Angela Merkel "I wish I could turn back time."

Angela Merkel "I wish I could turn back time."

I guess she's redeemed herself, we should vote for her goys–I mean guys.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/rede-nach-berlin-wahl-merkel-geht-schritt-auf-ihre-kritiker-zu_id_5959196.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8bIgl
whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=973
archive.is/rfGbi
i.sli.mg/kUlzJh.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme magic

considering Germany is facing total destruction in 4 years due to immigration I'm surprised more people did not vote ADF.

It's fucking nothing.

But goyim think of the cultural enrichment Germany is getting! Germany can now be a progressive utopia free of bigotry! No more evil aryan monsters!

Besides, you goyim need to pay for the holohoa–I mean holocaust!

I heard her speech, she wants to turn back time to "better prepare", since Germany was unprepared for the consequences of, oh, MERKEL SINGEL-HANDEDLY INVITING THE ENTIRE THIRD WORLD TO GERMANY.
Also, learn to archive faggot
archive.is/8bIgl

IF I COULD FIND A WAY

KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING KIKE

wtf I love mutti merkel now.

It's the current year, come on!

Slightly related

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

She can redeem herself by drinking pic related.

Excellent. If I lived in Cuckmany, I would be doshing out redpills HARD.

You German fags, hand out CDs with a slightly misleading label with RWDS music on it

Mr. Bond is great.

We need to push the memes thru culture and

make fascism fashionable

I wish I could turn back time by about a hundred or so years, but I don't see that happening. At least I didn't give a developed huh'wite countries to a bunch of savages so they can mongrelize and destroy it.

Me too, Merkel, me too.

Yeah to like 1942 and win the war

1940 and wreck the british forces tbh

It's pretty depressing since this is how it's happened in every civilization ever existed and in any and every country. The only times this changes is when a minority of these groups starts a full blown revolution or coup against the government. Betcha a dollar this is how it was during Weimar, Rome and Byzantium's times.

Is it the same with y'all as well?

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

And not going strait to Moscow, Hitler ignoring his generals…

I can feel the tide turning. A lot of normalfags on Reddit are supporting Trump, more people than ever are hitting the gym, people are waking up to feminism, globalism, and slowly, the Jewish question.

In some ways I hope Trump loses because I don't feel the left has fucked shit up just enough at this point. The global economy still hasn't recovered from the GFC (Yellen: 4 rate rises this year, kek). Inevitably the kikes will pull the pin when Trump gets in (and I guarantee we'll see another Brexit-like stock market decline).

I reckon the war would have been won at that point. With the UK out of the way the US probably wouldn't have aided Russia and Germany would have beaten them.

Pretty sure he did nothing wrong there in hindsight. The delay due to the balkan was shit, though, and shame the tanks didn't have broader chains for russian terrain. A japanese offensive would have been very much appreciated, as would have Franco allowing the Wehrmacht to take Gibraltar.

Whatever…

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBL-ING DOWN

;-; the greatest display of nationalism ruined it for almost a hundred years feels bad desu

Yea, turn back time to organize the rapefugee flooding better perhaps.

Dubs confirm.

I've pondered that for years, and even if the Soviets surrendered most of their territory to the Axis, wouldn't that lead to tension between Germany and Japan, two expansionist states that have an alliance of convenience, given that they will likely share borders post-War?

Of course she does…

His generals actually proposed going on a straight offensive, you fucking idiot.

Japan was expansionist, Germany was simply Irredentist.

You must be retarded. The only place they would have shared would have been India, and they would have had a fucking handful. Consider how a moon colony would have been established after an Axis victory, Europeans would rule space before any real tension with Japan could have had happened.

Stop reading muh lsd in high castle. It is written by a drug addict.

THROW HER DOWN THE WELL

CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST OF THOSE YOU LOVE

According to a Ukrainian WW2 Russian death camp survivor, Hitler wanted to hit Siberia, not Moscow. Generals went for Moscow, got rekt by winter, and Siberia kept pumping out tanks.

ISHYGDDT

What she regrets is letting so many in far too soon. They thought germans were "ready" and nobody would protest against rapefugees.

I regret my suggestion already.

Or she doesn't really regret anything. She's a complete puppet for her masters.

SHE KNOWS!
H
E

K
N
O
W
S
!

==
TO THE GOOD OL' DAAAAAAYS
==

The first relatable thing she's said.

These feels.

Merkel is really up there in terms of complete political blunders. History will not be kind to her.

Combine that with Cher's remarks about pepe and it's 2x as funny.

(checked)
If actual humans become tang after getting Lilith'd, do niggers become grape soda?

I AM BUENO
I DRINK DRANO
LIQUID PLUMBER
LIFE'S A BUMMER

Fascionable?

The alternate history may have been bullshit.
That said, PKD was a greater magician than any of us.
Kekites should show some respect.

Talk is cheap you fat slut

Most Germans actually believe that all the rapefugee crimes are lies from the "right wing media."

(checked)

Source: My ass

Me too to 1933
Why is this thing even still in power in Germany?
If I wanted to destroy a people and I did what she did I would have left office by now and live out my life on some sparely populated part of the world with all the money she no doubt embezzled from the German people. Its like the woman has a death wish….

And yet she is fine with arresting people who voiced their opinions against it. wew

It's jus that white people in europe are either 100% or 0% remove kebab, it will reach 100% immediatly when they get angry enough. They are trying to save their own asses because everyone knows that someone is going to get killed.

The memes

There are safer, more traditional places

literally my first thought here

Do our powers know no bounds?

i guess it also depends on how many "new germans" have the right to vote.

Weve been lax ob memeing Merkel down. We need an OC campaign to save Germany.

I would make my own, but my mage skills are low. Sorry brothers.

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

I'm sorry goyim, I made a mistake :^(
Pls vote so we can unfuck the country I fucked up :^)

For what it's worth they elected a retired Colonel and biker, and an openly revisionist militia leader into the "parliament" of Berlin. If nothing else this election has caused massive Leftist butthurt

I agree. it sucks we can only hang her once.

How much popular support is there for AfD?

I very much like where the remnants of Germany are heading.

Rage : Back in Time (Live)

Too fucking bad, actions have consequences. I wish you were dead, Angela.

Angel from fucking Hell.

No she doesn't.

If she did she would be shot in the back of the head.

You know that pic is a shoop, right?

Look at the guy's holding the gun shoulder and to the wagon behind it, it is way out of scale.

They don't understand that the political elite want to genocide them, and think it's all a mistake they will fix so everything can go back to normal.

i want to add that the gun looks like nagant revolver which was used by russians and not germans

To be honest i was looking for a pic of a real execution of communist scum against the corner of a building, i know i have it but my folders are so huge and unorganized that i just picked this.

Even if the pic is fake it still should have happened and the same should happen to Merkel.

Near the end of the war some German units were issued 'foreign equipment', including Nagant revolvers.

Not that it matters since my pic is a load of shit anyways, it just looks good and just.

Meant for

It's late here.

I am having real trouble posting right now, I am keking so hards my side are hurting and hands shaking

That it does

Nvm, I found out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are your knees weak?

leftypol is beyond pathetic. I know just saying this will provoke a tripfag but I don't care.

They're even disgracing Pepe.

Not that he cares.

The fuck, did i just post identical images?

nazi vampires confirmed.

UNDERR8ED

The jewish lie- erm, intelligence was true all along.

It's funny looking at shitty Kikeshoop though.

Notice how the dude is also a fucking giant by perspective and that the lighting on him and the other guys doesn't match.

This people are brain dead or lack self-awareness, too blind to understand the rise of the Right and why people are rejecting marxist bullshit as a whole.
TOP KEK

KEK

You say this to them, then they ALWAYS respond with:
Every time. Every fucking time, they answer with this. That's why they don't understand what's going on in any of the recent happenings involved with the rise of the right (and third-position NS may I add).

DOES THIS MEAN GERMANY CAN BECOME GREAT AGAIN??

Depends on how many rapefugees they can gas per minute.

We might need engineers for this.

From what I've heard, Germany's getting sick of it. Unconfirmed but someone on twitter told me they're shipping out something like 3K a month, and then the video of German police shooting the muslim that wouldn't drop his gun.

Germany has a chance m8, I wanna believe.

Stop this shitty meme. A bullet will do.

WHO IS THAT GUY?

Please help an ami burger out.

bullets are fired with pressurized gas ;^)

Who is this gentleman?

I have seen his face frequently and woudl like to know his back story.

-friendly Ami

No wonder they act like a dog chasing its own tail all the time, with the "the revolution" and "fight against the system"

I wish to remember.

Kakaka, we they're just waiting for the right moment to return.

It's no coincidence that SEELE 01 is a German (chairman ((((Keel))) )

No.

Their shitty meme will be made reality. Poetic justice.

It's shitty because it's impractical. Lurk moar newfag.

Only during the winter.

To this list we may soon add the Cultural Marxist leaders of our days.

Oh dear.

Either way, the fun lies in making their shitty cancerous meme reality. If Germans, other whites, and even non-whites have to suffer because of the Big Lie, they might as well make it reality.

We've all made down payments, might as well take what we paid for.

Explain this man.

It's clear you haven't watched a minute of Holocaust revisionism in your lives. Lurk the fuck moar.

Don't they usually use food as selling point.

wtf I hate Trump now

God himself would appear on Earth and say "That's some funny shit right there lads.".

This one doesn't look fake to me. The shadows on the guy on the right are very feint.

Fuck that Good Goy.

Well the joke is on you then because it's fake as fuck. And it's not just the shadows.

Quit pretending to have sympathy or any feels at all for Merkel. Merkel must hang. No exceptions.

S-stop questioning everything you goy motherfucker!

WUT SHE HAS BABBY'S TBQH FAM

I've seen enough shops in my life to say this looks pretty shooped.

(checked as well)
HEIL HITLER

You could fix it, if you really wanted to Merkel, but you won't.

That's a MSM meme. That bitch has no 'mother complex', she's a straight-up commiefaggot with a deep rooted hatred for whites.

HEIL HITLER

Also take a good look at the face of her younger self there and notice how she looks like every other fucking potato Leftard today.

Oops I got thousands, maybe millions of women and children raped and probably doomed Germany. My bad.

If Bob Ross were still alive today he would paint a picture of white genocide and say that not all accidents are happy accidents and that sometimes accidents aren't actually accidents but rather nefarious and downright evil schemes to get away with slow-motion massacre.

God bless Bob Ross.

What's the second image from? I just finished Jin-Roh and I could use some more Nazi anime.

How would a drawfag draw/paint white genocide?

Filename bruh.

And don't bother it's shit. The manga wasn't that great to begin with and then they also cancelled the animu causing them to do non-canon derpy ending.

Look around you and put it on canvas.

Hang her.

Shit, I'm stupid. Thanks for the info.

She'll redeem herself when she voluntarily leaps from the fucking Reichstag.

Nice GET. Imo the anime is worth just for the 'ultimate' OVA where alucard just goes around killing cops and fights that fedorafag.

This one doesn't look fake to me. The shadows on the guy on the right are very feint.

Me too

1st pic is fake, second pic is real colored photograph of evil nazis killing 6 million innocent jews.

We'd be burying her and her entire family in a mass grave if we could turn back time.

Maybe we oughta forward time instead.

The general populace has always and will always have little interest in self educating.

They care about three things, eating, sleeping, and fucking.

What's important is that we mobilize the right people in the right places, the masses will follow.

The Bolsheviks understood this, Mao understood this, essentially all our enemies understand this, it's time we recognize it too.

If you go forward enough on a clock and you return to a previous time.

What the hell? Where is my comments mods?

Isn't the first pic from Spielberg's jew propaganda movie the Schindler's list? I might be wrong though.

That's Schindler's fucking List which is a work of fiction.

It's fake. The Germans used a vast variety of guns, including Norwegian made 1911 handguns but they certainly didn't use shit like that.

When we entered into the political life of the nation, our names were unknown. The majority of us - I at the top - did not even belong to a party. Most of them had been soldiers, returned from the war with great fury or despair in their hearts. The situation of our people, the German Reich, seemed to be a desperate one; for many a hopeless one. The Germany before the year 1914 is no longer our Germany. Nevertheless, we also feel connected with this Germany, for it has embodied the unity of a large part of the German people.
In this Germany, for the first time, problems were dealt with, which still today, almost thirty years later, the so-called democracies in their blindness and deafness, fail to tackle. Certainly these problems, as it was not conceivable in other way, were solved at that time, that is, the outright capitalist state was reluctantly and partly able to tackle the solution of social issues, that, if really successful, it had required that also the state, the national community, had already possessed a different face. That was not the case. But all the more remarkable was when you dealt with and tried to solve such problems with the existing opportunities.

Incidentally, the Germany at that time was still a nation of the democrats. In this country the democracy just celebrated greater orgies than anywhere else. It was the land of freedom. Anyone could do what and how he wanted. This freedom went so far that the boundaries of the former empire were kept openly free to everyone, not like in America, the so-called land of limitless freedom, because there every immigrant had to pass a very severe examination before the definite permission to enter this hallowed land of democracy was issued to him, although there were only ten people living on each square kilometer. In our nation, where even then already over 130 people lived on one square kilometer, no one has taken these measures. We were so free that every Jew, each Pole could come to our nation like that, and immediately gained full equality. Later Germany has had to pay dearly for that. At that time, it has accumulated those masses of international stamp and international origin that in 1918 brandished the banner of revolution. But above all the Germany of that time was without doubt a country of peace. People lived, people wanted to live. People earned, people wanted to earn. It was known that the war is, in general, poorly suited for earnings. People hoped for the peace to such an extent that in a period in which with no doubt already the next world armed against Germany let pass any favorable moment of confrontation. When the last came, it found Germany in the most unarmed possible condition.

tbh, the Brexit crash had less to do with thw kikes and more to do with the fact anglos are so retarded they believed the ukip propaganda.

they week after brexit, they decide to import thousands of immigrants.

There was then many people who had no desire whatsoever to live. The suicide rate rose even to over 20,000 per year. Most thought of life as unworthy, there was no prospect of ever potentially achieving again the equality and thus the freedom of the German people. At that time our fight started. It was a nice fight, because it was a fight that was fought against all odds. The first time I made my appearance to this city and many of you, who are here today, began to fallow me, then I was abandoned by even my best friends. They could not understand how an otherwise reasonable person suddenly got into his head to fight alone against a whole world of realities. They said: What does this poor soul want? He has neither money nor does he have a name, he has behind him not even one single newspaper, he has no party. He has everything there is against him. He wants to fight for everything. He wants to fight against everything. He wants to fight the employers, and he wants to fight against the proletarians as well. He wants to fight against the current democratic Reich, and against the autonomous regions as well. He wants to fight against all of the religions. He wants to fight against the organized society, as we have today the societies of the capital, but just as well against the trade unions. There is absolutely nothing against which this man would not fight. He wants to build one new state, a new society, and has absolutely no one behind him. A madman who undertakes to go out alone and declare war on a whole solid majority in all areas! It was not so easy, this fight, and yet gradually the success began to show. Against the gagging methods as well as the methods of ridicule, mockery, and later against the flood of lies and slanders and finally against terror the young movement began to win through.

At that time, they have joined me one by one. Some in 1919, others in 1920 and 21. And then you have all had the inner feeling: we will win this fight for power in Germany anyway. It may be difficult. What speaks well for us is the reason, it is the correctness of our principles, it is the realization that the current state can not be maintained any longer, that it is only a matter of time if it breaks either way. It is further also the feeling of the need for a revaluation of many ideas. In the end there was also - I would almost say- a mystical belief in the immortality of our people, a people that would have been destroyed by the continuation of the given state. Thus we grew slowly. Regarded with indifference by some, persecuted with wrath by the others, hated by many, simply for laziness. How many citizens who watched us on the street from their windows had then a silent rage in them, because they said: "Always this unrest! if only they would stop in the end! Again and again it ends up in fighting, just because they keep on and on. They should be obedient, we are certainly obedient. One can think to themselves what one wants, but not speak out continuously to the crowds, but to keep to themselves. You can still be a worthy citizen. We also protest, but we protest within us, in silence and otherwise then with the spirit, but always the same on the violence! You know that the others are aggressive, so discretion is the better part of valor."

And at that time we were not discreet. I was not a boy. I have always rejected this principle of being discreet and therefore giving up, but I've always preferred not to give up, even at the risk that the others say: " He was not clever." So we have not given up… and have disturbed the peace of these citizens again and again, we have never submitted, but rebelled again and again, and have managed gradually to conquer the road for us, to conquer the squares, to get possession of one place after another. Then began the exile from our home area here.

It was a struggle but especially against the people who seemed to be almost omnipotent in our country, the struggle against Judaism. And he who is born today knows what that meant, absolutely not in the future. A satanic power had taken hold of our whole nation who had gripped in their hand all the key positions of the spiritual and intellectual life, but also of the political and economic life, and who monitored from these key positions the whole nation, a power that at the same time possessed the influence to persecute with the law those, if necessary, who undertook to join the fight against this power, and who were willing to oppose resistance to the advance of that power. The almighty Judaism has declared the war on us in those days. And you know, I have always defended the view that there is no more stupid a people than the Jewish people, certainly, there is no more unprincipled and more unscrupulous either. But I have always defended the view that the hour will come when we will remove this people from our ranks. This is a view that dominates me still today after we have triumphed in Germany. We have declared the war against everything that this state represented at that time, that led to this state, and were devoted to just one thing, namely, the German people. We have known only one goal: to be useful to the German people and to serve it.

someone please tell me why it is that the commies especially the females always start off demanding that childlike idealism is the only way, only to regret their decisions later like, well, stupid children?

lol, checked
will always bump for komm, susser tod

When I came to power, I took over from a nation that was a democracy. Indeed, it is now sometimes shown to the world as if one would be automatically ready to give everything to the German nation if it were only a democracy. Yes, the German people was at that time a democracy before us, and it has been plundered and squeezed dry. No. what does democracy or authoritarian state mean for these international hyenas! That they are not at all interested in. They are only interested in one thing: Is anyone willing to let themselves be plundered? Yes or no? Is anyone stupid enough to keep quiet in the process? Yes or no? And when a democracy is stupid enough to keep quiet, then it is good. And when an authoritarian government declares: "You do not plunder our people any longer, neither from inside nor from outside," then that is bad. If we, as a so-called authoritarian state, which differs from the democracies by having the masses of the people behind it; if we as an authoritarian state had also complied with all the sacrifices that the international plutocrats encumbered us with; if I had said in 1933, "Esteemed Sirs in Geneva" or "Esteemed Sirs," as far as I am concerned, somewhere else, "what would you have do? Aha, we will immediately write it on the slate: 6 billion for 1933, 1934, 1935, all right we will deliver. Is there anything else you would like? Yes, Sir we will also deliver that" Then they would have said: "At last a sensible regime in Germany."

We have increased production to the maximum, always starting out from our National Socialist principles that the decisive factor in the economy is the existing capacity for work and the capacity to organize and employ it so that the basis of our currency can not be gold but instead production. That is, that it is entirely at our discretion to produce by industry and by work consumer goods and then let the people benefit from them, whilst preventing just as can be prevented by lazing around. we could then see that the so-called "gold-states" went bust with their currencies, while we, the no-gold state, kept the currency stable. Of course this was naturally a very dangerous thing, because some other countries have now hoarded and accumulated gold. And now it is imperative to spread throughout the world the realization, and actually a practically proven realization, that is, that gold is in itself completely irrelevant; that one can live without gold exactly as good as with gold, or possibly better. This recognition can be dangerous for those who saw in gold a key element for their struggle for power and always rated and exploited it based on that element.

It is not that our hard work in our homeland has reassured the rest of the world. On the contrary, the rest of the world has certainly been incensed over this fight in our homeland. First they hoped that we perished. I remember, as I came to power, people saying: "Six weeks, eight weeks, we can wait." After three months, they said: "Something has to happen, he does not go."

And then they wanted to do something. I then defended myself, and they know full well the measures we had to take even in the first year, 1933. I went out of the League of Nations and the Disarmament Conference because, as I realized, they wanted to put a noose around my neck. This way they could not harm me any more for the time being. Besides, I have naturally pushed further for the arming. It came in 1934, and in March 1934 I gave the order for the tripling of our army. Then began the international war with all means against us, at home and abroad. Attempted revolutions at home, attempts at a general encirclement from abroad, time and again the prophecies: if you do not perish politically, you will perish economically.

I do not know how many people have prayed at that time, insofar as they believed in God, that He should send us a bad harvest, or that our measures should not succeed in our efforts to eliminate unemployment. They were so mesmerized by their won wish that they brainwashed themselves into believing the fulfillment of this wish.

They said, "It can not be otherwise. They must bust economically." And they have given themselves such a long time that in the end they believed it. They wrote constantly that we perished. The various stages of the collapse were described one by one. Furthermore, it was then clearly proved that the German people turned away from us, especially from me, that I slowly became a lonely man. And then suddenly we had an election, and then it turned out that instead of 94 now 98 per cent stood behind me.

Their sacrifice was all the greater, for back then they could yet barely perceive in their faintest fantasies what has come into being since. Then they acted out of a boundless love for Germany. When someone came to join the Movement then, one could only say to him: “You can give up everything else, since you will be laughed at and ridiculed and persecuted. You must be aware that you will be without bread, that they will throw you out of everywhere. You will have nothing of which you can be certain, other than death perhaps.

But you see before you something for which we all fight. It is a new Germany of honor which we will resurrect and which will secure for its sons their daily bread. And it will take a place once more in this world which it deserves, based on the number of its people, its historical past, and our former, present, and future worth.” And all these men came to take their places. Many of them felt this but subconsciously. There were so many common folk in this Movement. We were avoided like the plague by those who held themselves to belong to the intelligentsia or the upper middle classes. We were avoided like the plague by them, so that the greater number of those who joined our ranks were mostly mere common people. Perhaps they had not so clear a vision of what was to come. They only knew: one day things will be better.

Things will be better one day, because we will build up a new Reich. And in this Reich much will be realized that our foes actually yearn for deep inside themselves, without realizing that following along the path on which they have set out, they shall never be able to achieve it.

Adolf Hitler – speech in the Löwenbräukeller
Munich, November 8, 1940
whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=973
archive.is/rfGbi

Are you goys going to completely ignore that this is Schindler's list? Top kek don't tell me you don't watch shoah movies ironically.

THAT'S FROM SCHINDLER'S LIST, YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

What could go wrong?

test, I can't post this image and text…

i.sli.mg/kUlzJh.jpg

and NOW it works?

test:

what the fuck? all my posts went through, but I couldn't see them and my image never got uploaded

Well you cant, and now youre going to die for it.

bump

Thanks for the 10 posts about how a picture from Schindler's List "doesn't look fake to me"

Schindler's List you stupid fuck.

ironic, because the film is a fiction about a fiction!

I thought so at first but in the movie the Officer uses a Luger where in the photograph he seems to be using a revolver.

But don't worry about jews using movie footage as actual evidence for the holohoax in the future, goyim. That'll never happen. Like the time David Cole busted the Simon Weaselthal "museum of tolerance" showing movie footage as proof of "natzee gas vans" and called the jew who made the movie clip. Boy was he mad he wasn't getting any royalties.

Top Kek.

die bitch

He wishes she could turn back time so she could start her German population replacement earlier and much less painful.