You need a phone number. dont tell you dont. you need it if want to use any services or a doctor

You need a phone number. dont tell you dont. you need it if want to use any services or a doctor
so how to have it? cellphone always at home VS voip on desktop pc at home (with Tor?)
pros cons of each option, what to choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalsecurityagency.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you just get a home phone line?

this meme needs to die. ive had no phone or credit card my entire life and had no problem. im a software engineer and have my own house. lots of places accept email these days, and even if they don't officially do, they'll still write your email in the notes field or whatever because they want your money

I call it bullshit. Even for an autistic fuck like me, having a phone number is definitely necessary.

You don't need one really, all you have to do is pull a bullshit excuse out of your ass like
and they will back off. Same thing with credit, no one gives a shit about your credit line when you show them a wad of cash. I'm a 31 year old semi-NEET, no fagphone, no home phone, no credit. Well I have medical debt. but again, no one gives a shit, it's illegal to turn me away at the ER. I would have paid that debt off but the hospital tried to fuck me over by sending it to collections. In 4 more years it goes away for good. They can't find me because technically I do not exist on paper anywhere.

How the fuck do you have a house and still not exist anywhere? Do you live in a county with a population greater than 1,000?

This is why I believe it's bullshit. I'm pretty sure to even pay a house you need bank account, since in every civilizated country you can't be paid or pay big amounts in cash

I inherited the house and a chunk of land. My lawyer handles it but it's set-up as an LLC a long with my business. I pay him cash and he pays it off. I'm actually considering not paying taxes next year to test the theory that they wouldn't dare take it. I own enough guns and have enough support in the local community that if they were to attempt taking my land/house/business that it'd spark a Bundy Ranch type situation. Also, when they seek payment they'll take whatever: Cattle, Gold, Land, and yes even cash. Having a bank account is not required to live.

Do you happen to live in Naples? You sound pretty much like a boss mafioso. But yet, you're on a chan...

just get the cheapest normiephone you can find and browse from it like a normie so if the CIA niggers are watching you appear like a normie.

Got rid of my cellphone a few months ago. I've told people to get in touch by email and I'll get back in touch when I can. I do have a bank account but have thought about closing it, but my job currently only does direct deposit. I'd need to rig up some way to do otherwise

guy who saged earlier here

you'd think that when everyone in le hacker community are pussy ass niggers stuck in their own bubble. i know other people in the exact same situation as me. why is this even bullshit? from what I can tell half the people here on Holla Forums don't even have phones, although some may be living with their parents and shit

same as this guy except i had no expensive health problems so far

you do not. however, what are you gonna do if you don't have a bank account? if I stored my 100K in my house some government nigger would come take it, because he sees on his FOR YOUR SECURITY database that I'm registered with a high paying job but don't have a bank account. If I withdrawed all my money from my bank as cash, they'd just come to my house and take it since they know my address already. This is a problem with society inlicted onto us. banks are cancer

You need number for:
-set up appointment with doctor
-request any service to your house
-contact with people you want to buy/sell from/to
-apply for a job and get interview
and many, many more

CELLPHONE at home
+ can be taken with you (turned off / disconnected)
+ works without electricity and internets
- tells them where do you live
- need to replace cellphone when you want to anonymously change sim card or want to use few ones

VOIP at home or mobile PC (with Tor?)
+ hides your place of living if used with Tor or VPN
+ easy to anonymously scrap your number and get new one
- big latency if used with Tor
- won't work if you don't have electricity and internet

It's expensive and it's limited. A cellphone can be taken easily to other address, or can be taken with you (with battery disconnected).

I live in burgerland. It's the mafia, it's kinship. Something most people have forgotten about.

It isn't the mafia

All of those things you listed can be done without a phone. You're just so accustomed to using one that you don't even think of it as strange. I know my doctor on a first name basis and when I need to set up and appointment with him I stop by. If I need a service at home I go to the place and request it or make arrangements. I contact people through the internet and by speaking to them in person. I am self employed but held tons of different jobs in my youth without having a phone. Worst case you use a pay phone

The do nigger, they just aren't widespread anymore. Someone truly concerned with opsec would know their locations. If you're concerned about cameras wear a mask.

If you have large stock piles of cash/gold just laying around the house you're doing it wrong. What you want are areas inside and outside of the house that appear on no blueprints. Once you have those set-up you stash your wealth there and guard it. To be honest you don't want to just sit on a bunch of cash either because it can become useless at any time. I always suggest buying land when possible but if that's not an option look into gold, or livestock, or things you can also convert into cash or barter with. Land is always the best option though. Even if you pay the taxes that's typically cheap or easy to figure out. I grow hay on mine and it covers taxes plus upkeep and gives me a little money left over to stock pile. Land is good because it's a finite resource, you can do things with/on it, and it can't really be taken away by any other means than force. Also, you can hide your semi-legal activities well as long as you don't talk about them. Just don't be stupid with the land which means don't become part of any Government programs (like becoming a solar farm) or do something like open a cemetery (each body you bury is a portion that can no longer be used in the future). You want to use the land wisely and keep it in good condition. Planting lumber is good on a portion of it for example. You can rent the land to hunters for many years than if you ever need quick cash because you got cancer you can sell logging rights. Tons of people in my local area have done this when family members got cancer or other major things like that came up.

Not gonna lie, it's really hard to trust any of the shit said on chans.
Like some of the shit coming out Holla Forums sounds like they come out of those blogs from women who do one thing that "radically change their lives" and their life just magically becomes better. Except instead of revolving around the concerns of shallow girly shit it's for tech-autists.
For example, some people can't buy land and barter with others. Some people have bosses that need them with a phone as their method of communication. You could say "just move to another locaation" or "get a job that doesn't require that", but that isn't an option for some people.
sage since this is kind of off topic

dude, stop blogging out your fantasy life. What you're saying is not true

Actual bank shills. Who would have thought.

Let's see a few examples, can we?

If you need to live near certain individuals you can't move, or if you can't reliably switch jobs for example.
Like how the fuck are you going to barter cows in new york?

WHAT DECISION?
VOIP TOR vs VOIP vs CELLPHONE AT HOME vs NONE

just get the cheapest normiephone you can find and browse from it like a normie so if the CIA niggers are watching you appear like a normie.

The best cover is to just seen like a nornie on the outside but on the inside your an L33R H4CKER M4N

Just because you don't have nice things doesn't mean other anons don't.

like a normie? so I should carry it on with me so it reports where I go at what time of day? and post pictures and videos to my facebook with the phone?

living without a cellphone?
then how will you:

- call insurance and tow to get your vehicle after accident
- call a taxi when you are somewhere without a transport
- call ambulance
- call police when something happens
- call lawyer or press
- call someone to help you if corrupt police or official want to kidnap you and put into arrest or mental hospital
?

LOL
Clear your EXIF data next time.
The SPH-M910, also known as a Samsung Intercept, is a fucking android phone

LARPers BTFO

kek

You could do all that before cellphones. If you are over 12 you would have lived in a time when everyone didn't own one and know the answer to all your questions. A memephone is a convenience, not a necessity.

You don't need a phone number, Pajeet.

Nigger please, you have electrical outlets which arent up to code as they're not GCFI or have weather proof covers, and you have a CMP Garand which was a few hundred dollars. For fucks sakes all your pictures are old as shit too. Even your carpeting is soiled as fuck. And instead of posting a random scenic picture, go post one of your deed. Because it just looks like you live at your moms house and that she is a hoarder.

guy who saged at the start here

no
and yet magically I have gas, internet, electricity, and water in my home
no. also this is Holla Forums so unless you're working under corporate drones, you should be able to talk via email. also hipster startups are very progressive and forward thinking (:^)) and will probably be more interested in you if you have no phone

payphones are still pretty widespread. there's like 10 within 15 minute walk from my house. also they're still everywhere in the cities and in malls

okay now you're just trying too hard. we HN now
full goy or die
don't have a brain implant? how will you call the police when your muscles are disabled?
okay this has to be a joke, you wouldn't even use your own phone in this case, you'd use a burner or payphone or some bullshit, or even just use something like that allows landline calls over tor, or better yet email them. why give them your voice?

do you have zero op sec?
do you have zero op sec?

meant to quote:

This is demostrably untrue

There used to be payphones everywhere in the 90's and earlier. Every gas station, supermarket, school, and so on had some. Don't see them too often anymore. The widespread use of cellphones did them in, but maybe also post-9/11 anti-privacy measures had something to do with it.

jel

look nigger, there's literally a payphone behind the gas station up my street. there's one in the grocery store across the road from that. you retarded niggers probably think they don't exist anymore because you're too busy staring at your smartphone all the time or you never leave your home. this entire thread is embarassing shit and perpetuation of normalfag myths. next minute some asshole will jump in here claiming it's impossible to buy food to survive without an account on Amazon Whatever

okay maybe it's some weird thing in the US because some retard passed some reactionary legislation, but everywhere else probably still has them, and they are everywhere in my (first world) country

There is 1 in my city, and that's unusual. And I'm from England.

idiots in this thread are like linuxfags
I ask you how to not need to use phone in specific situations, but you don't answer that, instead just spam MUH PAJET YOU DONT NEED JEWISH PHONE
just like linuxfags who don't answer how to do something on linux, but instead tell that you can't do that on linux because it's not needed or evil

You could, but you can't anymore. They expect everywhere that you call them or they call you.
It's not possible to do listed things without a phone.

Then tell me how to do all listed things without a phone number

you need a phone or go physically to set up appointment. driving there will costs 5 times more than calling to them.

what if your internet will stop working and you will want to call them to fix it?
or if you will need emergency because gas is leaking in your house? You will send them email that gas is leaking at your house? Or similarly, send email to fire department that your house is on fire?

for 90% jobs you need to give your phone number to have phone interview first.

they ur lucky. others don't have it. I don't have payphone within 30 minute walk. also good luck walking to payphone when your house is on fire or something

Answer me.

It's cheaper than a cell phone
It makes and receives calls, yeah? If you need a phone to do more than that you might want to try a gun instead.

Only in India or Ameristan, Pajeet. Here, I can set up an appointment on the Internet via the healthcare website, and if I can't use the Internet, going to the doctor is a 10 minutes walk.

Why would you need a phone for a doctor?

This feels like bait.
Get someone else to call, borrow a phone, or use a payphone.
Arrange transport beforehand.
Wave down a taxi.
Hitchhike.
What are you going to do, call them to say your being abducted?
I think going to a mental hospital would be a good idea for you. Get help.

Set up appointments when you are there for other appointments.
That is not a need.

Use cellphone at home
or voip at PC

HAHAHAHAHA. i dont even care if this is bait this is hilarious. you could not make a more stupid argument if you tried. do you have neighbours? use one of their phones. if you're not home you wont even know there's a fire so it wont matter if you have a phone anyway, but none of this matters because your neighbours will call call for you once they see the fire/smoke. or maybe you live in the middle of nowhere? the truck will not make it in time anyway. why are you planning on your house lighting on fire anyway?

holy shit it gets even more retarded. your "concerns" are already answered above. what if I become paralyzed while 50 KM from the city and I don't have my goy device implanted into my brain to signal for someone to pick me up?

I'd just borrow someone's phone or walk up the street to the payphone. Do you call them every day or something and you need to save that 10 minutes? Besides, this isn't a real concern. Why would your internet be breaking every day. I've used internet 5 years straight now without having to call them once except for switching ISPs.

even if for some reason you can't get into a job period without a phone, you could just set up some bullshit for a month while you're looking for a job

Not to mention you could just use some bullshit like Skype for a free call to anywhere if you really need to make that 1 phone call every 5 months, dunno if there's something free to get called instead of make calls though.

Are you obese or something? Why do you have unscheduled visits to the doctor so often?

lmfao

larpanon seems like a nigger. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing when people show how far you can go disconnecting from the botnet and inspire the rest of us to keep trying, but this is just stupid. He got really lucky with a whole bunch of things.

And then he essentially brags about how good he has it, and we should too. Well sure, next time I'm born I'll pick a better start build... Now fuck off. If the thread was "should I get a phone", maybe this faggotry would be acceptable, but it's specifically a thread for discussing what phone to get.

Not to mention all those things he conveniently forgot to mention. Like that one time he was actually required to have a phone for something he needed and he just said "uh i'll use my wife's okay mine's uh broken". Don't have a wife, Holla Forums? What are you some autist? [email protected]/* */ lol!

Anyways, OP: Cellphone at home is probably the more practical solution. With VOIP you have a whole host of problems:

Just keep your phone turned off with sim card removed in a faraday cage if you want to be maximally paranoid.

Also I don't see the necessity of Tor. It will be slow as balls and assuming you want a phone for legitimate uses like a bank account, the person on the other end already has way more info than they could get from a phone number or IP, and on your end your VoIP provider already knows your address, CC number and name. The only use case I can see is prank calling people.

okay but you still literally don't need a phone to do anything. I don't know why people on this board of all places would think such normiecore bullshit.

Also I'm pretty sure you're quoting 3 different guys here:

look faggot. I'll say it again because you retards seem to not understand: "nophone" is literally a subgenre of normalfag. anyone who thinks it's extreme not to have a phone really needs to fuck off from imageboards all together

luckily this is a forum mostly inhabited by people who will put up with these minor issues if they have to

I use tor for my bank because it hides my location from them. I might sign in from some other country and that's none of their business. Mind you it locks me out all the time because it triggers their (((security))) system. Last time I went to (((murica))), I brought no banking shit and just enough cash to last. It's even common for normalfags do this when vacationing out of fear of being robbed. This and similar have been a thing since the 80s and 90s, hell probably most of the 20th century.

You idiots keep insisting that it's literally impossible to live without a phone, we are merely arguing against your retarded bullshit. Only 1% of your own post was even on the topic of "how to phone". Now fuck off.

VOIP doesn't work over Tor except for the signalling. The data stream is UDP which Tor doesn't support.

then get a proxy that supports UDP, my nigger

If you see this, do not just stop paying unless you fully understand the effects and potential consequences. While they may not do anything immediately they probably will give you unwanted attention in the least or have the ability to really screw you over if they choose. If you just stop paying, you're putting yourself on the losing side of any legal battle should it come to that.

Instead you can (and should) legally absolve yourself of any tax burdens. Chek out teamlaw.net/land.htm

nationalsecurityagency.github.io/

Go on Holla Forums, let's start to contribute on our own surveillance! Related thread

Law in Hungary, from 2017 July 1
You can only use SIM cards of close relatives. Every other case is forbidden unless you explicitly notify the provider about who you are going to give your phone. Providers will require valid IDs even for prepaid subscriptions. Existing "non-verified" subscriptions must be cancelled.
Even if I had a valid subscription, I can't lend my phone to user because it is not allowed.

So bring your own SIM if you want to visit this shit country.

fuck off shill

inb4 tells me to read "blacks"

It's good enough to be a meme tbh.