Explain to me why you exist beyond "two adults had sex" since plenty of adults have been having sex for millions of...

explain to me why you exist beyond "two adults had sex" since plenty of adults have been having sex for millions of years and you never appeared before and they didn't pick you anyway, parents don't design their offspring.

You have 15 seconds to explain your existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/516272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops thought this was /fringe/
nvm you guys are too degenerate

Probably because i have no gf

cuz ppl r made according to genes, which makes them different. hats why every1 is different and thats the same reason why ppl r similar.
Parents infuence their childrens looks by picking their mates, u mongol. God didnt do it, cuz theres none

two specific adults had sex and joined 2 specific gametes and then actually raised me

Vido gam an mastrrb8

I think, therefore I am.

I cannot explain what went before. But I am now.

A man must believe in something.
I believe I'll have another shot of whiskey.

cheers

random bad luck tbh

Somebody wanted to pay me tribute I guess.

I have a mission to do

my parents wanted a kid and I popped out of a cunt of someone who didn't. So there.

I'm here because I haven't killed myself yet

#WOKE

That she-wolf has left me aroused

Artists name please?

To protect the Righteous, and Destroy the Wicked.

My existence was a mistake tbh

The entire premise and assumptions of this question are absolutely preposterous, childish and egocentric.
Are you implying it is desirable for me to have my parents design me or pick me? I wouldn't have fucking wanted that. I'm happy being the random result of the work of genetics.
Are you implying we have some intrinsic value? Like, is "2 people had sex and they had you" supposed to devalue me?
What are you, 10?
Go back to school you fucking toddler.

How do you know I haven't appeared before? This flesh is temporary sure, but consciousness on the other hand wasn't born and doesn't die.

All we will ever experience is right here and right now. I bet you were asking these same questions 2200 years ago.

It's impossible to be aware of unconsciousness, hence the term unconscious. You experience the fist coming towards your face, and later you experience waking up on the ground, however the oblivion spent laying on the concrete isn't experienced. To the perceiving mind there is only ever an unbroken stream of consciousness.

So it is with death too. All these bodies are is dirt, user. We came forth from the ground once, and death is simply a return to the former state. If it can happen once out of the infinity of existence it can and will happen again.

And again, the blackness will not be experienced, only an unbroken stream of consciousness.

at least this belief is based on history of experiences

From your perception or lack thereof the universe ends right after you die because you don't perceive time anymore.
Just like the billions of years that you didn't experience before you were born the billions of years after and the death of the universe as we know it will go by in an instant.

Based on both objective science and my experience, I am here because of a bunch of bullshit
You may ask what spawned that bullshit, but as far as I'm concerned it's bullshit all the way down and no further explanation is required

If that's the case then why don't we remember our past lives? How come even those who claim to can never actually prove it with exclusive knowledge?

All is lost apart from pure, raw consciousness. Memory is located in the brain, which rots. We can't even remember all of the data that our brains took in from 5 minutes ago.

To keep the flame alive,I'm but a torch bearer from my ancestors,an uncut chain dating back millions of years trying to raise from its animal status.
My mission is but to have children like all my ancestors before me,to raise them as worthy of a man as I can thus achieving inmortality in a way,and preserve the teachings of my forefathers.
I'm thus life and I'm only conscious in order to better preserve myself against entropy.
I'm a preserver of the west and i will eventually die killing niggers and kebabs blessing my land with my blood like my forefathers did before.

Loculi

e621.net/post/show/516272

Never actually went looking before. But it *is* a nice image.

well put.