So is it normal to just make up bullshit opinions now in the mainstream media?

So is it normal to just make up bullshit opinions now in the mainstream media?

When?

yes.

Uuummm, since forever, you uneducated bigot?

More from the article. I just fucked my entire morning opening this.

Never stop being you, Poland.

good
doesn't really matter anyway, women are mindless followers and follow strong men

hey nigger why dont you try linking to the article?

thestar dot com, on the front page. Why you do this to yourself I do not know. Canada is mentally ill.

r/incel refugee

t. white knight

t. nigger

Yes, the OP mentions that with the phrase >bullshit opinions.

However, canada consistently has only one type of opinion. The opinion of a mentally ill whore.

When did 'patriotism' used to be about inclusion?

it's a time honored jewish trick to make shit up to support their narrative. and where they are subject to libel laws (USA) they circumvent them by creating a rumor then reporting the rumor

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND JUST ACCEPT WHAT WE SAY

yes, that trick is inherently jewish.

Hmm. I thought their only time honored trick was to leave the country they resided in?

MAKE

YOUR

CHOICE

You have chosen… poorly.

You have chosen… death.

meep meep what did they mean by this tbh no homo

the simple truth is that people have finally realized that nazi's are the good guys and that history is a giant perverted corrupted traincrash of a lie. people embrace the truth, because the truth fears no investigation. the truth needs no lie or propaganda to support it. the truth is real. we are in an age of knowing, realization, and the shedding of flaw, imperfection, and limitation.

praise God. the one and only God. regardless of, and beyond all limitations of any religion. amen.

big if true

The real problem is that America and many countries have joined the cult of tolerance, while touting how they cannot tolerate the intolerant (ie: everyone who puts their own blood above others).
They scream LOVE AND TOLERATE when they flood countries with the truly intolerant, the niggers and spics and mudslimes who do not have passion for these countries, who do not care if they vandalize and destroy infrastructure, who do not care for the welfare of other races and only put their own interests before ours. They fuck our women, our children, our society, our laws, and are barely held accountable for their actions because WE have to tolerate them, lest we be labeled the hateful bigot.
When these niggers from sudan who follow islam come into the embrace of other countries and rape children, they are let off the hook because they are labeled "culturally incompetent", we have to respect their rape culture! Meanwhile the feminists continue to tell us how WE are the rape culture, for giving them everything they ask for, giving them the right to vote, letting them dress indecently in public, giving them positions of power and entry into the workforce based on their genitals instead of the merits of their abilities.
We have been TOO tolerant for TOO long of those that will never tolerate US, and now the pustule of discontent is rising to a head.
The time for excommunicating these threats to society is well past due. The blacks are for the blacks, the jews are for the jews, and the muslims are for the muslims, the white man needs to start supporting the white man again.

yes.
Theyre just a fringe right-wing vocal minority.

Good pots. JDF out in force ITT

Huehuehuehue. I injected too many pots an im oveerdosing fam

since when is media lying a new thing? just move on. we already know this. newfag

i own the media ama

im poor and cant find interesting job. Can u give me some media?

no, next question

kys

this is not a question, next question

Kys?

i haven't considered it, thanks for the question. next question

don't forget killing goy babies

lurk moar, faggot

This

not this

>>>/reddit/

Not a man

DUBS CONFIRMED

not an argument

DOUBLE DOUBLES CONFIRMED FOR ETERNITY

NOT A MAN BTFO

its always been normal
just look at the "debate" over gun control, literally a child can fucking realize that if criminals are doing illegal things then obviously theyd also be able to get illegal guns. its just an obvious move to disarm and demoralize the people so the gov can fuck you obef

>telling user to >>>/reddit/
whew lads

25 pages of sheer garbage