Is everyone on Holla Forums as retarded as you are?

Is everyone on Holla Forums as retarded as you are?

one of those isn't a banana, you're the retard here OP

Was that a yes or a no?

looks like my original analysis was correct

ur mom

this tbh

samefag
probably a vol

Yes/no questions typically have only two possible answers, dipshit.

i can answer "yes" and "no" at the same time. retard detected. the question needs to be refined and added a further degree of specificity before it can become a true yes/no question

ur mom is a samefag.
the previous ur mom is the only thing ive posted in this thread before this ur mom post

my girlfriend has that book
I've read it a few times
It's pretty good tbh

your "girlfriend" doesn't even know a single language yet thats why.

Uhh she knows English and Spanish thank you very much
probably more languages than you you stupid brainlet

No it doesn't.

By your definition of "knows" I know every single language on earth.

yes, it does. i have just explained to you why it does. in contract to that, all you've done is gone "no u". now either revise it, or stop being dishonest and calling it a yes/no question, you 5banana retard

你好熟悉 du bist dumm und ein маленький мозг?
Yeah no, you don't mate.
She speaks Spanish and English you brainlet. Sorry a toddler speaks more languages than you

HEY

By your definition of speaks I speak every language on earth.

If you want me to post toddlers we should make a thread because it's abundantly clear you just want cute toddlers to be posted

Its abundantly clear you're a faggot that should go back to circlejerking with your tripfaggot friends instead of shitposting on an imageboard where everyone hates you.

I want to fuck that toddler

You're rude tbh

NAUGHTY
Cuddles'n'hugs only!

how about cuddling her bagina with my benis?

And you're a cancer on this board that spreads to every thread and infects it with shit nobody wants.

No no no that's weird

Everybody loves bbs :3

I hate them they're dumber than animals, 100% selfish while needing constant care, scream at the top of their lungs whenever they don't like something causing everyone in the vicinity to wish they were dead, and if they get themselves killed on your watch your life will be ruined

At least they grow up unlike you.

we will purge them on dotr

Woah dude sick burn who taught you that one your mommy when you got bullied?

If you don't treat them well yeah, I'm going to be selfish if you're a horrible person to me too.

Yeah DAMN TODDLERS NEEDING CUDDLES AND HUGS
FUCKING BASTARDS

See you being a horrible person to them.
Would you care about someone who doesn't treat you well and how it makes them look? No.

I always hate the parent tbh

Rightfully so

Show me one time a baby has done something for someone else.
How about cleaning every shit they take because they're dumber than dogs for care instead of the most appealing form of care you can think of?
Prove babies have the capacity to care about anything beyond having a diaper full of shit, an empty stomach, or the bare minimum of human interaction a parent can give and also get enough sleep to not kill themselves from exhaustion.

Lol they share all the time and will come and cuddle you if you're sad, like they're super helpful

How about prove to me you love anything
Can't?
Get the bullet then friendo

Lol babies do that because they're never taught otherwise.
Only infants truly shit anywhere anytime with no regard.

Using baby and helpful in the same sentence is like using bleach and refreshing beverage in the same sentence.

Baby and infant are synonyms you retard.

Wrong.
Infant refers to a baby which is entirely dependent and cannot even crawl. The red-alien things.

Dictionary.com: Baby
An infant or very young child
merriam-webster.com: Baby
an extremely young child; especially :infant
thefreedictionary.com: Baby
A very young child; an infant.

Oh and you not killing yourself because you found a baby you especially want to fuck has nothing to do with the baby being helpful and everything to do with you being so fucked up in the head that I don't know how you've managed to avoid a mental institution.

Judging from the posts in this thread, they are moreso.