How the fuck do i get play-doh to stop going underneath my fingernails

why does it happen? i even cut my fingernails to the shortest of lengths and they still get under there somehow.

stop letting your fingernails touch the clay, retard

Just put it up your pooper. It feels nice when you poop it out OP

seriously, go buy 50 cent play-doh and fucking see how difficult it is to play with it without getting it under your fingernails.

user, i don't care how difficult it is. what i said is the correct answer. if your fingernails never touch the clay, then the clay can't get underneath your fingernails.

nice tight rubber glovees

You know how awkward that really is? Go ahead and hold a cup without letting your finger tips touch it. If Play-Doh gets anywhere near your finger tips just expect it to be underneath your fingernails.

is this a subtle pedo thread?

read what the product says
"play-doh"
what do you want me to call it? interactive-dough?

"pee-dough"

checked tbh

remove fingernails

/thread, fam. /thread

The fuck you playing with play-doh for?
Are you 5 years old or something?
Play with something older people play with, like your dick or like user above said, your asshole or your own shit. Shit is fun to play with and it cleans up in the tub.

You obviously do not understand the true nature of Play-Doh. Play-Doh is one of the classic interactive toys that was released during our era. Like LEGO. It is incredibly fun to play with no matter the age, and on that note it helps people with fidgeting problems (like me.) Play-Doh isn't only a toy, it is art. Pure and perfected art. Truly, a fool like yourself would not even begin to grasp with your fragile mind. Play-Doh is the equivalent to man's most desire: building. Throughout most of man-history we have always continued building and growing. We've always considered the fact that building is built into our systems, and we use this to grow into a better society by the day goes on. Play-Doh is simply what ties this all together. Play-Doh is the universe's tie-ins and it's definitely one of the most important thing in ANYONE's life. If you haven't played with Play-Doh once before, you have not lived. You are not a functioning member of society.

Play-Doh is God

shut it down!

learn2adult

I'm afraid you do not understand. Pottery is no way like Play-Doh. Play-Doh is the next evolutionary concept that we have up to date. Your simple "pottery" has no match against the god-like wonders of Play-Doh.

Obviously you don't understand. What can you do with play-doh?
Mash it and get it under your fingernails.
You can't eat it or make anything with it.
IT IS USELESS.
Now take shit.
You can fling shit at people like monkies do.
You can eat shit.
You ran rub shit all over your body and your boyfriends body and wash it off in the shower.
Playing with shit is a lot funner than playing with play-doh.

Says who? I eat that shit all the time nigger

latex gloves

conformists cucks