Shit cluster Holla Forums whores do

Shit cluster Holla Forums whores do

any more points?

Since when a woman on Holla Forums posted a thread about her story. You're talking about 4/b/ 2008 era.

This,

cluster b is a list of personality disorders like borderline, narcissistic and histrionic personality disorder

Ahhh I see. Cheers user.

If you can compare your girlfriend to 5 of those points you should start running

If it wasn't for my last relationship (don't worry, it was a long time ago, I'm like you!) I wouldn't know what the fuck a borderline is, and I'd think that "cuck" was an extreme analogy that wasn't real.

And my girlfriend before that wasn't a borderline, but:

I was trying to cheat on her and find greener pastures before I was even arrested so meh.

I've learned all I really need to know from these two.

Pretty sure I've had me one or two of those in my day

"I've treated men like disposable tools my whole life and now that I'm getting older and I'm running out of options, I'm ready to find a provider and drain him of resources/will to live" the post

Im pretty sure every woman ever fits some part of that list. Even OP's mom especially OP's mom

That sounds like a reasonable claim after the experiences I've had through life

Hhahahahahah!! Oooo! Weeeeeee! I'm a womin!! Ooooooo!!! weeeeeee!! Lets do some heroin, mista J! Oh, lets race a car down a street and almost kill ourselves!! Hhahaahahaha! OMG! What do you mean you wont buy us some heroin? *slits wrists* this is ALLL YOUR FAAULT! (Sobs) Don't you think I'm the prettiest? RESPECT MY VAGINA!! Ooooh weeeeeee! Going out with my guy friends! Welll sooo-rry for not responding to your texts! Can't a womin have any freedom? You're suffocating me! Oh let me borrow your car I need to go to auditions FOR MY ACTING CAREER! Hahahahaha! Weeeeeee!!! Aren't you having soooo much fun? Look at my hair it has colors in it! Lets get tattoos. Do you like the ones on my face? No? *pouts* I have something to tell you…. no… not that story. That was a different time. This time was the same but different. Can I borrow some money? HhhHAHhahahahah weeeeeee!!

Do what now?

Look how free-spirited and care-free she was in her final moments.

BONK

Three, maybe four years later my borderline ex is still fucking with me. Well, trying to. You know what though? I look back on the experience overall as good. She was hot, the sex was great and constant. Yes she utterly destroyed me, but it made me so much stronger. She had exes that killed themselves, or became trannies. Me?

I was pretty depressed for like half a year but then I just started dating again and I found the experience had left me way better with women. I sniffed bullshit and shit tests a mile away. I found it harder to trust and didn't care about a girl losing interest in me anymore because none measured up to this fantasy image I had of my ex at the start of the relationship. If not for her, I wouldn't have dated so very many other girls afterwards. She left me feeling weak and childish, so I started lifting weights and became more responsible. And after a lot of searching I found a sane girl. No bullshit or mindgames, totally loyal, perfect body, virgin before we met.

Ex popped up again like any of the shit she's tried for the passed several years that hasn't gotten a response would suddenly work now? I've never responded to any of her voicemail, text messages, or the messages from strange accounts on skype. You know I had to change the password to every account I ever made because she was logging into all my shit to try and monitor my activities? Like three skype names, random people I'd spoken to for years all turned out to be alternate screen names of hers, fake identities she was using to ask me questions about herself without me knowing it was her. I didn't respond when she begged my forgiveness, when she claimed she needed me to come rescue her again, to the random hookup requests, the "I'm just calling because I'm drunk" shit, the "I've deleted everything and destroyed everything I have of yours" crap, that time she claimed she found a box of sick kittens and only I could help her with that. Appealing to my tendency to take in strays? Take those imaginary cats to an imaginary vet. However long it's been, two nights ago she tried messaging me again. Same shit. It had been like a year. I thought she'd be like five or six dicks removed from me now, some other dude to obsess over.

One time the new guy left me a voice mail. That one was really surreal, why does he have my number? I realized with some context. See, this nutjob borderline ex claimed every guy in her life beat and raped her, it stood to reason she must have made the same claims about me, right? And probably just like I did, the new guy was constantly trying to get her to go to the cops about it. See, he left me the voice mail from a prison. His message? In Spanish, in a weepy voice he just says over and over "Why you and not me? Why you and not me?" I can only guess he actually hit her or whatever and got thrown in jail.

She's a single mom now. Which is probably why it's gotten harder for her to get new guys. Her tits used to be awesome, I wonder if having a kid wrecked them. Thing is, there's a chance that kid is mine. I saw pictures of it, little guy looks a lot like me. When we were together she faked pregnancies all the time. One time she actually got pregnant and she induced a miscarriage. That's a long story, but point is she held this over my head as a threat. When she cheated on me with the new guy, she messaged me angrily that she was pregnant. That I did it to trap her. "What are you talking about? You came to my apartment. You begged me to cum in you." She can't even claim it was rape because since she had the whole stupid thing planned out and wanted this to be the official last time we fucked, she decided we should do it on chaturbate, so like six hundred people watched her beg for it. In those last conversations she said if she was pregnant again, she'd never tell me. That I didn't "deserve" to be a father. That she'd sooner put it up for adoption or kill it than let me see it. Not far from the truth, whoever's kid it is, I feel sorry for it. From what little I saw, she's a terrible parent.

Real reason she probably hasn't shown up asking for child support is probably because there's like 8 other guys who could be the father.

wow lucky i stuck to those darn anime gurls i tell ya hwat

Did she died?

One can only hope.

Nice story, too bad its fake and youre a moralfag.

You're still into her. You should an hero.

Jesus christ this is like my ex gf to a t, god damn she was super fucking hot tho I ghosted that bitch after she started hanging out with some turd guy a lot and trying to make me compete with him for her.

Pic related

Nah, it's true. It's why I made that image to begin with.

No, I mean physically maybe but I'm with someone else I love. I just typed that all up to vent because the night before she'd fucking contacted me again and I was pissed she still hadn't fucking moved on.

whores are based