CN will soon lose the Pokemon anime

Is this really the future of CN?

Toonami still exists, mate.

Are you just conveniently forgetting about Toonami?

Not to mention you still have SU apes anime.

*SU which apes anime.

i know Toonami exist, its just weird seeing anime going completely absent on CN once Pokemon XYZ finishes. But honestly, I'm indifferent about this since CN did this to themselves and neglecting anything thats not Teen Titans Go and maybe SU.

Hopefully Disney XD will treat Pokemon better. I heard Youkai Watch is doing fine there.

OP you're a faggot and an idiot

Meanwhile CN asia still have Youkai Watch and Hana Kappa. But Youkai Watch is a hit and miss and Hana Kappa is for much younger audience.

No shit a violent kids anime like Naruto wouldn't be good on Disney.

No one gives a shit about some backwater countries

And how the hell do you think they'll do to the battle scenes? And Dragonball Super is going there, your a fucking idiot and a imbecile if you think this is a good thing.

I know Yokai Watch is still promoted over here..sure the dub ain't exactly top notch (it's the same dub for nearly all of the Animax Asia stuff) but I don't recall Hana Kappa, maybe I missed it because we got stuff like Shitven Universes (promoted non-stop), that show with the bears (also non-stop), that abomination of a Powerpuff Girls thing (somewhat reduced, but still promoted) etc. I missed the Cartoon Cartoon era.

First they took their old talent, now they take their Pokemans.

Dragonball Super will be airing on Toonami. It debuts this week.

Because your CN actually did better? For what I saw they did worse.

I don't know who the chucklefuck they employ to manage the fucking schedule. They literally played the nuPPG opening full version every fucking day for months.

To be fair since CN fucked up again I think Pokemon under Disney will do better. Maybe.

Disney World Pokeland when?

Yeah..I got sick of it that every time that thing appeared, I just switched channels.

Never ever. Instead there'll be Universal Studios Pokeland.

I'll take it.

Well Steven Jewniverse is trying really hard to be a classic style animu so they have that.

and failing really hard

thats the point

It's honestly embarrassing how many references they try and cram in, like christ, be at least a little bit more subtle, it's not even homage at this point, its straight up stealing scenes

If Steven turn out to be the Shinji of the gem world and turn everyone into tang I will be very impressed.

The ending will have Steven choking Connie.

thats the only anime ripoff i would accept.

Its gonna be on toonami on adult swim
For adults
Even then back in the day when it was on CN it wasn't even censored that much

…Yep, hack writers because only hacks would reference NGE.

At first I thought it was just gonna be little things in the background but now its all over the place
Just look at stevens room and take a shot everytime there's a reference

Its not real Toonami though.

If it's the art style then I gotta say it's ugly as all hell.

No True Scotsman? Please. It's still got TOM, and still got Toonami's beats.

Better than Tom 4

Yea verily, by a country mile. Also, the Ship is cool again.