How can I find a cute girl to cuck me with a black bull? I can't stop thinking about it...

How can I find a cute girl to cuck me with a black bull? I can't stop thinking about it. Help me Holla Forums this is all I want out of life!!!

Ironic cuckoldry is still cuckoldry. You are a cuck.

I mean, you're not wrong, but this doesn't answer my question. I'm also a sissy.

Find a girl who is already fucking a black man and buy her shit, pay for her food, and pay her rent. Then when she gets knocked up offer to help take care of the kid so that later she can sue you for child support because you took on a fatherlike role. You're welcome. now go back to Holla Forums

I don't go on Holla Forums anymore– too many trumpfags and frogposters. And that's all well and good except I don't actually want to raise some retarded whores mulatto spawn; even I'm not that big of a cuck.

I may be a cuck but at least I'm not posting some shitty nu-metal fag who hasn't been relevant since the late 90s.

THIS. EVERY WHITE NATIONALIST WHO HAD A DAUGHTER IS A CUCK BECAUSE ANOTHER MAN FUCKED HIS DAUGHTER DESPITE ALL THE EFFORT AND LOVE HE PUT ON HER.

This meme logic is so asinine it's almost, almost funny.

it's a boring fetish to have, and eventually you dominate the bull and your wife and they feel obligated to fuck eachother to make you happy.

See, I tried cucking once. Then I realized it wasn't watching my wife get fucked that was arousing to me.
It was watching my wife get fucked, and then making the bull feel like he belonged to me as well.
It was a weird thing when he came to me and asked me if he could stop sleeping with my wife and then I slapped him and told him to masturbate on her.Then I made him clean it off of her.

Dominate both of them and it's no longer a submissive fetish but one where you own two people and will fuck either of them at your disgression. But you also sort of have to be somewhat intimidating and in good shape to back it up if your bull gets outta line, lotta cucks are submissive sissy bitches though.

Aren't there Blacks in Israel where you live?

for the record neither of them fuck eachother and he fucked off because he thought I was too much for him.
My wife doesn't ever want to try that again either.

I am not dominant whatsoever. My ex was submissive and I hated it; we would try to dom each other but I was insufferably bad at it. She told me when I was domming I just came off as 'bitchy'

No. I pretty much know.
It's not one of those things wherein I "think"
She knows what will happen to her if she does something like that without consulting me.

that sucks dude.

It happens; my feminine build and passive personality don't lend themselves to being dominant at any rate.

Why don't you force a bitch then?

like rape? I actually tried to rape my ex once; she had a fetish for it. Not joking, she ended up kicking my ass and putting me outside without my shirt. I wish I was kidding.

sounds pretty redpilled fam

top kek

kill all women on the DOTR

go back and ask your comrades >>>Holla Forums

#BlackLivesMatter

uff

Fuck off Holla Forums don't inject your racist politics into my cuckold fetish.

(投稿する際に不明なエラーが発生しました!)

memes
memes
memes
memes
memes

(投稿する際に不明なエラーが発生しました!)

cumskin whore