Trump skeptic thread - Trump supports who still maintain redpill mindset

Who here is a Trump-supporter, but also redpill minded, aware that Trump might still be a puppet to Jews, and something evil might be orchestrated?

Trump owes a selected few Jews favors for life, heavy cabal business.
I think his personal adviser and lawyer and a few others, heavily tied to the Jewish NYC mob, used to operate in russia, Kohn is suspected to be a satanist and a homosexual

I love the Trump-train, but the lack of questioning Trumps children being intermarried with the jews, and real redpills, here on Holla Forums this last months is worrysome. Nobody says anything about, people even go as far as proclaiming "Israel is based".

And no, if his kids get intermarried with jews, he is not going to outwin the jews, he will be (((owned)))…

Fuck I feel like true oldfag, Trump is our greatest chance yet we cannot look blindly as stupid goyims would do. We must always question everything, even our beloved Trump, it's how we always will do it, unless we have been replaced with normies, "alt-rights" and whatever else.

Perhaps this is just another Ordo ab Chao and Trump is just a major chess piece for the jewish long-run. We must always remain vigilant and think ahead people.

I have worked on the theory that it would be better if hillary won "WHAT, HOW DARE YOU? CTR!!". Bare with me.

The theory is if hillary wins, she will completly destroy america with unchecked immigration, corruption rampant, and all the things that happened to europe. The only difference is America has hardcore people and the constitution, eventually leading to civil war, this bloody battle would lead to a true revolution (Blood of Patriots and Tyrans) and America would invade Europe and reclaim it.

Trump will make things great again, but Jews will not have been removed, and thus they will always stay on top, perhaps democracy being destroyed is the true path.

I'm just lobbying ideas but worth discussion, we all know (((voting))) will never liberate us. But to clearify, I support DJT.

TL:DR

Trump is useful to our end goal. You're not alone.

Now go back to shilling for him. He's the best chance we have to get our foot in the door and actually achieve power.

prepare to be bumplocked

eat shit niglet

Every single Trump supporter. Fuck off.

So concern trolling about something that isn’t happening. Got it.

lol no

Democracy is evil. It’s kike marxist shit. We’re not a democracy. Fucking kill yourself.

Where the Fuck do you think you are?

And why do you think such a blatant anti-Trump thread will be excused?
Disgusting.

Trump is a tool, until he proves himself better, which he cannot do until in power.

I to have thought about this but I'm not sure about it, it makes sense I mean 30% of Americans are willing to fight if SHTF so it's a possibility.

I'll give it a D+ for effort.

The fundamental assumption in such context is that the timeline will facilitate it.

Bread and circuses might well be employed, alongside media propagandizing, to keep people docile until such time as the demographics are no longer in our favor - which isn't far away now.

By the time things got around to civil war with Clinton, we might well be in a much worse shape than we've liable to get into in an immediate sense if Trump turns out to be legit.

okay so if Trump got into office how would we remove jew?
I'm definitely pro-trump but this jew problem needs to be fixed and I don't want it to be stalled any longer.

Dear OP. I understand that Trump could certainly be a jewish plant.

Maybe he's here to pacify the masses. IDK.

But a lot of what he's saying / doing, especially concerning the Fed, makes me believe he will be a good thing, regardless of his being controlled.
There might even be a chance that he goes more redpilled after he wins.

BTW, shit thread mate. Pretty shit thread.

Deport all spics. Destroy liberal voting base. Get liberals out of office. Get neocons out of office. Restore isolationism and end interventionism. Get rid of the Fed. That’s political independence.

Trump wants to 1. force colleges to take responsibility for loans. That ends all liberal (read: MARXIST) degrees, because they can’t get hired. 2. Allow churches to speak politically again. That ends liberals running for politics because it restores a base of morality and accountability to our government’s operation

From THAT we can politically point toward israel and jews domestically.

Dunno yet.
Might not remove Jew.
Might just remove the shit out of Jew.
We really can't be sure.

… But the better question posed in turn by your own: Ignoring the issue of 'how', do you think there is any probability whatsoever of Clinton even making an attempt at removing Jew?
No, Clinton would go all Jew, all day.

No options m80.
Trump has a Jewish daughter and is running as a Republicuck, which means opposition to Israel will see some real potential for backlash in his turnout.
I don't really mind him talking nicely about the ZOG and their shabbos Evangelicals, so long as he doesn't suck Israeli cock once in office.

Is he going to (continue to) suck Israeli cock when in office?
I dunno.
But I know Hillary will shove that shit balls-deep into her craw, while taking the atheist Marxist kike cock up her rear end, all for mere shekels and the chance to finally destroy US demographics.

No that wasn't my point, my point was that Hillary would make Americans mad causing a civil war where we could redo everything without jews.
this is what I agree with.

Every day my friend, we will never get rid of the jewish puppetmasters as long as we play their game, "democracy". However, trump is good for shifting the overton window. And mostly im just in it for the amount of salt he generates

I'm glad I am not alone

I wonder if Trump has the balls to go after the FED, maybe not, or let Baron handle the biggest beast of them all.

I always wondered why a true leader couldnt just play obedient goy, then enact a secret operation and assassinate every single high level jew with rwdeathsquads, until I learned that all three letter agencies have jews as executives.

Great post. On that note, Trump has destroyed the left narrative and large part of the conditioning, people laugh when being accused of racism rather then shrink in fear and apologetic attitude. People are sick of "SJW" and the tide is turning. (Naturally jews, semi-cuck individuals, "alt-right" will hop on the gravy train of the right now, inevietble trying to corrupt it or make it comprimised "im a homosexual but conservative!!")

This part stings me right in the heart. You are right, I am also under the belief that generally, only once a nation has collapsed, the hunger, suffering and anger has kicked in, truth and real action occurs, (the jews flees from the host and seek fatter climate slighty before this time)

It's possible that jews take a healthy society(carrot rich society), plummets it(the whips), and every election garners no change(keeps whipping), only gradually worse, and then they unleash Trump, who promises to do what our standard leaders should have been doing (here you go goyim! we feed you three whole carrots!! be blindingly thankful to your masters).

The positive aspects is that Trump re-affirms that the media is extremely corrupt, he emboldens and reinforces every conservative, constitutionalists belief, that yes, you people have been right all along, this is a huge increase in morale which will last for a great time, especially showing that founding fathers are still extremely relevant today, rather than a fossils that cannot apply to modern society.

Anyway, the response was really negative, my apologizes, I will let thread die, and come back much later after more indepth research of Trumps past connection, gain a greater scope of knowledge in general regarding all of it, including the global scale of things.

Once again, apologizes and my thread is shit and not well-thought out or written, must return when I can speak about this subject more strongly with more research.

Simply by moving the Overton window as much as he already has, he's the best candidate we've had in my lifetime.

DONE

you
re

DONE

Why?

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING FAIRY TALE LAND ALEX JONES!

DONE

you
re

DONE

Why?

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING FAIRY TALE LAND ALEX JONES!

learn english first paco

We need to consider the long game though, and from multiple angles. Here is shitty weak theory for example.

Ok thread can die now

Ever heard of the "Night of the long knives"?

They knew, like all civilizations, that the one they created with their own hands would also meet the fate of those so many others that came before it. Knowing this, they left sometime for posterity for the day this nation would collapse into tyranny. The founding fathers, truly deserve the distinction of being geniuses.

Your thread gave me positive insight on a topic that is rarely touched on Holla Forums due to this years fervor in the election cycle.

I look forward to your next one.

Post a Rorschach on your next thread also, to make it easily identifiable.

This. OP you must not be smart enough for Holla Forums if you do understand this.

I meant to say if you do NOT understand this.

Trump can very well be known in the future as "The Golden Trojan Horse", or similiar poetic name. Perhaps it will be spoken like this:

"This was the pivotal moment in history where X should have happened, instead we were so incredibly duped we handed all and last remaining chance for nationalism into the hands of Zionists, sealing our doom for eternity"

Don't assume everyone is stupid, the thread was made to examine all possibilities that might occur, and right now you are thinking 1 move ahead, jews sacrifice a relativly large chess piece, we take the bait, and they get check mate. Fully possible outcome, considering Trump appears more and more to be a potential Zionist.

The jews are not stupid, altough it appears Trump is a miracle/complete anomoly that the (((establishment))) could never predicted (due to the fact that all of the media and almost everyone attacked him; being called racist has been a career ender for almost everyone. We would assume media would love him if he was owned by them, but this might be a new move on their side)

We must never forget the elite always have contingency plans, A - B - C - D - E, and always playing on both sides of the fence. Is it really possible that Trump is such a freak chance, it caught them off guard, and their hybris and confidence of their same old method got Trumped? Perhaps. Or is this the greatest jewish illusion pulled in the 21st centioury, an extremely well choregraphed bold move?

Or maybe we are just witnessing in-fighting between the jews, one powerful ambitious group throwing over the other?

Regardless, I would consider the theory of "Trump is redpilled Mein Kampf Nationalist, saw his friends die in 9/11, earning the trust of the jews, and will one day strike" as farfetched. He appears alot as a zionist, and whole family turned jewish does not bode well at all, as jews will never have our wellbeing in their interest.

Either way it remains to be seen. I hope we will keep a positive mindset seeing as Trump will most likely take the oval office, by elevating ourself mentally, financially and physicly (Trump has been a huge boost in peoples morale, personally I finally took the plunge to do (((stocktrading))) on the side now, much more active and productive, hitting the gym with my young SJW hating nephew, silly but this year has just been great overall, waking up from a never-ending societal nightmare), doing our part for a stronger western civilization as a whole , but we must never forget to keep our redpill roots, always objective in our judgement, vigilant, and thus we must immedietly speak out whenever Trump does something sketchy, or "odd" inbetween the good things he provide, its never okey to do much good, but then do few severly damaging bad things and say "nah its okey thats our guy stop complaining goy and accept it" (this is how they turn a true cause, into a skewed and mutilated cause - look at Milo for easy example "Hello I am conservative but I support gays, lets subvert conservatism with false belief and flood it with plebs which will break down the fabrics or formerly true Christian faith "Eye for an eye" turning into "god loves everybody so let gays be gays its sorta ok".

I know this board doesnt have dickriders though, who will blindly follow everything "God Emperor" Trump says. We cannot tolerate him starting to make concessions, that slippery slope always ends bad, seen it a million times, often when a grassroot organization eventually becomes co-opted in form of "controlled opposition", just this time the 2D game might be switched from classic RED vs Blue owned by gray, to something that follows a next level 3D format.

If only they would have emphasized the semetic threat, I'm sure few of them knew. Also sucks that liberals are able to use the religious freedom part to invite muslim hordes, or the immigrant part, when clearly mud immigrants cannot compare with white european immigrants. Either way, what they did is extremely important and saved america from becoming a shithole. America stands as a beacon of light and hope, largely due to the constitution. If only every nation had one.

Are you refering to four leaves? I believe Halfchan is doing a great job, they redpill people who otherwise would never become aware, granted, lately they are being spammed with normies, redditors, paid shills, and simply too many people to hold reasonable deep discussions, forcing them to scream CTR at any Trump-skeptic discussions in defense (I dont blame them) but I am absolutely confused and disgusting how incredibly little they talk about Trumps jewish connection, even when Trump praised Israel, Ivanka's jewish baby thing etc.

As well as here, too little discussions about it, except for a few radical individuals who absolutely hates trump(?). I do however understand why everyone keeps themselves hyped for the Trump-train and I support that, I have enjoyed this year immensly.

Will do when I have much more meat on my bone, my thread was weakly formulated, won't happen again. Will do extensive research on Trumps connections, especially his mentor Roy Cohn, who appears to have connection with the Detroux affairs (That was Belgian high-level child prostitution ring for those who are unaware, only brought to light because they used a lower level thug, a mistake they surely will never make again, absolutely sickening knowing proffesional agencies exist today, kidnapping hundreds of children from the rust belt, while media dont utter a single word)

Mods sure shut that down quick

concern trolling threads get hit pretty quickly

Donald Jr. and Eric's wives are not jewish.