look at his face.

fucking Denzel pedo Washyoassington

He was a "dialogue coach" on 22 episodes of "Anger Management", pointing back to it being Sheen.

He also worked on two of Dirty Dan's shows.

We're going to need some nicer looking Talmudic pedophilia infographics.

It's fucking Rob Reiner

The article specifies the molester has never come out as gay, so it's definitely not Schumacher.

But isn't it implied the culprit is mainly an actor?

That wouldn't surprise me either he's always had a creepy vibe about him

Cory is a faggot and COMPLICIT.. They will NEVER pin these jews.. it's a fucking peanut in the shell game..

found this out there…..

wtf….it's Sodom all over again…..can't we just nuke that fucking state already?

he doesn't want to end up suicided by five shots to the back of the head

Obviously not since they talk about a sex ring.
But who is the "kingpin"?

Yeah. This will be a big one I think. Jews subverting the West falls on deaf ears most times because it fits old Nazi stereotypes (true though they are). While people still think Jews are a victimised race they will disregard any information that denigrates them.

A race of paedophiles, though? Well paedophiles can't be victims, can they.

Even 'conspiracy of silence' was damage control and only protected the real high up players.. John Decamp, Gunderson, Aquino they are all in on it together.. im sick of it

Upon re-reading, you appear to be correct. So I don't know what to think, now. I still think Steve and his good buddy George Lucas enjoy the taste of young untalented meat, however.

So, an actor…

A thought occurs. What if they're setting up an actor (((they))) fucking hate to take the fall for Cory's abuse and suicide?

The guy in question is one person who allegedly ran everything.

how the fuck is Ted Gunderson an FBI agent but never could figure out how to bring a case to trial? Well no shit, he was a pedo himself!

Tom Hanks

Spielberg's a family man type jew. While he does like pushing holocaust, his films are all pro-family, usually pro-male patriarchy too.

no "family-man facade" though

Not Nicholson, please not Nicholson.

I initially thought Hanks too for some reason but I doubt it. Though there's always been something a bit weird/faggy about him too

im sure he fucked kids, but i doubt it's him

he's autistic

I knew somebody who was friends with Ted Gunderson, by all accounts he seems like he was a decent guy with good intentions. Definitely severely misguided, though.

i hope not. I like Road Warrior

then we'd know it was bullshit.
they've been trying to smear mel for years.

EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I wrote that.

Man alive, they'd better fucking not.

He's got 4 kids though ya dingus.

Still, would be interesting if he were the one doing the spinal tapping.

(((They))) are not the ones circulating this news. The people circulating these stories are either tabloid magazines like in the OP (who get their information from outside sources and only give damn because the story attracts revenue and shekels) or former child stars (like Elijah Wood) who are scared to name names because they don't want to be blacklisted from Hollywood, sued, or worse.

Mathew Brodderick

Dan Akroyd

Bruce Willis

Nah very unlikely imo. It doesn't really add up.

(((Hollywood))) would never volunteer such information unless it was intended to frame and/or punish someone they've deemed a traitor.

I have no doubt that the film industry is wall-to-wall child sex cabals, but there's no way Weinstein, Reiner, and Spielberg would blow the lid on their own racket. If they name someone, then it's clearly a controlled fire.

Fuck you, not Akroyd.

It's gotta be Woody Allen, we already know he's a pedo.

Oh shit! You forgot to blow yourself away!

Literally a Sperg

It was Bill.

he was supposedly at the forefront of exposing these satantic pedo groups, had tons of evidence but could never get shit done. He's an FBI guy? Oh yea, guess what? He married ANTON LEVY'S EX WIFE!!!! think about it

This is basically a group of fags trying to extort the kingpin for $$. Most likely they will pay off the fags, and the fags will eventually wind up dead.

This is true, but in turn sharing needles with an HIV positive person, while risky, is actually a lot safer than what most AIDS prevention propaganda says:

aidsmap.com/Why-is-injecting-drug-use-a-risk-for-HIV-transmission/page/1324128/

The HIV virus plain and simply does not survive long enough outside the human body to make transmission common by sharing needles.

But user, the government says 8% of all new cases of HIV came from sharing needles.

Self-reported numbers. Plenty are too ashamed to accept they have been taking cock up the arse to admit it. Same happens with the "I got it from a woman" excuse, almost every one who claims that is lying.

tl;dr: Homosexual contact is responsible for practically all HIV transmission.

Old news. There's no evidence that LaVey was involved with any kind of "Illuminati sex rings" or anything like that. He (LaVey) was also directly connected to A. Wyatt Mann and James Mason Were they all in on it too?

A lot of what Gunderson said was probably bullshit, but everything points to him having believed it.

He recently bashed Trump. I would love to add his name to the list.

Who is?

Old news to you maybe but what is your point? Pedo rings don't exist in high places? Anton Lavey is a good jew? Who the fuck mentioned illuminati????

Imagine how much heat they are feeling in Pedowood. Hell, I'm sure half of major directors and old ass actors have actually digged some kiddies's asshole, they must be in a stress state totally new for them.

Proof?

I mean how many people know that a HEAD FBI guy who was trying to expose satanic pedo rings, but could never figure out how to do a real investigation, was MARRIED to Anton Lavey's Ex Wife? Amazing..

He's actually been trying to get people to forgive Mel Gibson and let him work again, the way Downey himself was forgiven.

From this link:

Corey Haim was 14 years old and the man who sodomized him was 42; it is believed that Corey was abused by either David Nicksay or David Geffen (both wealthy Hollywood producers)

Nicksay isn't that well known, but Geffen is still huge, a household name. Everyone in Hollywood would be too chicken to accuse Geffen no matter how much time had passed. However, Geffen isn't an actor. Also, he isn't a family man and is openly gay.

If the above quote is true, it rules out Charley Sheen, James Garner, and Kiefer Sutherland, because Sheen and Sutherland were well under 42, and Garner was 58, already much too old. It obfuscates things further.

I think what is happening here is maybe the tabloids are conflating two men who did Corey Haim—one an extremely powerful money man who terrified people and could blacklist someone forever, and the other a well-known and still talked-about actor from a "family show". Sheen and Geffen tag team would fit this bill. I'm now less sure than ever though.

Ted Gunderson was a DAMAGE CONTROL Agent .. he made SURE no arrests were ever made, parading as a crusader from exposing pedos ..

The location selected to film the elite scenes is quite interesting. The occult ritual takes place at Somerton, in Long Island. The building used to film the outside scene is Mentmore Towers in UK. Mentmore Towers was built in the 19th century as a country house for a member of the most prominent and powerful elite family in the world: The Rothschilds. By selecting this location, was Kubrick trying to show his audience the “real world” equivalents to the ultra-elite shown in the movie? Incidentally, the name of Bill’s connection to the elite, Victor Ziegler, is of German-Jewish origin, like Rothschild.

It has been documented that the Rothschilds do actually partake in masked events very similar to those shown in Eyes Wide Shut. There are rare images taken from a 1972 party given by Marie ne de Rothschild. In the images, Baroness Marie-ne de Rothschild and Baron Alexis de R at a 1972 party. Invitations were printed in reversed writing. One wonders if this party “degenerated” into something resembling what is shown in Eyes Wide Shut.

In the movie, when Bill enters the mansion, he mixes with a crowd of masked people silently watching the ritual. One of these people appear to instantly recognize Bill (or the fact that he doesn’t belong here).

A couple wearing Venetian masks (more specifically “female jester” and “bauta” masks) slowly turn towards Bill and nod in a very creepy matter. Is this Ziegler and his wife? Perhaps. Kubrick likes to keep things mysterious.

Venetian masks were originally worn during the Italian Renaissance in Venice and were a way for the powerful elite of the time to indulge in debauchery without reprisal.

Though the precise origin of the mask-wearing tradition canât be known for certain, the prevailing theory goes something like this: beginning in the Italian Renaissance, Venice was an extremely wealthy and powerful merchant empire. Its position on the Mediterranean sea opened it up to a myriad of trading opportunities across Europe, North Africa and Asia Minor, and its powerful navy allowed it to exert the military force necessary to defend its vast wealth. In a city-state so prosperous, it's a small wonder that Venetian society was class-obsessed and rigidly stratified. Oneâs individual standing was immensely important for the perception of his or her entire family, and so naturally the pressure to act in accordance with the social morays governing ones social standing was immense and stifling. The Venetians, the theory goes, adopted the practice of wearing masks and other disguises during the Carnival season as a way of suspending the rigid social order. Under the cloak of anonymity, the citizens of Venice could loosen their inhibitions without fear of reprisal. Masks gained so much popularity that the mascherari (mask makers) became a venerated guild in Venetian society. However, as word of the famed Venetian Carnival spread, more and more outsiders flocked to the city every year to take part in the festivities. The Carnival celebrations became increasingly chaotic and debaucherous as the years progressed until their decline in the 18th Century.
– Geoffrey Stanton, Guide to Venetian Carnival Masks

Since then, Venetian masks have been used in elite circles and have somewhat become a symbol of its dark occult philosophy. Even The British Royal Family appears to enjoy the same type of masks and events.

It seems evident that Kubrick carefully selected the Rothschild-owned location and hand-picked the masks worn by participants of the ritual, echoing real-life families and events.

of exposing*

Are they finally going to get this man?

His father has jewish roots, but his mother has pure european blood. I don't consider them jews if their mother isn't jewish.

This has been going around for ages. I first heard about it in The Godfather, Hollywood producer (((Jack Woltz))) is a pedo.

Look what (((they))) did to Mel and numerous others.

Jacko hated the kikes. He got redpilled to them just like so many other top famous stars have working in that (((industry))) his whole life. He made that clear even in his own songs and the songs are EXTREMELY related and telling concerning child actor pedo-abuse in Hollyjew

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me!

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

So they turn that around on him instead as an act of projection after they "finished" on him.

"I'VE HAD TIGHTER SCHNEIDER"

was the producer of Lucas

I've only seen these images of scenes that were supposedly deleted.

archive.fo/C3nPk

Not sure why idyllic family scenes would be deleted out of all the stuff.
Maybe it contained hints at their child being targeted or they just hate everything beautiful like always.

Feldman said Jacko didn't molest him, and I doubt he would lie about that.

Its Charlie Sheen

Perhaps he really does like the meat head

Good find. Helena is a younger Alice and this scene was probably quite significant.
Notice how she points to her image with Alice right behind her. What a shame that we never got to see it.

Yeah, real family values there dshylock.

pro tip

pic related

I've read that a big part of the reason why Elijah Woods career never really took off until Lord of the Rings is because his mom was pretty red pilled and kept him away from all of the Hollywood child sex trafficking.

MASONS

Whut??

Huh. Regarding the Mel Gibson smear theory AND the Meat Head is the kingpin theory, I found this: archive.is/j8mKy

You don't think it had to do with the fact he's kinda ugly looking?

Explain.

masons

interesting, is there a source for this?

Thats the issue, you would expect something after the Bohemia Groove video went public and people to connect the dots, but that would be too much information.

Feldman looks a lot like Charlie Sheen

This. It also sounds like they don't know the name either and are just repeating what the informers tell them.

Problem is, it'll be some "friend" of Haim saying he told him before he died… meaning no tabloid will print for fear of getting sued.

masons
I FEEL NOTHING BUT MALICE FOR THE MASONIC LODGE

COREY FEILDMAN IS A FREEMASON

ELIJAH WOOD IS A CUCK MASON

THEY DO NOT MATTER

THEY ARE VICTEMS CREATING MORE VICTIMS BECAUSE CUCK OATHS NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY THE MASONS DOING THIS

MASONS
MASONS
MASONS
KILL MASONS

The kikes just play the defamation game against anyone who calls out their jewry. In that very song, Michael Jackson basically tells people that the kikes raped him, beat him, and threatened him with their kike courts if he didn't play with their balls.

Speaking of that, how in the fuck is Polanski still not receiving extrajudicial justice? We KNOW he's a kiddie fucker pedo AND rapist.

God only knows how many children today in the entertainment industry are forced into mutilated jew dicks and law enforcement does fucking nothing.

Rape apparently changes your genetics. Its like reproducing a-sexually.

You should read this, user: archive.is/ROga6

I was wondering whether it's some weird Stockholm Syndrome, like he purposefully makes himself look like Charlie Sheen.

BLACK ME WHITE ME
DONT KIKE ME
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US

BLACK ME WHITE ME (MASONS)
DONT KIKE ME (JEWS)

Oh, just fucking say it already! If the Hollyweird types weren't such cowards, things could be exposed and things could change.

Exactly. It's cowardice or bullshit.

His life has been a shitfest thus far, he might as well do something positive for himself and others by finally putting it out there before he dies.

Am I looking at Anne Frank's kiddy titty?

character of Marion was originally much younger

gives a whole new meaning to "oh jew"

RDJ is /ourguy/. Despite being married for a while now, he doesn't play up his family credentials either.

Last one implies he's somewhat public about having kids, probably multiple. That narrows it down a bit.

I'm thinking Tom Hanks, personally. He fits the image and has five kids.

MASONS
MASONS
MASONS KILL PEOPLE
MASONS FUCK KIDS
MASONS THREATEN EVERYONE
MASONS KILL WHOLE FAMIILIES
MASONS KILL CHILDREN FOR FAKE KIKE MAGIC
MASONS STEAL
MASONS HOLD YOU HOSTAGE IF YOU CONFRONT THEM
MASONS USE COPS TO KIDNAP CHILDREN
ONLY MASONS AND KIKES DO THIS
MASONS SAY OH NO DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE
STRING EM UP

Try and make a real argument instead of your personal fantasy.

Spielberg's films are pro-family (even the fractured ones are meant to show why it's bad)… so deal with it. Whether he's fake or not is a different story.

Okay, think about how old this guy is
Would be in his 40's

He was a YOUNG teen when it happened. so 30 years ago, it CERTAINLY wasn't tom hanks you fucking tards, nor robert downy junior.

It has to be something 55 to 65+ years old
Someone at that time, that in his late 20's or 30's or older. When corey haim was a young teen 30ish years ago.

So it's either an actor that became director like whats his name from happy days. He would be old enough. Ron howard.
Some asshole like that

You look into this longer than a thread or 2 and you will see it too.
HAMPSTEAD -masonic investigators
BOYSTOWN - warren bufffet
SLC DAYCARE - rosecrucisian school bus at random home
AMANDA BYNES - Cultist parents
Lindsey Lohan _ redhead masonic witch and parents

I CAN GO ON AND ON

IT'S JEREMY PIVEN

HE WAS IN LUCAS AS WELL

He's always seemed like a sketchy motherfucker to me. I mean, just look at him.

and the perp would have to be in his late 20's or 30's or older who has made it

Not some 20 something downy or late 20's tom hanks who were still really nobodys in hollywood.

It would have to be someone with power.
And directors have power.

I think it was jay wiedner that pointed out that at the very end of the film Bill's daughter is about to be abducted by two men that appear in the background. The last scene of the film they are surrounded by teddy bears and they were supposed to symbolize something but I can't remember.

THESE storyboards are proof they deleted scenes

I'm hoping for this just so the curse of Trump will strike again. The kids don't add up but still.

You're implying that's possible. Look at what happened to every single of the extremely large number of actors that have called out hymiewood.

It doesn't even matter if they're big as Mel or Gary Oldman or Michael Jackson. It's always the damn same for telling the truth.

I'm just hoping there's a good FBI agent out there or something who could be the hero everyone needs. He catches the biggest pedo ring in history and unfucks and uncucks entertainment and gets noted in the history books. Children will call him a hero. Countless films will be made in his honour.

A man can dream. Fuck these kikes.

I nearly had a stroke looking at that

kubrick knew about the pedo rings, he was involved. thats why he made the movie Lolita

Corey Feldman wrote a book in 2013 that led people in a totally different direction, seeming to implicate an actor/director named Dominick Brascia, and the book company had to circulate a statement exonerating the guy.

Feldman has said that multiple people molested the both of them, and has adjusted Feldman's age from 14 - 15 (in an interview) to as low as 11 (in his book). He has changed the story from "it was an actor" to "it was a Hollywood director/mogul" and back again. At this point he's being purposefully cagey.

I found this link to the documentary "Open Secrets" about Pedowood:

Um no. Read the story. They're pulling quotes from several sources possibly talking about different perps. It could easily be some 18 yo up and comer that eventually became famous.

It also says Corey thought "he was in love". That means he was a fag and probably fucking god knows how many people.

it would not have been charlie sheen either you fucking numbkin

30 years ago (when haim was an early teen) sheen was still in his 20's. And still not anywhere close to being "IT" in hollywood. Goonies, and shit. that's how old haim would have had to be like feldman in goonies.

So would would be powerful, in hollywood, at that time in the 80's. I can only think of ron howard.
He would fit the bill, actor director, loved by millions from happy days. Clean cut, and family guy.
Or someone about his age.

Could even be the fonz.Henry Winkler.

think about power shows back then. Happy days, mork and mindy (wasn't that big)
shows like happy days. cause teh guy doing the bum blasting had to have a big enough clout to threaten haim to shut the fuck up or his career in hollywood would be over.
Since haim was never more than a B actor. Pretty boy at the time. Shit….feldman had bigger roles than haim.
Goonies for one. stand by me, gremlins,

haim….the lost boys.

Tom Hanks is 60 years old.

Did not he also intentionally spread AIDS among top-notch faggots while being straight at heart?

Is he the hero we deserve?

It was too gay for me.
Culkin might as well be that character irl. He's a real fag who probably got made that way by a creepy pedo jew on the set of Home Alone, probably Daniel Stern.

It's Bill Cosby.

Charlie Sheen was 21 when they filmed Lucas

imdb. com/name/nm0000221/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Do you even know who his dad was?

listen, in hollywood you aint' fucking anyone that is molesting you, while "in love" unless truly that person wields power.

What can you do for me and my ego and my career. Its' always been that way.

i heard they deleted scenes, story boards are not proof of that because things always get switched around but what do the boards tell you? I see nothing too crazy here and looked at others.

YA…his dad famous

But how teh fuck do you coherce someone into getting butt fucked, especially a fame hungry kid in hollywood, with "i will tell my dad"

give me a break.

It had to be someone directly with power.

pedowood thread ?

archive.is/sa35T
archive.is/6ZT61
archive.is/aqCds
archive.is/XfKtS
archive.is/5InP2
archive.is/j0VZe
archive.is/beRM1
archive.is/704KI

No name, means no investigation means literally nothing.

If Corey Haim is such a coward to not the name for
then I can't take him to be serious.

Its like SlutC at college saying dudeBro raped her but then never calling the cops and just using it as a way for sympathy amongest her friends.

For all we know Corey's been using this for sympathy after his friend died. Or he could have been a child prostitute and there are many child sex rings in Hollywood right now operating, so why doesn't he just say who it is, so we can help other victims? perhaps his rapist is paying him right now not to say anything, I don't think this whole thing real or not has helped his career.

yes but 30 years ago TOM HANKS WAS A NOBODY and late 20's early 30's.

The age is almost the profile, but he was a nobody 30 years ago. Look up his movies
First big movie…BIG….i dont' think a fame hungry kid is going to be giving his ass away to someone that hasn't made it big yet in late 80's
(when the molestations occured)

He is indeed long rumored to be involved one can place him at the right time and place and time to be the person in question.

Having said that we should not discount the possibility of him being a patsy, his erratic behavior has primed him to be pushed under the bus. He has probably pissed some people off and the public are ready to believe just about anything regarding him as he is a known deviant.

I hope we live to see some retribution for the ritual abuse carried out by elites but I really have very little faith it will happen. It appears to be the one thing that no one in power shows any sign of budging on, no matter the country. As to why this is, we all have our theory’s.

You don't know what you are looking at

Note how the Whitest-looking guy is always the monster.

Holy fuck, that actually makes some sense.

Yeah that's not my point. It's that Corey probably fucked a whole bunch of hollywood people. One was a kingpin, one was another actor, one a director etc

So you can't pin one specific name down from the quotes given.

With that in mind:

And used it against those who corrupted him.

ok the checkerboard floor. he was revealing masons i guess.

robert redford…good one. Clean cut. family guy.

Harrison ford. I thought about that. Indiania jones ROCKETED him to fame.

Alec baldwin…naw. he really never had enough clout or shine.

Ok charlie. Whatever you say.

this is all a stupid guessing game. either gas them all or demand a real investigation. people are strange

common sense

It would have to be someone WITH power.

Not "dad, this 12 year old kid wont' let me butt fuck him, so destroy his career"
okay more believable "dad, this guy is an asshole, destroy him"

come on now…..

It wasn't charlie sheen

He's a hooker and blow guy.

Just remembered to take your aids medication charlie. Your career will bounce back soon.

This info only gets out because they intend it to. Something with free will Jews and masons always have to let the goyim know or give warning beforehand.

Aren't masons just a screen for the Jews?

Yes

It was Donny Osmond. Because just look at him.

So what I'm saying is they don't want an investigation so it will never get anywhere. These threads are as far as it goes and that's how they intended.

this "unaired" docu claims to REVEAL but really CONCEALS.. John Decamp and Ted Gunderson were DAMAGE CONTROL agents. The shit is deep

imdb. com/name/nm0000662/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t6

Kiefer Sutherland?

feldman will never tell on the real purps. Because he is still delusional and hopes someone is going to call his agent up for that big role.

He wont' say fuck all until he's almost one foot in the grave. When it doesn't matter about money any longer.

figures, moment Sam Hyde goes full TV star he pulls this shit

archive.org/details/TexasMonthlyMay1982-TomPhilpott-TheCaseOfTheCampusCrusader

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/#.VStxA5PKvPv

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
The McMartin preschool trial was a day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s, prosecuted by the Los Angelas District Attorney Ira Reiner . Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care. Accusations were made in 1983. Arrests and the pretrial investigation ran from 1984 to 1987, and the trial ran from 1987 to 1990. After six years of criminal trials, no convictions were obtained, and all charges were dropped in 1990. When the trial ended in 1990 it had been the longest and most expensive criminal trial in American history.[1] The case was part of day care sex abuse hysteria, a moral panic over alleged Satanic ritual abuse in the 1980s and early 1990s.

imdb.com/title/tt0113421/

NOPE kiefer was from a huge acting family, but his break out role was the lost boys, flatliner, stand by me (but really wasn't a major character)
young guns
he was getting on the map. uhmmm. nawww it's not him. his career started to take off in the 90's really.

gotta remember. it's gotta be someone who can't be blackballed and can threaten haim to shut the fuck up
Cause haim was one of those fags that would black mail you if he could, to get that leading role in a big production

not likely

My money says it's either Venom Snake or (if they do say it's Robert Downey Jr.) some kind of smear job to get rid of a powerful actor who doesnt want to keep playing iron man unless they meet his conditions.

Accurate account of Odyssey House's founding Megolamaniac and child, drug abusing Trojan horse Judianne Densen Gerber.

scribd.com/doc/23999978/Mistress-Of-Odyssey-House#from_embed

He is tied into the Canadian government though. Lots of pedos up north.

ya he would fit the profile
right age demo
clean cut
millions loved him and his sister
iconic type persona
family guy

Ya, this guy is a contender.

I haven't read the thread yet (on a phone), but over at Holla Forums we've been saying it was Charlie Sheen for years.

That's why we were so glad he got HIV.

Assuming his identity gets revealed I'm wondering what this guy did, Hollywood is full of pedos and the kikes suppress info about it. Sounds like someone was a bad goy so they're using the ammo they have.

Shut it down!

HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILIA IS A FORM OF MUTUAL BLACKMAIL

SERENDIPITOUS TIMING
(((THEY ))) Dont know we know what (((They))) think we dont know SLIGHT of HAND "LOOK GOY DEAD kid star Junkie raped BY IRON MAN 'The fag from platoon the old dude from who played Mavrick not MEL but the older one might be Mavrick from top gun we all know hes a homo or the 24 guy who played in Young guns ,,,
POLs ALWAYS RIGHT
ShitSkins Planting bombs TRYING TO KILL US and all (((they))) do is let it happen
CHECK ME i dont give a FUCK RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPLASH and BACHELOR PARTY both came out in 1984 and were kinda popular.

1987's DRAGNET was a moderate success.

Why are you assuming that he was only abused by one person?

ew.com/article/2011/10/15/robert-downey-jr-forgive-mel-gibson

Nevermind, I should have read your entire post.

Sellout pedo

today i learned that there is an israeli equivalent of the saudi "morality police." further confirmation that the house of saud are crypto-kikes.

You type like an illiterate nigger.

*ahem*

Archive link doesnt have the article

splash was daryl hanna's big break along with that ultra sci fi movie blade runner

He's friends with Mel Gibson. I forgot the details but I read some people at some awards ceremony were pissed off that he invited Mel Gibson on stage because the audience wasn't aware Gibson was going to be there. Guess who I brought with me? Here's my good friend Mel Gibson!

nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/hollywood-child-sex-abuse-cover-exposed/

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

MASONS

too young.

It's the Douglas Sex Empire.
Kirk and Michael are in on it at least.

Joe Pesci too

film about snuff films.. must see

that's very possible.

HUGE actors. HUGE clout in hollywood

I actually respect the guy. His sacrifice for family has been great.

the guy Joel Schumacher who directed 8mm KNOWS SOMETHING

They use film nort digital to film masonic snuff films

look at this nigger

a film by…

They show that in the movie sir (8mm)

The story (which I'm not saying I believe) is alluding to Charlie Sheen, this is old "news."

pls no

they didnt necessarily had to have been working on the same movie. not every movie is filmed at a location. the studios have huge movie lots where they are filming multiple movies at once. they could have just been filming different movies at the same time on the same lot.

hmm
I remember they where going on about how with facial and pattern recognition they can identify the locations and persons in "Isis videos" even though they use camcorders.

Also the red room when developing photos that is symbolic

So everything else flew over your head and you focused on the circumcised alien index finger, thus failing to provide an actual argument in liue of ad homin.

Have a bowl of guac user, those energy levels are terminally low.

No it really is the fucking masons
They are slaves to the kike.

This mutual blackmail is masonic

another film about snuff films.. James Wood appears again (see Indictment)

The secret to Jewish success: an extremely high rate of psychopathy.

This is also why they often seem to cut off their nose to spite their face in enraging people against them. Psychopaths find it difficult to believe that other people aren't like them. They project their own wickedness onto the goyim, and so fearing his wrath, they paradoxically bring about the circumstances to provoke it.

Even in the absence of psychopathy, Jews are submitted to their psychopathic culture, feeding directly or indirectly off their psychopathic religion.

Hm. Plausible, but I'm keeping a healthy dose of skepticism about either angle

Least I got you to pay attention to my post

no, it's from footage of a Jewish girl in a concentration camp being brutally tortured with a device that the Nazis nicknamed "the rocking horse"

Zion is the head and the goyim ( traitors ) are the body. Masons at the heart.

yeah, its bretty good

The message this film gave me is that snuff doesn't have an underground…..yet it does.

About 25 years ago I had a collection of every horror movie you could imagine (back when collecting was more difficult) and a friend of mine told me someone wanted to meet me. Someone he met in a bar and he was interested in horror movies.

So I go meet this guy at his mansion…..I kid you not. The place was fucking huge. He was some rich asshole who still lived at home (Mom and Dad were never around….I never found out who they were).

So this guys starts asking about my collection. As I start naming movies (including titles currently banned in my country) he laughs and tells me "no, no man….not that crap….do you have any snuff films".

Now in shock I tell him I have never seen a snuff film in my life…and then he shows me his vault. Many titles were on round reels, but there were video tapes as well. So I start asking if the collection is just snuff….or something more.

"you mean like kiddie porn" he asks me "no, I got tired of that…snuff is where it's at". Apparently through rich family friends he was able to get a good collection, but it was mostly foreign….he wanted some snuff from North America. I asked him for a copy or two of some "movies" and he told me not without a trade….and money was out of the question….item for item. Death and illegal porn is available for those who join the club, but he never told me how.

Apparently there is another world out there. A layer we never see where these "elites" trade, buy and sell. Their stuff does not end up on the dark web, or the Usenet, or anywhere else because it is very valuable to them and dear to them. I saw the edge of that realm that day.

It was probably the most evil thing I have ever been close to. You could actually feel it when you went into his vault. My friend and I said our goodbyes and got the hell out of there. I actually spent the next few months paranoid I was going to vanish in the night because I had seen his collection, but I think just showing it to me got him off somehow.

Good point. If Hillary has a disastrous performance at the debate maybe they'll reveal his name the very next day.

Tom Hanks was on Bossom Buddies from 1980-82 and that became quite popular on television. We're talking about when TV meant anything to anyone, as there was fuck all else.

Nah, Busey is one of us.

archive.is/J2jdj

OK so Corey Haim, while filming The Two Coreys, described an incident which happened:

1. On the set of Lucas
2. When he was 14 - 15
3. With an A-List actor

These are all conditions which are possible.

Later, in his book, Corey Feldman claimed:

1. Somebody got to Feldman when he was 11
2. It was a big-time "Hollywood mogul"

However, this is more suspect, because Haim's credits don't start until 1984, when he was 13. If a "Hollywood mogul" got to Haim when he was 11, then Haim didn't even get a job out of it. One would think that Haim would be even more pissed about this, and would have hinted around about this incident too, but he did not. Not impossible, but much sketchier than Haim's initial accusation.

Another thing to note: Dominick Brascia said that Haim thought he was in love with his molester for quite some time. This implies that he would not attempt to rat this person out until the "love" was gone. In addition, nobody has said that the person who molested Haim was an A-list actor at the time, just that Haim was afraid to accuse him once he came to his senses. In 1986, after Lucas, Sheen starred in Platoon, which was a big hit. By 1989, he had done Young Guns and Major League, both which were well received. He was definitely a bigger star than Haim by 1989 and could be considered "A-list".

Got no idea who the "Hollywood moghul" that Feldman is talking about could be, especially if he got to Haim when Haim was 11 and hadn't worked yet.

I've met a rapist before. It's true what they say about an aura of evil, shark-like eyes. It's a realisation as sure as an acid trip that our normal plane of perception isn't the only one.

I'd hoped that the internet would become a real global village, and that evil people like this would more and more get gossiped out of hiding and lynched by the mob. Doesn't seem to be happening yet, but I still have hope. What little we've done so far is only the beginning

There was a blind item recently about David Geffen having a creepy ass van that twinks enter but never leave.

Also, that age difference would make the pedo born in 1943, and the two most famous people born that year are family men Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken.

I know I was just fucking around, I love his b-movies. But I could imagine his crazy guy persona going on a mad raping spree though.

Gary Busey says a lot of things.

crap…..it could be RDJ

Married with Children
Had a career from the 80s till today
Huge Star
Had substance abuse problems
Seeks forgiveness for his past

also he was in a movie with Haim at that right time

What we need is some redpilled boys to break into the Hollywood industry covertly, play the game for a couple years to get some modicum of attention and fame (and money), then either Wikileaks that shit or if that doesn't work start reenacting a little Hotline Miami

Livestreamed GoPro footage of a CP shoot turned violent would be global news, especially if a few important people were implicated

Christopher Walken has zero children.

nice larp

it would get censored quickly anyways

That reminds me, how the hell did Drive get made, the main villains are literally the jews

A friend of mine had a shady job offer back in the 90s from a guy looking for an IT guy to build and maintain an encrypted vpn with a disguised source for some horrible sort of porn for an international clientele. At the end of the interview, he handed my friend a copy of Salo and said something like "if you like this, you'll love working for me."

this has serial-killer levels of implications
moar details?

Not an A-list actor.

Fucked this up, #1 should have been:
Somebody got to Haim when he was 11.

Honestly having the two of them both named Corey makes it really easy to fuck all this up.

Another thing that strikes me:
Feldman claims he was also molested, but never even hints around as to who molested him, saying only (during The Two Coreys):
1. It was a different person than who molested Haim
2. It happened at the same time that Haim was being molested on the set of Lucas
3. This would have made Feldman 14 - 15 as well because both of them were born in 1971

I wonder why he's so eager to hint about Corey Haim's molester while still protecting his own and saying little to nothing about his own alleged molestation. Strange, isn't it?

Wow, thanks for that backstory brother. It really is a crazy world. I would have felt the same way you did!

Shit. I could have sworn I remember him talking about how he drives a station wagon and takes his kids to softball games on Conan years ago. Guess that just leaves Bobby D.

That was pretty much all it was, that Geffen has this blacked out van shipped around when he travels and that he murders male prostitutes in it. It was on the alt.celebrities.gossip page at some point in the past few months.

There is a fucking reason they blackmail government officials. DON'T YOU GET IT ALREADY!?

Good for you rabbi but if his old man is jewish then he is ethnically jewish no matter what you penis suckers believe

The father is the seed not the mother

Kikes hate Refn. His films get shit reviews, they get jeered at in Cannes. And yet they sell well.

He's not my favourite director, but his movies are memorable and interesting to watch. I think his best is Valhalla Rising, a very by-goy for-goy fare unsurprisingly completely ignored by Global Jewry except to heap on some mild scorn. I'd call it the only "Christopagan" movie I've seen except for Shadow of the Forgotten Ancestors, which was a little kikey and patronising in the way you'd expect a Sovok art film to be

They don't want to out him because then people will be looking at his social network. Garner didn't abuse kids on his own.

You mean someone that rapes people literally, for snuff films and shit?

Or a rapist that has sex with drunk girls who regret it the next day?

A proper rapey rapist

Are you willing to fuck children?

So who's the biggest name associated with Haimes movies?

Hardcore is better

I've worked with juvenile/adolescent sex offenders extensively. We called it the "reptilian worldview."

Just like predators in the wild, the truly sociopathic ones are very good at sensing when you have recognized them for what they are.

meh, the 1914 The Sneeze is better

From Google:
Fucking. Jews.

Dubs for Bill Murray.

Mind you, I'm not talking about the 8/10 kids that I had to deal with that got caught making out with a 11 y/o when they were 15, or were legally retarded and finger-blasted a sibling. I'm talking about kids with 2 inch thick file, numerous court filings and a history of kidnapping/detention/torture/sadism.

Michael Jackson's ghost

unless they made her under 12 it wouldnt be that strange.

dont you remember the clint eastwood film where he kisses the 11 year old? nobody gave a shit about that back then.

this

They have been dragging this out for years.

Relevant:
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

I was asked to duel on behalf of some rich guy because I was good shot.

Maybe Haim's molester was more out and out predatory.

Maybe Charlie walked in on the rapings and decided smoking crack and tranny dicks and getting GRIDS was just the right mental bleach.

We need to give them some boys… some red pilled boy, toy decoys. Of course they will go through with the act in order to get the evidence.

Fags really are fucked-up, petty, subhuman psychopaths.

Genes are genes you idiot. RDJ is genetically jewish

It was probably like 10 (((people)))

i agree with you . just pointing out that the father is just as important. i should have been more clear.

Well you got ID dubs

How many kids does Tom Hanks have?

It seems (((Haim))) didn't work with anyone good.

The only likely suspects who worked with him ("systematically abused him … in *their* trailers") could have been Peter Weller, Fred Ward, Burt Young, James Garner, Gary Busey, Michael Ironside.

RDJ and Keifer were only a couple years older than Haim, so it's unlikely they'd be "ringleaders" of a pedo ring.

No directors of note. Unless the craft services guy was Emeril Lagasse I think the only guy on that list who's even remotely adored or even respected is James Garner, avowed Democrat.

It was Fred Savage. Don't ask me how I know.

More than 2

Aren't movie sets sometimes really close to other movie sets if they're working from the same studio?
You'd have to look up studios and find which movies were being worked on at the same time that Haim's movies were being filmed from the same studio.
This is pretty pointless. I'm sure some 80s movie buffs could possibly put it together, but it would take a true autist to actually find this out. My aunt used to be really autistic before VCRs were in every home in America and actually, for some reason, physically write down movie credits. I was like 3 or 4 at the time, but I remember her writing down movie credits. She's dead, but someone with her caliber of movie autism might be able to piece it together, but short of that, it's a shot in the dark.

When this shit comes-a crashing, watch the names above be implicated. Hopefully it happens within their lifetimes

$5 that it was a group of 9 or so Jews and 1 goy and the one they expose is a goy

There is literally nothing wrong with pedosexuality. It's just normal if you're Jewish.

Rob Lowe?

He was in some shitty movie in 1985 with Liza Minnelli, who used to be a fag hag.

It had to have been before 1990 because I assume this happened when he was reasonably young.

I'm going to say whoever it was had a connection to Liza Minnelli and it was on the set of the movie "A Time to Live." She loved fags and fags love little boys, so I think it could have been someone working on a movie associated with that same studio or someone close to Minnelli at that time.

According to wiki of Lucas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_(film)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off had filming done in Chicago. Came out the same year, 1986, as Lucas

Hating goy oaths and wanting to break them is a super Jewish thing.

That's what the Jubilee festival is all about: an annual voiding of all oaths Jews may owe to the gentiles.

You're a fucking Jew. Breaking your word is in your blood. You want nothing more than for goyim institutions to dissolve into a morass of mutual distrust and betrayal.

It is how the kikes got so good at what they do. They may treat their own tribe better than the goyim, but they st>>7548234

Charlie Sheen doesn't reaaly have a good reputation as a family man though.

So are you saying Matthew Broderick?

More from the wiki of Lucas:
In Corey Feldman's 2013 book Coreyography, he explains the abuse Corey Haim experienced during the filming of Lucas. Allegedly one of the adult men on the set of the film convinced Haim that it was "normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations". Haim and the man walked off and went between two trailers on the set and Haim let the man sodomize him. Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry

what?

So we've got it…
Whoever it was had ties to the movie "Lucas."

We're really close now.

The Color of Money with Tom Cruise is another possible one.
Filming locations in Chicago and Highland Park, Illinois
imdb.com/title/tt0090863/locations?ref_=tt_dt_dt

I can't anything juicy about the SLC daycare, just a weak Vice article. No mention of the rosicrucisians.

Michael Huffington fucked Fred Savage, it's clearly implied in this movie I'm watching.

An Open Secret:

Also filmed in Chicago in 1986:
Nothing in Common (Tom Hanks)
About Last Night (Rob Lowe)
The Color of Money (Tom Cruise)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Matthew Broderick)

Disagree.

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/teenage-brain1.htm

While FERRIS BUELLER is one of the quintessential "Chicago" movies, something like 2/3rds of it was actually shot in Los Angeles.

Jeffrey Jones was, of course, also in FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF and is a known pedo, but he's not exactly A-list.

If it's not Charlie Sheen, and I think Feldman's quote about sheen in his book refers more to possibly Sheen just being a general asshole to Haim, then I'm thinking it's Rob Lowe or Tom Cruise.
Those are the only two whom I'd consider to meet the criteria of "one of the most successful" while possibly being "family men."

Cruise being the lawsuit happy guy he is might be the most likely suspect

wouldn't be the first time

Yeah, I'm going to go with Cruise. Hasn't there been rumors about him being a faggot for decades now?
No straight man would let Nicole Kidman get away from them nor Katie Holmes.
In addition to the scientology shit, wasn't there rumors about how she just in general thought he was a fucking weirdo?

Also, doesn't Scientology essentially blackmail the celebrities that join?
I'm thinking they got him to admit to raping Haim and blackmailed him into giving money to the "church" like they do with every celebrity. I've heard forever that that's how Scientology has so many "devout" followers.
Explains why Cruise would be so embedded into scientology.

I could see Tom Cruise boning Corey Haim as a client of the kiddy sex ring but I doubt he'd have been the kingpin back in the mid-1980s.

I think that the Scientology thing was a way of diverting shit away from him, as making him known as that Scientology guy instead of that faggot guy
Plus he's known for suing for almost every slight to his "Honour" so there is likely some paranoia to hide something

Yeah, the kingpin thing really throws a wrench into almost every candidate.

Sheen was in the film, and is a known butt pirate, but it might not be him. He was hardly an "older man".

Check out this poster though. Totally looks like Haim was getting rectum railed.

Scientology actually treats their celebrity converts very well. They give them lots of free shit, and stroke their egos constantly. This turns them into loyal spokespeople that win over the rubes.

Kiefer absolutely hates his fucking father.

I saw him play at this little dive bar out here last year (pic related) and he did this whole spiel about how his father was never around, and didn't want anything to do with him.

And Kiefer is a fat boozer…maybe because he knows something?

But I hope not, I really like Donald

(((David Seltzer))) doesn't fit all the criteria but I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved.

I had to chuckle when I read this.

I saw Corey Feldman play at a big dive bar in Iowa fifteen years ago. It was fucking sad. The guy was a psychological mess.

I have no idea what it is with washed up actors playing in dive bar bands.

Okay… so what about Martin Sheen?

Charlie's father? Would definitely be considered one of the most successful in the business, may have visited Charlie on set, fits the criteria of being an "older man" and could certainly have been a kingpin of a pedo ring.

Martin Sheen, anyone?

Well half the mystery is solved, because about an hour and fifteen minutes into this movie I'm watching, Feldman admits that Marty Weiss molested Haim, and that Feldman introduced Haim to Weiss, so that's why there was bad feelings between them on the set of The Two Coreys. The movie:

An Open Secret:

Marty Weiss:
thewrap.com/martin-weiss-alleged-child-molester-was-party-clown-33330/

insideedition.com/investigative/5086-inside-edition-investigates-hollywood-pedophiles

So there's no longer a question who the "moghul" was, Marty Weiss could make or break a child star's career. It also explains why it took three years for Haim to get a legitimate acting credit—Weiss would draw that shit out as long as he could.

The only question left now is, who was the actor?

Is Marty Weiss one of the most successful actors in showbusiness though?

4 kids.

Unless the kids thing is a red herring…

He does have four kids, but only two of them have been pretty big in Hollywood. Emilio Estevez and Charlie.

I didn't know he was in a band to be honest, Corey or Kiefer. Was it also called the Cory Feldman Band?
I guess it's a easy way to make money. I paid 15 bucks to get in. But he did cover like 3 Gordon Lightfoot songs, so I was happy.

I don't think martin is a household name expect for people who know movies. It's definitly possible, but I like him too, so I'm going to put my wishful thinking on Rob Riener
ONLY because he is active in this agenda, trying to make the world better (for him) and I think a person with guilt would try and do that

nah, this degenerate was being a Lannister before it was cool (ifyaknowhatimean)

Apocalypse Now and 247 other movie credits… For anyone in Hollywood, the guy is a giant.

Handsome men, probably got where they were by sucking dicks. Absolutely certain in Travolta's case.

I'm not seeing the RDJ connection.

Least likely of those three

Also: can act

Whoops, nevermind. First Born.
I fondly recall that movie.

Martin Sheen the Jesuit?

Feldman said that Haim was molested by at least 2 people:

1. A powerful Hollywood moghul, when Haim was 10. This would be Weiss.
2. An A-List actor, on the set of Lucas, when Haim was 15. This remains unknown but many signs point to Charlie Sheen, who was an A-list actor only 3 years later, with multiple box office hits under his belt (Platoon, Young Guns, Major League). Still, Sheen isn't known as a "family man" unless you count his role on Two and A Half Men, which is considered a "family show". Just gonna have to wait for Feldman or someone else to fill us in on that one, since it seems like several people know who it is.

Did you see the movie Less Than Zero? I don't think Downey is a molester, but considering his performance in that movie and his later horrendous drug problems, it's not much of a stretch to imagine him cum-guzzling his way to the top, at least at the beginning.

Sure, but he definitely wasn't an A-List actor until much later. He was a laughingstock before he finally got out of rehab.
I could see him being a victim himself, actually, but not a kingpin.

Did you see the tweets in that's more or less a confirmation.

He never said anything about A-List at the time so it could very well be any A-List now.

Fair enough.

Someone is going to outright say it soon enough. I don't think it's Charlie Sheen, although there's a lot of speculation about him right now.

Yeah, but they're saying karma is catching up with Charlie Sheen right now? I'd say it caught up with him when he took that HIV test. That comment doesn't make much sense. Dude's got AIDS. I doubt him raping Haim would have as big of an effect at this point as it would have two years ago.

Those tweets are from the day his GRIDS diagnosis was made public.

Oh shit…

Yeah… I guess it's Charlie. Oh well. You're no fun.

Found this.

Corey Haim Murdered Exposing Pedophiles in Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=-EA4aVOuTvA

No, but his father is.

Yep. RDJ is forever grateful of Gibson for giving him a second chance after Downey got on drugs.
Probably not him, I hope not at least he seems like a good guy and I can't imagine Gibson being good friend with someone who does something like this unless he was oblivious too.

Yeah I saw them, and I personally believe it's Sheen, but there's some wriggle room because of some reports that imply that the actor was 42, when Sheen was only 21 at that time. However, I think that Weiss was 42 when he molested Haim, and that apparently happened prior to him meeting Sheen, when Haim was 10 or 11 years old, and people are conflating the two molesters.

I bet it's this motherfucker right here.

Look at this smug ass face, jeering as if he's above us.

Yeah it was The Corey Feldman Band. He sang songs about how hard it was to be a washed up actor. One of his songs he called "de-pressed" about how the press made him depressed.

He had some backup dancers with him, two blonde girls he'd hired to tour with him. They looked so not into it it was embarrassing. They were essentially rolling their eyes the entire time.

Lots of people were there, surprisingly. It was a full house: main floor and balcony. It was an incredibl;y shitty town, so when anything at all happens people show up.

So yeah, I guess he was making some money, but including the chicks and his other band infrastructure it probably wasn't much.

That was the best award speech in Hollywood history.

Sheen is an egomaniacal degenerate and I put nothing past him. Between him and RDS? Who hugged Mel on stage when he was an ostracized pariah? Who looked at all those shitty people in the audience and gave a let he who is without sin speech?

One of those men has integrity and courage. The other is a coke head with ADIS who brags about his whores.

Rolling for the foot fag

I'm not sure it has to do with this or perhaps introducing them to drugs. Sheen is such a pile of mess he seems almost too obvious.

When I watched that it didn't seem sincere. I think Feldman was just pretending to have been molested to remain on the level with Haim.

At least that's how it seemed to me from tone of voice and body language. But that's proof of nothing. There IS something the guy is hiding, that's for fucking sure.

The dneptrovosk hammer killings were snuff films contracted by the perpetrators police chief father.

Refn's movies are not very good to be quite honest, only the Pusher ones and Bronson do their job well

Who is that?

He is involved.
I would bet many dollars

Was there a spiral staircase and or a secret pathway?

He sounds and looks the part but i doubt it a lot, he has a good guy fame
This would be bizarre, if Ironside has a good image, old robo is a saint
He even disliked the industry and quitted, spending his money and time traveling around and getting a History phD in Architecture. He's a top academic if we believe his students

I hate kikes. Perfect hatred.

Til Scweiger. German actor. It was a joke, cause he's played in a lot of movies with loli's in them

Is he related to Sam Hyde

Key word is underground.
Beverly hills is hollow,

Dan "Hold 'Er Down Tighter So I can Make My Way Insider 'Er" Schneider

Peter Sellers was tied in with these pedo rings early on. Also there is a snuff / manson cult connection with him an Polanski

Manson did literally nothing wrong.

With Lolita above tying right back to Kubrick

I agree. He got the pin.. (((Polanskis))) wife was Sharon Tate. I personally think that snuff film is floating around

Do you have anything other than Sellers' role in Lolita?

Sure there is it is called the S&C WAR:Death of a whore. Polanski directed it. Tate was a bit of a tattle tale the flock had to crease her up nice and good. Hah!

you know I hate this divide. Who is in the know and who has got to go its all a bit of pagentry. But the truth is there is a deep web and there is snuff films as unlisted youtube videos. This is how they show the screeners now paramount and whatever will send people a link to an unlisted youtube vidya and boi its hidden in plain sight. No need for freenet or whatever when We run youtube. There are 2 kinds of people in this world boi its the profane and the kingmen. We are the kingmen you are the profane. You normal uninitiated are our slaying steaks on the table you can do not a thing to peek behind the veil without having your throat slit to and fro.

The hottest "Snuff" (Hate that pathetic try hard know-nothing word) film at the moment is entitled "Pulse", It shows the Orlando Fraternal order of Police stabbing every person to death wearing masks. There are also people in the backround shooting blanks laughing maniacally.

We run this planet and we shall slay anything that tries to stop us. We are the elite. We are the illuminati. Chao.

daily reminder that all sodomites are fag pedophiles:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

I think it's Bill Murray

These are the only plausible ones

Charlie Sheen is definately in on it, you don't get AIDs unless you either have gay sex or use needles, and Sheen is addicted to Coke not Heroin.

I'm of the opinion that AIDs is just a manifestation of severe long term immune suppression from general drug use, bad lifestyle, and constant exposure to strong pathogens, but I've seen the opinion you're expressing around a lot. On your theory, what about hetero butt sex? Is AIDs a function of butt sex in general or specifically gay stuff?

It's easy, court ruled it out, there were no proofs.

And the father of the child behind the accusations was a known conman.

nver been dun befo!

Specifically gay stuff because faggots exhibit the other behaviors you listed at a staggeringly higher level than normal people. Faggots never have protected sex and they have huge heroin addiction, not to mention exposure to Antibiotic-resistant Mercer that is only found in homosexual communities.

i think he got it fucking a trannie in Mexico.

There is a lot, and i mean a lot, of pedophilic undertones in some of his movies.. especially
at the ones that are supposedly aimed at children.

Wasn't his likeness also in that Unterbach or whatever that kid fucking VN is called?

As for OP, could the person be Bryan Singer?
The fag is a known pedophile, he was arrested or having pictures of child porn and forcing kids who starred in his movies doing questionable things.

I would also like to nominate joe pesci.

Ol' Jiggywidit is deffo fucking his son.
Maybe it's just my emotional void of a childhood but he is just way, way too affectionate to his son.

Why are there jews snitching their fellow kikes? I thought they stopped having a soil/conscience back in 160AD.

The entertainment industry is bound to be full of sickfucks. They already brag constantly about all the illegal drugs they do and don't get absolutely thrown in prison like the commoners like they should.

You don't even want to imagine all the sick shit these people had to do to get to the top or what they did when they got to the top.

It's one those things they do to survive user, you throw some jews under the bus and hopefully that sates everyone's bloodlust long enough for the rest of them to find a different host.

There's bound to be one with a soul and conscience, like Benjamin Friedman

Yeah, every once and awhile a jew with a actual conscience comes up and trys to screw the pooch for gawds chosen, they tend to (((have accidents))) a lot.

Lithgow?
Possible.

Pesci's a notorious cooze hound and has the image of a psychopath anyway. Doubt it.

It was Sally Fields on the set of Murphy's Romance with a strap-on.

It is Charlie Sheen. He was 10 years older and there has been rumours for decades now about it.

Use Occham's Razor you morons instead of trying to find vague details.

DUBS FOR STEVEN SPIELBERG

Speaking of deleted, what was in the post you replied to before it was deleted?

He is too much of a train-wreck to pull a Hillary on the other Corey, and he would have been outed when he had his tiger blood meltdown.

Spielberg.
Calling it.

KEK'em

Sheen certainly sounds too convinient. They're probably throwing him to the wolves because he is known as a huge degenerate in public and won't produce value for them anymore.

Then he's half-jewish, or less. It would depend on his father's genes.

He said something about hearing about deleted orgy party scenes that would make some stuff much more obvious and asked if someone knew more about them.

archive.is/xwL6u

It better not be Kiefer Sutherland.

Please. Katie Holmes looks like the psycho type and Kidman, I don't know. You only know them from the outside, you don't know what they're like in private.

I think they had also mentioned the deleted scenes made it more obvious there was a kidnapping of the daughter at the end.

That's pretty cool. He's an architecture nerd:

blogs.getty.edu/iris/actor-peter-weller-discusses-renaissance-florence-and-answers-your-questions/

"Any interesting anecdotes about the community of artists working in Florence in the 1300s?

The most interesting anomaly, I find, is that as much as 21st-century scholarship has debunked the Jacob Burkhardtian notion of the Renaissance being sort of an “explosion” or at least a “breakpoint” instead of a sophisticated evolution, no one has yet to explain the breakthrough genius of naturalism that jumped out of the early 14th century in Donatello. We can speak all we want about the evolution of the mathematical or fixed perspective of Brunelleschi, and the realism of Masaccio and Ghiberti, and still not arrive at the wonder of Donatello in all three media of wood, stone, and bronze."

inb4 its someone who is dead or dies really fucking soon to stop them from fingering every kike in hollywood.

this was my first thought as well.

I dont think its going to be sheen, because sheen came out as a butt pirate.

I say tom hanks or tom cruise. id maybe even say brad pitt but he wasnt really a name until the mid 90's.

full video?

sauce?

I'm not taking that bet.

Well, they are both actresses, which means they probably are ragins vapid whores and nothing of value was lost.

my fucking sides

Its not Nicolas Cage. He is in Las Vegas drinking his life and fortune away depressed over a divorce last I heard from a friend who used to wait on him. Plus "family man?"

Tom Hanks stands out to me because he is part of that Disneyland Club 33. That always had an aura of a place pedoshit actors would gather, but that is just a hunch.

archive.is/Pmn4X

He has a new Dan Brown movie coming out soon – Inferno, in October – so if it's him they can blackmail him and even the producers or the studio too.

Club 33 is a place for members of the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite to have a drink.

Masonry isn't pedoshit, despite what you've heard.

Didn't Pesci butt fuck that Home Alone kid?

But Charlie Sheen hasn't had a "family man" image since at least his divorce from Denise Richards.

did he ever have one

That would make sense.

or they just hate their love rival

This is immediately who I thought of.

guys corey feldman is voting clinton, what if he uses this against trump as a way for clinton to win?

That's what I said "at least".

Brad Pitt

Holy shit. And his divorce with Angelina Jolie was announced today.

That can't be a coincidence… Can it?

Me too. He just gives off an aura of "I do things you don't want to know about" for some reason.

Be aware of false accusations against RDJ, they hate him for whistleblowing pervs on a gossip site called crazy days and nights. He used a nick but it was open knowledge that it was him. He's one of the good guys.

No coincidence

celebitchy.com/428537/star_brad_pitt_is_bisexual_hes_been_sleeping_with_rent_boys_for_10_years/

Their are other, more credible celebrity news sources.

I go there, occasionally, but I've never seen it proved that it's Iron Man who's spilling the beans.

I've seen a little bit of it, and unless they changed the show after the guy who played the kid left and the result is what I saw, that's about as much a family show as big bang theory is a comedic masterpiece. Raunchy sex jokes and degeneracy everywhere.

Mark from SLC Punk is above all of us, you cuck

Of course it's not proven, his people have tried doing damage control and "himmmm" has stopped posting altogether in the last couple years. But it's funny that so many have popped into this thread to accuse RDJ. There are quite a few stories out there like pic related but with other big names, having been exposed by "himmm" on that site, whoever he is. Don't fall for the RDJ did it shit, it's payback for what "himmm" said.

By their fruits ye shall know them

you mean David Hayter

David "can't act my way out of a paper bag" Hayter got replaced by the true Big Boss Kiefer in the latest games, and was on the chopping block as far back as MGS3.

And that's where I stopped reading. I believe Kike Douglas was fully capable of all that shit back in the day, but it's not evidence of anything.

It's far more likely Charlie Sheen and RDJ were also victims of this pedophile ring. All three were the same age. All three were in similar films. All three became hardcore junkies.

I would look for someone older. Someone still alive. Someone with a family man image. And keep in mind it doesn't need to be someone they co-starred in a film with. Hollywood is a small town socially. And a pedophile actor would have plenty of opportunities to seek out child actors at parties, awards, charity events, etc. Hell, if he has kids of a similar age he could have been their little league coach or fucked them when the came over to swim. His own children would be bait.

I'm pretty sure Drew Barrymore was one of the victims as well, given how she almost self-destructed with drugs and horrible movies (not to mention the tattoos and the Playboy shoot). I read somewhere that Spielberg bought her a towel/blanket and told her to keep herself covered. At the time I thought it was from an angry uncle-figure who remembered the sweet girl he directed, but now I'm wondering if it was the rage of a jealous ex-boyfriend.

Anyone here recall the Starchild posts on GLP? Might be a good time to mention that as well since there were many names bandied about in that very long thread. It ended tragically when a son of a famous man went missing and all the police in that metropolitan city couldn't find him, until his dad and some friends went looking in the park and Daddy Dearest found his son hanging from a tree. He also made the official suicide announcement on TV well before any LE announced anything or had time to do an investigation. Most figured he was Starchild, but we'll never really know.

The last part is most important, himmmm posted phone numbers and other info.

Too bad you're so easily triggered user, that makes you a liability here. Maybe you should just go listen to NPR for the rest of the day.

Possibly. She was in similar circles. I would assume most child actors have been molested. And drug abuse is an indicator of child abuse.

forgot pic

Once again, the word "paedophile" is being misused. However, whoever it is (probably Charlie Sheen, or possibly Brad Pitt since this has come out at the same time as the divorce) is a fag which is just as bad a paedophile. Plus they're a rapist which is bad whatever else they are.

That was meant for Drew Barrymore not Brad Pitt.

he has multiple children though

nice try kike

The Starchild thread is worth watching

he hasn't seen or spoken to Suri in several years, sources say

The best posts from the glp starchild thread have been gathered in a blog archived here.

pt1 archive.is/pH012
pt2 archive.is/pphXG
pt3 archive.is/aWvBB
pt4 archive.is/ie8Gs
pt5 archive.is/Do5YG

possible molesterers from lucas
help rank them by success and number of children
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
David Nicksay
Phillips Wylly Sr.
Guy Boyd
Jeremy Piven
David Seltzer
Charlie Sheen
Garrett M. Brown
Gary Cole
Sean Hayes
Dave Grusin
Reynaldo Villalobos
James J. Murakami
Rob Corn
David Sosna
David A. Poole
Don Grusin
Jim Covert
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

—–
others-prolly not

Colleen Dion … stunts
Julie Fabrizius … stunts
Maryann Kelman … stunts
Rick Le Fevour … stunts
Stacy Logan … stunts
Daniel Maldonado … stunts
Kay Whipple … stunts
Rich Wilkie … stunts (as Richard M. Wilkie)
Scott Conrad … additional editor
William Flicker … assistant editor (as Bill Flicker)
——

forgot to edit down the last part obviously womenz dindu it

could only find the net worth of 4 of them

Charlie Sheen=$125million
Sean Hayes=$18million
Jeremy Piven=$15million,networth
Gary Cole=$3million
David Nicksay
Phillips Wylly Sr.
Guy Boyd
David Seltzer
Garrett M. Brown
Dave Grusin
Reynaldo Villalobos
James J. Murakami
Rob Corn
David Sosna
David A. Poole
Don Grusin
Jim Covert

This guy is an actual fag from Will & Grace who "married" a man.

The only actors in that list who are close to A-list are Charlie Sheen, Jeremy Piven and Gary Cole.

A jewish name, lest we forget

I swear we had a similar thread to this a few months ago, and people were saying it was some guy I'd not heard of. All I remember is that he was a producer or director and that he looks like he's had a fair bit of plastic surgery and looks younger than his age. His face was almost expressionless in most recent photographs, most likely due to botox injections. There was one creepy photo and he's in a bar or club and there is some twink with him, like at 1st you thought it would be his some or something but apparently it's just some random kid. Anyone got the image of have any idea who it is I can't remember.

Shills are endlessly pushing "Sheen" to take attention off the jews who did this, when it's perfectly obvious Sheen fits almost none of the criteria named.

CDAN has weighed in on this today with a repost of a January reveal.

of course there could be others. the comment section mentions other possibilities like Martin Sheen and Brian Grazer. They take as a given that Charlie raped Haim but they believe the unnamed person is more a superpredator. Other clues that rule out Charlie as the unnamed are that he's a producer more than actor and leads a double life being known as a loyal family man in the media.

samefag here, I found the man that the last thread like this thought it might be:

Bryan Singer

He's 51 so probably old enough, but not sure how to make the connection.

Yeah, he's another one that is talked about a lot. He got sued over it too, but some how managed to get out of it.

His weird expressions remind me of Endomorphis.

He once admitted in an interview that he fucked some young, closeted actor in between takes. I'm curious just how young the actor was.

I was expecting him to be exposed as a nonce, guess the actor he bummed must have been 'barely legal'.

On a side note, that Stephen Fry apparently likes them nice and young. Married this one.
I have no idea what attracted that young lad to multi-millionaire stephen fry.

>the OTHER pedo in The Hobbit

Am I the only one who would enjoy watching that pompous old queen get run over by a train?

no, I think it would be a popular pay-per-view event. You remember a few years ago he lost the plot and did a runner just as a play was about to go live. I wonder if he was about to be outed as a nonce and freaked out but managed to buy his way out of it?

Sheen's a kike.

The dude looks really young, but he's apparently 27.

Check out the names in this Chad's World intro. All perps still free. Is Scott considerd A-list?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Entertainment_Network

Anyone have the Pedowood screencap where an user asks a number of questions about Hollywood pedos and whoever got them all right got the location of Miley Cyrus' body or something?

He fucked trannys, that's still a man dork

It's disturbing that they basically had a company for 'handling' boys all out there in the open like that and so many people knew but turned a blind eye.

"Running DEN out of a Los Angeles mansion, Collins-Rector and his two business partners - his boyfriend at the time, Chad Shackley and Pierce - hosted lavish parties attended by Hollywood’s gay A-list.[11] It was at those parties that Collins-Rector and others allegedly sexually assaulted half a dozen teenage boys, according to two sets of civil lawsuits, the first filed in 2000 and the second in 2014."

web.archive.org/web/20160920182103/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Collins-Rector

Even more disturbing that it's still a common thing in hollywood and people are too scared to do anything about it.

But you didn't reveal who it was. Nothing is revealed you abject retard.

Are you talking about the guy linked to Bryan Singer?

Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Case: The Troubling History Behind the Accusations

archive.is/cnlXt

Hunter S. Thompson wrote about shit like this multiple times afair. Basically the police and judiciary in Hollywood are either all in on the take and know not to fuck with Hollyweird even if they openly commit crimes like this. Remember Arthur C. Clarke was apparently connected to Sri Lankan pedo rings too and was getting his ass covered by police.

This pedo mafia needs to be annihialted. That face betrays the content of his soul.
Schneider has been mentioned but recall the most damning pic of him and Justice naked from the fappening and yet he is still working.

Tom Hanks as a possibility is being discussed in the cdan comments and there are gigs/dates that do match up. His son is certainly fucked up in the head. His wife is rumored to be a massive cunt, also the opposite of her public persona.

here ya go, no more derailing now, this is just a silly prank/troll/fake. let's focus on crashing pedowood to the ground ITT.

Ex-wife. And CDAN has mentioned often what a shrew she is. I'm inclined to believe it since she always manages to be the most obnoxious character in any of her movies.

Hasbro is a network? Also, the thought of Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci raping that little kid and then doing scenes with him sickens me to my very core. I pray it isn't true, but we'll never know, will we?

I believe Miley was abused (starting with her own fucking father) but I have a hard time believing that's not a shoop.

Shit. Missed the line at the bottom about it being a prank.

It is a shoop though a good one. Drop it into here fotoforensics.com/ and check out the harsh demarcation between the bodies. Also the background is suspect, possibly added in later. There is a tutorial on how to analyze this on the link.
This is how they attempt to discredit ugly rumors by throwing in an outrageous fake. Like in the Biden perv thread, no longer in the catalog so no link, they dropped in the pic of Biden behind the redhead girl playing the flute to try and discredit the countless pics/vids of him being a disgusting pig.

cmon anons this is so fucking obvious tony danza turned the boy on whos the boss into a faggot
hes well known,family guy ,big obvious plus was the costar kid was flammin by the time he was 12

pic2 is a prank, pic1 is ?

I remember that fucker. He sent a letter to my country, pleading for the Parliament to approve a same-sex marriage union

That… makes sense. And if I'm wrong, I'm more than happy to be in this case. I really like Tom Hanks and that is probably part of why I suspect the guy, sadly. I mean, this kinds of shit always tends to be the person you don't want it to be, you know?

And really the idea of a Masonic party place in the middle of Disneyland fits in more with what I know about Disney than what I fear about Disney.

Probably stuck a rod up his ass to discipline him, but fuck? Don't know. The man really loves to bang pussy.

It's a self correcting system. The predators prey on young ppl who are already borderline degenerate… so who is going to take the word of a young degenerate party boy anyway? It's "too hard" for the police to pursue, and the parents don't care either, or they would've looked over their kids closer.

Could it be Brad Pitt??? He and Angelina Jolie are getting divorced the day after this article came out?

This one is starting to stand out more to me too.

I mean, he is seen as a "family man," due to his kids and he definitely had the A list fame along with the prestige at the time. Plus the idea Charlie Sheen is the product of abuse would be fucking textbook.

Yeah there have been rumors of an underground party space for pedophiles in Disneyland for many years. The haunted house and pirates of the carribean being used for MK shit when it's closed to visitors. I believe it's mentioned in Springmeir or some other similar book

Yeah, it's the same way the red markets are either fed by from bumbfuck ukraine or young people already in the CPS system. They have zero standing and nobody gives a fuck about them really.

Do you really think the author of this article is reading this thread?

"In 2011, Feldman told ABC's Nightline that "there's one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim, and that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul". He claimed that the sexual abuse of Haim had contributed to his early death"

It's not Sheen, it's Spielberg

How many kids has Brad and Angelina adopted over the years?

Wasn't Bryan Singer already implicated in some rape case? He raped a male child actor or something

Has anyone checked whether Radar's going to deliver the goods? Because I'm starting to wonder if this isn't an elaborate ruse to keep us off Cunton's ass.

They took their sweet time with Sheen too. Or maybe they still blackmailing the unnamed (((Hollywood))) person and will drop the story for now.

It's obviously a kike if they are saying "kingpin"
Kikes monopolise EVERYTHING, including child abuse

yes. He is definitely a homosexual pedo. He throws parties with young guys, some of which must be underage. It seems like thats the main way these things happen.

Look at this face. Do you think this face engages in degeneracy?

It's Charlie sheen

Then I'm done with this until we get more info. IF we get more info.

Checking Corey Haim's early filmography, I didn't know or had forgotten that Terry O'Quinn, best known as Locke from LOST, was the sheriff in SILVER BULLET.

I dunno if Terry O'Quinn could be considered A+ list television actor, though. He's more a character actor who does guest shots and really has only done a handful of recurring roles outside of LOST, with MILLENNIUM, ALIAS, and JAG being the only shows prior to LOST where he was featured in a two-digit number of episodes.

O'Quinn has 2 kids (like the hint from the Inquisitr article says) but he was divorced in 2010, so I don't know how well "family man" would fit. Also, I don't think he'd have been powerful enough to have been a "kingpin" in the 1980s.

When I think of mogul I think of Spielberg. He is the top jew and pretty much untouchable.

Gotta include Lucas. Having partied a bit in the Bay Area in the 90's I've heard those types of rumors more than once.

Haven't seen anyone bring up Joss Whedon.

Oh, and then there's this:
archive.is/vYJFy
This:
archive.is/snMio
This:
i.sli.mg/M0bq6R.jpg
And this:
archive.is/LqD58

No wonder the jews took over Disney. Pedo galore for them.

imdb. com/name/nm0001741/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

He was considered to direct the movie prisoners, about child rape.

Also, the original screen play the rapist were Jews, instead they got changed to Catholics and then one of the rapists was called Alex Jones who gets tourchered in the film.

Does that guy look like he was born in 1965??

Kill yourself, retard.

Charlie Sheen would fuck a midget if he wanted minature ass. He never had any power.

If it's an actor, it has to be someone super close to a giant agent and or stuido exec. Fuckers are all going to be part of it together.

De Niro fucks sheboons exclusively. He's his own type of degenerate.

How about Pacino? He's whacked out.

Let's just hope it's a Jew. Once it is, we can attack their comfy group there in Hollywood.

Fuck you, he's nice guy Canadian.

Radar would name Sheen. He's broke and dying now with no friends. It has to be some yuuuuge Juden anti-Christ motherfucker whose been in the game for 30+ years.

aaaaaaay that could be a winrar.

Also that kike director who did Ghostbusters.

Yeah because you know both so well. How about, he was getting paid off like everyone else? He wasn't working and a junkie…

This shit has been going on for decades and needs to come to an end. Lets shitpost on Radar with, 'NAME THE JEW'.

Proof or shut your faggot, Jew mouth.

Shut up, CUNT.

The old Joel director Jew is looking like a good fit.

He was a pro boxer before he took up acting. Could still break your unfunny jaw.

Martin Sheen does look good as he explains so much, but he hasn't been anyone for 20+ years. No Hebrew connect to keep him safe either.

Who knew Robocop was so based.

Him and I wouldn't be surprised if Geffen and a few other bigwigs were in on that act too.

*the act

If "the kingpin" and "the mostly TV actor, family man, with 2 kids" are 2 separate people, yeah, David Geffen's always the name I hear come up in these sorts of discussions as the likeliest suspect.

They have to be separate imo. I think the conflicting details are what's making the discussion here go around in circles.

I see the point of that chart, but it isn't that accurate. The Bottom right movie below Peter Pan is "The Black Cauldron" and it was made by the time Walt had already passed away.

Tarzan doesn't deserve it's spot o the lower part, it's a good film. Also Tarzan and Jane are not an interracial couple because they are both British. Tarzan is darker because he´s been living all his life in the African jungle.

I'll give the african american princess movie credit for not making the rich wealthy southern white man the villain, but instead a voodoo practitioner who wanted to kill him out of envy. Proabbly why African Americans were not that swayed with the movie…whites were not villains after all

Still teenage Disney Channel sitcoms deserve their spot on the lower part of the picture 100.1%

Geffen is a well known mega-homo.

He was on The West Wing for 7 years from 199-2006. You need to brush up on how much TV a lot of these supposed has-beens do these days.

what the fuck iS HAPPENING TO THE FUCKING PLANET

The Charlie Sheen Internet Defence Force has been shilling the entire thread hard.

Rumor has it the jews opened up some kind of vortex of evil on 9/11/2001.

Link to shneider pic?

He looks like Benedict Cumberbatch with botox.

That kid started off life that way. I knew from the first episode he was/would be taking it up the ass on the reg.

Jonah Hill not just begging for his career, but begging for his life after using the Faggot.

He doesn't fit the profile:

>But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life.

>He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared Haim and Corey Feldman, multiple sources have told Radar over the span of a gut-wrenching, four-year investigation into the Hollywood scandal and cover up.

Definitely. If you ever father a boy i fully recommend you drop him off at the dirtiest faggot druggie filled slum the day he turns 14 so he can live there for a month. If after 30 days he isn't full goatse with a needle in his arm, then congrats, your son isn't a faggot druggie.

So my gf huff told me brad Pitt and Angelina are splitting up. Just a coincidence?

Fuck Ian Mckellan and Bryan Singer for making Apt Pupil.

Sadomasochism, homoeroticism, and homophobia are highlighted in Bryan Singer's retelling of Stephen King's novella

During the $14 million production, a lawsuit was filed by several extras who alleged that they were told to strip naked during a shower scene, but the lawsuit was determined to be without merit. (Probably a jewish judge)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apt_Pupil_(film)

See, I think Radar Online has some of their facts screwed up based on what Feldman and Haim have said in the past.

Feldman said that Marty Weiss definitely molested Haim. Marty Weiss was very influential, could be considered a "kingpin" when it came to the careers of child stars, and could also definitely be considered the leader of a ring. In addition, Weiss only served 6 months when the original charges could have kept him behind bars for 14 - 16 years. AND Weiss is still working in Hollywood. That right there tells you something about his sphere of influence.

Haim and Feldman have said it was definitely an "A-list actor" that got to Haim on the set of Lucas, that's why people think it's Sheen. He's the only one who worked on Lucas that was ever on the A-list.

Feldman purposefully obfuscates for two reasons:
1. So he doesn't get sued
2. To keep the story alive, so people keep guessing and he stays in the tabloids.

I personally think it's Sheen, but wouldn't be surprised if someone named a completely different person in the future.

Hmmm, who could it be. Do you think it could be a celebrity who supports Trump? They'd probably have released it immediately if it was, so likely not.

Who could it be? Tom Hanks? Harrison Ford? I really hope not. Someone with a household name, kids and family image who was in the industry in the 80s. Hopefully it's someone we collectively hate, some one leftist as fuck.

Yeah I think you're right, Radar is conflating all the faggot pedos together and describing one person with the traits of several different child rapists.

The person that fucked up Haim is Charlie Sheen. But nobody would even care or be surprised if he was named. So it sounds like Radar was never told exactly WHO is going to be named.

Its hard to lend much credibility to a tabloids anonymous sources. However if they really did a 4 year investigation, they would likely have something more definitive.

Que Bono? The tabloid gets views. Possibly blackmailing the potential accuser. Maybe this is just a limited hang out to obfuscate Feldman's statements and the growing mountain of evidence against sheen.

If the story in the OP is to be believed, what i dont understand is the 'love' portion. How would a 14yo love an older, likely ugly and unattractive older man? This is where i feel it lends more creedence to the Sheen or Pitt angle. You dont love a weiss or shneider, you get taken advantage of by them.

I also believed he was likely molested by many people.

I also would like to note that researching htis topic, many of the abused become abusers. It is likely that sheen was abused and in turn did it to others. See the johnny gosh abducters and confessions, one of which indicated he was kidnapped then groomed to do the same.

This is a whole underground 'society'. Also, many have speculated that the majority of a-list males are actually gay or have done homesexual acts, as it is required to get into the business. Similar to how male porn stars almost always do gay porn first to prove themselves.

Charlie Sheen doesn't have a family man image.

Neither have a family man image. That was key.

Honestly the 'family man' factor is pretty ambiguous

Do we have an infromation on this? Was there anyone haim brought up or insinuated towards during his final years?

But if it's Charlie Sheen then it wouldn't be a HUGE scandal like RadarOnline says it is because he's a fucked up degenerate. There's apparently a video of him smoking crack and sucking a cock.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn Charlie Sheen sexually abused Corey Haim but Radar Online is saying they know the name of someone who has a double life and couldn't be suspected of being involved in a pedo ring because he's a good Family Man. Marty Weiss has already been arrested. It has to be someone else. Assuming they really did a "four-year investigation" to discover who it was.

The only one I can think of is Jon Voigt because he's pretty much the only actor who openly supports Trump.

Oh God, I would love for it to be Meathead.

If it ends up being Sheen, what does that mean for Jonestein?

It could mean something else. I just Googled Charlie Sheen and this is what came up:

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Spielberg probably did molest him, there's talk that he also molested the chink kid who played Shortround.

No, this isn't a digging thread, they weren't being esoteric, this is entertainment news, written by simpletons for simpletons. You've been on Holla Forums too long chasing the Jews and you're overthinking it, looking for double meaning that isn't there in this case.

i initially thought Hanks and Harrison For because those are two I really wouldn't want it to be. Kurt Russel was another. I really don't want Indy, Big, and Jack Burton to be evil pedo monsters.

>the article specifies the A-list star only has 2 kids.

Where does it say that? I don't see it, they don't specify how many children he has. All I see is: "The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own."

He is a major asshole in real life. He's also a jew. You won't lose any sleep if it's him.

Probably means in the business:

Charlie and Emilio

Well shit.

>archive.fo/pphXG

The article doesn't say the pedo has two children, it only says he has "children of his own".

Gotta be Brad Pitt, right?

Brad Pitt.

That's a shame. I liked him in Fury.
But isn't he too young to have done it?

Dunno. Clearly they were in the same scene. Dig more? But I think he's the one. Pic related.

Gee, doesn't THAT sound familiar?

Hmmm.
Voight has been very vocal about his support of Trump, so i guess he's trying to Break free from Hollyjew and save his Daughter too if that's the case.

The "2 kids" clue is in this Inquisitr article, also from yesterday.

archive.is/U8W2I

I came across this archive.is/tz33s over here
I wonder if they're going to try to feed him to the wolves over this on hearsay.

Welp.
I originally wanted to be an Actor until i heard that shit.
Wrestling seems like a Better option now, I never really hear of disturbing satanic shit there, there's a tonne of Based people/Trump supporters in it.
And the Man at the Top of the Industry is a crazy old Irish American, not a jew.
I'd consider trying Acting again if I see headlines about Trump purging Hollywood next year though.

archive.is/AemjA

What have we here?

He's got good taste.

He's also a hardcore zio-cuck and jew-worshipper, but that might be because he had a vocally jew-wise uncle he had to distance himself from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kamp

I didn't see your post. Exactly right.

I - I'm sorry user…

Agreed.

F. Murray Abraham he was huge in the 80s he is still on tv shows and the occasional movie and married with 2 kids and was in his 40s during the 80s

another victim of hollywood I guess

Ian Mckellan and Bryan Singer are openly gay, no kids.

CF had a bit on Singer, his software company buddy turned hedge fund manager back when he was still tolerable. Singer and friends would host drug fueled gay romps at their house with young dudes. And when the gay guys look barely legal, you can bet your ass that there are some "illegal" ones there as well.

I was about to defend this movie but it seems like quite a projection on those involved. Considering the blackmail, child grooming and power play. It would have been a proper film and story if they hadn't put a peaked cap on the old lecher.

Already mentioning. Fuck me.

:(

my guess too

anyway. what has this shit to do with politics? nothing. sage, report & remove

I'm pretty sure they're waiting for something to come out, like I mentioned here before they pull the string and try to kill any buzz a movie may have had because of those involved. It's either that or they're waiting for someone to die so libel laws can't ruin them.

Hes always been a right winger or conservative and has been on (((glenn beck))) a few times

If you don't think Hymiewood has anything to do with American politics you should head back to your designated general.

What a Brilliant Time to Be Alive.

Makes sense that she'd file for divorce before this hits TMZ.

He was great in Titanic, but not so good in The Martian.

archive.is/z1Z1U

WINRAR

I'm guessing Michael Douglas. No particular reason why.

Brad Pitt is the most likely candidate IMO, especially because of the adoption thing. His virtue signalling adoption would give him access to children from all around the world, and he could easily groom them for victimization. Lord knows any 3rd world child will gullibly do anything if you say something about American Hollywood and making them a star, that combined with the recent divorce makes me think it is Brad Pitt. We already know Corey Haim was raped by Sheen, but it specifically mentions an "A-lister" a "ringleader" and a "family man" so my money is on Pitt.

That's pretty spooky I must admit. It would certainly fit with the fact that male feminists tend to be fuckups in some way (sexual degenerates, sociopaths, rapists etc.).

I wonder if that is why she wants custody for all 6 kids in the divorce? Because she knows hes diddling the lot.

But /cuteboy/ said John a catcher
Not a pitcher like tom cruise.

People do not join to touch little kids but to safeguard things like underground tunnels with bioluminescent floura and fauna they have to be blackmailed

Saban and Byan Cranston were raping the original Blue ranger
Holla Forums Callling now!

I actually forgot about the male feminist thing w/ Whedon. Shit, that guy might be on to something.

Don't forget this cunt:

He was abused by a producer then an actor, both probably reasonably older than him.

I'm still leaning toward Martin Sheen for the actor.

The original blue ranger was in fact gay.

It was Tom Hanks, wasn't it?

It all makes sense now.

You may think I'm crazy, but years ago, I watched Temple of Doom again and really laughed my ass off because some scenes made it seem like Indy and Shorty had a gay relationship (too much imageboard humor, I guess).

Anyway, I started googling for shits and giggles and stumbled upon an interview with the actor of Shorty, who made all kind of weird accusations towards Ford and Spielberg, like bathing with them naked, getting roped and stuff.

It was super weird and creepy . I swear I can't find the interview anymore, I have looked for years now because of these threads. Maybe I'm going crazy, I don't know.

Are you from the Berenstein universe?

I'm not from the US, so I don't know.

I don't understand why Feldman can't simply name the person involved. He is in more danger by saying he won't, but then talking about the issue openly.

There is some missing part of the puzzle here.

You know in the UK, gangs of paki men use alcohol then cocaine, and finally heroin to get young white girls (some just kids) hooked and under control so that these men can have sex and also pimp the girls out. Eventually they have several girls all connected to one 'pimp'. I also think that sex with these girls is given to people in power and these people then owe the pimp and he gains more power. If a girl wants to get her life sorted out or is threatening to go to the police then it would be more than easy for the pimp to make them overdose.
Pretty sure this is what is happening in hollywood with girls and boys, so many are promised the moon and get a few little roles here and there in a commercial, or tv show. Just enough so that the parents feel things are going ok but slowly with not loads of money so the parents have to go to work and leave the kids in care of the peados. Then the kids go to adult parties and it's all downhill from there, pretty sure that Drew Barrymore said she was left under the care of bad people that let her party like an adult. Of course a young teen is going to want to look and act grown up, and if that includes alcohol, drugs and sex which seem the normal thing to do then they will just go along with it.
I think some of the problem is that the kids think a lot of what went on was their idea and choice, even as adults they don't realise they they were manipulated from the very start. I think this is why they are reluctant to come forward. Or maybe even more sinister things like once the kid hits 18-19 they are basically junkies and given a 14-15yr old to have sex with and still thinking it's normal just do it but are filmed so they can be blackmailed to say nothing.
They need mandatory drug testing among all hollywood actors and directors of any age as I believe drugs is the major issue causing the other issues. Any adult found with a positive drug test are then no longer allowed to work or be around anyone under the age of 21.

I dunno, I got the impression Brad was always fucking chicks. Even when he is in a relationship with one woman he'll be fucking other chicks behind her back. It's why Angelina turned up on that movie set where he was working with some actress, she knew he can't help himself and would end up to his nuts in guts at the 1st opportunity. He's bound to have had an affair or two while they were married but she forgave him and swept it under the carpet to save face. Since having her boobs lopped off she'll have been even more paranoid but probably turned a blind eye thinking she was no longer enough woman for him as long as he agreed to stay and help with the kids etc.
He's obviously been diddling way more chicks than even she could put up with hence the divorce. I just don't see him having all that pussy on a plate and then going after boys. Although at this stage I'm not ruling out that he may have had one or two starlets that were of questionable age.

(on a side note, i just ate food and i feel really out of it, like i'm almost drunk or something, could that be diabetus?)

>Revealed! raped Corey Haim

Yeah, lame

The opposite is true, user. Plenty of examples even just in this thread of those who told the truth and their lives got destroyed by their jew media mafia.

I'd say keep looking but the problem is that one stern letter from the accused's lawyers saying they will sue normally scares a lot of people off. Even if you did try and fight them you'll end up bankrupt from legal fees. It's why america is so keen to try and apply american law to other countries, they don't want the victims to be able to escape to places like the UK.

He'd make a fortune from going on Oprah or something though? Then he could write another book promising lurid details. I'm not even a peado or fag but I'd pre-order that shit!
And then he could become a spokesperson for the victims of peados in the industry and would get worldwide sympathy and respect.

I meant they won't scare you off, but the chink probably retracted everything, deleted everything and went into hiding.

Trips of the square call out for a square deal!

Well, do you remember the dogheads?

He's too young to have been a ringleader of anything back when Corey Haim was being sexually abused in the 1980s. It's probably an older actor.

I think he's semi-retired and his daughter and Triple H run the show now

Who are the nine others?

Lucas is on the shitlist with the kikes in Hollywood.

They'd have turned over on him if they had proof.

well pitt -is- a known bi-sexual, so… but who knows. to me, these kike puppets are all degenerates of the highest caliber.

Here's what happens:

1) a million articles about all the shit you've done in your life
2) everyone who knows you badmouths you to the press
3) (((comedians))) target you for ridicule
4) no more work from anybody in hollywood

Gary Oldman issued a full apology twelve hours after he dropped redpills. He's a beloved, well-respected actor with a huge body of work, but he lnew he was doomed if he crossed them.

Corey Feldman is a former child actor who voiced Donatello. He's already a punchline. He would be more or less driven to suicide.

you americans were doomed from the start
*shakeshead*

No, 13 at release. October comes BEFORE December.

Since Corey Haim was born in December he was 14 in most of 1986 rather than 1985 so we should be looking at films made in 1986 before December. We should also be looking at actors, directors, producers etc born in 1943, 1944 and 1945 because a man born in any of those years could be 42 at certain periods of 1986 depending on which month their birthday is.

Not to mention that degenerate media that is willing to look the other way on child abuse can write an ambiguous article about pedophilia that doesn't name names but all of the kikes in hollywood know who it refers to. Kikes pay off the journalist millions of dollars and they conveniently memoryhole the article or issue a "correction" that is the only reason we haven't heard a name yet. Hollywood is not going to let an actor that makes them hundreds of millions go to prison if they can help it. Look out for any convenient suicides after this article also.

A lot of child rape victims turned out to be gay

Amazing coincidence! May be to do with "gaydar" or something I bet.

Gee, really? I never would have guessed.

Wanting to be an actor, singer or dancer is gay as fuck, so it's only natural that most of them are faggots.

[citation needed[

Ohhhhhh fuck. Considering his singing to children, that's yet another guess I don't want to contemplate.

And I just found this when I looked up his songs.

And then