Reporter Asks Clinton Whether Terror Attacks Were Secret Russian Plot to Get Trump Elected

Bloomberg reporter (((Jennifer Epstein))) asked Hillary Clinton today if she thinks the NJ/NY bombings were a Russian plot to help Trump

Bloomberg Politics reporter Jennifer Epstein asked Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during a press conference Monday whether she believed the previous weekend’s terrorist attacks in New York and Jersey were a plot– possibly carried out by the Russians— to get her Republican opponent Donald Trump more votes.

“Are you concerned that this weekend’s attacks or potential incidents in the coming weeks might be an attempt by ISIS or ISIS sympathizers, or really any other group, maybe the Russians, to influence the presidential race in some way and presumably try to drive votes to Donald Trump, who is, as you’ve said before, widely seen as perhaps being somebody who they would be more willing to– or see as an easier person to be against?” she asked.

“Well, Jennifer, I don’t want to speculate,” Clinton said. “But here’s what we know. and I think it is important for voters to know and hear this and weigh it in making their choice in November; we know that a lot of the rhetoric we’ve heard from Donald Trump has been seized on by terrorists, in particular ISIS.”

“We know that Donald Trump’s comments have been used online for recruitment of terrorists,” she repeated. “We’ve heard that from former CIA director Michael Hayden, who made it a very clear point when he said Donald Trump is being used as a recruiting sergeant for the terrorists.”

archive.fo/btCK7

This is what Trump has reduced the media to. A hopeless mess of schizoid Jews peddling conspiracies about how Putin is trying to rig the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a low-quality mp4 of the video.

LOL, and they call the body double/green screen shit nuts.

So even the left-leaning press is just fucking with her now, trying to goad her into saying something ridiculous.

how is this still going on? has there been evidence ever provided for this?

how about the evidence that hillary is a recruitment tool?

it also sounds like shes inside with a echo
i bet you could prove it with audio analysis alone

They don't get yet that we have nothing to lose from entertaining ludicrous speculations - but they do. The public is conditioned to treat all conspiracy theories as spurious, and it's backfiring on then when they start yammering about Putin's mind control satellites.

I mean she is not wrong. If someone ones stands up and takes the fight their will be a fight. But if someone just spreads their legs just one part will be raped.

Is there some reason Hillary can't be away from a plane for more than a few hours? Like does she need to be kept at a certain altitude for her lizard blood to keep pumping? I get that she has to fly a lot to beg for dick at (((fundraisers))), but there's no fucking way she's that busy dodging press and proles. What the fuck are they doing the rest of the time, just circling until they need to refuel? How do her press cabal get onboard flights with her? Are they carpooling?

Press is on the flight with her. They get put in the coach cuck shed and every now and again when she can muster up enough energy inbetween explosive diarrhea sessions she goes to the back of the plane to say a few quotable sentences.

What you said reminds me of that episode of the X files where that guy had to keep going a certain speed or else his heart would explode, kek.

Tripped over White Nationalist heatwave, poisoned by Russian explosive pneumonia, ISIS infected 6 staff members but it's not contagious. How can one woman be so brave?

Hmm…

muh russian hackers

She's fuckin cooked boyos

We Trump presidency now

Very nice.

Isn't this basically admitting that they're fucked?

I wonder if the press has access to internal polling?

If you notice despite being closer to the election, we've went from 15 polls being released every day to only 5, less on the weekends.

I wonder if they are trying to cushion her dive somehow?

It almost makes me sympathize with the lugenpresse, spending months flying back and forth across the country on the off-chance that Her August Majesty will give them a minute of soundbites. Must've caught some gnarly viral infections breathing the same recycled air as a certified bioweapom, too.

So will the media completely die after this election?

I can't see more than 20% of the country actually trusting the media after this election.

Heisenberg, pretending to be an anti-semite, shit-talking the kike main character, incidentally.

and here's a higher quality mp4
Btw, she's trying to associate Trump online supporters us to isis …

The question is why does Hillary want non-Americans to lose?

These kikes are losing their minds.

Meanwhile, look at that suspect picture. A sandnigger.

VP9 webm.

Any idea if she is related to the Billionaire Pedophile Bill that owned the Lolita Express which he used to fly Bill Clinton to his island of underage girls?

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

no
that's a scripted question
1/clinton only takes those
3/her response is scripted, patronizing and blatantly tailored and begged for by the scripted question

so ISIS wants the nazis to win.

is that how it works now? moslems want their worst nightmare to come to power?

Reality has surpassed satire.

Byootiful.

This is it, boys.

The world has gone mad. We've now reached the point where big media is televising conspiracy nonsense, while we're out on the "Dark reaches of the internet" stating the obvious. It's been that way a while, I know, but at this point, it's so blatant, it should be obvious to almost anyone.

How did they let themselves get so ridiculous?

Id check and checked

Someone tell CNN "journalists" to not forget to put on their tinfoil hat.

That's the beauty of rhetoric, you don't need proof. Or at least you believe you don't

What they will do without Putin? Best boogeyman ever.