Donald Trump says the media is ‘gaming the system’ ahead of debates

Donald Trump on Sunday accused the news media of "gaming the system" ahead of the presidential debates, saying the criticism that followed Matt Lauer's performance as moderator of a candidate forum this month is designed to set the Republican nominee up for harsher scrutiny.

Trump's theory is that journalists are trying to use negative reviews of Lauer to put pressure on the debate moderators. They will be so afraid of getting Lauer-style criticism from their peers, according to Trump, that they will attack the business mogul.

Trump appears to be doing the same thing but with the opposite goal — trying to soften up the moderators by making them fear accusations of bias. He said Thursday in an interview with The Washington Post that Cooper will be "very biased" and should not be a moderator, indicating that Trump might cry foul if he does not like the questions he is asked.

archive.is/23WcJ

If you don't know what's happening check out these threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/09/18/abcs-debate-moderator-grills-pence-no-proof-clinton-campaign
archive.is/KzhhR
archive.is/kVotU
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats to the user that said something like this would happen.

1 week away from the debate and they're already Correcting the Record™

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/09/18/abcs-debate-moderator-grills-pence-no-proof-clinton-campaign

Bumping a relevant thread that isn't another Kek worship thread or complaining about women.

Is there evident proof? There was Hillary stoking the flames with approving of that one guys backhanded comments, but is there any explicit statements by her? The NBC clip references a 60 minutes interview.

I haven't looked into it. But back in 08 I remember the media attacking Hillary for it during the primaries and Hillary denying it. But today the media is working overtime to make sure they put the opposite out there so they can "correct" Trump when the time comes.

Bill probably told Trump personally in small talk that Hillary was doing it.

Trump lived in the inner workings of the jewish machines, he knows things that would surprise even Holla Forums.

It was a good effort op but Holla Forums is too busy posting in commoncuck and slide threads to be bothered.

There are like 3000 posters on Holla Forums right now.

1000 of those are 4cuck and redditors, they're just shitposting.

bump then.

What is there to say about this? Is it any surprise the (((media))) will be putting Trumps feet to the fire and going easy on hillary?

archive.is/KzhhR
archive.is/kVotU

Naturally, the kike (((Sidney Blumenthal))), who was senior adviser to the Clinton campaign in 2008, (((corrected the record))) today by claiming:

I remember it too. It was short and sweet, but Hillary got the niggers all riled up with it and she backed off real quick.

Bill said some shit too. I'll never forget when Bill told Ted Kennedy, "A few years ago this guy would be getting us coffee." We should remind everybody about this.

This piece from last year cites a lot of evidence which was originally dug up by the (((Washington Post))), if they haven't memory holed it:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

This. Also the comments he made about Obama to Jesse Jackson.

I've noticed more than half the fags are underrage on plebbit who keep repeating that Trump is the one who started it. The other half are brainwashed/retarded.

Don't they realize most people don't give a fuck about Birther shit? They've run out of a fucking ammo.

Too many voters were playing vidya games and masturbating to anime when this shit happened, I guess. I'm old enough to remember it.

Someone needs to meme these and get them out on Twatter.

And a few of them are willfully ignorant or just outright dishonest.

I don't even know why we're still playing along with this nonsense.

We ought to wage war on all who oppose Trump and enthrone him as Emperor of Mankind.