When was the first time you drank beer?

When was the first time you drank beer?
And i don't mean like a couple of sips to know what it tastes like, but the first time time you drank your can of beer

idk like 9

idk like 13

idk but my first bottle of liquor was at 13

No user, you're supposed to say it like:

idk i like you

When I was 13 , 23 years ago 22oz's

dumb fucks, i had my first beer when i was 17.
Only a borderline austistic retard would drink at such an age.

Kek. Triggered much?

What the fuck did you call me you little prick?

What did you call me?

I see you're angry about having lost out on life experiences as a young teenager. Let me guess, never kissed a girl, either?

A few weeks ago. I'm 20.

You dumb fucking borderline degenerate retard, i'm 32 and i've kissed a girl four times and had sex twice.
So no, i haven't lost any life experiences.

Here's my face shot.

I bet you're between the ages of 17 and 20, virgin, either in school or in freshman year of college, below average looking and socially retarded. Types like you just leave a certain smell. Women pick up on that, you know?

16 but I had gotten drunk off liquor before that

What are you fucking gay?
Please don't tell me you have an iq above 100 and that you're a normal kid with real hobbies and interests.
Actually, tell us if you are.

Damn you THICC nigga…no homo

Of course not. What would a well-adjusted, contributing member of society be doing here?
:^)

Then what are you doing here?

k

I have never dranken a can of beer as it tastes like shit and isn't even powerful.
If I wanted piss with mountain dew I'd make it myself.

Shots of vodka and delicious margaritas are a different story.

Probably about 13. I fell in love with booze and have had a long, intense relationship with it that almost killed me once, but I still love my buddy, just a little more responsibly these days. Also, beer is the greatest beverage on earth given you aren't a faggot.

4 locos in the 8th grade… that's all we could get. Fuck watermelon taste like straight vomit now.

2 months old. you are all faggots

Jesus Christ 4 locos are fucking nasty.

About 18 and alcohol is degenerate

24 yo

I was about 10.

when i was 13, me and my cousin stole his brothers
hai beer, chang i think.

we got pissed at the local park and smashed the bottles on the playground and started fighting, all the while a mother with her children was across the road with her two children lol.

strange tho, i never blacked out even with vodka after that

life is still shit

but i did puked with vodka

yeah i still haven't sobered up after all these years.

I've never fallen for the liquid jew because I'm not a degenerate. 24 currently

He's mommy's Mr. Right

Kikes not welcome

Like 13
Dad was pretty cool and let me drink at a really young age

Alcohol is for stupid normalfags.

That is not a kike it looks more eurasian. Id say like Keanu Reeves.

Probably around 12.

I was 7 and thought it was apple juice, nearly barfed.

I was 30 before I touched alcohol. And for a few years I still couldn't stand beer. And for most of the country, you guys don't have beer anyway. Macrobrews like coors & PBR are trash that should be used solely as a livestock feed supplement.

But a good oatmeal, or coffee stout is alright. Maybe a triple IPA once I'm tipsy enough to not be bothered by licking trees to get myself sick.

i drank beer for the first time yesterday it was a good time thanks for asking

beer is based maga