Officials identify suspect in NY/NJ bombings: 28-year-old Ahmad Khan Rahami

archive.is/xllu5

I'm not part of Holla Forums but surprised not seeing this in Holla Forums

Looks white to me.

Made a more Media Friendly version of Ahmad.

TRUMP IS GUARANTEED TO WIN

It's over before it's begun lads.

its in the sticky

Oy vey, I bet the Drumpfenjugend did this!

Someone really has to stop these white males.

This is fucking huge, nobody can see the it was Mudslimes AND all linked, DE BLASIO BTFO what a fucking cunt.

Not linked,why did they even say that when they hadn't a clue.

let me guess he was mentally ill and triggered by trumps hateful rhetoric

SAY IT WITH ME

M O T I V E S U N C L E A R
O
T
I
V
E
S
U
N
C
L
E
A
R

We need a war against Intentional Acts.
A war against Dumpster Workplace Violence
War against Truck Violence
War against Mall Violence

Because we know the jews are trying to pit us against the muslims to justify further wars against the enemies of Israel.
Jews are the #1 promoters AND financiers of the mass immigration plan, and also of the anti-muslim side.
They play both sides so we are derailed into endless battle with muslims, which leads to both suffering huge crysis while jews keep earning money and territory.

There are 2 ways to counter this:
1) Deport all muslims, close borders, stop intervention. While the former is likely going to happen with Trump, jews can still rely on him intervening against muslim countries to do Israel's bidding.
2) Co-opt muslims that are already here before the left does it.
Radicalize their hatred toward jews and other common grounds with us, convince them we'll accept them if they go full right wing.

Anything else is just further D&C caused by jews to make us waste time and resources on other groups, while they finish their program to control education, media and finance.

If the jewish question left your mind for even one second, you are an useful idiot.

This.

I think the smart move and Trump card is to deport muslims , and then don't give a fuck about Israel. I only hope he does that.

D I V I S I V E R H E T O R I C
I
V
I
S
I
V
E

when citizenship becomes a cheap and common thing, the country becomes exactly that.

do people not realize what muslims in the middle east think of america? it's like taking a brony to a glue factory, and being surprised he chimps out.

sage because dunno which thread is the thread

Ok he was a muslim and he did deliberately bomb a non-muslim country and he could still be planning on hurting more non-muslim people but it's important to remember that it's not terrorist.

- Man who has been terrorized into complying

That's why the media is trying so hard to not report on this, and deny any allegations of it being Muslim related.

Hell, some guy was stabbing people in a mall after asking them if they were Muslim, while shouting allah ackbar and the media still insisted that we didn't know if it was terrorist related or if he was even muslim.

These fucking traitors to the American people will be held accountable.

Mundanematt?

is mundanematt a mongrel?

im shaking and cdrying

Art thou a grille?

Not when I first checked user. I got a quick blip from yahoo. Looked at Holla Forums and saw nothing in sticky. Than I looked around to see if legit. Saw the sun, daily dot and cnn. Figured I'd archive the news before making the thread. It's why I'm 10 min behind sticky post. I made sure I didnt post a sun article as source.

KAHHNN!

Not a bomb you racists
They where spreading their message of peace and love with
DIVERSITY FIREWORKS

No. But he admitted to being Jewish. A anti-theist Jewish atheist who hates christainity and Buddhism who happens to be pro Islam? Who would of seen that coming?

Trips and he takes out a bunch of people instead of being arrested

Dubs and he just offs himself

Kek does not favor you.

"Diversity iz our strengf u gaiz"

every time.

Why the fuck does he hate buddhism?

Ah, fuck. Why did you do this? The CTR shills will report this tactic back to headquarters, and we'll get a barrage of false-flag criminal attacks by "Trump supporters" flooding the mainstream news in the two weeks before election day.

Is that really subtitled correctly?

Ayy

I hope you're not serious

its a sandnigger, surprise surprise

Pretty sure the message was sanitized to fit an antifa mindset. We all know the image is missing a few (((hate parentheses)))

The smuggies are really popular with n00bs.

Because Buddhists that share countries with mohammedans have self-defense units that kill the kebab.

He seems pretty set on protecting Istael though, as much as it pains me to admit.
Hopefully he's just pandering like with the evangelicalfags and LGBTQRSTUV+ types.

Turn off that pesky adblock