NY/NJ SNACKBAR INTENTIONAL EXPLODER SUED POLICE FOR PROFILING

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

archive.is/80A37
daily mail.co.uk/news/article-3796768/Ahmad-Rahami-sued-local-police-New-Jersey-claiming-persecuted-Muslim.html

Snackbar logic: tickets call for explosive reprisal.

How does it feel to secretly control a planet?

THE MUSLIM SUES YOU AS HE EXPLODES

Stop throwing your chicken bones into the street.

I want to see liberals defend this since they are against racial profiling and people in general never discuss the issue properly.

Or
"The Muslim cries Islamaphobia as he explodes."

There's only one response I can think of, the first one I think of when I imagine hearing this claim.

"I was suspected to be a terrorist just because I'm a Muslim."
"Well, that proved right, didn't it?"

Wow, imagine if there was no basis on which to profile in the first place :^) i.e whiteopia

Sadly the only consequence from this will be increased surveillance and extra-judicial harassment of redpilled white people, never muslims.

I can already hear the leftist fools covering for him now. "if only you ebil raycis hadn't pushed him over the edge with your blatant xenophobia!!!" "see this is EXACTLY why we must be welcoming and kind to Muslims and admit 100's of thousands more to prove our kindness"

Guys, can someone tell me how they can possibly blame Trump for this?

"MUSLIMS ARE SO DISILLUSIONED BY HIS RACIST RHETORIC THAT THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE"

"Stop being such a bigot and submit to Allah, you stupid infidel"
Don't you know it's 2016 and it's only for the sake of "progress"

The retarded leftists don't realize that it is precisely the xenophobic nature of Arabs the prevents them from assimilating. They simply don't want to, it's either sharia or they spontaneously blow their asses up.

Cultures do not mesh, they CLASH

"Donald Drumpf prevented a single POC man's dream of being a professional chef who wanted to feed the homeless in parks and dumpsters. Mainly because Drumpf ignorantly labeled this man's pressure cookers as 'bombs'. May we all learn from this tragic act of white oppression is that it's the ingredients which make cooking great, not what it emits out."

LOL

Damn it feels good to be right again.

I'm impressed by how fast they got him. I mean, I know the dumbass left a fingerprint and a cell phone; but I expected at least a few days before they caught up to him.

Also, he survived the shootout with police. They probably didn't expect that to happen.

bump

And in this case Holla Forums will be right again.

But look, they're too busy memoryholing this and going after Chris Christie right now to care about some small-time terrorism in USA…

I'm not jewish though.

Being right feels good, but it would feel so much better to be wrong.

However, we're here for truth, not pleasure.

Onward, men!

it was probably front for crime

no shit. dune coon eatouts are shut down for funding terrorism a lot. yet they never actually send anyone to jail how about that.

This reeks of a breaking bad related psyop.

Does one of his relatives own a laundromat?

I really just wish I lived in a homogenous country filled with my own people.

ALLAHISLAMAPHOBIACKBAR

Time for the History of mankind, by user

once upon a time, about 25.000 years ago, the white man was created or evolved or whatever.
and many strange and wonderful creations followed across the world.
then shit hit the fan about 12.000 years ago.
but the white man soldiered on, and we created a new world full of technological wonders.
but the evil kike-reptilians from another dimension hated us, and sought to destroy us.
they created a secret world destroying weapon called CERN.
and into this they poured all their cruelty, malice and hatred for all things nice.
(this is why we can't have nice things)
they used this weapon in order to create a vile and wicked parallel universe.
instead, they inadvertently created the Berenstain universe.

and now, the most powerful force on the planet is a bunch of frog-worshipping nazi wizards shitposting on a indonesian claysculpture board.

MUSLIM GENOCIDE WHEN?

The police must be getting tired of this culture of cuckoldry. No wonder they're supporting Trump.

Remember those old movies where kids looked up to police like they were heroes? I'm sure the police want things to go back the way they used to be as much as we do.

Just kill him while he is in custody.

The next lawsuit will be from his family. Police failed to clip his fingernails to keep him from suiciding.

UNTIL THE POLICE HAND OVER GUNS TO RIGHT WING PEOPLE AND START SHOOTING HTE POLITICIANS THEY ARE ENEMIES
PRAISE KEK