Will Trump put the Clinton crime family behind prison bars?

Rand Paul recently called for an indictment of Hillary Clinton, saying that she lied to Congress about having knowledge of the shipment of weapons out of Libya: "It’s a felony to lie to Congress. You can get five years in prison. And we can’t continue to say that the Clintons are above the law.".

youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

Rudy Giuliani also recently hinted at the possibility of reopening the Clinton email probe if Trump wins: "If Donald Trump becomes president, the statute of limitations is not up. There is no double jeopardy . . . We can reopen the case.".

archive.fo/fdptL

Hillary, Bill and Chelsea have a long history of committing all sorts of crimes. Do you guys think Trump and his administration will actually manage to get them and their staffers convicted of anything?

There's a reason he wants to keep torture and Guantanamo open.

Trips for truth.

I honestly think he will. From a strategic standpoint it is a good move since it would throw the party into utter confusion and leave it rudderless at most, in the hands of Castro, who Obama has been grooming personally. In the end, it the left will be an utter mess and Trump will have complete control over the right because the cuckservatives WILL be getting purged. It's going to be fucking crazy because I'm certain he will come down hard on the press as well. The fact that he will most likely leave the smaller press outlets alone will make shit even more fun to see.

The leaked emails seem to show that she intends to run again if she were to lose so you know she will have her hitmen and so on out in full force to cause as much damage and chaos as possible.

This too.

Nah dude, she'll be too old by 2024 to run again.

Of course. That should be the first thing he says to Hillary in the debate. Hillary for prison 2017!

No, he'll take they to the gallows where they belong.

It better be maximum security for LIFE.

Balls or go the fuck home.

Jesus Christ, Rand Paul is such a fucking cuck.

She's going to spend the last of her years rotting in a cell.

Doesn't he have the power to just use the patriot act and throw their asses in whatever cell he wants?
Or has it been modified since it was introduced?

Yeah, it's too bad Rand decided to go full cuck. He might have been able to get in with Trump and helped clean up a bit. He's a fag, but I believe he is honestly opposed to corruption. Maybe he can still redeem himself.

Not that she'll last much longer anyway. A five year sentence probably would be a life sentence for her.

I really want to see Bill go down with her.

Top kek. I give her 8 months of prison food and no Dr. Harambe and she dies.

Sorry lads, gotta self-check those 50:50s, the 666 in my ID and the dubs.

I think they'll nail her but then give her an easy sentence for "reconcilation" and on account of her health.

M8, you never check-reply yourself, no matter how checkable your unchecked post.

They should be the first public guillotinings in a century. Then they should be followed by many more.

checked
He will pardon her because they work for the same (((team)).

Heil'd

No
She'll either be dead or out of the country by then

Definitely. I put Rand Paul in the same group as Jill Stein: both are honestly anti-corruption, but neither one understands the full weight, purpose, cause, foundation, or endgame of the corruption in the US government. They'll rail against "muh racism" "muh corporations" "muh fascism" while thinking they're fighting the power

Too bad rand is a dollar short and a day late. He had his chance to lead the shifting of the overton window. Now he is just a side show.

I'm hoping he will, but I'm scared he'll use a presidential pardon on them instead. Not because he thinks they're innocent, but for what they can do for him given their connections and money. If he's the special individual we all hope he is, it'll be jail.

I'd be happy with no jail, but nonstop harassment of constant FBI and congressional investigations and subpoenas for 8 years… One after the other. If nothing else, I want to see her in court on a weekly basis sweating and in a constant state of paranoia of being thrown in jail. That may be even worse than actually going to jail.

Underrated post of the week.