BOMB FOUND IN ELIZABETH NEW JERSEY

BOMB FOUND IN ELIZABETH NEW JERSEY

POLICE RESPONDED AND TRAILED SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE

5 ARRESTS MADE

Will it be mudslimes? Will it be dirty frog posters? Will it be marxist kikes false flagging? Is it all three?

Place your bets faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iGuVx
archive.is/QV41H
archive.is/2xPWX
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/777732098224422912?lang=en
archive.fo/2xPWX
mediaite
archive.is/alcPZ
archive.fo/WUJWK
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-explosion-fbi-cops-investigate-vehicle-interest-n-y-new-n650306
archive.is/CgWnW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

Dago mobsters ?

archive.is/iGuVx

It's Hillary shitting herself so hard it seemed like a bomb going off

Is this one of the 5 suspects under arrest? Rachel
Maddow told me this were the biggest threat that we had. she coudnt be lying right goys?

abc news: archive.is/QV41H
Sources: Up to 5 People in FBI Custody in Connection With NY Bombing, Following Traffic Stop

it will be syrian nationalists

whitey

or chechens whom russia knew about but didnt alert the (((fbi)))

Bump because I made another thread that should get deleted and this one should be on the first page to avoid confusion.

Just heard on Aus news radio 30 mins ago that the suspects were not the bombers and had been released.

Did police get the Mossad squad before they got out of the country and the fbi let them go.

got another sauce here…
Says they had a stash of weapons.
archive.is/2xPWX

In the above link, it says they had a stash of weapons. Why would you let someone go after you found a stash of weapons in their vehicle? Something isn't right here.

I'm getting this weird feeling that they are doing this just to use a white nationalist pepe poster as the patsy.

ok so it wasn't a bomb placed on the tracks
it was just some dagos pulled a bomb out of the trash
walked a bit, and happened to drop it on the tracks, to the great inconvenience of everyone on their commute home
lol

if jew york wasn't going to go red before, it sure as shit is now. maybe even my fellow jersey faggots will join them.

@NBCNews 4m4 minutes ago
Loud explosion heard, felt by @NBCNews team at Elizabeth, NJ train station where suspicious package found

Post link faggot

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/777732098224422912?lang=en

Damn, it really is happening, isn't it?

When can I start shooting faggot Muslims?

so you're saying that homeless people are better at being terrorists than terrorists?

its another HAPPENING

They're better at preventing terrorist attacks than DHS and the FBI.

NOW

Hey man, my stash is legal.

No where idea he got this from or if it's even true.

dubs confirm.
Sand nigger and sand nigger materials found.

(self-check)

Now that I look at it, there's multiple people tweeting that info. So it's coming from somewhere.

What makes a weapon cache islamic?

archive.fo/2xPWX
mediaite .com/tv/breaking-pipe-bombs-found-at-new-jersey-train-station-shutting-down-transit-service-from-nyc/

Use in Islamic terrorist attacks?

it's extremely disorganized and takes you forever to find the rockets

The cache was trying to fuck a goat and would not eat a pulled pork sandwich when offered.

archive.is/alcPZ

fug D:

It can only be Muslims at this point.

No way it's 5 white nationalists doing this together. If the media pins it on a white guy, it's always a lone wolf. Only niggers and dune coons work in packs like this.

kek

Seems doubtful lad.
Probably just fat shaven mudperson.

It's a pretty shitty image - could easily be kebab.

He looks a shade darker than the two cops, I think it's just the flash and the night camera settings, probably at least 800ISO if not 1600ISO or 3200ISO, making all skin look brighter than it actually is. Anyway, even if European, he could be a Muslim from Bosnia or some other Euro-Muslim craphole like that.

Reminder that the Balkans is home to many violent Mohammadcucks. Not sure if the Balkans has any real ties to ISIS, but they're plenty violent and love them some prophet.

I said "Bosnia", that is Balkans last time I checked.

Also Kosovo, or is that part of Bosnia? I think Albania has some native Muslims too.

Bro, don't get all defensive. I was reinforcing your point.

Yes, Kosovo is part of the Balkans. Spent 6 months there babysitting mudshit Muslims.

BACKPACK WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES FOUND!

That must be the "Islamic weapons cache."

archive.fo/WUJWK
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-explosion-fbi-cops-investigate-vehicle-interest-n-y-new-n650306

Also, yes… Albania has Muslims, but they are predominately Christian. Serbia is where your Muslim violence would come from. Serbia or Kosovo would be my best guess.
Kosovars love their IEDs and so do the Serbs.

he's not white idiot

Can you dipshits stop talking out of your ass?
Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania have a large percentage of Muslim population, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia don't.

What a culturally enriching experience. The influx of refugees has certainly led to great diversity in society. Before society used to be so static. It was largely peaceful and you could go about your business without worrying that peaceful Muslims would attempt to murder you in the street. But now society is so diverse! Every new day is an adventure and you'll constantly be guessing how Mohmed will try to murder you today. Will it be a knife attack, a shooting rampage or explosives? What would we ever do without all this diversity?

I can tell you that a great deal of Muslims I encountered in Kosovo were originally from Serbia.
But since you're a fucking slavshit who has 3 teeth and shits in a hole, you probably wouldn't believe me.

This reminds me of that RT panel. There was a mudslime on it (taking time away from goatfucking) to whine about how Muslims were actually a very small group of terror attacks given the % of the European population.

Which is true.

However, the fact is that they make up a disproportionate % of terrorism 'arrests'. This means that the goatfuckers want to commit terror attackas, but they are so bad at doing so. They are caught too often before actually successfully pulling one off. You can see the discrepancy in the charts.

lad…

Alright, I know you guys have a hard on for the Kebab Removal meme, so I'll just stop there.

B-b-but what about muh spiced meat heated on a rotating stick?!

Repeating integers will proclaim that the perpetrators are

GAY
MUSLIM
BOMBERS

You mean that large chunk of lamb bologna sitting for hours under a tanning lamp with some rotting yogurt sauce?
What would we do without Doner Kebab?

they put human meat in that shit you know.

Let it be so.

Bombs being planted in many citys….
Is it happening in a few week lads?

Wew lads, probable active terror cell, explosion first said to be controlled now it was uncontrolled.

Get your happening blankets and cocoa, boys, it's gonna be a long night!

What's the significance of whatever is in a few weeks?

They were probably just good boys there to document the event.

Some sort of planning between cells is happening here. How do these guys do it with the nsa all over the place? Even downloading open sauce pgp software gets you on a list

Oh boy, I just put a pot of coffee on. Might have to go into my reserve stash of tendies.

There are definitely multiple bomb crafters at work. I don't think a bombmaker would just switch and go to pipe bombs. Usually, I would assume, you'd just stick to making one type of IED. My guess is yeah, you've got a cell operating with more than one person making the bombs. But that's just a guess.

that's because the NSA doesn't care. they'd more quickly round up you and me for being meanieheads than do anything about actual terrorism.

VERY Islamophobic, goy.

Phase 6. Current year +1 was always the year they would start routine attacks.

Nobody trusts the mainstream media and only a lunatic fringe are pro the Islamic invasion when polled.

Current year +2 should be the year that the push back starts.

Video related.

Either way, these muzzies suck ass. You can buy insane amounts of gunpowder or get some from fireworks. If they usa a poxy buyer, that is.

Can someone please explain why King Nigger hasn't made a statement yet?

I remember in the 80s when faggot sand niggers attacked your country, the president used to come on TV and say "We're gonna get these motherfuckers!" or something.

We don't even get the courtesy of a politician pretending that they're looking for these cocksuckers.

we're on our own newfag

Was it a sleeper cell?

Obama has all but explicitly stated he sides with Islamic terrorists. hell, the fucker blames the American people whenever a tragedy happens.

Not even being a newfag, but really…

Reagan himself would be going through dumpsters by now. Fuck… Bush 1 would have Cheney checking every fucking outhouse, nuthouse and henhouse from NYC to Portland, Maine to at least keep the appearance that someone gives a fuck. This is truly unprecedented.

Obama is fucking related to members of the Muslim brotherhood. He is a radical hard leftist who wrote a book spitting venom at the European peoples.

He will not help, but this is 2016 and Trump is getting voted in, unless he is the finest ruse master in the universe and is hoodwinking the American people then he will take action.

I really fucking can't believe it… Honestly, bombs going off left and right and does anyone even know where this sonofabitch nigger is?

If you side with Islamic terrorists, don't you at least put on a front for the retarded fucking idiots that voted you in? At least PRETEND like you give a shit?

Jesus fucking Christ.

its unprecedented because the kikes are about to pull the plug and shut this country down.

THERE'S A THREAD ALREADY STICKIED YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Where have you been the last 8 years?

That thread is newer than this one.

No, the Bush family would have responded to the bombing by declaring war on Iran because we can't wait for that mushroom cloud bro. Trust me the CIA told me so.

In fact, it was made over an hour later.
So you are the idiot, wouldn't you agree?

I didn't realize the chimp has said nothing until you mentioned that. What a useless nigger.

Obama Fundraising Instead Of Giving Statement On NYC, New Jersey Bombings

archive.is/CgWnW

Up to 5 devices found in wastebasket in Elizabeth NJ.

Why would they put them all in the same garbage can?

He's part of the sleeper cell and is on the run.

To be fair, I was only racially awakened since Trayvon Martin and have tried to stay away from everyone since I had a major falling out with all my friends because of my view on "cops hunting down poor innocent black men." Since Trump, I've become more vocal and more pissed off at snowflakes.

That's my point. Sure, they were ZOGbots, but they at least put a suit and tie on and tried to tell us everything was gonna be just fine. King Harambe can't even fucking PRETEND as well as Dubya, who was a complete retard.

True, Israeli intel would probably show that Iran is the culprit, goy.

He's too busy trashing Trump and begging niggers to vote Clinton to save MUH LEGACY! And, honestly, no one wants to here from him anyways.

If only one goes off, since this clown is a shitty bombmaker, I'm assuming it would detonate the others. Now that it's known that Abdul can't into circuits, maybe they figured this was the best way to utilize the IEDs.

they obviously learned nothing from the nice attack. all they have to do is carjack somebody and then drive that shit into a crosswalk full of people. then ditch the car and their disguise.

ffs are the cable networks even covering this?

Stay mad kiddo

Why not run into JFK or LaGuardia with a suicide vest? Seems to be a popular tactic and no shortage of faggot Muslims who want to meet their 72 early. Why bother with these shitty IEDs that haven't even killed anyone yet?

Lots of good questions.

Yeah hate to break it to you user but all that fancy tech doesn't actually do anything since there are plentiful mundane methods to counter it which Muslims will try by simple trial and error. The downside is once it's in place you can't actually take it down because if you do it causes everyone to perceive a weak point and become emboldened.

because "terrorist" groups are run by jews and most of them only use religion as a front justification, when in reality they get some achmed fucktard to go blow himself up to prove that they can. then they use this leverage to extort whoever so that their shit doesnt get suicide bombed next. lone wolves are really the only threat and its more difficult for them to supply themselves effectively with no outside assistance.

My guess they just don't have access to the types of materials and expertise to make those types of devices.

This current batch of bombs seem to be pretty low tech shit.

Literally fiddling while Rome burns.

If this is Jew-run (don't get me wrong, I know that ISIS is ran by Jews and the US), then they need to spend some more shekels on hiring someone who can craft a decent bomb. This shit is just sloppy and embarrassing.

Jesus fucking Christ. We all deserve whatever happens. For not arming ourselves and removing this fucking retarded nigger, we deserve whatever we get.

Maybe they’re terrified of traceback? Then again, they were able to help 9/11 along just fine without being noticed.

They were noticed and nobody bothered to try and stop them.

Schlomo knows how to make bombs. Why not have Schlomo make the shit and give it to Abdul. Who would question whether Abdul made it himself or not?

i was more so implying this was a lone wolf and thats why the job is so shitty. im not going to act like thats a fact though, who fucking knows how this plays into the jews agenda…maybe they wanted it sloppy for some reason

It's looking purposely sloppy, isn't it?

How many fucking devices have they found? Out of those, only one manages to detonate, kills nobody. Give me a month to study bomb making, and I'm absolutely positive I could do much better than this.

Honestly, it does look intentionally sloppy. Seems like the placement and timing of these things is absolutely horrible. I don't know… I just think anyone who put the required weeks of work in would have studied the subject better and would have put it in a busier location at a busier time. There's no way you fuck up this badly on accident.

This suggests that the wannabe-bomber didn't
Do research on bombs.
Do MORE research.
Stick around the scene and do Plan B if bombs don't explode.

If it's kebab then it's likely they're going with the Quantity Over Quality approach. He'll be happy if even one of his attacks succeed, even if it means a dozen embarrassing failures.

very nice