I recently discovered someone holding an opinion I knew existed but never thought I'd get to come across in real life

I recently discovered someone holding an opinion I knew existed but never thought I'd get to come across in real life.
I urged him to explain his definition of racism but couldn't get a proper answer. It mostly boiled down to that there's no negative connotation to being white (where the fuck did he indoctrinated and is still able to say that with a straight face?) so using racially charged slurs etc. had no meaning towards whites.

I asked him what he thought about BLM segregating whites from their protests and "safe spaces" and if that wasn't racism, he didn't give me a straight response so I asked him if he would consider it to be racist to have a black only bathroom, to which he replied of course. I then asked if he would still consider it racist if the black people were the ones demanding one, to which I didn't get a proper answer either.

Despite his current views I believe he has a decently open mind and I could probably redpill him on the issue. My arguments could have been better formed and laid out but honestly, I was baffled by his stupidity and was still trying to come over my shock.

Here's what I'm asking, do you have suggestions for good arguments I can make or some videos I can send him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the experience you will have talking to any lefty. Sage for blogpost.

It's third worldism. This brand of Marxism/Maoism holds that the proletariat is made up of only people of color. Whites cannot be proletariat in this scheme because they are said to privilege too much from Western imperialism and white supremacy. Even if they are working class, they still benefit greatly from the imperialist structure and white supremacy of the world.

This is basically the ideology that is peddled through media and academia. It is a Marxist strategy.

The argument from these types is that prejudism can only be negative if it comes from a position of power. Since POCs, in their view, come from an artificially low power place then their racism can't carry weight. Sage because this is entryism bullshit.

I'm asking for advice, I was simply providing some background to the situation.

I know of the Marxist connection as well. I just thought this whole branch of thinking was centered in American colleges and the internet. I just want to try to save someone I (up until now) consider a decent guy. He doesn't seem to even know why he thinks the way he does other than the very basic of "prejudism can only be negative if it comes from a position of power" as you guys pointed out.

Ask him if it would be okay for whites to be racist against blacks if blacks were the dominant culture.

If the tables were turned like that and whites had also been oppressed in a similar way, knowing him he'd probably say that yes it would be okay and then that whites couldn't be racist against blacks in a hypothetical like that.

I might ask him that just to see if I was right on the money, but if I'm right that doesn't bring me anywhere.

You could point out that whites were slaves in large numbers in north africa. Also point out that the Irish were slaves in large numbers as well.

>BLM segregating whites from their protests and safe spaces

Kind of offtopic, but can't we use BLM to create another Apartheid, but then also twist it in a way where Whites will still be at an advantage?

Forgot to polite sage for off topic

Any area in which we are apartheided will be a white advantage in principle. Where nogs aren't, things can be.

You mean white segregation from black due to the blm movement?

I'd have to say it comes with no lack of assumption that at the very start off that white people will still be privileged, simply for the fact that they live in a white society- look at nigger africa

Was the slavery in Africa not mostly after Europe creating colonies? Then he'd argue something to the effect of "Well of course they'd be pissed at whites after what they did to them". Maybe I could use the Irish angle though, suggest that by his logic Irishmen can't be racist because they were enslaved. Of course they were far from the only whites to be enslaved (Islam did their fair share of enslaving white Europeans) but that's probably a better example as its more recent.
But then he might make the point that Irish can't be racist towards whites because they themselves are white.

This is my problem, I just don't know how to argue against something so incredibly ridiculous. I feel like any point I'd attempt to make would just be met with an equal force of stupidity.

I learned that once on tumblr
I posted something along the lines of "how do American Communists feel knowing that the proletariat is going to vote for Trump" and got a bunch of responses saying that Americans can't be the proletariat. Serves me right for going on that hellhole.

So he says:

And then the implications are:

So using his logic there is no negative connotations to being white yet white people are seen (negatively) as oppressors.

I'd love to see if this guy could pass a high school math class based on how ""logical"" that is.

Crybullyism. I hit you and cry when you hit me. "You racist Cracker."

The only solutions is to stop arguing with them and make sure you buy several of them enough cheap alcohol the day before any important vote so they're too hungover to make it to a voting booth. Also look down on them and emote disgust and treat them as abnormal. Get over your intellectual virtue of sound argument and make an example out of with Ad Hominem argument. If they were K types they would already be on your side. They're r-types and they are persuaded with social penalty not fucking logic.

He's stating that they don't have the power to control you effectively in the US at this moment. His view will shift though. You implicitly agree with it because you think that Tyrone isn't the CEO of your job or dean of your major.

You just state that they're all capable of being discriminatory. Don't use leftist terms because they constantly redefine them.

North Africa has a huge arab demographic instead of black demographic, he's going to be aware that it's a dishonest talking point.

Racism is power + prejudice. POC hold no power so they can't be racist. I know it's retarded but that's what leftshits actually believe

so he believes whites are justified in their hatred towards nonwhites?

What's your sincere position on conquering the territory of the US while eradicating the original inhabitants? Do you personally consider it to be a positive or negative?

It's actually a pretty recent definition.

It's literally a cultural Marxist (as in Gramscian) concept created by some headfucked dyke in the 1970s in order to redefine the standard meaning of words, something Marxists do all the time.

Might be a decent argument but he might spin it into "Oppressing someone implies having privilege and power, those are positive attributes". Well unless you're a white cis man, of course.

He's a non-drinking vegan so the first one goes out the window. He claimed to be a feminist in the same conversation but I guess that indoctrination wasn't as firmly rooted. I managed to convince him that they're not for equal rights by bringing up that they don't advocate for men's issues and are only interested in eliminating "privileges" they perceive men to have over them while keeping the ones they already have. Such as men getting higher and more frequent sentencing, higher suicide rates, higher work related deaths, custody battles and dying in wars. He also thought the wage gap was a real issue until I explained that they don't account for the fact that men work more hours and take less vacation days.
Today I told him what an egalitarian is and the definition of it. He considers himself to be that now rather than a feminist. Kind of ironic considering the race topic.

I'm not ready to give up on logical reasoning yet.

I flat out told him that everyone is capable of discriminating based on race. If that's not enough for him I'm just a bit unsure where to go next (except away, physically).

Yeah that's the one, forgot the exact phrase.

Heed this man's wisdom

a-b test it:

I'm telling you this fag is not going be swayed by sound argument. It's a hardass redpill, but lots of people are coward, honorless fucking assholes. Yeah it's enough to make you cry but you're better off just accepting it now.

This. And you're going about it wrong OP, you have the discussion with the leftist in public, and use rhetoric, not logic, to make him out to be a either an irrational fool or an insincere instigator, thus turning the crowd watching on to your side.

Far more productive than just weakly redpilling one individual whose likely just wielding the line as a social tool and not an actual ideological tenet.

Lurk moar before posting, bluepill. Read:
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

Congrats on leaving your basement. The only thing to do is to laugh at their delusions and tell them to fuck off to the third world if they love their pet niggers so much.

Marxists lack the awareness that what they are doing will only reinforce white supremacy in the long term because white men will inevitably get fucking tired of their bullshit and fast. That's why I'm not too scared of millennials' children becoming extremely racist and sexist. They think they can stamp it out but they'll have what's coming to them sooner or later.

If more white men were raping white women, this might actually fix itself.

I never bothered to read that book but now after a few pages I'm intrigued.
In the early part of "Judging your situation" it talks about educating and punishing. I think I can win him over with facts if I can present them properly or show him someone/something that does so better than me.

But he's hard to judge. This is the first subject we've talked about where it feels like I'm hitting my head against a wall. Maybe I should treat him more hostile since I don't seem to be able to get anywhere.
I'm going to do some more reading, this subject is bound to come up again and that book is interesting regardless of what comes out of this situation. Until now I just thought he had some weird ideas and was fun to discuss random shit with but I don't think I can simply add this to one of his "weird quirks" and get on with my life.

His assertion that racism requires oppression is arbitrary and odds with their own rhetoric. If you said you disliked the Chinese for their race I think it would be safe to say he would think that would be racism.