Comics you read as a child and rediscovered as an adult

Comics you read as a child and rediscovered as an adult.

For me it was Marini's Raptors.

Pic related. My mother had one edition and I completly destroyed it. I fapped to it countless times. Can you blame me? There were 2 vampire siblings semi-raping a girl to win her favour. I often took it to the bath with me, which made the pages all crumbly. I think my mother knew tbh.

Anyway I recently read it and it was a weird experience, because it was so incredibly short. I always thought it would be part of a very long series, so that was very weird to me.

Ultimatively I was disappointed, because I would have liked to see some concepts explored more deeply. Like humans being kept in a zoo or for example how the "vampires, but let's not call them vampires" degenerate.

But I still had those lewd scenes burned deeply into my mind. It very well may have been my first fap.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/755469.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah, i guess it would have to be some old defenders books i found in the atic one time.

For me it's not a book, but a song.

So Batman Forever just got released along with an ost album, standard fare at that time. Bought the album because Kiss from a Rose was super catchy. Found out that one song in that album emulate sound of woman orgasming in the final part. Being a horny young lad I am I use that sound part to masturbate, pretty much hitting the repeat button on the walkman over and over again.

Maybe that's why I have fetish for girls wearing headphone

But the album itself actually pretty damn nice. I found out about Michael Hutchence and Nick Cave from that album.

I'd read so many erotic comics from my parents' collection when I was a kid. I read them for the stories, which were interesting to say the least, but of course was too young to understand what made them erotic, especially since they were on the same shelves as Tintin, Spirou, the Smurfs or Blake and Mortimer.

Got any scans?

Bone. I went back to it recently, and I"m not sure why I liked it. It's not bad, but nothing in the comic really interested me.

I used to read reprints of Steranko's Shield as a kid.
Even then it was old but I still loved the bizarreness of it.
All the Trump drama he attracted reminded me of those days and so went ahead and bought the omnibus
The letters are the best. It's like twitter all over. You got autism, moaning fans, salt and sarcasm.
I love how Stan and co just shrugged it all off, instead of telling fans to fuck off or calling them bigots they'd give a snarky response and say they're suggestions have been read and binned in the over the top articulated way Stan Lee did.

I'm missing and pining for comics that I was never around to see.

I know people love to hate on Stan Lee, but reading this I know he's still one of the "good guy" in the comic industry.

Eh, Bone came at a dark time in the industry when storytelling was practically a lost art, Jeff Smith had read his Scott McCloud, and threw back to all the right influences, like Carl Barks and Walt Kelly, and Bone's blend of innocence and jeopardy, humanity and epic, was something missing from the Plastic Age.

A way I like to see Bone is like cartoon characters in a grimdark fantasy world. I mean sure it's not super edgy but it's still dark at times and has characters that look like they belong in a black and white slapstick cartoon. I think it's kinda neat to mix opposite elements like that.

I respect the guy, it is fun to dig on him I'll admit.
Maybe Kirby did put in more work, maybe he was an asshole but they had a winning team (Stan and Ditko too)
I don't blame him for selling out his image and cameo'ing. He's 94, let him enjoy his fame before he goes

They always get the short end of the deal

I remember reading Dark Knight Dynasty as a kid and thought it was so cool. I posted a thread about it a while back before Power Girl autist deleted it. After that thread it made nostalgic for that book.

Go on make a thread about it then. So we can read it again and as a fuck you to Powergirlautist.

I will fam.

I just posted my thread fam. Here it is 8ch.net/co/res/755469.html

Nice

It's so cosy.

I swear i read this too

I feel it, but I don't remember it…

I hope someone has it here

Thanks

bump for raptors

Mampato.